AZ Tax Rate for my new C63 AMG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-22-2008, 12:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by hawtheric1
Yes, my car is special order builde. I'm getting it from Cali because i have a "friend" and I'm able to get the car for 5% off of MSRP. Don't hate

I would rather go pick the car up there but again, I'm counting pennies in order to even get this car so I'm trying to save every dollar possible. Right now i'm convinced that the best way is to have the car shipped trucked over to AZ and then get is registered/licensed here.
No hate at all... I get a little bit more off when I buy cars. I was just curious why you were going through all the head aches. I know DMV's are beyond annoying and for some reason, which I cant figure out, the government wants all our many every day! Just forward your pay check to the IRS every two weeks! They will thank you greatly!

Whatever it takes to get the car you should most certainly do!

Good luck with the transaction!
Old 08-22-2008, 01:15 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
Thanks Cyn..
Old 08-22-2008, 01:41 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 C63S Coupe, 2015 Range Rover Sport
Originally Posted by OverBudget
Must have been a different one. This one was at the Safeway just south of the Boulders on Scottsdale Road.

Tatum & Dynamite? That's Cocomo Joe's - I love that place.

See you around - I play golf at Golf Club of Scottsdale east on Dynamite and spend a lot of time in your area.
Yes, very close to Cocomo's. Usually go there for happy hour on Fridays Golf Club of Scottsdale is awesome. Only played there once but probably my favorite course in town.