Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
N/A
Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG vs. BMW M3

http://eastcoastbmw.net/index.php?na...ewtopic&t=5612
Old 05-30-2004, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
aaah its nice to know your still around kain to give us all the news we already know about any bmw vs mercedes....

NOT!
Old 05-30-2004, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Oh, the C55 is still worse than the M3. Good for the Bimmers.

Hey, all C32 and C55 owners, lets all go and buy a M3 tomorrow. Then the purpose of this thread will be completely defeated.

FYI: I have NEVER lost to a M3 on my 32. Ooops!
Old 05-30-2004, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
for all you new members here. Let me give you a little info about kain. He is a troll from the bmw forums thats still in highschool, doesn't drive, doesn't have a license and yet he used to manage to make such comparisons about bmw's and mercedes without driving them. So everyone here should listen to kain because he knows all. Stick to E46fanatics kain, although i wouldn't if i were you, they seem to dislike you as well.
Old 05-30-2004, 03:18 PM

BMW Z4 M Roadster
Originally posted by Harris
Oh, the C55 is still worse than the M3. Good for the Bimmers.

Hey, all C32 and C55 owners, lets all go and buy a M3 tomorrow. Then the purpose of this thread will be completely defeated.

FYI: I have NEVER lost to a M3 on my 32. Ooops!
Yes I believe you............................................... .............

Stock M3 vs Supercharged (Kleeman) Brabus CLK 5.8 (620HP)

http://www.m3life.com/data/m3_vs_brabus.avi

P.S. Fantastic Mclaren today!

Last edited by Gabri343; 05-30-2004 at 03:22 PM.
Old 05-30-2004, 03:35 PM

N/A
Originally posted by FIXEDupW209
for all you new members here. Let me give you a little info about kain. He is a troll from the bmw forums thats still in highschool, doesn't drive, doesn't have a license and yet he used to manage to make such comparisons about bmw's and mercedes without driving them. So everyone here should listen to kain because he knows all. Stick to E46fanatics kain, although i wouldn't if i were you, they seem to dislike you as well.
For all you new members here, let me point out the errors this "guy" has posted.

1. I HAVE MY LICENCE.
2. I DO DRIVE.
3. I HAVE DRIVEN BENZ AND BMW.
4. I AM NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE.
Old 05-30-2004, 03:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by Gabri343

Well, I wont comment on the video. Like others have said, that doesnt seem to be a Brabus CLK. But I dont quite get it, is that supposed to be a supercharged Kleemann CLK or a Brabus CLK?

May I just add one more note: it all depends on the driver's skill if you're driving a standard car. Let's just leave it as this: I have never met a really good M3 driver who can beat me with his stock M3. Of all the M3 drivers that I encountered so far, they dont know how to shift well.
Old 05-30-2004, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
Originally posted by Kain
For all you new members here, let me point out the errors this "guy" has posted.

1. I HAVE MY LICENCE.
2. I DO DRIVE.
3. I HAVE DRIVEN BENZ AND BMW.
4. I AM NOT IN HIGH SCHOOL ANYMORE.
okay well i guess a lot has hcnaged in 6 months kain. Have you driven a c32? no, have you driven an m3? no. You MIGHTget a 325ci soo nice try. And dont compare your dads E class to anything because no one really cares. All of your posts have something to do with bmw's tell us something we dont already know. they are great cars but why do you feel the need to come on here and tell us things we already know?
Old 05-30-2004, 04:31 PM

Porsche Turbo Stage 4, Cayenne S ... gone C43, C32, ML55 & Ducati 999.
look the video that I found:

M3 CSL 0-270km/hr vid.....onboard

http://www.e46drivers.de/msm/video/m3be.mpg

enjoy!!!

Ciao!!
Old 05-30-2004, 05:07 PM
Bux
MBWorld Fanatic!

G
hey Kain, what car do you drive?
Old 05-30-2004, 05:14 PM

03 silver C32 AMG
he was supposed 2 get a 325CI

i found him posting it at bimmerforums.com
Old 05-30-2004, 05:35 PM

C32 AMG
Originally posted by Gabri343

I also have not lost to a E46 M3. you can doubt me and harris if you'd like. but fact is, when a E46 m3 rolls up on me, i have complete confidence that unless hes not stock, hes going down.

even if I am burdened with additional weight, and the m3 driver is alone, i will still not be afraid.

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=60161

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=64458

and the m3 beating the clk 5.8, im certain that was purely driver. not saying that the M3 is not an awesomely balanced car, or that it isnt lighting fast.

but i believe that was an isolated incident

https://mbworld.org/forums/showthrea...threadid=68108

if a CLK55 can beat a m3, i dont see why a CLK5.8 with a supercharger would not be able to.

i have also beaten a viper SRT-10 before because the driver sat at the light roasting his tires for like 2 secs. does that mean C32 is faster than the viper?

p.s.

kain you must have no life to post that here

1. you have had your drivers license for like 2 months

2. you only drive your dads car

3. your dad drives an E-class (probably 320 im thinking or lower), which I think is hardly the car to base all mercedes performance on.

Im sure you wouldnt think its fair if someone based all bmw performance on a 525I

4. doesnt matter if your not in high school anymore, you still dont have a car. and i dont think the car your getting will be worth mentioning

man your such a loser, i would really hate to be you. only god knows how much of a loser you have to be to have enough time to post something like this in such a forum

you really have no life huh?

theres more I could say bout you posting this article here and your 325CI and what i think it says about your personality, but I dont know who else I would offend so ill just leave it at this

Old 05-30-2004, 06:32 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
I am suprised that no one here posted that article. It is actually very complimentary to the C55 and it seems that the author preferred it to the C32 in the handling department which is were it needs improvement to hang with the M3. It appears that MB has listened to its customers and provided well desirved suspension upgrades. Too bad we cannot get the Ring suspension here. Interesting how AMG chose not to increase spring rate with the revised dampers.
Old 05-30-2004, 07:20 PM

Received 42 Likes on 26 Posts
e55
The article states that the C55 performance times were hampered by slippery conditions, probably would have a sub 5 second 0-60 time and lower elapsed times across the board.

I think MB/AMG did a good job with the C55. The interior is a improvement(love the full sized tach) and the exterior is well done with the quad exhaust. The Nurburgring(sp?) package is a great step forward with regards to the handling and feel of the car.

Good job AMG!!!
Old 05-31-2004, 12:31 AM
Almost a Member!

Leave Kain alone. I studied people like him in psychology class. Poor kid, he fantasizes about these cars and the only way he feels like he belongs is by trying to be an "expert". Everyone has a need to belong to a peer group. Instead of attacking poor little Kain, maybe we can start a fund to buy him his first car - perhaps a used VW Passat. I have to give him credit, for a kid he does know a lot about cars.
Old 05-31-2004, 02:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
MUAHAHAHHA...!!! he doens't know a thing about cars. In fact he never, almost never posts any comments he always posts links to reviews where bmw outscored mercedes. Hey kain, remember that review about a month ago? the bmw 5 series came second to last. way to go
Old 05-31-2004, 03:00 AM

N/A
I really think Mr. FIXEDupW209 is the one that took a **** in this thread. Look at my first post, WHERE AM I BASHING BENZ?? It's Mr. FIXEDupW209 who started to crap the thread out. So, if he wants to play, I'll play along.

Secondly, I've driven the W210 E55 AMG and the E39 M5 and the M5 just shreds the E55 AMG in every damn aspect.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
look here u dumb troll...no one likes what you have to say read all the posts. I never once said you bashed mercedes in your first post in fact i implied that you were biased. which you are. If you had half a brain you would have figured that out.
Old 05-31-2004, 03:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
Secondly, I've driven the W210 E55 AMG and the E39 M5 and the M5 just shreds the E55 AMG in every damn aspect.
driving it around the block or for a few days and already you have received the right to make such dramatic judgements? i think you should be a car magazine writer. You have been driving for what 3 months? what kind of experience has given you the ability to tell whihc car is better. I am not even gonna ask you in what way the E55 got killed by the m5 cuz i dont care wut your biased a$$ has to say. Dont you get it? no one does. If you love bmw so much then by all means there are serveral bmw forums and you are members at all of them, this has been an ongoing problem with you. All you do is post bmw related topics just so you can prove to us that bmw is better. Heck look at your signature and look at the last comment you made.

I've driven the W210 E55 AMG and the E39 M5 and the M5 just shreds the E55 AMG in every damn aspect
enough said!
Old 05-31-2004, 03:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
kain here are some of the threads you have started in the past month

Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG vs. BMW M3

BMW Concept M5 in Gran Tourismo 4 *video*

E60 M5: 0-60 mph in 3.95 seconds

More E60 M5 info/pics!

here are your quotes from those threads and other threads...

this is your comment about the CLK DTM

Haha.The BMW M3 GTR goes from 0-60 mph in 3.3 seconds. That's faster than your CLK DTM AMG.

You people really amuse me. Do you HONESTLY think BMW would let the E55 beat the new M5 in a drag race?? You you HONESTLY think BMW would release something that is slower than Benz's competition?? The M5 has always been king over Benz's competitor and you think BMW wants to lose that?? It's funny how people here think numbers are everything
BMWs don't have that "hesitation" when you floor the car. It doesn't keep you waiting for the power to kick-in after you floor the car. They have much better response.
You call a C32 AMG a "sports car??" Dude, where are your standards??
Here is what you had to say about the SL65 AMG

OMG!! That car is SOOOOOOOO LAME!!! What is the quote for the 0-200 km/h time?? 12.9 seconds???? And that is with what?? A biturbocharged V12 making 612 hp and 1000 Nm of torque??? LMAO!!!!! BMW's quote for the E60 M5 for 0-200 km/h is 13 seconds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That is just 0.1 second slower than that BOAT!!! OMG!!!! No wonder Benz needs all that power, their cars are probably soooooo unefficent and/or weigh like a damn BOAT!!
Oh, and not to mention it has a slushy !!!!
You are telling me that a Benz is a reliable and a quality car?
Old 05-31-2004, 03:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
oh please explain to me how you do not bash mercedes because i would love to know.
Old 05-31-2004, 04:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

A bucket on wheels
oh and by the way dumb*****, i follow the bmw forums and you graduate on thursday so until then you are still in highschool.

oh and you asked your fellow bmw members who they thought would win a race between the CLK dtm and the m3 gtr and 41 out 71 people so far answered the mercedes. At least they arn't stubborn enough to admit when a competitive car is faster. Why do you despise mercedes so much? did your dad try and run you over in his mercedes when you were younger or something?

Last edited by FIXEDupW209; 05-31-2004 at 04:13 AM.
Old 05-31-2004, 04:44 AM

BMW Z4 M Roadster
Originally posted by Harris
Well, I wont comment on the video. Like others have said, that doesnt seem to be a Brabus CLK. But I dont quite get it, is that supposed to be a supercharged Kleemann CLK or a Brabus CLK?

May I just add one more note: it all depends on the driver's skill if you're driving a standard car. Let's just leave it as this: I have never met a really good M3 driver who can beat me with his stock M3. Of all the M3 drivers that I encountered so far, they dont know how to shift well.
The driver's M3: "That what what brabus told them. I race with him about a year ago, the car was not yet supercharged, It was 400HP. It that time m3 smoked it easily.
Brabus did kleeman supercharger install, both (kleeman and brabus) claimed
ther car have "over 600HP".
http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=42385
Old 05-31-2004, 01:43 PM

N/A
oh and you asked your fellow bmw members who they thought would win a race between the CLK dtm and the m3 gtr and 41 out 71 people so far answered the mercedes.
Yeah, BECAUSE I SHOULD HAVE COMPARED IT TO THE M3 GTR AND NOT THE CSL.
Old 05-31-2004, 01:46 PM

N/A
driving it around the block or for a few days and already you have received the right to make such dramatic judgements? i think you should be a car magazine writer. You have been driving for what 3 months? what kind of experience has given you the ability to tell whihc car is better. I am not even gonna ask you in what way the E55 got killed by the m5 cuz i dont care wut your biased a$$ has to say. Dont you get it? no one does. If you love bmw so much then by all means there are serveral bmw forums and you are members at all of them, this has been an ongoing problem with you. All you do is post bmw related topics just so you can prove to us that bmw is better. Heck look at your signature and look at the last comment you made.

enough said!
The half an hour drive of each car was enough to notice the VAST differences between the two cars. The M5 is in a totally different class than the slushboxed E55.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mercedes-Benz C55 AMG vs. BMW M3