Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Raced a C63 in my Jag!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-12-2008, 05:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
pretty sad for BMW to back out of a racing category because they cant make a car that hangs with the best
Old 09-12-2008, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Originally Posted by SeeKlasse
pretty sad for BMW to back out of a racing category because they cant make a car that hangs with the best
What is sad that many people dont know that Mercedes has such a rich racing history and is amoung the legends and BMW isn't even close or in the top group of these manufactures.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:19 PM

2008 BMW 335i Coupe (Six-speed Manual)
Pretty sad you don't know what reading comprehension is. Same thing applies to your AMGC60 buddy. Go read all the previous posts for once and stop talking out of your @$$. You both probably are DTM fanboys who only watch the series because you see a slammed widebody C-class with a wing on it. This becomes apparent with the quality of your posts, which there is none.

And why are you in this thread? You don't own a C63. And where in the registration rules does it mention that I have to own an MB? In fact I have owned a 300E and our family has owned a 190E and an old MB two-seater in the past.

Let me guess... all the relevant information in this thread flew WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.

*whooosh*

There it is again!
Old 09-12-2008, 05:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Old 09-12-2008, 05:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Originally Posted by jherbias
Pretty sad you don't know what reading comprehension is. Same thing applies to your AMGC60 buddy. Go read all the previous posts for once and stop talking out of your @$$. You both probably are DTM fanboys who only watch the series because you see a slammed widebody C-class with a wing on it. This becomes apparent with the quality of your posts, which there is none.

And why are you in this thread? You don't own a C63. And where in the registration rules does it mention that I have to own an MB? In fact I have owned a 300E and our family has owned a 190E and an old MB two-seater in the past.

Let me guess... all the relevant information in this thread flew WAY OVER YOUR HEAD.

*whooosh*

There it is again!
WOW, You almost sound like a proffesional idiot and I dont think you would like to be my buddy.I have driven MB's for over 20 years and you started with your naive remarks.
Old 09-12-2008, 05:32 PM

Originally Posted by AMGC60-3
WOW, You almost sound like a proffesional idiot and I dont think you would like to be my buddy.I have driven MB's for over 20 years and you started with your naive remarks.
Says the guy who reads only his own posts on the thread... which have been conjecture up to this point. Did everybody else's points fly over your head too?
Old 09-13-2008, 01:39 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by AMGC60-3
woohoo...and the last one makes up the last 10 years. congratulations.
Old 09-13-2008, 02:29 AM

CLK 500(Gone), C63 FTW!
Cool

Old 09-13-2008, 08:44 AM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by FrankW
woohoo...and the last one makes up the last 10 years. congratulations.
This dude is a PLAYA, and thats just how he rolls. Don't harsh on the wagon.
Old 09-14-2008, 07:18 PM

Originally Posted by jherbias

*whooosh*

There it is again!
yeah i seemed to have missed your credible points. several people here mentioned that MB spanks bmw in dtm, and your response was that dtm doesnt count... ok... then you came back with something about GT series racing, which i suppose is pretty important in your eyes. and as some idiot mentioned that bmw is doing well in FIA GT and mb has no cars... WTF are you talking about. last i checked AMG mercedes SPANKED the bmw motorsport team. sorry jergheyas you still have to find some credible arguements stronger than BMW won some race in 2001.

http://www.fiagt.com/stats.php

maybe you should keel over and admit that mercedes owns bmw in the racing world, and youve yet to discredit the FIVE mercedes currently faster than the next fastest bmw on the nurburgring.

GTFO this forum buddy, no room for posers. your last statement included a statement about "family". that means that your parents have more to do with your bmw than you do. and even if im wrong and you bought that 335 yourself and dont live with your family, youre still an idiot and have yet to prove that bmw is superior to mb in the racing world... did you see that list? talk about ownage, BMW didnt have a SINGLE stat ranking higher than MB, not a car or driver or anything in the FIA GT races since 1997! im assuming youre just going to dismiss gt just like u did dtm and move on to lemans now right?
Old 09-14-2008, 07:28 PM

And as for F1 racing, Mercedes-Mclaren has been in 1st or 2nd place the entire season for individual driver ranking. and bmw... nowhere to be found, last i checked MB-mclaren is butting heads with the ferrari team.
Old 09-15-2008, 12:01 AM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
And as for F1 racing, Mercedes-Mclaren has been in 1st or 2nd place the entire season for individual driver ranking. and bmw... nowhere to be found, last i checked MB-mclaren is butting heads with the ferrari team.
Who cares about driver rankings? You're talking about the manufacturer - or did you not know that?

Pos Team Points
1 Ferrari 134
2 McLaren-Mercedes 129
3 BMW Sauber 117
4 Toyota 41
5 Renault 41
6 STR-Ferrari 27
7 Red Bull-Renault 26
8 Williams-Toyota 17
9 Honda 14
10 Force India-Ferrari 0
11 Super Aguri-Honda 0

http://www.formula1.com/results/team/
Old 09-15-2008, 12:10 PM

yeah i seemed to have missed your credible points. several people here mentioned that MB spanks bmw in dtm, and your response was that dtm doesnt count... ok... then you came back with something about GT series racing, which i suppose is pretty important in your eyes. and as some idiot mentioned that bmw is doing well in FIA GT and mb has no cars... WTF are you talking about. last i checked AMG mercedes SPANKED the bmw motorsport team. sorry jergheyas you still have to find some credible arguements stronger than BMW won some race in 2001.

http://www.fiagt.com/stats.php

maybe you should keel over and admit that mercedes owns bmw in the racing world, and youve yet to discredit the FIVE mercedes currently faster than the next fastest bmw on the nurburgring.

GTFO this forum buddy, no room for posers. your last statement included a statement about "family". that means that your parents have more to do with your bmw than you do. and even if im wrong and you bought that 335 yourself and dont live with your family, youre still an idiot and have yet to prove that bmw is superior to mb in the racing world... did you see that list? talk about ownage, BMW didnt have a SINGLE stat ranking higher than MB, not a car or driver or anything in the FIA GT races since 1997! im assuming youre just going to dismiss gt just like u did dtm and move on to lemans now right?
You do realize that FIA GT ISN'T THE ONLY TYPE OF GRAND TOURING type in the world, right? Or are you that dense? What the hell is the Super GT (formerly the JGTC) or other racing series like WTCC, the LMS, or ALMS? The latter two use nearly the same the car; their rules differ from the FIA GT series because most of their rules are ran according to the ACO. But you wouldn't know that because you are too busy jerking off to that slammed Mercedes in DTM (which you probably don't even know one single thing about).

More credible evidence? The year that Mercedes last participated in Le Mans, 1999, which they were better known for flying off the racetrack, is that BMW won the race. Mario Theissen is also known for stating that before the Sauber buy-out, F1 was strictly an engineering exercise. They actually built their engines IN-HOUSE, whereas before 2004 Mercedes contracted Ilmor for let's say 5-7 years.

And I am financing my BMW myself. What is your point? It's obvious that you have no ammunition in your argument, so you have to talk about my financial situation. And you started with the personal insults... so you had nothing to bring into the conversation at the start. I need to own a Mercedes to post on the internet? You also completely ignored all the other posts by the other users. Bravo chief. Why don't you comment on my grammar, spelling, and syntax now?

If you think I am posing you certainly have some mental issues. My owning a BMW on an MB forum seems to only bother you and your other misinformed friend. Maybe because I knew more about MB than both of you? And I don't even own one? The horror.

Last edited by jherbias; 09-15-2008 at 12:19 PM.
Old 09-15-2008, 06:29 PM

were on a casual forum here jherbias. i could type with proper puncuation and skip on the short-hand notation and abbreviations, but thats entirely too much work. i did notice in your previous posts that you punctuate, spell, and choose your words apropriately, which 99% of the people here dont do. most people cant differentiate between "your" and "you're". you make coherent statements and have good gramar, but it still doesnt mean that mercedes isnt superior to bmw

btw you should look into having the plastic grille in the front bumper swapped out for stainless steel, or black anodized stainless steel... the plastic just looks so cheap...
Old 09-15-2008, 08:27 PM

2009 C63 Capri Blue
I am lazy and/or poorly educated.
Old 09-15-2008, 11:42 PM

I don't really plan to do anything to my car; maybe get a short shift kit (if it's good) and maybe BMW Performance Pedals. I got this car because my old Z was too rough to drive everyday. I already went through the modding bug in my old Z and don't need to go crazy on this car... I figure I can save that money for investments or a house or a Porsche (like in 30 years).

I write installation plans for Boeing. It's in my nature to write appropriately.

Both BMW and Mercedes have their good sides... and bad sides. I love my car but there were a lot of things my Nissan Z did a lot better (like a real leather steering wheel instead of what looks like boiled cowhide); quite sad since it cost 20K less.