Sponsored by:

Hey MNL ICE, C63 this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 10:59 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by juicee63
give me a date, we can settle the 63 question.

Ok Nov 1st and 2nd , I will be there both days..waiting
Sounds good, you sure you don't want to just pick one day? I just figured it would be a bit of a drive for you.

Thing is, you aren't in a C63, but it is a start
Old 10-05-2008, 11:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DBrasco
Sticky2-

I've actually laughed at every single rebutle you've had everytime someone's taken a shot at you awesome sense of humor bro. Everyone else, I really don't think Sticky2 means any harm he's just an enthusiast just trying to have fun. He hasn't said anything disrespectful or outta line. With that said, I'll take you up on your offer. Fyi- I drink Heffenwiesen. Please have it on ice.
I've got Pilsner on Tap at my house but I can pick up Heff. I never said anything about an E55 but hey, the more the merrier
Old 10-05-2008, 11:04 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by MNL ICE
Oh really .... So is the M3 faster than your capri blue car?
Who cares - I never claimed anything. You did.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:32 PM

2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
Originally Posted by juicee63
give me a date, we can settle the 63 question.

Ok Nov 1st and 2nd , I will be there both days..waiting
Thats what I'm talking about. Keep us updated and I will come and video tape it all.
Old 10-05-2008, 11:42 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by BRABUS_E500
Thats what I'm talking about. Keep us updated and I will come and video tape it all.
Still no C63's going though...
Old 10-05-2008, 11:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 30 Likes on 29 Posts
Anything W/4Wheels
Originally Posted by E63PWR
O.K. Let's end this. I'm In! However, I'm in Houston. Therefore, I'm doing a REVERSE CALL OUT!!!!

ANY 2008 - 2009 DCT E92 M3 (without nitrous...) in the Houston area that wants to race my C63, I'm game. Let's do a friendly race from a stop & from a roll and FINALLY put this to end! Haven't all the magazines & other tests said the C63 is faster? Well, LET'S FIND OUT!

You can video from your car and I'll video from mine. You can post your results on the M boards and I'll post mine here, no matter what the outcome.

My schedule is fairly open (preferably at night) so just let me know!
werd i like that so ill say if anyone in new york wants it with my 63 i right here.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by SE7ENC55
wow can we get along?
sticky came back and was friendly after the first post.
mnl ice u gotta stop talkin smack and instigating stuff if ur not gonna back anything up.
lol where did you come from? audiworld? sticky's your bff or something? The kid posted like an ******* on the first post, it doesn't matter if he comes back and acts nice, his true intentions were shown first. He even knew he was gonna get flamed. What a clown.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:02 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Godfather
lol where did you come from? audiworld? sticky's your bff or something? The kid posted like an ******* on the first post, it doesn't matter if he comes back and acts nice, his true intentions were shown first. He even knew he was gonna get flamed. What a clown.
My first post would be considered a sign of respect in Taiwan. Please respect other cultures.

Last edited by sticky2; 10-06-2008 at 01:05 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by sticky2
My first post would be considered a sign of respect in Taiwan. Please respect other cultures.
I'm African American, I don't respect nothing dawg. BUT I'll respect your sense of humor.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:11 AM

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
2021 E63 S Sedan
That's correct. STICKY2 bad mouthed all C63 owners, not just MNL ICE in his original post. He knew he'd get flamed from the get go. And BTW, which point is Sticky2 trying to prove? Which is the faster car? Who is the better racer? It's already a fact the C63 is faster in a drag race...same driver in each of the cars, can't argue with that. I'm all for seeing the race happen, but the result will mostly reveal who can race their car the best on one given day. Should a good track driver take the C63 and school a less skilled M3 driver on a road course and conclude that the C63 is a superior car for track days? Race for the enjoyment of racing and meeting cool people and fellow enthusiasts, but don't add the tag of "my car's faster than yours". Just ain't true.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:14 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Strafe1
That's correct. STICKY2 bad mouthed all C63 owners, not just MNL ICE in his original post. He knew he'd get flamed from the get go. And BTW, which point is Sticky2 trying to prove? Which is the faster car? Who is the better racer? It's already a fact the C63 is faster in a drag race...same driver in each of the cars, can't argue with that. I'm all for seeing the race happen, but the result will mostly reveal who can race their car the best on one given day. Should a good track driver take the C63 and school a less skilled M3 driver on a road course and conclude that the C63 is a superior car for track days? Race for the enjoyment of racing and meeting cool people and fellow enthusiasts, but don't add the tag of "my car's faster than yours". Just ain't true.
I'm not bad mouthing anyone. Just to be clear, and I hope it gets through, I love cars. I really, honestly, truly do, my garage is very diverse. I don't worship the roundel.

See, I don't believe the C63 IS faster in a drag a race vs. the DCT. The DCT makes a large difference, IMO. From the cars I have run, to the manual I drove before settling on DCT, DCT makes an impact.

So, as an enthusiast, I invite any and all Mbworld members to the track in November and I would like to invite C63's specifically. Is that ok with you?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
I'm not bad mouthing anyone. Just to be clear, and I hope it gets through, I love cars. I really, honestly, truly do, my garage is very diverse. I don't worship the roundel.

See, I don't believe the C63 IS faster in a drag a race vs. the DCT. The DCT makes a large difference, IMO. From the cars I have run, to the manual I drove before settling on DCT, DCT makes an impact.

So, as an enthusiast, I invite any and all Mbworld members to the track in November and I would like to invite C63's specifically. Is that ok with you?
Ok so I dont know what DCT is. Is that like the SMG version 3.0 or something?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:20 AM
Banned

Ok so I dont know what DCT is. Is that like the SMG version 3.0 or something?
I'm surprised but here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-clutch_gearbox

Specifically in the M3 application DCT has 7 gears vs. the manual 6. Launch control also is a mode which launches at between 4500-6200 rpm. DCT gearing is tighter and vs. the manual in the 1/4 the DCT does not have to shift toward the end of the 1/4. The manual hits 113 in third and has to shift, putting it at a disadvantage as far as achieving the best 1/4 time. Not to mention the shift speed is MUCH, MUCH faster than even SMG III (which is in the M5/M6).

Last edited by sticky2; 10-06-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
I'm surprised but here you go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dual-clutch_gearbox

Specifically in the M3 application DCT has 7 gears vs. the manual. Launch control also is a mode which launches at between 4500-6200 rpm. DCT gearing is tighter and vs. the manual in the 1/4 the DCT does not have to shift toward the end of the 1/4. The manual hits 113 in third and has to shift, putting it at a disadvantage as far as achieving the best 1/4 time. Not to mention the shift speed is MUCH, MUCH faster than even SMG.
There's no doubt in my mind that a good autobox will shift faster than a manual, so my question is: all those videos on youtube and ****, were any of the said M3's w/ DCT?
Old 10-06-2008, 01:25 AM
Banned

There's no doubt in my mind that a good autobox will shift faster than a manual, so my question is: all those videos on youtube and ****, were any of the said M3's w/ DCT?
The only drag race video I have seen with a DCT coupe vs. the C63 was the M5board video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRgTM4qvKM

Now many here say M5board is biased and that is a valid claim (although the C63 owner did post here that the M3 was simply a faster car). So... we can settle this on our own without M5board and hopefully come out of it with a greater respect for both vehicles.
Old 10-06-2008, 03:50 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Okay ... So no one has the ***** to come through with their C63 for a quick race?

I talked to my girlfriend and even SHE said she would be down to run in her car after she gets familiarized with her car more and the M-mode. So, what gives?

A girl has more *****???
Old 10-06-2008, 03:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
Okay ... So no one has the ***** to come through with their C63 for a quick race?

I talked to my girlfriend and even SHE said she would be down to run in her car after she gets familiarized with her car more and the M-mode. So, what gives?

A girl has more *****???
lol knowing you, your girl probably has ***** and a dong to go along with, dohma!
Old 10-06-2008, 03:58 AM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
lol knowing you, your girl probably has ***** and a dong to go along with, dohma!
LOL! Fu*k you frenchy!

What's been up mang??? When you gonna come down and hit up Giant night LOL
Old 10-06-2008, 04:44 AM

CLK 500(Gone), C63 FTW!
No Offense thoughm, But I am also curious about C63 vs M3 DCT. I am in Seattle though...I wish you were in Seattle we can had some couple of pulls

Haters or not, I just love cars, so yeaahh...regardless what you guys said, I am being open minded here

or even better, just do it for FUN SAKE! at least that's what I got in mind...

PS : and for God Father, what's up with the Taiwaneese stuff, I am not Taiwanesse, but I am sure an Asian KID and still not 100% pay my C63. Is that a bad thing in the states? No offesnse though, but I always found out that people in the states always full of them self to fulfill their self, yet the disrespect to their parents

Last edited by B.E.R.U.A.N.G; 10-06-2008 at 04:47 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Originally Posted by B.E.R.U.A.N.G
No Offense thoughm, But I am also curious about C63 vs M3 DCT. I am in Seattle though...I wish you were in Seattle we can had some couple of pulls

Haters or not, I just love cars, so yeaahh...regardless what you guys said, I am being open minded here

PS : and for God Father, what's up with the Taiwaneese stuff, I am not Taiwanesse, but I am sure an Asian KID and still not 100% pay my C63. Is that a bad thing in the states? No offesnse though, but I always found out that people in the states always full of them self to fulfill their self, yet the disrespect to their parents
here is something off topic too, THE GIANTS!!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
Originally Posted by ChrisDPham
LOL! Fu*k you frenchy!

What's been up mang??? When you gonna come down and hit up Giant night LOL
hahah Man it's been a while since I've been out your way. I'm going insane over here!

Originally Posted by B.E.R.U.A.N.G

No, nothing wrong with being Asian and given a car. I just know of too many examples where the said kid is cocky and acts like he's tough **** and doesn't stay humble.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
02 C32 AMG
The only drag race video I have seen with a DCT coupe vs. the C63 was the M5board video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRgTM4qvKM

Now many here say M5board is biased and that is a valid claim (although the C63 owner did post here that the M3 was simply a faster car). So... we can settle this on our own without M5board and hopefully come out of it with a greater respect for both vehicles.
M3 has exhaust. its not stock vs stock. a fair comparison would be stock versus stock.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
I think the C63 is faster than the manual and that the DCT is basically a close race. One way to settle it... this was the only way to do it with the C32 guys back in the day.

I think you would be quite surprised as to how quick the DCT is. I know the cars I have beaten so far have been.
I think someone should follow this guy around willow springs or cal speedway. Sure he might pull a second or two a lap but the trick is wait for his DCT or DKG transmission to over heat and go into limp home mode where the car wont go over 40 mph.

BMW needs to learn to cool their cars. I think just about every bmw made right now will over heat and go into limp home mode if you drive it the way it was "designed" to be driven.

C63 wont have that issue!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:33 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by jturkel
M3 has exhaust. its not stock vs stock. a fair comparison would be stock versus stock.
I agree with you.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:47 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN SON!

Are you sure your not telling us something? Maybe you tweaked your car sticky2?

Anyway listen Sticky 2, I beat a Red M3 in "Sport Mode" (Straight Line). I was at least 1 car ahead so it doesn't make sense for me to come all the way out to Orange County to humiliate you and neither would it for any other C63 owners. WE HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE! IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN, OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN!

Please accept that you have small package and go on with your Bluetooth headset wearing, 4am work driving, grandma calling, and looking like a douche in your sorry excuse for a German sports car that sounds like a baby crying in a forest. OK....perhaps that was a bit harsh but HEY don't ever pounce on us just because you hate what you have!

Use your car for what it really matters and get those girls or one girl, however you like it but this way of committing suicide by asking one of us to race you wont get you 72 virgins after the race!

PEACE OUT & DRIVE SAFELY!

Merc-Skycap

Last edited by Merc-Skycap; 10-06-2008 at 06:07 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hey MNL ICE, C63 this