Sponsored by:

Configure your C63 AMG!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 Ford Lightning/2003 Mustang Cobra
Configure your C63 AMG!

Ok after being frustrated like everybody here I finally found a website where you can configure your own C63 AMG with all the options and even get invoice pricing.

www.cars.com under new cars.
Old 05-14-2008, 10:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2011 GLK350, 2010 ML350, 2008 C63 AMG
This could be useful during negotiations on pricing.
Old 05-15-2008, 01:30 AM

Received 13 Likes on 10 Posts
E550
Its really sad that you can configure a C63 on cars.com before you can at MBUSA.com IMO.
Old 05-17-2008, 02:58 PM

2005 C230KSS 6spd
i dont see the new cars section you speak of
Old 05-17-2008, 04:06 PM

2010 C63 AMG
Yes, I appologize guys, but this was done so people would personally go to the dealerships to investigate. We have done it before and it works. Once you are there, you get to talk to the salesman, you see the car in person, you like it, the salesman gives you a brochure, complimentary coffee and quality service that will most likely help you purchase the car. Build your own doesn't give as much results since most of the people that are interested that use it, will most likely go to the dealer anyways, and those who are not interested, use it in vain to build their dream car per say, so we saw there wasn't much efficiency in it.

Hope that answers your question. Now keep it shut and don't be saying this all over
Old 05-17-2008, 05:15 PM

None yet
Sorry, but this sounds like very poor methodology to me! I refuse to place an order until I can see or configure something. I went to the dealer to find they did not even have any literature. I will not invest my time hunting down this information; so instead I occasionally drop in here, see if any one has posted pics of something that looks like what I would order. If the BMW dealership can get three M3's (one of them being a sedan), why can I not see or even configure a freakin C63! Is Mercedes so worried about resale that they make these cars this unavailable and rare…so you can’t even look at them!
Old 05-17-2008, 05:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by Karma_Hunden
Yes, I appologize guys, but this was done so people would personally go to the dealerships to investigate. We have done it before and it works. Once you are there, you get to talk to the salesman, you see the car in person, you like it, the salesman gives you a brochure, complimentary coffee and quality service that will most likely help you purchase the car. Build your own doesn't give as much results since most of the people that are interested that use it, will most likely go to the dealer anyways, and those who are not interested, use it in vain to build their dream car per say, so we saw there wasn't much efficiency in it.

Hope that answers your question. Now keep it shut and don't be saying this all over
`
thats horrible....as some one loooking to buy this car, i find it HORRIBLE that i cant go online build it and look thru all the available options!!

and as far as going to the dealership, that never helps!

9 out of 10 dealers wont have a c63 to look at and 1 out of 100 salesman know what theyre talking about

i had an argument with some one at sovereign mercedes that kept telling me the c63 is only a 2009 model

no one knows the exact princing....and g-d forbid you tell someone you want the carbon fiber interior package

just being on this board makes me more knowledgable than most at the dealership

anyways, horrible reasoning.....

Last edited by Last Emperor; 05-17-2008 at 06:07 PM.

Trending Topics

Old 05-17-2008, 06:03 PM

2010 C63 AMG
It is indeed horrible for the buyer, but not the seller. As most of you hate it, you always end up going to check it out yourselves "because MBusa.com does not provide the accurate info it should provide"....granted, right now the C63 is one particular model that its not available, which makes things more tragic but MB knowing BMW offers cheaper packages on the e90, they cant affort giving you the chance of contemplating a higher price on the MB. So we make you go the dealer so you can check WHY is it that it's worth it by checking it out in person. And even if they dont have it, they will call you when they do, like they did to me...they didnt have it and the next 3 days they call me to check out one that had just arrived. Test drove it, talked about the packages and told him to give me a heads up when he gets the proper color and package I wanted. A week later he called and I went and bought it. Dont ask me how I did it so fast, if the put me on priority because I worked in MB as well, but it aint that hard. Granted, my car wasnt custom made like all those people waiting for 3-5 months because they decided to do so that way. I like mine the way it is and I would have not had it any other way, its just too perfect.

but yes, I understand the frustration, believe me, I had it.