Eurocharged C43 Tuning sale! Graph attached

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2017, 05:08 PM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
Originally Posted by Blacked out E63
Well cats out of the bag now. Multiple posts on social media. This was the same car that went the "11.8" that you brag about @ShazV6. Hate to be the one who said I told you so but

Nothing against EC but it is amusing to see them advertise EC Stage 1 tune but its really a STAGE 2 with NOS

But hey, atleast you got the sale price @ShazV6 rather than the performance! You go @ShazV6
Nitrous went on 6 months after all the 1/4mile runs mentioned earlier in this thread no biggie ! he's waiting until it cools down this fall to go to the track to get his nitrous times (-: cant wait !
Old 08-17-2017, 05:08 PM

Received 85 Likes on 73 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Cabriolet Black/Cranberry Red
Well cats out of the bag now. Multiple posts on social media. This was the same car that went the "11.8" that you brag about @ShazV6. Hate to be the one who said I told you so but

Nothing against EC but it is amusing to see them advertise EC Stage 1 tune but its really a STAGE 2 with NOS

But hey, atleast you got the sale price @ShazV6 rather than the performance! You go @ShazV6
It's not a stage 2. And if it's an 11.8 with NOS, maybe it's similar to AMR without. We still have no solid information.
Old 08-18-2017, 10:03 AM

Received 71 Likes on 59 Posts
17' C43 Coupe

Hey Guy,

It was a bit confusing in the beginning in regards to the dyno but i know that dynos at different times will produce different numbers. I admit to that but honestly man i don't think you like to read

It is indeed true though that this car went the 11.8 as Eurocharge client and his slip shown and Eurocharge stating that this car is tune only lol. Now should i go back and state that we have yet to see an AMR tune run this? Please address that (Once again, nothing against you guys as you have a great product as well)

And i did get the performance maybe you didnt and you mad, bro? Like i said in my other thread where you decided to not reply back. Bring your car down lets do a stage 1 vs stage 1 run. I am sure everyone would love to see it. Plus take your car to the track and see what it runs? I am going Sunday (pending rain or not)

Put up or shut up at this point.

Side Note: Shout out to Jerry and Phillip for the tune out in Houston I will tag you two on IG when i run at the track.

Last edited by ShazV6; 08-18-2017 at 10:11 AM.
The following users liked this post:
loungn14 (08-18-2017)
Old 08-18-2017, 11:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 284 Likes on 194 Posts
2021 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe
Originally Posted by ShazV6
Hey Guy,

It was a bit confusing in the beginning in regards to the dyno but i know that dynos at different times will produce different numbers. I admit to that but honestly man i don't think you like to read

It is indeed true though that this car went the 11.8 as Eurocharge client and his slip shown and Eurocharge stating that this car is tune only lol. Now should i go back and state that we have yet to see an AMR tune run this? Please address that (Once again, nothing against you guys as you have a great product as well)

And i did get the performance maybe you didnt and you mad, bro? Like i said in my other thread where you decided to not reply back. Bring your car down lets do a stage 1 vs stage 1 run. I am sure everyone would love to see it. Plus take your car to the track and see what it runs? I am going Sunday (pending rain or not)

Put up or shut up at this point.

Side Note: Shout out to Jerry and Phillip for the tune out in Houston I will tag you two on IG when i run at the track.
This. Instead of talking it is easier to figure out if you guys did some individual runs and just upload the slips.

Shaz, I am a bit confused though, may be I did not follow properly. What tune did you have before, and what do you have now?
ShazV6 (08-18-2017)
Old 08-18-2017, 11:27 AM

17' C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by munis
This. Instead of talking it is easier to figure out if you guys did some individual runs and just upload the slips.

Shaz, I am a bit confused though, may be I did not follow properly. What tune did you have before, and what do you have now?
No tune before. I was in the market. Eurocharge had the deal for 850 with a client of theirs running an 11.8 and a slip. Did not see any other tuners run that time and AMR was 2,000. Buying down pipes and a retune and still cheaper than AMR stage 1 when i have a stage 2 with Eurocharge. Makes sense for me so i went ahead and bought the Eurocharge tune. Going to get down pipes installed after my first maintenance so i don't raise any red flags.
Old 08-18-2017, 11:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 284 Likes on 194 Posts
2021 Mercedes C63s AMG Coupe
No tune before. I was in the market. Eurocharge had the deal for 850 with a client of theirs running an 11.8 and a slip. Did not see any other tuners run that time and AMR was 2,000. Buying down pipes and a retune and still cheaper than AMR stage 1 when i have a stage 2 with Eurocharge. Makes sense for me so i went ahead and bought the Eurocharge tune. Going to get down pipes installed after my first maintenance so i don't raise any red flags.
So are you already stage 1? If so, what is your review of it?
Old 08-18-2017, 12:14 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Mercedes E63 AMG
@ShazV6, you are quite the character. Your only interest in their tune was the price. Nothing more.

Just go to the track and post some results. You keep saying you will but you havent ... OR you already have but can't put it up because its nothing like you claim and it contradicts all of your post.
Old 08-18-2017, 12:38 PM

17' C43 Coupe
@ShazV6, you are quite the character. Your only interest in their tune was the price. Nothing more.

Just go to the track and post some results. You keep saying you will but you havent ... OR you already have but can't put it up because its nothing like you claim and it contradicts all of your post.
LMAO. Bro you crack me up. Why dont you post in regards to anything else i refer to though?

Come down. I would love to personally run you. Or where are you located?

And no, the only thing i was interested was not their price. If price was the only thing i would of gone OE, they are 800, or how about DINAN, they are 300. Bruh you are completely wrong or as i mentioned before you just don't read

I have not gone to the track, did you not read above that i am going Sunday pending rain or not?? Sheesh reading down own you lmfaoo

Take it you will be a keyboard warrior and never run your car personally. Cool story bro. I will share my time via pm to those who want to know but just not you till you take your car down personally down the track
Old 08-18-2017, 02:29 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by munis
So are you already stage 1? If so, what is your review of it?
Already stage 1. I love it. Top end is so nice on the car. Gobs and gobs of torque whenever needed. Power is there and definitely noticeable between stock and tuned. My buddy has a Gopro and is tagging with me to the track in his freshly built wrx. I will see if i can borrow it and post some speedo vids.
threefirs (08-18-2017)
Old 08-18-2017, 04:33 PM

Why is it always the AMR guys bashing on every other tune? You don't see OE or EC guys doing it. Who gives a ****, really. I don't think the difference between any of the tunes is substantial enough that it matters. You spend the money with the tuner that you're most comfortable with and/or most convenient for you. There are guys running stock C43's in the low 4's and guys with tuned C43's that can't get those speeds. Driver, condition, altitude, weather, tires, fuel, etc play a major part and will vary every time.
ShazV6 (08-18-2017)
Old 08-18-2017, 04:49 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
C43
Originally Posted by threefirs
Why is it always the AMR guys bashing on every other tune? You don't see OE or EC guys doing it. Who gives a ****, really. I don't think the difference between any of the tunes is substantial enough that it matters. You spend the money with the tuner that you're most comfortable with and/or most convenient for you. There are guys running stock C43's in the low 4's and guys with tuned C43's that can't get those speeds. Driver, condition, altitude, weather, tires, fuel, etc play a major part and will vary every time.
They are still trying to justify to everyone else why they paid almost twice as much.
Old 08-18-2017, 04:55 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by JGreen76
They are still trying to justify to everyone else why they paid almost twice as much.
LOL. I think you may be right on this one. But not all owners who have an AMR tune act in such manner.
Old 08-18-2017, 04:57 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Originally Posted by threefirs
Well said. So many variables as i am sure all the 43's with either AMR, OE, Eurocharge are capable of high 11's. Just have to have certain conditions on your side is all.
Old 08-18-2017, 06:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 153 Likes on 118 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
Listen... the AMR tune is the best... hands down!! I have had the OE tune on my c450 and now have the AMR on my c43... way different in aggressiveness
Old 08-18-2017, 06:43 PM

Received 176 Likes on 104 Posts
2020 GLC 63
Too much $h!t talking and not enough track slips!
threefirs (08-19-2017)
Old 08-18-2017, 08:27 PM

Originally Posted by Gungaslow
Listen... the AMR tune is the best... hands down!! I have had the OE tune on my c450 and now have the AMR on my c43... way different in aggressiveness
Would you mind posting some footage of yours? Have you taken it to the track? Not asking from a bad place - any information is helpful to those that don't have a tune yet.
Old 08-21-2017, 10:08 AM

17' C43 Coupe
Well guys, i went to the track this Sunday but had a problem with the car Was on the way to the track car was perfect, performing how it should. When i get to the track i let the car cool down for 30 mins. Then went to the strip. I was in M mode, Sports + launched it traction off brake and gas to 2500 rpm got 1.9 60' BUT here is the kicker soon as i hit 100 mph WHAM! Limp mode. Check engine light came on. Thankfully i had my OBD 11 scanner and read the code. Code P0087 Fuel rail/System pressure to low. Thought this was tune related but i spoke to Jerry himself about this situation as it previously happened as i thought it was tune related but he said that there is a software update at the dealer to fix this and the fuel pump module will receive the update. So i cleared the code and let the car rest, line it up and bam again. Thought after i cleared it then it wouldn't happen again as i cleared it before and the next time it happened was unfortunately yesterday at the track. After that i just left the car alone. Funny thing is on the way home i harassed the car and no CEL. I guess i will have to go back once i receive this update. Side note: Has anyone else received that CEL code? My time was 13.2 @ 106 mph and this was coasting down the remainder of the track. Sorry for the let down guys all i can do it get this update and head back another weekend.
The following 2 users liked this post by ShazV6:
Blacked out E63 (08-21-2017), DameMD (08-22-2017)
Old 08-21-2017, 10:33 AM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
C43
Well guys, i went to the track this Sunday but had a problem with the car Was on the way to the track car was perfect, performing how it should. When i get to the track i let the car cool down for 30 mins. Then went to the strip. I was in M mode, Sports + launched it traction off brake and gas to 2500 rpm got 1.9 60' BUT here is the kicker soon as i hit 100 mph WHAM! Limp mode. Check engine light came on. Thankfully i had my OBD 11 scanner and read the code. Code P0087 Fuel rail/System pressure to low. Thought this was tune related but i spoke to Jerry himself about this situation as it previously happened as i thought it was tune related but he said that there is a software update at the dealer to fix this and the fuel pump module will receive the update. So i cleared the code and let the car rest, line it up and bam again. Thought after i cleared it then it wouldn't happen again as i cleared it before and the next time it happened was unfortunately yesterday at the track. After that i just left the car alone. Funny thing is on the way home i harassed the car and no CEL. I guess i will have to go back once i receive this update. Side note: Has anyone else received that CEL code? My time was 13.2 @ 106 mph and this was coasting down the remainder of the track. Sorry for the let down guys all i can do it get this update and head back another weekend.
Thanks for the heads up. Sounds like EC was very engaged regarding customer service!
Old 08-21-2017, 03:54 PM

Mercedes E63 AMG
Glad to hear the tune performed so well

Congrats, btw, your slower than stock.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:19 PM

17' C43 Coupe
Glad to hear the tune performed so well

Congrats, btw, your slower than stock.
LOL. Bro i swear you are illiterate. Did you even read my post? Should re-read it. I ran a 13.2 @ 106 with the car going into limp mode while on the track. Atleast i am willing to contribute to the forums and help the members out here and take my car to the track so people can see what the tune can do. Not like you being a keyboard warrior.
Old 08-21-2017, 04:26 PM

Mercedes E63 AMG
LOL. Bro i swear you are illiterate. Did you even read my post? Should re-read it. I ran a 13.2 @ 106 with the car going into limp mode while on the track. Atleast i am willing to contribute to the forums and help the members out here and take my car to the track so people can see what the tune can do. Not like you being a keyboard warrior.
ShazV6 (08-21-2017)
Old 08-21-2017, 05:23 PM

Received 176 Likes on 104 Posts
2020 GLC 63
Thanks for the update. Do you have to flash it back to stock before going to the dealer for the software update?
Old 08-21-2017, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 153 Likes on 118 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
Try AMR... there tune doesn't do that
Blacked out E63 (08-22-2017)
Old 08-21-2017, 08:02 PM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by Gungaslow
Try AMR... there tune doesn't do that
seeing as that's a platform issue that the dealer has to fix, I severely doubt that.
Old 08-21-2017, 09:19 PM

Received 76 Likes on 48 Posts
2017 AMG c43 coupe

This was happening to a few guys at the track on stage 2 with tunes from various vendors. Please share the code of the fuel pump software upgrade when you get it from the dealer. I'd be curious to see if I can get the update as well. Thanks for sharing your experience!
loungn14 (08-22-2017)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharged C43 Tuning sale! Graph attached