got hit today

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2010, 10:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
got hit today

I was driving today around 5pm minding my own business on the middle lane, doing about 40 and this lady on the left lane that was stuck behind a stopped truck decided to not even look and pull to my land and hit my drivers door, back door, wheel, and rear bumper, you'd think after she hit my door she would pull back right away in her lane but nope, she made sure she swiped pretty much my entire side, and she told the police i was on her blind spot, the police office wrote the report and i went home called her insurance to find out that they have no record of her, and have no customer with such info, called her twice left a vm and 3 hours later she still hasn't called me back grrrrr.
Attached Thumbnails got hit today-10182010080.jpg   got hit today-10182010081.jpg  
Old 10-18-2010, 10:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 284 Posts
05 c55 silver, 98 Imperial Red C43
If you are gettin rid of those door panels lemme know

Sorry to see that btw
Old 10-18-2010, 11:18 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 blk/blk C63 AMG, 2010 wht/blk c300 sport, 06 c280, 12 Triumph Daytona 675R wht/blk/red
damn man.. women shouldnt even have licenses. anything within a 50ft radius of them is "in their blind spot"
Old 10-18-2010, 11:29 PM

2009 blk/blk C63 AMG, 2010 wht/blk c300 sport, 06 c280, 12 Triumph Daytona 675R wht/blk/red
i got rammed from behind in my friends jeep by 2 17 year old girls on my way to a slightly stoopid concert. the girl had her license for 3 hours before she totaled her car smashing into ours. we were completely stopped at a red light. and when the cops came she told them "she swore the light was green" we were the 6th or 7th car waiting at the light, and 5pm, rush hour traffic. since that day, i honestly dont believe women should be allowed to drive cars.
Old 10-18-2010, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
eclectic assortment of cars
Very sorry to hear what happened to your car dude, I feel your pain after my recent collision experience. Bleahs.

Sounds like you may have a battle on your hands with this other driver. Best of luck, hope you get some resolution soon.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1998 C43 AMG
that ****ing sucks...i hope you're able to get her information. ask the police about tracking her down.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 261 Likes on 221 Posts
12' W204 C63 AMG coupe "T-Rex", 12' W451 Smart Fortwo Pulse (99' W202 C43 AMG sold)
Originally Posted by tasho3
I was driving today around 5pm minding my own business on the middle lane, doing about 40 and this lady on the left lane that was stuck behind a stopped truck decided to not even look and pull to my land and hit my drivers door, back door, wheel, and rear bumper, you'd think after she hit my door she would pull back right away in her lane but nope, she made sure she swiped pretty much my entire side, and she told the police i was on her blind spot, the police office wrote the report and i went home called her insurance to find out that they have no record of her, and have no customer with such info, called her twice left a vm and 3 hours later she still hasn't called me back grrrrr.
Sorry to hear your misfortune and problems identifying who the culprit really is. In my part of the world, driving without insurance is a serious offence which can cost you some time behind bars. You cannot have plates on your car if you don't have insurance. If you don't pay the insurance premium or road tax, the cops come by pretty fast to your place to collect the plates.
Old 10-19-2010, 06:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C43 AMG
SUCKS A**! same thing happened to me last January, B**** had a fake insurance card that she gave to the state pooper who btw told me it was partially my fault for sitting her blind spot! her license had an old address too... i sued her and after she failed to show for 4 court appearances i got the judgment but i will never see a dime because they have never found her. i've looked into getting "crime victoms comp" from the state but its a long process, might pay you to check into that if the c**t trys to stiff you...
sorry to hear bout that, good luck!

Last edited by ghostrider269; 10-19-2010 at 06:07 AM. Reason: .
Old 10-19-2010, 07:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 16 Posts
'06 E55 K2
Originally Posted by Luke_Geezy
damn man.. women shouldnt even have licenses. anything within a 50ft radius of them is "in their blind spot"
Agreed!

Talk to the police and get her an additional charge for driving without insurance and see if the cops can assist.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:08 AM
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
sorry to hear about your car.
welcome to the club of fender bender C43's.

when I bought my car in 2004 I was hit by a savage junkiearab a--hole gone beserk!
he got him self false witnessess and got aquitted free from penalty.
A--holes like Jean Pierre Helou deserves a hanging on a tall telephone pole infront of the courthouse so people should know what happens to criminal junkies.
Old 10-19-2010, 09:12 AM

Originally Posted by kowalski
sorry to hear about your car.
welcome to the club of fender bender C43's.

when I bought my car in 2004 I was hit by a savage junkiearab a--hole gone beserk!
he got him self false witnessess and got aquitted free from penalty.
A--holes like Jean Pierre Helou deserves a hanging on a tall telephone pole infront of the courthouse so people should know what happens to criminal junkies.
WHATTTT????? fasle witnessesS? how did he get away with it???
Old 10-19-2010, 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by slownrusty
Agreed!

Talk to the police and get her an additional charge for driving without insurance and see if the cops can assist.

and thats not a bad idea at all.
Old 10-19-2010, 11:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 C63 Sedan
thanks for the support guys, I actually called her this morning and she picked up and gave me a different name i should ask for the insurance, and i called the insurance and still nothing, she said she would call me back later with her agents number, and kind of hung up on me, i called the office and he said to give her some time if she dont call me back than he'll take care of it, whatever that means. the worst part is she just moved here in illinois from NY and has some new york insurance company and pretty much i m gonna have to do alot of faxing and mailing which i hate. she got a ticket for the accident and i told her i wouldn't show up in court as long as my car is taken care of so her ticket would get dropped, but it seems like she is digging a bigger hole for herself!
Old 10-19-2010, 11:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 C63 Sedan
i totally agree with you, look at this b*tch running a red light cuz she was doing her make up and hit the poor guy and than she comes out of the car saying "what happened" in greek to the poor guy while he is yelling at her "you had a red"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-iBIkdwX5s
Old 10-19-2010, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
98 Black C43 , 08' ML320 CDI ,11 E63
thanks for the support guys, I actually called her this morning and she picked up and gave me a different name i should ask for the insurance, and i called the insurance and still nothing, she said she would call me back later with her agents number, and kind of hung up on me, i called the office and he said to give her some time if she dont call me back than he'll take care of it, whatever that means. the worst part is she just moved here in illinois from NY and has some new york insurance company and pretty much i m gonna have to do alot of faxing and mailing which i hate. she got a ticket for the accident and i told her i wouldn't show up in court as long as my car is taken care of so her ticket would get dropped, but it seems like she is digging a bigger hole for herself!
Can you please explain to me how you not showing up in court gets the ticket dropped?Its not as if BOTH of you were issued tickets and the judge has to decide who is at fault.
Old 10-19-2010, 02:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by C43AMG
Can you please explain to me how you not showing up in court gets the ticket dropped?Its not as if BOTH of you were issued tickets and the judge has to decide who is at fault.
idk how that works but thats what the office said as long as i dont show up
Old 10-19-2010, 02:55 PM
Banned

WHATTTT????? fasle witnessesS? how did he get away with it???
well buddy in my country Sweden anything's possible that's why all the criminals go to live in Sweden!
Weak punishments, sentenced to jail is like going to a spa!
You've got all made out for you in jail.
Good food and everything.
That's why many criminals never learn about being a good guy instead of a bad guy!

This di-ksucking Lebanese junkiecreep was driving under influence of drugs.
I know him he's a friend to my other buddy.
He almost T-boned me and when I got out he tried to stab me in the eyes with a key!
This ****i-- savage is known by the cops in my city, they told me he's a real
---hole!
These arab dudes are known as wild people by the cops!
After I was attacked he followed me with his car and rear-ended me, he tried to kill me so I couldn't report him to the cops.
He lost his drivers license 2 years earlier because of shooting drugs to his body!
So he was desperate not to get caught again!
After I was rearended he called his criminal buddies and he told them to clip me so I couldn't testify!
Nobody likes these people where I live, they are known as uncivilised savages!
They make trouble for nothing selling drugs and commiting crimes all the time.
They come as refugees to get free government benfits like social wellfare, pensions, children wellfare x amount kids, housing benefits every month!
And as a bonus they are criminals commiting crimes.

This dude got him self false witnesses, cops didn't bother to do anything because I don't have a swedish name and the purp was not swedish so the case was dropped and he got out free!
I was attacked and my car was rearended, he gets free that MF!

If you are a crimminal come and live in Sweden.
You can fu-- anybody you want and get away with it!
Welcome to the criminal paradise in Sweden.
Old 10-19-2010, 03:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
1999 C43, 2008 P30 E63, 2014 SQ5, 2024 Model Y Performance
Sorry to hear about the accident... This is really starting to make me not want to drive my C43 as 2 members have had theirs hit within a month span. I hope you get everything resolved quickly and can get your C43 back on the road looking good as new.

I am not sure how it works where you are at but here in Oregon you would have to sue your own insurance company if she doesn't have insurance or the means to pay for the damage. My buddy got T-boned by a drunk driver who was speeding, ran a stop sign, and had no license or insurance. He had to sue his own insurance company to get his medical bills paid and truck replaced.

GOOD LUCK!!!
Old 10-19-2010, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts
1999 C43, 2008 P30 E63, 2014 SQ5, 2024 Model Y Performance
well buddy in my country Sweden anything's possible that's why all the criminals go to live in Sweden!
Weak punishments, sentenced to jail is like going to a spa!
You've got all made out for you in jail.
Good food and everything.
That's why many criminals never learn about being a good guy instead of a bad guy!

This di-ksucking Lebanese junkiecreep was driving under influence of drugs.
I know him he's a friend to my other buddy.
He almost T-boned me and when I got out he tried to stab me in the eyes with a key!
This ****i-- savage is known by the cops in my city, they told me he's a real
---hole!
These arab dudes are known as wild people by the cops!
After I was attacked he followed me with his car and rear-ended me, he tried to kill me so I couldn't report him to the cops.
He lost his drivers license 2 years earlier because of shooting drugs to his body!
So he was desperate not to get caught again!
After I was rearended he called his criminal buddies and he told them to clip me so I couldn't testify!
Nobody likes these people where I live, they are known as uncivilised savages!
They make trouble for nothing selling drugs and commiting crimes all the time.
They come as refugees to get free government benfits like social wellfare, pensions, children wellfare x amount kids, housing benefits every month!
And as a bonus they are criminals commiting crimes.

This dude got him self false witnesses, cops didn't bother to do anything because I don't have a swedish name and the purp was not swedish so the case was dropped and he got out free!
I was attacked and my car was rearended, he gets free that MF!

If you are a crimminal come and live in Sweden.
You can fu-- anybody you want and get away with it!
Welcome to the criminal paradise in Sweden.
Are you sweedish??? I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh when you said he tried to stab you in the eyes with keys, how did you get out of that situation?
Old 10-19-2010, 04:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by 503C43 ////AMG
Are you sweedish??? I'm sorry but I couldn't help but laugh when you said he tried to stab you in the eyes with keys, how did you get out of that situation?
There's is nothing to laugh about, this accident really happened, it would have scared the crap out of you!
Criminal scumbags a hangaround prospect gang of 4 people looking for you to clip you is no joke!
And cops don't do a jack crap to bust these M-F---ers, that's scary!

When I saw who drove the other car, I got out to talk to him, he's not my friend but I know him through other people.
I got out of my car, so did he, before I said or did anything he put his key through his fingers and closed his fist, then he took a swing near my eyes and tried to stab me in the eyes with his key as a weapon!
Only thing to do was to get him away from me, if he had a knife he would have stabbed me in the gut, I could see in he's arab eyes he wanted to kill me, they were bloodred of savagry and using drugs.
He was a savage gone haywire!
There were some of his friends watching what happened and he instructed them to give false testimony also he got him self some other dudes not being at the scene of the crime, they lied to the cops and the purp got free, authorities dropped the case, there were lots of evidence, cops and the DA didn't even bother to get the DNA from the purp.

This savage arab owns a candystore downtown, on working time infront of his store he hit a guy on his mouth and broked 2 teeths on the victim.
Just for fun.
How stupid is that?
On another guy he broke his arm.
So what am trying to tell you, this A--hole is a known savage idiot!

I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and I was almost T-boned to death!
I never had any problems with this dude, I've known him for several years.
That's what's makes this whole incident so bizarre!

You never know who you gonna meet, even though you stay out of trouble, trouble comes to you instead!

I'm a very tolerant person, but I don't like a--holes like this dude, I know him and his friends they are dangerous people!
They worked hard to get their bad reputation!
When the cops said he's an a--hole then I knew what kind of a person I met on the road!

I'm not swedish, I come from another country.

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 10-19-2010 at 05:33 PM.
Old 10-19-2010, 07:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 C63 Sedan
So i guess after a few calls to the officer and a few calls to her she finally decided to call me and tell me she has Geico, i don't know if she bought Geico today and put a claim on the first date but everything was sketchy, and Geico send me to one of their center to estimate and wrote me a check, my neighbor has worked for body shops before and now works of off his garage and will do my car for less than half of what they wrote me a check for and he will take care of some other dings and a rust spot that my car had
Old 10-19-2010, 07:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 24 Posts
eclectic assortment of cars
Wow. That is like the fastest claim resolution. Ever. Good job!
Old 10-19-2010, 08:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2014 C63 Sedan
Originally Posted by Saaboteur
Wow. That is like the fastest claim resolution. Ever. Good job!
lol yeah after i busted my *** all day on the phone and driving around and missed school but thanks man I appreciate it
Old 10-20-2010, 04:06 AM
Banned

lol yeah after i busted my *** all day on the phone and driving around and missed school but thanks man I appreciate it
good for you having a friend fixing your car.
now you know he will do a great job on your car.
you will even save a buck.
Old 10-20-2010, 05:14 AM

There's is nothing to laugh about, this accident really happened, it would have scared the crap out of you!
Criminal scumbags a hangaround prospect gang of 4 people looking for you to clip you is no joke!
And cops don't do a jack crap to bust these M-F---ers, that's scary!

When I saw who drove the other car, I got out to talk to him, he's not my friend but I know him through other people.
I got out of my car, so did he, before I said or did anything he put his key through his fingers and closed his fist, then he took a swing near my eyes and tried to stab me in the eyes with his key as a weapon!
Only thing to do was to get him away from me, if he had a knife he would have stabbed me in the gut, I could see in he's arab eyes he wanted to kill me, they were bloodred of savagry and using drugs.
He was a savage gone haywire!
There were some of his friends watching what happened and he instructed them to give false testimony also he got him self some other dudes not being at the scene of the crime, they lied to the cops and the purp got free, authorities dropped the case, there were lots of evidence, cops and the DA didn't even bother to get the DNA from the purp.

This savage arab owns a candystore downtown, on working time infront of his store he hit a guy on his mouth and broked 2 teeths on the victim.
Just for fun.
How stupid is that?
On another guy he broke his arm.
So what am trying to tell you, this A--hole is a known savage idiot!

I was at the wrong place at the wrong time and I was almost T-boned to death!
I never had any problems with this dude, I've known him for several years.
That's what's makes this whole incident so bizarre!

You never know who you gonna meet, even though you stay out of trouble, trouble comes to you instead!

I'm a very tolerant person, but I don't like a--holes like this dude, I know him and his friends they are dangerous people!
They worked hard to get their bad reputation!
When the cops said he's an a--hole then I knew what kind of a person I met on the road!

I'm not swedish, I come from another country.
Holy ish man.. thats insane. you should lock the doors from outside and burn down his candy store with him in it i dont understand people like that.. why they do the things they do. thank god you're okay man, and being followed having people try to kill you isn't cool or fun at all.. ide be scared ishless to walk outside my house without a gun or knife from that day forward. i mean i do keep a knife in my car (had ultralight titanium knuckles but when i got pullled over for speeding, the cops told me my car smelled like marijuana and tore my car apart with me in cuffs on the side of the street in miami) which was also BS because I DONT EVEN SMOKE WEED! i honestly believe they did it for fun just because i was an 18 year old driving a custom benz worth more than their yearly income. i completely agree with you that many people are uncivilized savages. outside my girlfriends college, 1 student was robbed at gunpoint.... BY A 12 YEAR OLD BLACK KID. it went out in a school newsletter to watch out for suspicious looking young kids walking on the streets. what has the world come to when college students have to walk around in fear of being robbed by a 12 year old with a gun... thats Philadelphia for you i guess.. i pay white police officers that sit in the train station parking lot across from my girlfriends apartment cash to watch my car overnight while they are on shift. you cant even trust some of the cops though! the 3rd or 4th time i was there, i gave a black train security guard 20 dollars to watch my car for an hour and i watched him put the money in his pocket, walk 10 feet to his car, get in, start it, and drove right passed me while i tried to wave him down. he didnt even come back. just took my money and left. i feel like i cant trust anyone anymore. not that i have anything against black people because trust me thats not what ims aying, i have many many many black friends.. but why is it mostly black people and arabs committing these crimes all the time?? why cant they just be hard working honest people like evryone else?? i had a bum on the street walk up to my girlfriends car asking for a cigarette one time, and when i went to turn to get my pack of ciggs to hand him one, he tried to reach in through my window and take her navigation right off the windshield! what the hell is wrong with people these days? i feel like the world is slowly going downhill, and sooner or later, there is going to be a revolt. hard working middle-class citizens are going to get so fed up with the bull-ish these peopel are pulling and they are going to start fighting back. could you imagine 500 hard workign middle class people walking into place like newark, or philly, or camden, and just start destroying the cities and burning these apartments the government are paying for for these scumbags to live in while they sit on their asses committing crimes against innocent people? its going to happen. my dads talks about it all the time how things are getting worse and worse. when someone tries to come in and rob a store, the clerks are going to start pulling out guns and blasting these scumbags to hell, where they belong. and then minorities wonder why they have such a bad name and reputation! they do it to themselves! im not saying there are no white criminals, but 95% of crimes committed around my area are by minorities! people dont hate other people for no reason (for the most part).. they give us a reason to hate them and talk **** about them! i know this has turned into a complete and total pointless rant, but its just frustrating that i have to watch my back when i go to visit my girlfriend at school, for fear that a 12 year old black kid is going to hold a gun to my face and take my car when i turn the corner. its absolutely ridiculous. however, if someone were to turn around and kill that 12 year old boy when he tried to rob them, you bet your *** that little kids mother is going to throw a **** fit and make a big deal out of it. in that case, ide give the mother a solid smack in the face as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: got hit today