C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

winter x-games and an old couple sipping Martinis?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sounds like airplane
winter x-games and an old couple sipping Martinis?

seriously, can you explain their presence? Or the Martini?

Was a great time for sure although it didn't end well. We were guests of Jon and he got robbed in the finals due to the pro-american crowd.

General entry is free and I'd highly recommend anyone else gets out there to check things out in the future.

brother above and myself below repping the Rossberg- expect to actually see people wearing that logo in a couple years. A friend of his from New Zealand is starting that company up.

"If the snowballs don't stop the Sherriffs have told us the X-games will be cancelled)

The non-athlete guest crowd

Old 01-29-2009, 03:11 AM

damn man can you resize the pictures so i can see them on my screen, have to scroll around and its hard to see whats going on, and i wana see them clearly as x-games is sick,
i was watching the doubleback attempt on snowmobiles! bad ***
Old 01-29-2009, 07:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Awesome! I could go for a good martini right about now

I've been living at the mountains so far this year, got the s.boarding bug really bad this time around. I watch the winter X-games events in the car every trip we take up north.

Must have been an awesome time.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:33 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 E350 4matic
pics are way too small.

looks like fun though.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
You should have posted this in "Off Topic"
Old 01-29-2009, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
i really only wanted to show show the other w202 amg owners. i feel this forum is too large and diverse and therefore watered down when posts are made in the other forums. also, i think a lot of the other benz owners are drastically different people who likely dont care about most of my posts. this is also why i post for sale items here.
Old 01-30-2009, 08:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
I know what your saying drew, I personally get a kick out of the "click" that works the W211 forum, ...being awesome is one thing..but being awesome on the internet is truly impressive!

...basing this comment on the fact that I've never been worthy enough to have any M113 related questions I've posted answered there. I probably just need to add a picture of my house/garage and 16 cars that I've owned/own/sold/modded to my sig..LOL...

I think the C43/36 forum has some very real and informative people posting, just wish we had more tech stuff and members.
Old 01-30-2009, 12:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
yeah, I was trying to avoid going here but... most of the rest of the AMG forums act like they are way too cool for us. I'm on a lot of forums where a lot of banter takes place and have many thousands of posts across the bf.c, nico, the corral, fordtruckworld, fullsizechevy, explorerforum, rangerpowersports, and a couple of local euro forums. Everywhere else I don't get that vibe.

It's amazing how much help I've gotten with my C43 from people on the bmw and mustang forums in particular.

I'm grateful this forum exists, as it is the best gathering of "us" on the internet, but I view this forum as only being the w202 and w203 (they are cool too!) AMG forums.