Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***anyone want my C63???***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-13-2008, 06:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11 E350 4M, 09 M5
Alright first let me start off by saying that I don't own a C63 but I am a big fan and I enjoy reading this forum in my spare time. Judging by what I've read in the past 6 pages , it is apparent that most people here got angry because of you (LE) switching to the dark side i,e BMW. Bottom line is that ,it is your money and you decide what is best to spend it on but lets get real after so many feedbacks and threads from you, we were all expecting for you to finally get into an AMG car, whether it'd be a C63 or any other car , CLS55 for instance.

I'm not taking any sides here until I see some pictures of your 6-er
Old 08-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
a C32 AMG & S-Works Tarmac
Originally Posted by artemW204
Alright first let me start off by saying that I don't own a C63 but I am a big fan and I enjoy reading this forum in my spare time. Judging by what I've read in the past 6 pages , it is apparent that most people here got angry because of you (LE) switching to the dark side i,e BMW. Bottom line is that ,it is your money and you decide what is best to spend it on but lets get real after so many feedbacks and threads from you, we were all expecting for you to finally get into an AMG car, whether it'd be a C63 or any other car , CLS55 for instance.

Funny, I've been following along also, and do not feel people are angry just because he switched to "the dark side". My take is that LE has pushed peoples buttons with exessive, rude, BS posts and countless threads about inane subjects and questions (nearly 1400 posts in 3 months), all for nothing. He has had many members spend hours answering his lame questions. He has caused members to have to scroll through as many as 6 or 7 post, in a row, to get to the post of knowledgeable posters. He has even had members go to his "enemie's" parents' home to harrass them, just so he could get deposit back.

Now, after annoying us all for 1392 posts, he says he is getting a completely different car (without a test drive, mind you). What a waste of our time! In addition, he doesn't have the courtesy to just go away quietly and annoy the BMW owners now.

We don't mind that he is (maybe) getting a BMW. In fact we are glad! We are angry that he won't leave!

LE, don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.

Last edited by ScottW911; 08-13-2008 at 08:12 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 07:27 PM

Steel Gray 09' C63 AMG
Man this is good. Somebody call in an air strike!
Old 08-13-2008, 07:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Santa Cruz Blur
Originally Posted by ScottW911
Funny, I've been following along also, and do not feel people are angry just because he switched to "the dark side". My take is that LE has pushed peoples buttons with exessive, rude, BS posts and countless threads about inane subjects and questions (nearly 1400 posts in 3 months), all for nothing. He has had many members spend hours answering his lame questions. He has caused members to have to scroll through as many as 6 or 7 post, in a row, to get to the post of knowledgeable posters. He has even had members go to his "enemie's" parents' home to harrass them, just so he could get deposit back.

Now, after annoying us all for 1392 posts, he says he is getting a completely different car (without a test drive, mind you). What a waste of our time! In addition, he doesn't have the courtousy to just go away quietly and annoy the BMW owners now.

We don't mind that he is (maybe) getting a BMW. In fact we are glad! We are angry that he won't leave!

LE, don't let the door hit you in the butt on your way out.

I believe you summed it up quite well. I was looking into getting a 63 a few months ago and that is when I noticed all of these inane posts where he would post on a thread and then basically ***** out the thread with him responding to his other posts. So is it worth getting upset about, no, am I upset about it? No. But it is just annoying to have to weed through his crap. That is it.

Enjoy your BMW.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:03 PM

2015 C63 AMG S
everybody on this forum on this topic are loser... stop this F#$(KING non sense.. bunch OF little%&*#(
Old 08-13-2008, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
Originally Posted by artemW204

RED DEVIL FIGHT CLUB!!!!!

WOOOT WOOOOTTTTTTT
Old 08-13-2008, 08:17 PM

c63, Caterham 7, 335cic
Many of us have have him summed him up:

He has wasted inordinate amounts of time with his dumb questions & comments.

When questioned or challenged all one receives in rebuttal is abuse.

He cancels his order because his lease is $200 more a month but yet he makes more money than anyone.

He tries to get a cheaper deal with a backstreet lessor who screws him and we are subjected to that "adventure".

He spends all day on forums while taking money from his employer in the belief he is actually working on their behalf.

His grammar & spelling are juvenile.

And the list goes on & on......

He contributes nothing to this forum. Many of us would actually like to learn about the vehicle & share our information with others.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
hahahaha, i love it that you guys hate me!!!

makes me glad!

bunch of losers!

oh and the only reason i stick around the forums is because there are some really cool ppl here

ya'll know who you are
Old 08-13-2008, 08:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 BMW 650ci
BIZGUY.... i take NOTHING from my employers

i have NO salary

i work strictly on commisions!!!

and as far as forum members wanting to learn information, and have insightful conversations

why dont you look at my ORIGINAL POST

it was you IDIOTS who came in here with the name calling

my ORIGINAL insightful post was about my lease quote, and to see if anyone wants the car

not a pissing match with you pikers
Old 08-13-2008, 08:23 PM

c63, Caterham 7, 335cic
Explains why you need a lease then.

No visible means of support.

Lease rates vary based upon credit worthiness!

Please explain to the members how we are all descendants of Romany Gypsies or Travelling People?

Touched some nerves have we?

Last edited by bizguy4u; 08-13-2008 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
G63 AMG, SL65 AMG, CLS550, S550, Tesla Model S Performance, Challenger SRT8
While I'm at it - In before lock.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:41 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by ScottW911
We are angry that he won't leave!
QFT. The only thing worse than a dumbass, is one who won't shut up.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:43 PM

C and Last Emperors mom
Death for Last Emperor, typical Russian scum!
Old 08-13-2008, 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Hey mods...isn't it about time to lock this thread. This isn't getting anywhere.
Old 08-13-2008, 08:46 PM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
Per popular request it is now CLOSED.