C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

Pics of blown motor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-21-2009, 01:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1997 C36AMG
Originally Posted by RBYCC
OK dumb ***, let us analyze both your spelling and grammar....

Quoted from your post # 15

"Not my driving skills, someone ran red lite. My son and brother was in the car, thanks to German engineering we are all safe."

"Lite"...no, no should be "light"

"was" as in "They was"...no, no again should be "were"

What about this gem of yours from another post ?

"How bout you spesifically dont try to help me anymore"

Lousy spelling, poor grammar, lack of sentence structure...must be ebonics, because it is very poor English.

Go sell the oil you bought and never used for your c43...
That should give you a great down payment on something as boring as you...

Those who don't have a car shouldn't cast aspersions at those that are far more superior.

alright fellas lets take it easy lol geez
Old 07-21-2009, 01:25 AM

1995 C 36 AMG; 1992 W124 300E (M103 Ex Mosselman TT KIT) was 320hp @10psi now stock :(
Originally Posted by NitrogenBalance
The ones who call themselves men do, it was a mistake that I learned from, creating the 3D meth/H20 files I was after was a task, and confusing too. I'd be willing to bet it would be beyond you. I'm proud that a guy like myself can go completly outside his education and achieve what I did with the car, let alone in my driveway. Not the least bit embarrased.

..but since you used that brilliant MJ analogy it does make sense where your coming from

Lastly, read through your replies in the post and please let us know how you help the board????
What brand Kit are you using?
On my boosted W124 i had the Coolingmist smart injection kit, it has programmable 2D maps, and even 3D control. The Smart controller also can control many other features on the car, for example on the simple CIS injection in the W124 i set up an RPM window that would engage the full throttle enrichment when a certain rpm and boost level are reached.

Any way in the end, one day i forgot that i had increased the ratio of the water in the mix, and since i used the kit to fix some of the lean spots in the mid range, I increased the kit's flow significantly. After a day of flat out runs at an air strip, the pressure piston ring on piston one couldn't take the increased compression due to the water (not compressible).
Old 07-21-2009, 07:06 AM

1999 C43
Looks like i hit the artery )))

Must be the KHARMA

Originally Posted by RBYCC
OK dumb ***, let us analyze both your spelling and grammar....

Quoted from your post # 15

"Not my driving skills, someone ran red lite. My son and brother was in the car, thanks to German engineering we are all safe."

"Lite"...no, no should be "light"

"was" as in "They was"...no, no again should be "were"

What about this gem of yours from another post ?

"How bout you spesifically dont try to help me anymore"

Lousy spelling, poor grammar, lack of sentence structure...must be ebonics, because it is very poor English.

Go sell the oil you bought and never used for your c43...
That should give you a great down payment on something as boring as you...

Those who don't have a car shouldn't cast aspersions at those that are far more superior.

Last edited by Vardar; 07-21-2009 at 07:28 AM.
Old 07-21-2009, 08:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

none
Originally Posted by jayrasheed
What brand Kit are you using?
Any way in the end, one day i forgot that i had increased the ratio of the water in the mix, and since i used the kit to fix some of the lean spots in the mid range, I increased the kit's flow significantly. After a day of flat out runs at an air strip, the pressure piston ring on piston one couldn't take the increased compression due to the water (not compressible).
Same kit, coolingmist varicool with the smart controller. It was the solinoid settings that did it from what I can gather. Based on the 3 input conditions I think it was opening and closing at the wrong times. Actually I think the ground settings had it open the whole time. I'm taking off the supercharger kit and I've found some left over fluid in the intake so I'm sure it swalled a good amount.

Still using the kit?
Old 07-21-2009, 08:35 AM

1995 C 36 AMG; 1992 W124 300E (M103 Ex Mosselman TT KIT) was 320hp @10psi now stock :(
Originally Posted by NitrogenBalance
Same kit, coolingmist varicool with the smart controller. It was the solinoid settings that did it from what I can gather. Based on the 3 input conditions I think it was opening and closing at the wrong times. Actually I think the ground settings had it open the whole time. I'm taking off the supercharger kit and I've found some left over fluid in the intake so I'm sure it swalled a good amount.

Still using the kit?
The kit is gr8 and very programable, its the solenoid that ****s up gets stuck if it gets too hot.,
No i have removed the kit as well as the turbo from my w124. the kit is now on my friend's evo, and he has s stock 2.0engine with stock internals and turbo, and is making abt 450hp out of the thing. and has been for thousands of Km.
But he is using the large nozle and sparying up to 30% of his fuel as alcohol.

CHeck my youtubes:
www.youtube.com/user/jayrasheed

Last edited by jayrasheed; 07-21-2009 at 08:38 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by Vardar
Looks like i hit the artery )))

Must be the KHARMA
Please don't buy another MB especially a C43. MBs dont seem to do well in your hands.
PLease stay away and dont come back you hater!
Old 03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
95' AMG SeeThreeSix
Bet you he looks and thinks just like his avatar.....
Old 03-08-2010, 06:54 PM

Received 70 Likes on 54 Posts
W210 DRFT BNZ
Sorry for your loss..
This is exactly what happens to frankenstein cars.. That's why I never mod them.. Sucks for you, hopefully you learned a lesson of not fking with your engine. Stock is the way to go. At least you got less chance of f up.
Take care
No. You never mod them not because 'this is exactly what happens to frankenstein cars' but because you know you WILL **** it up because you have no skills, nor *****. How do I know? I don't. I'm just returning some of that negativity your way.

heheheh

simple=less problems

God Bless you all
Leave your god at the door.
My son and brother was in the car, thanks to White Male Christian God we are all safe.
Fixed for better KHARMA.

Last edited by jumph4x; 03-08-2010 at 07:00 PM.
Old 03-08-2010, 09:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts
Supercharged CLK500 & ML500
Old 03-09-2010, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
Mosselman 190E 16V+ C63S+ Abarth 595
vardar.... I see you are not a car person and also a dumbass. Why are you on a car enthusiast site? Modifying cars is what being into cars is about. What do you mean its stupid and dangerous? And it will malfunction? what? Is my car gonna randomly blow up?! OH NO!

But could you please clarify what "mods" you are reffering to that will have Jay "whining on here" later?
Old 03-09-2010, 03:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

sounds like airplane
there is also the fact that EVERY car is destined to break, and break repeatedly

highly modifying a car such as what resulted in this failure is certainly a risk, even if done correctly things can go wrong. Most of us here are addicted to fast cars and the process of modifying them etc. etc. and are more than willing to take that risk. It's an extension of being the kind of person dumb enough to buy a C43 in the first place (a car that by it's very nature is going to fail sooner than many others).