Stock Lug Bolt size??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2008, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
none
Stock Lug Bolt size??

Hey all, I shipped my OEM bolts along with my wheels when I sold them. I've got the Renntech bolts which are wheel specific and to short to mount my OEM spare. I've got a wheel out being refinished and I wanted to mount my spare. Any idea what size I should be looking for? I was hoping to avoid the dealer's parts counter on this one...
Old 05-09-2008, 03:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
crap- i can measure, but i highly doubt you'll be able to find them unless you go to dealer or similarly priced outlet
Old 05-10-2008, 01:04 AM

'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
nitro, your car is sick as hell. how are you pushing so much hp from that s/c? do you have alot of other mods too?

also, could you tell a diff from the renntech wheels' lighter weight? was the car more quick to accelerate as compared to stock wheels?

do you know you 1/4 mile time/trap speed?
Old 05-10-2008, 02:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
those are his initial numbers!

the gen I works well on the 4.3...

His power dropped off significantly with heat soak though.

sorry for answering!
Old 05-10-2008, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by SeeKlasse
nitro, your car is sick as hell. how are you pushing so much hp from that s/c? do you have alot of other mods too?

also, could you tell a diff from the renntech wheels' lighter weight? was the car more quick to accelerate as compared to stock wheels?

do you know you 1/4 mile time/trap speed?
Silence is right, those #'s are kindy sneaky because the car wouldn't put that down on the street unless outside temps are around 50 or less. I've seen the car make 339whp and 36xwtrq on a similar cold run dyno. Once the car warms up or if the outside temps are hot it starts pulling timing and the car drops to low 300's with heatsoak. I've seen this drop within a few back to back dyno runs. I love driving the car during the Fall weather.

As for other mods what I've managed to finish is phelonic spacers, lower T-stat, custom 3in stainless exhaust,SS cats, and SS muffler. I've got alot in the works and hope for close to 400whp at some point, but really would like to get some consistant power so I can use it at any time...the car is an oven. Glad you like it, have you seen the interior work I did?

Oh yeah, the monolights made a huge difference but it could also be going from the continental tires to the bridgestone's which are awesome. I notice the car handles way better. In terms of acceleration its hard to tell at this point because the car needs to be "rolled into" otherwise you just bake rubber Very hard to launch.
Old 05-10-2008, 09:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
btw- i'm still waiting for my iat gauge to show up, but also still not noticing any drop-off in power and seeing huge differences in temperature between the "hot bits" on the top of the motor and on the supercharger vs. the temperature of my ic core...
Old 05-10-2008, 11:13 PM

'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
damn... well how professional of an install can a custom s/c be? does yours look nice without ghetto looking rigs? also whats the price?

im actually in the market for a set of monolite's, theres a guy in alaska who will sell them shipped to me for 1900 bucks, theyre 19's.

no i have not seen your custom interior work please post i would love to see it.

thanks