C450/C43 AMG
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

DYNO DAY in GA, by RACEIQ, details inside.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 08:23 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts
BMW
DYNO DAY in GA, by RACEIQ, details inside.

Hey guys!

Race IQ will be having a dyno day on Saturday October 7th at Atlanta Powerhouse Performance in Acworth, GA.

Located at: http://www.atlpowerhouseperformance.com/

3655 James Rd. Acworth, GA 30102

They have a very nice 2WD Dynojet and are willing to let us use it for the day.

We are looking to get as many of you guys scheduled as possible, we can only fit 5 people on the dyno for dyno tuning but we are also taking those that want to come by and get a flash and go or just to hang out, and the rest will be 3 pulls for HP and TQ numbers. Cost will be $75 per car with

for dyno tuning:

9am
10am
11am
12pm
1pm
For power pulls:

For current Race IQ customers the rate will be $100 an hour for dyno tuning and $100 an hour for the dyno rental. With a one hour minimum. Estimated dyno time is an 1 hour to 1.5 hour per car.

A $50 non-refundable deposit will be needed in order to lock in your time slots and will apply to your balance, this is for tuning only. For the dyno day please contact Craig so he can put you on the list it will be first come first serve order.

The price list per platform is listed here —>. Car Pricing Tuning List v6

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to me at any time.

For deposit payments please call or email Craig. 833-2RACEIQ 833-272-2347 Ext 103
Craig.hawkins@raceiqperformance.us

"Performance to the Intelligent Power"

WWW.RACEIQPERFORMANCE.US
Email: anthony.lawshee@raceiq.us

Email: sales@raceiqperformance.us

Ph: 833-2RACEIQ (833-272-2347)
Ext. 103 (online sales, tune related questions)
Ext. 101 (technical & tune related questions )
Old 09-25-2017, 09:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 274 Likes on 204 Posts
'19 CLS450
Worthless for this section unless your goal is to inform people who own other vehicles...jussayin
Old 09-25-2017, 11:07 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

BMW
Hey there, please explain why is it worthless to post a dyno day in this section?

Originally Posted by RichardCranium3
Worthless for this section unless your goal is to inform people who own other vehicles...jussayin

WWW.RACEIQPERFORMANCE.US

Old 09-26-2017, 09:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'19 CLS450
Originally Posted by Anthony Lawshee
Hey there, please explain why is it worthless to post a dyno day in this section?
1. Your post states 2WD dyno and you're posting in a subsection for an AWD car.
2. Unless the post catches a C43 owner that happens to want to dyno/tune another 2WD car they own, you're not likely to get any response in your post here.

Not trying to be a jerk, just letting you know as the post seems ill conceived. I'm a sales and marketing guy - I'd want to know why my campaign isn't succeeding in a particular area.

Last edited by RichardCranium3; 09-26-2017 at 09:16 AM.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 345 Likes on 206 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by RichardCranium3
1. Your post states 2WD dyno and you're posting in a subsection for an AWD car.
2. Unless the post catches a C43 owner that happens to want to dyno/tune another 2WD car they own, you're not likely to get any response in your post here.

Not trying to be a jerk, just letting you know as the post seems ill conceived. I'm a sales and marketing guy - I'd want to know why my campaign isn't succeeding in a particular area.

was just gunna say this. not really gunna be much interest for a 2wd dyno in a awd forum section.
Old 09-26-2017, 09:43 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

BMW
Hey Guys,

I totally get where you're coming from but from a business standpoint having a 2wd dyno may not be the only point here.

Why not give someone the opportunity to come out and meet myself and the crew or other Mercedes enthusiasts? Have a good time and get to know one another and possibly make some friends.

I do tune this platform and even though I may not be able to dyno tune their car at that point in time, they can still get a flash or at least get some information about tuning their car at an AWD dyno later down the road.

I enjoy the meet and greet part of a dyno day just as much as I enjoy the cars, so I did not want to exclude any potential future client or meeting some cool enthusiast I may have otherwise never got the chance to meet.

I hope that makes since.

WWW.RACEIQPERFORMANCE.US

Old 09-26-2017, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 345 Likes on 206 Posts
2017 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by Anthony Lawshee
Hey Guys,

I totally get where you're coming from but from a business standpoint having a 2wd dyno may not be the only point here.

Why not give someone the opportunity to come out and meet myself and the crew or other Mercedes enthusiasts? Have a good time and get to know one another and possibly make some friends.

I do tune this platform and even though I may not be able to dyno tune their car at that point in time, they can still get a flash or at least get some information about tuning their car at an AWD dyno later down the road.

I enjoy the meet and greet part of a dyno day just as much as I enjoy the cars, so I did not want to exclude any potential future client or meeting some cool enthusiast I may have otherwise never got the chance to meet.

I hope that makes since.

it makes sense that you say it now. but no where in the OP or title does it mention anything about that.

maybe you should mention your tune for our cars with details and meet and greet in OP so people understand its more than just dyno slots where you come and go. it sounds like i sign up for an hour at the dyno then im done.

also id highly recommend trying to find an AWD dyno especially if trying to sell your tune. this forum is hungry for actual tune numbers. and right now your competitors are putting up dyno videos and such. if you can show people thier car doing it in person that may be pretty beneficial to sales. if i was closer id check it out for sure.
Old 09-26-2017, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'19 CLS450
Originally Posted by Star4life
it makes sense that you say it now. but no where in the OP or title does it mention anything about that.

maybe you should mention your tune for our cars with details and meet and greet in OP so people understand its more than just dyno slots where you come and go. it sounds like i sign up for an hour at the dyno then im done.

also id highly recommend trying to find an AWD dyno especially if trying to sell your tune. this forum is hungry for actual tune numbers. and right now your competitors are putting up dyno videos and such. if you can show people thier car doing it in person that may be pretty beneficial to sales. if i was closer id check it out for sure.
This. Plus, I don't see any C43 M276 offerings on the RaceIQ website. Do you have a tune in the works?
Old 09-26-2017, 07:05 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

BMW
Our website is not 100% finished yet, and yes we have a tune for the C43.

WWW.RACEIQPERFORMANCE.US