C32 AMG, C55 AMG (W203) 2001 - 2007

The new S4

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2004, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ldangeli
Ok.. Sure... Another MB owner trying to fool themselves into thinking Chrysler doesn't play a huge role in the design of upcoming MB models.. I think they call that seperation anxiety..

Face it, every car now-a-days looks like every other car on the road.
to a certain extent, I agree! But I 'd say cars look alike between different models of the same company rather than looking alike between companies
Old 09-18-2004, 07:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 E55 AMG
Looks a bit bimmerish...
Old 09-18-2004, 07:35 PM

ML350 '06
Anyone know of a good Audi forum? I had one saved in my favorites folder but can't locate it. I think it was something like RS4.....

Nick
Old 09-18-2004, 08:04 PM

E55 Flint Grey/Merlot
Audiworld.com is the best. They have a great forum. Super lively.
Old 09-19-2004, 12:44 AM

'08 SL65
If I was forced to buy an '05 S4, I'd lose the front plate (NOT req. in AZ!) and paint the fugly bumper bar body color. YMMV
Old 09-19-2004, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by Marko
Where did I say that they won't play a role? The operative word is "upcoming", genius.

The bottom line is the new AudiA4 is boring in
exterior styling.
Marko - Polo. Well we can see that you need to resort to name calling when an opposing view is represented. If I am the "genius" does that make you the "baby genius".

So Audi is boring in exterior styling, ok. maybe, but so that makes 99% of MB's out there super boring, since they all look like hondas now.
Old 09-19-2004, 05:16 PM

Marko - Polo. Well we can see that you need to resort to name calling when an opposing view is represented. If I am the "genius" does that make you the "baby genius".

So Audi is boring in exterior styling, ok. maybe, but so that makes 99% of MB's out there super boring, since they all look like hondas now.

Man, if you seriously think MB's look like hondas, you have some serious lack of design sense. The CLS is probably the only honda looking car from MB so far.
Old 09-19-2004, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Bro, I am not the only one who says it. A lot of "newer" body style owners do say / realize that the E/C/S look a lot like hondas..
Old 09-19-2004, 09:16 PM

Idangelberry,

You're an idiot without a village. That's not name calling, simply an observation. You haven't said one valid or relevant thing since your arrival.

"super boring"? How old are you champ, 18? It shows. Bet your sweet as Pimp ride is riced to the max.
Old 09-19-2004, 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'05 A4 1.8TQM6
I think the new body design is alright...interior is pretty much the same, few upgrades/redesign.

I like my B6 design better IMO. But I'd like the new 2.0T engine they're planning to put into the A4 200HP and 210Tq (not too sure on the tq, more than 200 i know).
Old 09-20-2004, 02:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1996 C36 AMG, 1995 Volvo 850 Turbowagon
wow. let's see..b5 was 1996-2001 right? so b6 is only 2002-2004?? i kinda liked the b6..esp with some classy body kit or something.was just looking at possibly buying one next year. gee..the car hasn't aged yet. somebody must've been pushing for the new grill to make its way down to the a4 fast. the new one i'll have to c in person...some pics add 10 lbs right?
Old 09-20-2004, 09:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Idangelberry,

You're an idiot without a village. That's not name calling, simply an observation. You haven't said one valid or relevant thing since your arrival.

"super boring"? How old are you champ, 18? It shows. Bet your sweet as Pimp ride is riced to the max.
I won't even respond to your insignificance. Your opinion is your opinion, mine is mine. Fortunately I am in the majority when it comes to the new MB styling. Since my arrival. HAHA. Nice job on the name game by the way..

How old am I? Nice. Old enough to be married, a business owner and to carry one of these, but you probably wouldn't know what this is..
Attached Thumbnails The new S4-cen4.jpg  

Last edited by ldangeli; 09-20-2004 at 10:04 AM.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:43 AM

E55 Flint Grey/Merlot
The MB styling is what made me spend the extra $ over an S4. If making the Benz look like a Honda could enable them to sell more cars I'm sure you'd see Accord cues all over the star. I personally don't see the resemblance at all.
Old 09-20-2004, 09:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by vitaman
The MB styling is what made me spend the extra $ over an S4. If making the Benz look like a Honda could enable them to sell more cars I'm sure you'd see Accord cues all over the star. I personally don't see the resemblance at all.
IMHO, the new MB styling is the reason I have kept my 208. It sits now, I drive the S4 on a daily basis, 6spd=fun, and drive the CLK on the weekends. The wife was actually driving it more than I, until we picked up her Cayenne..

Personally, I just don't care for the new styling of the MB. In the 209, the only thing I like is the piller-less window design. That is it.

You have to admit, as I am sure many have said previous, when you glance at the rear, it looks a lot like an accord rear... :-(

Last edited by ldangeli; 09-20-2004 at 10:01 AM.
Old 09-20-2004, 12:38 PM

I won't even respond to your insignificance. Your opinion is your opinion, mine is mine. Fortunately I am in the majority when it comes to the new MB styling. Since my arrival. HAHA. Nice job on the name game by the way..

How old am I? Nice. Old enough to be married, a business owner and to carry one of these, but you probably wouldn't know what this is..
You won't even respond, yet you cannot help yourself from responding can you, idangleberry?

You may be in the majority within your sophmore class at Sally Struthers U, but know this-you are 100% within the minority here, genius.

An alleged business owner uses the phrase "Super
Boring"? How sad. Which dry cleaners does your
Dad own, by the way?
Old 09-20-2004, 01:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
You won't even respond, yet you cannot help yourself from responding can you, idangleberry?

You may be in the majority within your sophmore class at Sally Struthers U, but know this-you are 100% within the minority here, genius.

An alleged business owner uses the phrase "Super
Boring"? How sad. Which dry cleaners does your
Dad own, by the way?
Oh, did I strike a nerve.. boo-hoo. Sally Struther U? Don't be so angry at your mom for opening her own TV Land University. I heard you are all doing very well with it..

Listen, just because this is your first mercedes, and you are generally used to owning something more along the lines of hyundai, doesn't mean you have to be so angry when someone disagrees with you..

Relax, have a glass of wine and a fine cigar, and you'll be fine... It's ok, really you'll be alright..
Old 09-20-2004, 02:01 PM

Ah, idangleberry. A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind. Best of luck on the Dry Cleaners/Nail salon, and that dope Accord with the oversized exhaust-very original, I might add.

All that you are you owe to your parents, the 'business owners'. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Hark! I doth heareth the sound of a boy who
brought a knife to a gunfight. Say hello to Thai
Pad Prik for me, will ya?

Old 09-20-2004, 02:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Ah, idangleberry. A sharp tongue is no indication of a keen mind. Best of luck on the Dry Cleaners/Nail salon, and that dope Accord with the oversized exhaust-very original, I might add.

All that you are you owe to your parents, the 'business owners'. Why don't you send them a penny and square the account?

Hark! I doth heareth the sound of a boy who
brought a knife to a gunfight. Say hello to Thai
Pad Prik for me, will ya?

Boy, I guess if being norn in 65 still makes me a "boy" then yes, at heart I am a boy. Don't be jealous because I have more than you.

Nail Salon, I wish. I could get a happy ending every day for free. Curiousity beckons me to ask what it is that you do for a living, besides reside at your parents and mooch off of them, that makes you such a wise and all knowing, worldly, intelligent and uterly fascinating individual.

Unlike you my pauper friend, I came from nothing, worked for what I have, never owned the asian-ricerocket street racer that you did. Instead I worked hard, opened a few businesses and purchased my first MB in 1990...

So, lets see if my parents gave me everything, like apparently yours do for you, I too would be sour and angry when someone made fun of what daddy gave me. There was a quote I read on here once prior, goes something like "if your parents paid for it, it ain't yours", you may want to consider that when rolling your G-Unit, pimped out honda out of your driveway. (At least my kids think it's cool)

Yes, My parents purchased my 02' CLK 55, 03 911(996) Targa, 04' Audi S4, and my wifes 04' Cayenne S. So yes, you are right.. Oh daddy, daddy, can I have another... Loser...
Old 09-20-2004, 02:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
I guess you're right, I owe my parents or my inlaws, since they are nice enough to let us stay there, while we finish our next home, seeing as we sold our current a lot faster than we had anticipated. Man I love this real estate market.

So yes, I am a boy who is building this..
Attached Thumbnails The new S4-hr1772929-1.jpg   The new S4-lr1772929-7.jpg  
Old 09-20-2004, 02:54 PM

idangleberry,

It took you two posts to respond? Perhaps your whole purpose in life
is to serve as a warning to others. Yellow man speak with forketh tongue,
I fear, as I believe you come from a long line of real estate people-they're a vacant lot.

Very nice picture of a house in progress-was that from a Google search by chance?. You've probably been accepted into a very exclusive club because they needed someone to snub.
Old 09-20-2004, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
idangleberry,

It took you two posts to respond? Perhaps your whole purpose in life
is to serve as a warning to others. Yellow man speak with forketh tongue,
I fear, as I believe you come from a long line of real estate people-they're a vacant lot.

Very nice picture of a house in progress-was that from a Google search by chance?. You've probably been accepted into a very exclusive club because they needed someone to snub.
HAHA...
Old 09-20-2004, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Look it took me two posts again.
Old 09-20-2004, 03:37 PM

Look it took me two posts again.
At least you have a sense of humor, thank goodness.
Old 09-20-2004, 10:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1996 C36 AMG, 1995 Volvo 850 Turbowagon
mm...that kind of open realty is a bit hard to find here... but congrats on ur new house!
Old 09-21-2004, 07:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Originally Posted by steve s
mm...that kind of open realty is a bit hard to find here... but congrats on ur new house!
Thanks, but with all the problems we have run into, I will take the congrats at the end...