C36 AMG, C43 AMG (W202) 1995 - 2000

Have you been scammed by..............?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2017, 05:23 PM
Banned

Received 36 Likes on 35 Posts
Have you ever been screwed over by shady..................?

Topic says have you ever been scammed by a repair shop, maybe a trusted mechanic buddy or a dealership committing foul business against you as a customer?

I have a story to share about getting jipped this happened to me about 3 years ago, but want to know if anyone else had any unpleasant experiance getting ripped off when shop tells you the customer that something is wrong with your car which later turned out to be total false BS only to make you waste more money on replacing unnecessary parts which was not broken on customers car!

Please share your experiance and I will share what happened to me getting a knife stab in my back from a so-called trusted buddy gone rouge as judas the devil

I'm a strong believer of karma and karma will deal with bad people by placing them on karma's bucket shiet list!
karma goes through the bucket list and makes a tick in every options box everytime karma has dealt with bad people!

I believe that if you do bad things to other people karma will hunt you down and take a pi-s and dump loads of sh-t down your throat!
You will gulp excrements

karma has no mercy, god maybe forgives, karma don't!

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 07-17-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old 07-13-2017, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 45 Likes on 42 Posts
1999 AMG C43
Originally Posted by kowalski
Topic says have you ever been scammed by a repair shop, maybe a trusted mechanic buddy or a dealership committing foul business against you as a customer?

I have a story to share about getting jipped this happened to me about 3 years ago, but want to know if anyone else had any unpleasant experiance getting ripped off when shop tells you the customer that something is wrong with your car which later turned out to be total false BS only to make you waste more money on replacing unnecessary parts which was not broken on customers car!

Please share your experiance and I will share what happened to me getting a knife stab in my back from a so-called trusted buddy gone rouge as judas the devil

I'm a strong believer of karma and karma will deal with bad people by placing them on karma's bucket shiet list!
karma goes through the bucket list and makes a tick in every options box everytime karma has dealt with bad people!

I believe that if you do bad things to other people karma will hunt you down and take a pi-s and dump loads of sh-t down your throat!
You will gulp excrements

karma has no mercy, god maybe forgives, karma don't!
yes. i was scammed by a mercedes benz dealership. mercedes benz of fort washington, pennsylvania USA.

these guys charged me TOP dollar for my c43. a price by even today would be outragous. i paid because they promised me that the warranty would cover this that and the other thing... further i had nothing to worry about. i bought my c43 amg in complete faith that the dealer would honor his warranty and take care of ANY problems that arose.

i will say that the dealer did repair a lot of items on my car HOWEVER the dealer refused to fix the insane oil consumption i had... we are talking 1 quart per gasoline fill up. i took my car to the dealer for this issue so may times and the dealer would simply top off a quart and send me home.

because of this treatment by the mercedes benz dealership, i will never buy a car from ANY mercedes benz dealership ever in my life and that means used or NEW. so screw you mercedes benz of fort washington PA.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:20 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1996 Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG
Originally Posted by mickey13
yes. i was scammed by a mercedes benz dealership. mercedes benz of fort washington, pennsylvania USA.

these guys charged me TOP dollar for my c43. a price by even today would be outragous. i paid because they promised me that the warranty would cover this that and the other thing... further i had nothing to worry about. i bought my c43 amg in complete faith that the dealer would honor his warranty and take care of ANY problems that arose.

i will say that the dealer did repair a lot of items on my car HOWEVER the dealer refused to fix the insane oil consumption i had... we are talking 1 quart per gasoline fill up. i took my car to the dealer for this issue so may times and the dealer would simply top off a quart and send me home.

because of this treatment by the mercedes benz dealership, i will never buy a car from ANY mercedes benz dealership ever in my life and that means used or NEW. so screw you mercedes benz of fort washington PA.
Was your oil problem fixed and how Mickey13?
Old 07-13-2017, 08:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 AMG C43
Originally Posted by mppp
Was your oil problem fixed and how Mickey13?

i bought an engine out of a 2002 CLK55 and had it installed in my car.

still have the c43 engine but doubt it will ever be repaired or sold for more than scrap.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:27 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1996 Mercedes-Benz C36 AMG
i bought an engine out of a 2002 CLK55 and had it installed in my car.

still have the c43 engine but doubt it will ever be repaired or sold for more than scrap.
Nice...was about to say I know I've seen you on here before so assumed you had it addressed.
Old 07-13-2017, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 AMG C43
i'll say to you that its really too bad cause i can actually afford a new amg. im very happy with the cars i have though.

wah wah wah hehe
Old 07-17-2017, 01:40 PM
Banned

Looks like everyone on this forum didn't have any bad experiance with shady people or maybe don't wanna share their unpleasant stories?!
That's fine with me.

So I'm going to share my unpleasant mishap.
This ugly experiance happened twice with the same guy, by now he's my former trusted mechanic buddy.
I can not trust devious snakes anymore!

My mechanic buddy was working for dealership, also running his own shop after works hours.
I always took my car to him for him to work on my car, a small shop depends on their reputation, they have good rates and could be trusted at least what I believe?
Truth is proven to be something different!

Every time my mechanic buddy worked on my car, as an appreciation I gave him a fine bottle of single malt whiskey (10 year - 12 year - 15 year old scotch)when I had whiskey at home, over the years I gave him many bottles as a gratitude.
These fine bottle of whiskey are very expensive at swedish government controlled liquer stores!
Yeah, big brother decides what we can drink having to pay high price for alcohol.
It's like we a under aged that someone has to decide how much alcohol we can drink!
Stupid huh!?

Many times when I visited his shop, I brought snacks and soft drinks we could chowder when he was on a pause from repairs.

I also promoted my mech buddy and his shop to other people I know for him to gain more customers getting their cars fixed.

Would a bad person treat his friends badly by doing the above things?
I would say NO!
I have been nothing but a good buddy

I will only mention two things here that my mech buddy did me wrong, maybe he did more judas things that I'm not aware of, only god knows what this backstabbing SoB mechanic buddy did to me?
I wonder how low certain people would ashame them self to screw a buddy for parts and money?

Lets start by rewinding the tape back to 2016.
I had some trouble in 2016, went to the dealership in the next town coz it's a larger facility hoping they could take my car in quickly.

At the dealership, I'm talking to the repair shop representative regarding my issue.
I see my so-called trusted mechanic buddy sitting in the other room talking to his work colleagues.
My so-called mechanic buddy comes out asking me what I'm doing there, I told him had some issue to fix!
All of a sudden in front of his work colleagues my so-called trusted mechanic buddy puts a nasty smirk on his face and then offends me by accusing me of being a scammer
in front of his work buddies!
I was thinking to myself what the hell was that all about?!

My mechanic buddy thougth he was going to be funny and prank me with a backstabbing judas joke, instead he made me look bad in front of the other employees.
After I was accused/pranked by my judas buddy, I got a bad feeling I was now non credible when speaking with work shop representative regarding fixing the issue I had with my car.

Then my backstabbing judas buddy just walks away with this nasty smirk he had put on his face thinking he was funny accusing me of being a scoundrel.
How can a grown up person behave like this towards his friend being a real judas a$$hole?

After this nasty encounter, work shop representative took my car in to fix the issue.
I was told I could wait in the lounge while they were working on my
car.
After approx 25 minutes, the same representative swings by where I was waiting in the lounge, this guy asks me if I really want them to decode, my reply was you are going to do exactly what I told you to do!
I don't want risking my car getting stolen if parked outside.
Workshop guy was happy with my reply and they did their part decoding.
Afterwards I felt like this workshop representative tried to trick me to see if I was lying getting a free repair.
This whole nasty encounter with my by now former trusted mechanic putting me in this bad situation gave me a foul taste in my mouth.

I was very disapointed and upset with my mechanic buddy after what he had done to me at the dealership.
I confronted him, what was the purpose of this stupid behaviour.
Did we have any issues before for you to treat me like a dipsh-t?
His reply was, it was only a joke nothing else.
I told him this was a bad joke causing me trouble making me look bad in front of your work colleagues.
My mech buddy didn't take this serious that I was angry with him for stabbing me in the back!

I had now seen his true face being a devious and a conniving snake!

Would you say a genuine buddy would pull such a nasty stunt on a good friend backstabbing him in front of other people or would you say only judas would pull such a nasty stunt causing problems to his friend?
I have never in my life been a crook although my former buddy insulted and accused me of being one!

I would say only a devious fake buddy with the genes from Judas would do such bad things to a good friend

This was the 2nd nasty encounter with my former mechanic buddy!

Lets rewind the tape further back to 2014.

This was the first nasty encounter with my mechanic buddy!

My car had developed a small fuel leak which turned into a massive leak.
It turned out to be the short L-shaped fuel line cracking from age.
This fuel line has a nasty bend shaped like the letter L.
I bought a new fuel line from dealership, then went to my friendly mechanic buddy for him to fix the fuel leak.

A few days later he tells me I have fixed your fuel leak however I also had to replace your fuel pump!
Triple
I was thinking WTF was going on?
This is not a cheap part to buy!?

While my mechanic buddy was telling me he had to replace my pump he was showing the same nasty smirk on his face!!
WTF!?
The same devilish smirk he had put on his face when he offended me at the dealership back in 2016!
I had an instant bad feeling in my gut about him not telling me the truth about my fuel pump.
His smirk was telling me he was like a horse-coper screwing me over.
Something was not right with this sneaky situation, it smelled like a dead cat to me.

I never had any problems with my fuel pump, car had only covered approx 100.000km's in 2014.
It started perfect everytime.

I then asked him what was wrong with my fuel pump, then again he puts his nasty smirk on his face and randomly points with his finger on the nozzle feeder tube telling me this is where it was leaking from the fuel pump.
When I saw pics of a new pump, this tube is solid casted steel.
How could it leak from this nozzle?
I have attached a picture where I have highlighted where my mech buddy pointed with his finger for the supposed fuel leak, you can see it's all casted metal.
I could feel it he was screwing me over for my fuel pump the way he smirked!

I was very uncomfortable with his smug behaviour and his nasty smirk seen on his face, it was very strange the way my mechanic buddy acted towards me.

I made the mistake not taking the old fuel pump with me to test it at another shop nor did I question him about the fuel pump coz I trusted him like my own brother from another rmother.
I loved my mechanic buddy like my own brother from another mother, he was the only mechanic working on my car for several years, only god knows what he has done to me??

I believe the worst from him being the Judas stabbing me in the back!
I'm 200% sure he needed my fuel pump for something else therefore he decided to screw me over so I had to pay for a new pump.
Would a real friend do such nasty thing to another friend?
I would say NO, only Judas Iskariot would come up with such devious and conniving plan to screw a buddy for this fuel pump!

Would be interesting knowing your thoughts about these Q's.
Why would he do such thing accusing me of being a scoundrel at the dealership if he was my good buddy and then with the fuel pump situation?

Would you say he did what Judas Iskariot did to Jesus before he was crucified, selling out Jesus to the devils?

His nasty smirk on his face is still bugging me, now knowing he was only playing me like the devil in disguise!

Lesson learned the hard way, trust no-body not even buddies who you dearly care for, if one of them gets the chance he will screw you over!!

Would you do such thing to your buddy?
I would say no.

I'm still so fu--in' pis-ed and disapointed with my former mechanic buddy!
Now y'all know how a dumb a$$ traitor swede treats his own good buddy!
I'm a strong believer of karma.
If you read this, I believe karma will hunt you down and sh-t down your throat one day coz you scammed me!

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 11-05-2018 at 08:22 AM.
Old 07-17-2017, 02:50 PM
Banned

I'm sorry to hear you had a bad experiance with the stealership.
Stealerships can be real shiet for brains sometimes towards their customers!
Old 07-17-2017, 03:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 159 Likes on 128 Posts
NB8 PARACHUTE
`

Car dealers are the same as drug dealers

There are those that will rip you off and

those that will treat you right

Another common theme the two have is

what I call "Dope Dealers Savings Time"

At least one hour later than you'd think

anyone could possibly be ---

(is my car ready)

Ask me how I know

Thank-You
D.B.

`

Last edited by COOPERDB; 07-18-2017 at 01:19 AM.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 AMG C43
Looks like everyone on this forum didn't have any bad experiance with shady people or maybe don't wanna share their unpleasant stories?!
That's fine with me.

So I'm going to share my unpleasant mishap.
This ugly experiance happened twice with the same guy, by now he's my former trusted mechanic buddy.
I don't trust devious snakes!

My mechanic buddy was working for stealership, also running his own shop after works hours.
I always took my car to him for him to work on my car, a small shop depends on their reputation, they have good rates and could be trusted at least what I believe?
Truth is proven to be something different!

Everytime my mechanic buddy worked on my car, as an appreciation I gave him a fine bottle of single malt whiskey (10 year - 12 year - 15 year old scotch)when I had whiskey at home, over the years I gave him many bottles as a gratitude.
These fine bottle of whiskey are very expensive at swedish government controlled liquer stores!
Yeah, big brother decides what we can drink having to pay high price for alcohol.
It's like we a under aged that someone has to decide how much alcohol we can drink!
Stupid huh!?

Many times when I visited his shop, I brought snacks and soft drinks we could chowder when he was on a pause from repairs.

I also promoted my mech buddy and his shop to other people I know for him to gain more customers getting their cars fixed.

Would a bad person treat his friends badly by doing the above things?
I would say NO!
I have been nothing but a good buddy

I will only mention two things here that my mech buddy did me wrong, maybe he did more judas things that I'm not aware of, only god knows what this backstabbing b-stard mechanic buddy did to me?
I wonder how low certain people would sink to screw a buddy for parts and money?

Lets start by rewinding the tape back to 2016.
I had some trouble in 2016, went to the stealership in the next town coz it's a larger facility hoping they could take my car in quickly.

At the stealership, I'm talking to the repair shop representative regarding my issue.
I see my so-called trusted mechanic buddy sitting in the other room talking to his work colleagues.
My so-called mechanic buddy comes out asking me what I'm doing there, I told him had some issue to fix!
All of a sudden infront of his work colleagues my so-called trusted mechanic buddy puts a nasty smirk on his face and then offends me by accusing me of being a scammer
infront of his work buddies!
I was thinking to myself what the fu-k was that all about?!

My mechanic buddy thougth he was going to be funny and prank me with a backstabbing judas joke, instead he made me look bad infront of the other employees.
After I was accused/pranked by my judas buddy, I got a bad feeling I was now non credible when speaking with work shop representative regarding fixing the issue I had with my car.

Then my backstabbing judas buddy just walks away with this nasty smirk he had put on his face thinking he was funny accusing me of being a scoundrel.
How can a grown up person behave like this towards his friend being a real judas a$$hole?

After this nasty encounter, work shop representative took my car in to fix the issue.
I was told I could wait in the lounge while they were working on my
car.
After approx 25 minutes, the same representative swings by where I was waiting in the lounge, this guy asks me if I really want them to decode, my reply was you are going to do exactly what I told you to do!
I don't want risking my car getting stolen if parked outside.
Workshop guy was happy with my reply and they did their part decoding.
Afterwards I felt like this workshop representative tried to trick me to see if I was lying getting a cheap repair.
This whole nasty encounter with my by now former trusted mechanic putting me in this bad situation gave me a foul taste in my mouth.

I was very disapointed and upset with my mechanic buddy after what he had done to me at the stealership.
I confronted him, what was the purpose of this stupid behaviour.
Did we have any issues before for you to treat me like a dipsh-t?
His reply was, it was only a joke nothing else.
I told him this was a bad joke causing me trouble making me look bad infront of your work colleagues.
My mech buddy didn't take this serious that I was angry with him for stabbing me in the back!

I had now seen his true face being a devious and a conniving snake!

Would you say a genuine buddy would pull such a nasty stunt on a good friend backstabbing him infront of other people or would you say only judas would pull such a nasty stunt causing problems to his friend?
I have never in my life being a crook even if my former buddy accused me of being one!

I would say only a devious fake buddy with the genes from Judas would do such bad things to a good friend

This was the 2nd nasty encounter with my former mechanic buddy!

Lets rewind the tape further back to 2014.

This was the first nasty encounter with my mechanic buddy!

My car had developed a small fuel leak which turned into a massive leak.
It turned out to be the short L-shaped fuel line cracking from age.
This fuel line has a nasty bend shaped like the letter L.
I bought a new fuel line from stealership, then went to my friendly mechanic buddy for him to fix the fuel leak.

A few days later he tells me I have fixed your fuel leak however I also had to replace your fuel pump!
Triple
I was thinking WTF was going on?
This is not a cheap part to buy!?

While my mechanic buddy was telling me he had to replace my pump he was showing the same nasty smirk on his face!!
WTF!?
The same devilish smirk he had put on his face when he offended me at the stealership back in 2016!
I had an instant bad feeling in my gut about him not telling me the truth about my fuel pump.
His smirk was telling me he was like a horse-coper screwing me over.
Something was not right with this sneaky situation, it smelled like a dead cat to me.

I never had any problems with my fuel pump, car had only covered approx 100.000km's in 2014.
It started perfect everytime.

I then asked him what was wrong with my fuel pump, then again he puts his nasty smirk on his face and randomly points with his finger on the nozzle feeder tube telling me this is where it was leaking from the fuel pump.
When I saw pics of a new pump, this tube is solid casted steel.
How could it leak from this nozzle?
I have attached a picture where I have highlighted where my mech buddy pointed with his finger for the supposed fuel leak, you can see it's all casted metal.
I could feel it he was screwing me over for my fuel pump the way he smirked!

I was very uncomfortable with his behaviour with his nasty smirk seen on his face, it was very strange the way my mechanic buddy acted towards me.

I made the mistake not taking the old fuel pump with me to test it at another shop nor did I question him about the fuel pump coz I trusted him like my own brother from another rmother.
I loved my mechanic buddy like my own brother from another mother, he was the only mechanic working on my car for several years, only god knows what he has done to me??

I believe the worst from him being the Judas stabbing me in the back!
I'm 200% sure he needed my fuel pump for something else therefore he decided to screw me over so I had to pay for a new pump.
Would a real friend do such nasty thing to another friend?
I would say NO, only Judas Iskariot would come up with such devious and conniving plan to screw a buddy for this fuel pump!

Would be interesting knowing your thoughts about these Q's.
Why would he do such thing accusing me of being a scoundrel at the stealership if he was my good buddy and then with the fuel pump situation?

Would you say he did what Judas Iskariot did to Jesus before he was crucified, selling out Jesus to the devils?

His nasty smirk on his face is still bugging me, now knowing he was only playing me like the devil in disguise!

Lesson learned the hard way, trust no-body not even buddies who you dearly care for, if one of them gets the chance he will screw you over!!

Would you do such thing to your buddy?
I would say no.

I'm still so fu--in' pis-ed and disapointed with my former mechanic buddy!
Now you know how a dumb a$$ swede treats his good buddy!
I'm a strong believer of karma.
If you read this, I believe karma will sh-t down your throat one day coz you scammed me!

possibly he was catty at the dealership because he felt you should have brought the car to him for work instead of going to the dealership. as far as the fuel pump... who knows.

it would have been a lot nicer for him to call you before replacing the part but maybe he felt he didnt have to because you are so friendly and generous to him... possibly because of prior dealings he felt it wasnt necessary to call before replacing the part as well. its hard to tell.

i had a very similar situation with a mechanic from ford back when i had a mustang. i'd let him have the stang for the weekend whenever it needed work, found out later he was dragging it out at a local strip.

i think the best bet is just to keep it professional with people. luring a mechanic out of the shop is risky for a few reasons, (1) it shows he is willing to take customers from his boss/job, (2) it is very likely that he does not have commercial insurance should the job go wrong for instance he breaks something on the car while replacing something else (like a fuel pump) or he takes the car for a test drive and pops a tire, gets into an accident etc. (3) has money problems and might tell a customer an extra part (like fuel pump) is needed when it isnt (4) might perform an unauthorized repair (replace broken fuel pump) and you have no recourse (5) isnt going to offer you a proper warranty on work or parts (sometimes a shop will cover labor when the part that fails is a part they sold you)

im all for shade tree mechanics and helping people make a little extra on the side, but all these things to worry about when trying to save a couple of bucks can cost a lot more than saved. if i can do the work on the car myself then i do its really that simple if not then i go to a shop where they have all the proper tools to do the job and i know i can file a lawsuit against them and their insurance company if there is a disagreement. of course sometimes the best thing to do is just walk away and try to appreciate that while something might have cost you less, it could have cost a lot more. this is sort of what happened with my engine. i was super pissed off at the stealership but i let it go because i dropped the 5.4 in and was happy with it. i also knew that even if they fixed my 4.3 i was still going to eventually drop the 5.4 in. am i still pissed about the way they treated me, yes.. but im not pissed about the way i handled things.
Old 07-18-2017, 04:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 AMG C43
Originally Posted by COOPERDB
`

Car dealers are the same as drug dealers

There are those that will rip you off and

those that will treat you right

Another common theme the two have is

what I call "Dope Dealers Savings Time"

At least one hour later than you'd think

anyone could possibly be ---

(is my car ready)

Ask me how I know

Thank-You
D.B.

`

when the stealership repaired my multicontour seats they had the car for 3 weeks. of course i was in the loaner so i wasnt really that upset about. why it took 3 weeks to repair a couple of seats... idk but i was very very very happy to have my car back after. the new c300s just dont compare to ours at all. the new radio electronics are the ONLY thing they have over our cars and i really mean that
Old 07-18-2017, 05:50 PM
Banned

"possibly he was catty at the dealership because he felt you should have brought the car to him for work instead of going to the dealership. as far as the fuel pump... who knows"

miki13

My former mechanic wasn't catty coz I had the job done at the dealership.
Regarding the issue I had with my car, my former mechanic couldn't do this job at his shop!
Only dealership is allowed for decoding electronic.
Small repair shops are not allowed to do such things it's all about regulations.

My mechanic being catty at the dealership was to represent himself as a better person by showing off infront of his work mates with his devious smirk put on his face!

He was slimy and ingratiating when he offended me by making me look bad as a scoundrel!
My former mechanic is diabolique and sneaky, he's somehow manipulative and devious, the devil in disguise.

The way he acted at the dealership and with the fuel pump situation, my instant gut feeling was telling me this dude is screwing me over!!
I would say a real good friend would never do such backstabbing to another good friend.
Only Judas the devil would come up with such a sneaky plan to screw his own buddy over!
Judas don't see the difference between friends and enemies, Judas screws anyone when and if Judas gets the chance

My mechanic buddy was building a high power drifting car out of his Cosworth 190E 2.3 16V.
My suspicions towards my former mechanic buddy is that he probably needed an extra fuel pump to get the extra fuel boost for the extra power added to his engine.
I bet he came up with this ugly plan to fu-k me for my fuel pump not having to spend money out of his own pockets, it was going to be cheaper to screw me.
This is the suspicion I have towards my former mechanic.

The other suspicion I have is that mechanics nephew owns a w210 E55AMG.
This car is a high mileage car.
I suspect his nephew had fuel pump issues with his car, let's screw our buddy of his fuel pump, it will be cheaper that way.

This is nasty thing to do screwing people over, doing such bad things to other people shows what character these people have.
Disapointing how they would treat a good buddy!!
I could never do such thing to anyone, either it's a buddy or another person, coz I don't wanna have this on my conscience screwing other people.

My suspicions are, one of them screwed me for my pump!

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 09-19-2017 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-19-2017, 08:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 AMG C43
you're probably right. gut feeling is usually correct
Old 07-19-2017, 09:09 PM

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2004 E55
Yeah, I bought a set of used Koni shocks from a guy on here. When they arrived, not only were they not the externally adjustable ones like he stated, one of the shocks was blown & another had a torn bump stop.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:25 AM
Banned

you're probably right. gut feeling is usually correct
I'm still pissed with him!
A stab in the back is something that can not be forgotten!

Evil people with master minds are born bad, what my Mercedes trained X-mechanic buddy did to me should be considered as high treason against a good friend!

Narcissistic psycho's are not ashamed of how they behave infront of other people nor what they would do to friends cheating and taking advantage for their own devious purposes.

JUDAS!

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 07-20-2017 at 03:19 PM.
Old 07-20-2017, 08:28 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by eFifty5AMG
Yeah, I bought a set of used Koni shocks from a guy on here. When they arrived, not only were they not the externally adjustable ones like he stated, one of the shocks was blown & another had a torn bump stop.
Sorry to hear you got broken shox.
What did you do with the bad shock?
Could it be repaired at a pro shop?
Old 07-20-2017, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 AMG C43
I'm still pissed with him!
A stab in the back is something that can not be forgotten!

Evil people with master minds are born bad, what my Mercedes trained X-mechanic buddy did to me should be considered as high treason against a good friend!

Narcissistic psycho's are not ashamed of how they behave infront of other people nor what they would do to friends cheating and taking advantage for their own devious purposes.

JUDAS!

we should all fly out to germany and lay this guy a nice beating then strip his car of all the new parts hes been stealing over the years!
Old 07-21-2017, 08:44 AM
Banned

we should all fly out to germany and lay this guy a nice beating then strip his car of all the new parts hes been stealing over the years!
we are not in Germany.
we are in the land of Judas dumba$$ traitor, smorgasboard and swedish meatballs.

now that I think of it?
my former mechanic, build his own repair shop next to his house where he lives, now working from home base.

it did cost him a lot to build this work shop facility.
what's the first thing that comes to your mind?
how could this dude afford to build his work shop?
by being a true buddy hustling me for my fuel pump and possibly doing other devious things to me and probably other people??

I will say!
He is 100% honorable and honest ONLY to his own people which are genuine swedes by birth with swedish parents.
His other buddies according to him, are not real swedes by birth having parents from another country meaning people like me, you can fill in the blank of (......................................) your own thoughts what this guy is capable of doing to a non swede.
He played me for my fuel pump!

I hope this guy chokes on my fuel pump!
This is how disapointed I am at him!

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 07-21-2017 at 04:21 PM.
Old 07-21-2017, 10:10 PM

Received 46 Likes on 41 Posts
2004 E55
Sorry to hear you got broken shox.
What did you do with the bad shock?
Could it be repaired at a pro shop?
They're just sitting in storage. I went with Bilstein B8s & have been happy since. I'm sure they could be fixed up, but didn't care much to be honest. Live & learn.
Old 07-22-2017, 05:53 AM
Banned

there's people for everything!
sometimes you think this certain person would be the the last person on earth screwing you over but then turns out to be the 2-face judas after all!

i hope you bought those shox cheap, so you didn't lose a lot?
making mistakes can be costly if dealt with shady people, ask me how I know!
Old 07-27-2017, 09:50 AM
Banned

forgot to add before.

my former swedish mechanic buddy is a long time lurker on this forum.
he's a so-called sleeper.
he often visits MBworld-forum.

he is probably more active in the w201 forum for 190E 2,3 16V
Old 07-27-2017, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

1999 AMG C43
forgot to add before.

my former swedish mechanic buddy is a long time lurker on this forum.
he's a so-called sleeper.
he often visits MBworld-forum.

he is probably more active in the w201 forum for 190E 2,3 16V
damn... theres a hit out on us now?
Old 07-27-2017, 03:58 PM
Banned

damn... there's a hit out on us now?
Hey Miki13

He always tried to put me down with nasty jokes about immigrants living in Sweden saying that we are all scoundrels and thieves and that swedes are the most honest people on this planet.
I didn't care much about his twisted insults/weird humor coz he is very special in a conniving twisted way!

Only narcissists and psycho's have twisted minds thinking they are above and superior compared to people from other countries!
A real Jekyll & Hyde persona!
Sorry to say but many swedes have this racist mentality of being the above and superior looking down on other!

We all dislike different things, there are haters among us!
I honestly dislike back stabbers and conniving snakes pretending they are good and decent people.
I would have said this guy my former mech buddy would have been the last person on earth to screw me for money and parts because I trusted him.
Well he turned out to be something else and untrustworthy!

It really doesn't matter to me if people are black or white, christian born or muslim born.
If a person is born bad being crooked, no-matter what their nationality is or the religion they have nor the color of their skin, I will tell him/her nicely and polite: To hell with you!
I personally don't want to deal with such appalling people coz I would only get in trouble with them.

My former mechanic buddy will 100% disapprove of you coz you are not a genuine swede, this is his weird attitude of looking down on different people!

This guy playing me for my fuel pump, humiliating me at the dealership infront of his work mates and possibly doing other nasty things to my car that I'm not aware of??
This is an act of betrayal to a good friend if I can describe it the best way!
This guy is 100% honest and honorable ONLY to his own fellow swedes baptized with swedish names.

He was employed at the dealership on the west coast in Sweden and also had his own shop on the side after hours fixing cars for his friends and other.
Then all of a sudden back in 2015 he lost his lease for his work shop.
He had probably done something bad to his landlord losing his lease, only Lord himself knows what happened?

He was looking for a new place for rent but did not find anything.
So he decided to build his own work-shop at home where he have his house, fixing his buddies cars and working as a consultant trouble shooting repairs for his former employer meaning the dealership.

Many years ago, at one of their maaaaaaaaaany dealership branches, one of their service tech's crashed a customers Dodge Viper joyriding the car after customer took the Viper in for service, service tech wrecked it on test drive.
Dealership had the nerve to charge owner for service and parts, when media wrote about this scandal there was no good 15 minutes of fame for the dealership instead there was 15 min of shame!
This is not the way to build a solid reputation!

According to inside information from several people I have meet in the past who no longer works there, the dealership had for many years a high staff turnover which is very fishy?
In the end, it's the customers who has to pay top dollars for poor repairs when dealership fails in quality.

According to my former mechanic buddy he was their main star and the dealership was nothing without him because they relied on his skills and knowledge!
This is how big his ego and filthy mind is!
When my X-mechanic buddy left his job at the MB dealership to work for another company repairing Volvo trucks, dealership sunk like a ship hit by a torpedo full of dog poop.

I will only give him credit of being a great mechanic, however treating his non swedish friends is something different!
He's a dumbä$$ sellout traitor betraying his good pal!!

This is how I found out my former mech buddy was screwing me for parts, I had to service my car at another shop when he lost his lease, the new friendly shop found out that there was part missing on my car, I put 2 and 2 together because the way my buddy had been treating me acting like a dipsh-t with the fuel pump situation and offending me at the dealership!
I was 100% convinced, my gut feeling was telling me that my former mech buddy had been screwing me for parts.
Lesson learned the hard way, friends you trust, love and care for can NOT always be trusted!
If they get the chance, someone of your trusted and beloved buddies will eventually stab you in the back like a sinister Judas collaborator selling/ratting you out for a nickel 5 cent coin like the traitors some people are!

Now you all know how a dumba$$ buddy treats his own good friends by scamming them out of money and parts!
What a Judas *****!
You will only end up disapointed with your own good friend you trusted if he decides to rip you off, the way I found out with my former mechanic buddy stabbing me in the back like an a$$-hole!

Last edited by KJI3jflarryfe93; 09-19-2017 at 02:42 PM.