Sponsored by:

C43 FI Exhaust: Before and After Logos High Flow Downpipes

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-18-2021, 12:39 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
2017 C43 Coupe
C43 FI Exhaust: Before and After Logos High Flow Downpipes

Hi all, I've noticed a lot of people are curious what FI sounds like with downpipes. I have installed Logos Engineering 200-CELL High Flow Down pipes.
Right now on my channel you will find a video of my 2017 c43 coupe FI with stock downpipes.
Later (closer to the weekend) I will be posting a video of 17' coupe FI with Logos High Flow Downpipes.

Why Logos Downpipes are better than stock:
1.) AMAZING sound DEEP RUMBLE and increased volume WITH NO DRONE
2.) More airflow meaning more HP with a tune

Why Logos Downpipes are better than competitors downpipes
1.) No raspy catless sound
2.) No horrible smell like catless
3.) Reasonable price. Price is 1250$

Is your non-PE too quiet? Then buy these Downpipes! These downpipes allow you to keep that amg character exhaust while increasing volume! (No straight pipe drone/rasp)
Subscribe to my channel to be the first to see how these downpipes effects sound (before and after)
*PLEASE NOTE* THE VIDEO ABOVE IS BEFORE (STOCK DOWNPIPES)!! THE DOWNPIPES ARE NOT INSTALLED IN THE VIDEO! SUBSCRIBE FOR THE VIDEO WITH DOWNPIPES AS THAT VIDEO HAS NOT BEEN POSTED YET! (VIDEO WITH LOGOS DOWNPIPES WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND)

Link to product: (10$ off using my link)
https://www.logosengineeringmotorworks.com/c43aeronomen

Please Note: I am not responsible for you or your car. In other words, please do your research on emissions laws, effects on engine, requirements, safety etc before purchasing and installing these downpipes.
Downpipes are intended for racing / off-road use only so do your research!

Also note a tune is highly advised (any change in back pressure whether its reduction or increasing) will decrease HP without a tune as your ECU is programmed to drive specific to the factory configuration!

Last edited by anomen; 10-18-2021 at 12:42 PM.
Old 10-18-2021, 08:51 PM

Received 311 Likes on 237 Posts
C43
Looks like the same canned description the company has given - I know because the company posted virtually identical selling points some time ago. Having a unique (or at least, a thinly disguised) take on a product is far more convincing. That said, car sounds good - I like my FI Exhaust and downpipes.
Old 10-19-2021, 03:24 AM

Received 75 Likes on 54 Posts
Acura TL-SH, among others
Originally Posted by anomen
Hi all, I've noticed a lot of people are curious what FI sounds like with downpipes. I have installed Logos Engineering 200-CELL High Flow Down pipes.
Right now on my channel you will find a video of my 2017 c43 coupe FI with stock downpipes.
Later (closer to the weekend) I will be posting a video of 17' coupe FI with Logos High Flow Downpipes.

Why Logos Downpipes are better than stock:
1.) AMAZING sound DEEP RUMBLE and increased volume WITH NO DRONE
2.) More airflow meaning more HP with a tune

Why Logos Downpipes are better than competitors downpipes
1.) No raspy catless sound
2.) No horrible smell like catless
3.) Reasonable price. Price is 1250$

Is your non-PE too quiet? Then buy these Downpipes! These downpipes allow you to keep that amg character exhaust while increasing volume! (No straight pipe drone/rasp)
Subscribe to my channel to be the first to see how these downpipes effects sound (before and after)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFrhMGlc9x0&t=10s
*PLEASE NOTE* THE VIDEO ABOVE IS BEFORE (STOCK DOWNPIPES)!! THE DOWNPIPES ARE NOT INSTALLED IN THE VIDEO! SUBSCRIBE FOR THE VIDEO WITH DOWNPIPES AS THAT VIDEO HAS NOT BEEN POSTED YET! (VIDEO WITH LOGOS DOWNPIPES WILL BE POSTED THIS WEEKEND)

Link to product: (10$ off using my link)
https://www.logosengineeringmotorworks.com/c43aeronomen

Please Note: I am not responsible for you or your car. In other words, please do your research on emissions laws, effects on engine, requirements, safety etc before purchasing and installing these downpipes.
Downpipes are intended for racing / off-road use only so do your research!

Also note a tune is highly advised (any change in back pressure whether its reduction or increasing) will decrease HP without a tune as your ECU is programmed to drive specific to the factory configuration!

Not really worthwhile without some performance measurement, a statement as to if you had a CEL or not, and a video that shows something other than stock exhaust. Why did you post stock exhaust? Why did you post at all, and why do you, a junior member, know what Logos intends to do? I won't make guesses at any of that, but Logos can tell us themselves vs. paid shills. They seem to have good products, and they have named 3 now, shown pictures, and alluded to release dates. One of the products has been released, somewhat. I'm not a disbeliever, but just like a fan waiting for their favorite band, I'm ready to stop hearing that the reunion is going to happen. Either make your products a retail reality or stop advertising.

Last edited by Howyalivin; 10-19-2021 at 03:29 AM.
Old 11-04-2021, 06:05 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 129 Likes on 68 Posts
S5,C450
Apologies for the over zealousness and over ambitiousness of the poster (I am just seeing this now and they have been spoken to). His video did state no CEL, its on his page with a good sound clip with the DP's and the FI exhaust.
@Howyalivin add another one to our portfolio while we get the band together :-P >> https://mbworld.org/forums/c450-c43-...ml#post8449404
Old 11-05-2021, 01:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s
Exclamation lol

Look at you talking down to someone because they haven't been a part of a mb forum as long as you. Further more he provided sound clips on his YouTube and your "performance remark" shows you have little to no comprehension to how Cars work and are engineered. Regardless of the company, going From a stock 600 cell to 200 cell will give a substantial hp gain its common sense due to reduced back pressure. he may be a "junior member" but also a published scientist and knows a lot more about cars than you. It doesn't matter "their intention" if he understands the engineering behind the product.

Originally Posted by Howyalivin
Not really worthwhile without some performance measurement, a statement as to if you had a CEL or not, and a video that shows something other than stock exhaust. Why did you post stock exhaust? Why did you post at all, and why do you, a junior member, know what Logos intends to do? I won't make guesses at any of that, but Logos can tell us themselves vs. paid shills. They seem to have good products, and they have named 3 now, shown pictures, and alluded to release dates. One of the products has been released, somewhat. I'm not a disbeliever, but just like a fan waiting for their favorite band, I'm ready to stop hearing that the reunion is going to happen. Either make your products a retail reality or stop advertising.
Old 11-05-2021, 01:48 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63s
here is link

Originally Posted by Howyalivin