Sponsored by:

Avoid Fletcher Jones MB in socal

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2008, 07:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
CLK500 SPORT
I had a bad experience with MB of Sacramento and gave them a bad customer service complaint. So i went to MB of Walnut Creek and got treated with respect.
Old 05-16-2008, 02:35 PM

Received 30 Likes on 20 Posts
2012 S63, 2013 E350 Bluetec
SoCAL MB Dealers

I haul high-end cars around the country for a living, and do a lot of business with MBLN. They buy a lot of new cars from other dealers, especially from Michigan dealers. I have not bought a car from them (live in Arizona), but from my perspective they are really easy to get along with.

For the poster above looking for the Maybach, MBLN is an authorized Maybach dealer; however, I would suggest Phoenix Motors Cars. For some reason, they have sold more than any other dealer in the U.S.
Old 05-17-2008, 11:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 S430 Sport, '05 C 55 AMG, '06 BMW 330i, '06 VW Beetle Convertible
Originally Posted by silver_metallic
Number one rule of sales....never assume anything about anyone's financial position. I wonder if MB teaches their brat salespeople that.
To put a finer point on it, it's called diversity training. At my last company it was mandatory for all employees. One interesting story was a "dirty" man came into our lobby and presented a teller with a $900.00 check. She looked at him and started to ask a lot of questions. It turned out that the "dirty" man was CEO of a Fortune 500 company. He was working in his garden and needed some cash to get more supplies.

You are absolutely right, never assume anything about anyone. A customer I had build his business from the ground up. One day he came to see me in work shoes, dark blue "workies" and a light blue work shirt. No one would have guessed he was worth $40,000,000 but he was.
Old 05-17-2008, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts
beater with a heater
Originally Posted by Soon2bMB
sorry to hear about that man! Trust me not all sales people are idoits with MB!! i hope you get a c63 that is a sick ride!

Don't believe him! LMAO... (inside joke)

OK so the point of this thread is to vent maybe? You should be mad at yourself, not them! Do you really expect a vehicle that is in demand, and new, and most likely already pre-ordered months ago to sit on a show room floor??? I am confused.... that is like saying the SL63 silver aero should be on all the floors... let's see 100 made... get my point.

BTW if you have seen the commercial... that is how it is in real life... off the freakin wall
Old 05-17-2008, 02:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
2 posts and disappeared?

Old 05-17-2008, 04:40 PM

2002 C32 ///AMG
Originally Posted by silver_metallic
Number one rule of sales....never assume anything about anyone's financial position. I wonder if MB teaches their brat salespeople that.

Mercedes is pretty good at not judging the book by it's cover. I've gone into a few show rooms looking like I got pulled out of the sewer and never been given the brush off.

I did look at a Saturn Sky when it first came out and got yelled at by the saleswoman. She tells me 'don't touch the car, it's very rare and veerrry expensive'. I think it was around the high 20's at the time. I guess a guy in flip flops, a pair of shorts and a tank top can't afford a car "that .expensive",
Old 05-17-2008, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
Mercedes teaches the sales staff to NEVER judge someone. I know I was told this by the ceo of the company. Its not the company, its the individuals who pratice this dumb behavior. I was always tought to treat everyone the same by all my employers and managers.

So its not the companys its just lazy people.

Someone called salespeople brats, that isnt fair to me and many others.
Sorry for the rant but I hear it all the time cus someone had a bad experience or still has them. CHANGE your sales person.