Eurocharged C43 questions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-29-2017, 09:35 AM

Received 85 Likes on 73 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Cabriolet Black/Cranberry Red
Eurocharged C43 questions

Hi All,

I've been considering getting a tune for a while now - before even taking delivery of the car. Eurocharged is in my city so it seems to be the best option not having to ship out the ECU to out-of-country tuners.

Mainly, I'm really nervous because of the warranty on the vehicle and the chance of having my car flagged, or denied repairs. Another concern is the wear and tear on the stock bolt-on's with the tune. I drive the car pretty hard day-to-day in sport+ mode.

I'd appreciate being talked into getting the tune lol Would also appreciate honest opinions of why I shouldn't get it done..

Thanks
Old 07-29-2017, 10:10 AM
Former Member

Received 94 Likes on 89 Posts
CLS
Google these guys about a guy they got inti it with in Texas, I think.
Old 07-29-2017, 10:15 AM

Received 85 Likes on 73 Posts
2017 C43 AMG Cabriolet Black/Cranberry Red
Originally Posted by CFG
Thanks. I read that thread a few weeks ago and can't seem to find it again. Please post a link if you can
Old 07-29-2017, 12:42 PM
Former Member

CLS
I'm waiting on the Dinan Elite, soon to arrive. I have the Sport version and these guys have an impeccable reputation.
The following users liked this post:
threefirs (07-29-2017)
Old 08-02-2017, 10:45 PM

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts
C450 AMG,, JAAAAG XF 5.0
Let me tell you this,,,

Eurocharged guys are simply amazing, IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE. From the starting of phone calls to finalizing the sale to shipping and installation they were literally AMAZING.

Yes I would trust them with my C450 but they would not be the people that I would choose for tuning my C450/C43 platform. Why? because AMR seems to be the best in the market as of now in terms power and reliability.

Believe it or not I talked to Dylan from Eurocharged couple of days ago about tuning two vehicle of mine. One is a Jaguar XF 5.0 and the other is my C450.

I have decided to go with their tune for the Jag (Even though there are people who have better reputation in tuning Jags but still I trust Eurocharged more than anyone else).... I know this doesn't make sense but the only reason why I am not taking my C450 to AMR is because I am greedy and I want all the power I can squeeze out of my tune and AMR seem like the only way as of now.
Old 08-03-2017, 04:14 PM

Received 41 Likes on 32 Posts
Mercedes Benz C43 AMG
Originally Posted by crocoss
Let me tell you this,,,

Eurocharged guys are simply amazing, IN EVERY WAY IMAGINABLE. From the starting of phone calls to finalizing the sale to shipping and installation they were literally AMAZING.

Yes I would trust them with my C450 but they would not be the people that I would choose for tuning my C450/C43 platform. Why? because AMR seems to be the best in the market as of now in terms power and reliability.

Believe it or not I talked to Dylan from Eurocharged couple of days ago about tuning two vehicle of mine. One is a Jaguar XF 5.0 and the other is my C450.

I have decided to go with their tune for the Jag (Even though there are people who have better reputation in tuning Jags but still I trust Eurocharged more than anyone else).... I know this doesn't make sense but the only reason why I am not taking my C450 to AMR is because I am greedy and I want all the power I can squeeze out of my tune and AMR seem like the only way as of now.
The ending of that was confusing lol so are you going to AMR or not? I took my C43 to AMR and could not be happier, so that would be my recommendation. Also, the amazing product and customer service that they offer for the 450/43 platform also applies to other vehicles/brands. I have BMW, Jaguar, Audi, Maserati friends that all use AMR and they share the love that us Mercedes owners do, so you should see if they can tune your Jag as well! They are great to work with, so I am sure they can help you
Old 08-03-2017, 07:03 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
C43
Originally Posted by threefirs
Hi All,

I've been considering getting a tune for a while now - before even taking delivery of the car. Eurocharged is in my city so it seems to be the best option not having to ship out the ECU to out-of-country tuners.

Mainly, I'm really nervous because of the warranty on the vehicle and the chance of having my car flagged, or denied repairs. Another concern is the wear and tear on the stock bolt-on's with the tune. I drive the car pretty hard day-to-day in sport+ mode.

I'd appreciate being talked into getting the tune lol Would also appreciate honest opinions of why I shouldn't get it done..

Thanks
I too am biased by having a Eurocharged locally. Where do you live?

i have been dealing with AC problems, so holding off on a tune for at least a couple months.

The only thing that has me leaning towards AMR is all of the reviews. I have not heard of too many reviews from EC.
Old 08-04-2017, 01:15 PM

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
Mercedes E63 AMG
Originally Posted by CFG
I'm waiting on the Dinan Elite, soon to arrive. I have the Sport version and these guys have an impeccable reputation.
Dude seriously. You seem like a fanboy. Dinan has just as much drama in the BMW world with failures as any other brand.

Please use google search

You just want the Dinan Elite so you can go to a random tuner or tune it yourself. You are probably coming for Subaru or Mitsubishi lol
Old 08-04-2017, 01:18 PM
Former Member

CLS
And, that would be wrong?

I've never owned a Jap car in my life, and started in 1966 with a 190 SL. No Jap crap or Korean tin cans for me.

Dinan says the Elite requires skill, which I don't have.

You are free to do, or believe as you wish, as am I without puerile disparagement.
Old 08-05-2017, 07:01 AM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
Originally Posted by CFG
...then call Eurocharged HQ and ask about the incident. There might be two sides to the story. Just sayin.

Got a Eurocharged tune on my C43 a couple of month ago and am very pleased with the results.

As to warranty issues you might want to see what, if any, coverage for engine damage the tuner offers.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:11 AM
Former Member

CLS
Sure, they will give it to you straight...
Old 08-05-2017, 11:16 AM

Received 27 Likes on 25 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
Again. There may be two sides to the story.
Old 08-05-2017, 11:20 AM
Former Member

CLS
Again, which will be more credible? Weightier? The guy who needs to make sales or the guy who claims he was wronged?

How you resolve the doubt is your business but err and....

Last edited by removedCFGaccount; 08-05-2017 at 11:57 AM.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 153 Likes on 118 Posts
2017 C43 sedan
I want my motherinlaw to get tuned... maybe then she'll calm down and stop being a stupid lady
Old 08-05-2017, 05:57 PM
Former Member

CLS
You crack me up! Somewhere, high above Svalbard, a polar bear walked into a gay bar, followed....
Old 08-05-2017, 06:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 263 Likes on 207 Posts
C450, GLC43
Originally Posted by CFG
You crack me up! Somewhere, high above Svalbard, a polar bear walked into a gay bar, followed....

Name:  images.jpg
Views: 1048
Size:  9.2 KB