Sponsored by:

Hey MNL ICE, C63 this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-06-2008, 06:15 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Are you sure your not telling us something? Maybe you tweaked your car sticky2?

Anyway listen Sticky 2, I beat a Red M3 in "Sport Mode" (Straight Line). I was at least 1 car ahead so it doesn't make sense for me to come all the way out to Orange County to humiliate you and neither would it for any other C63 owners. WE HAVE NOTHING TO PROVE! IT HAS ALREADY BEEN PROVEN, OVER & OVER & OVER AGAIN!

Please accept that you have small package and go on with your Bluetooth headset wearing, 4am work driving, grandma calling, and looking like a douche in your sorry excuse for a German sports car that sounds like a baby crying in a forest. OK....perhaps that was a bit harsh but HEY don't ever pounce on us just because you hate what you have!

Use your car for what it really matters and get those girls or one girl, however you like it but this way of committing suicide by asking one of us to race you wont get you 72 virgins after the race!

PEACE OUT & DRIVE SAFELY!

Merc-Skycap
I'm not Muslim, Islam in not the prevelant religion in Taiwan. Did you even read the thread?

Hold up, I have to go charge my bluetooth headset. I have to be ready to leave in 45 minutes, my grandma hates when I'm late, especially if I don't call.

This has GOT to make mbworld members proud:
looking like a douche in your sorry excuse for a German sports car that sounds like a baby crying in a forest
I could never come up with that, I have never even gone into a forest looking for crying babies.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:18 AM
Banned

Seems that so far we have 2 Mb's agreeing for California Speedway in November, anyone else want to come? Maybe a seperate thread would be a good idea?
Old 10-06-2008, 06:29 AM
kip

E55
Originally Posted by sticky2
The only drag race video I have seen with a DCT coupe vs. the C63 was the M5board video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnRgTM4qvKM

Now many here say M5board is biased and that is a valid claim (although the C63 owner did post here that the M3 was simply a faster car). So... we can settle this on our own without M5board and hopefully come out of it with a greater respect for both vehicles.
Show me ANY M5board video with a BMW losing to an AMG car, or ANY performance box data from these races, which would be the only way to compare these two. These guys look out the window and try to match their speeds to ABOUT 50 km/h. It is no surprise that ALL the BMW times were logged with performance box, but not EVEN ONE time was recorded from the AMG cars. Go and look at the data posted from the earlier airfield shootouts, where I asked for the MB data for true comparison.

They are nice videos, but there is no fact in them. The one who floors it first at the cones usually wins

Here is comparison data on manual vs dkg.

http://www.autobild.de/artikel/test-...kg_692888.html
Technische Daten M3 Coupé M3 Coupé DKG
Motor V8, vorn längs V8, vorn längs
Hubraum 3999 cm3 3999 cm3
kW (PS) bei U/min 309 (420)/8300 309 (420)/8300
Drehmoment bei U/min 400/3900 400/3900
Getriebe Sechsgang manuell 7-Gang-DKG
0–100 km/h 4,8 s 4,6 s
0–200 km/h 16,3 s 15,2 s
Elastizität 60–100 4./5. Gang 5,1/6,3 s 4,3/5,5 s
Elastizität 80–120 6./7. Gang 7,6/– s 6,3/8,2 s
Verbrauch auf 100 km – CO2 13,8 l – 328 g/km 13,0 l – 311 g/km
Rundenzeit* 1:35.41 min 1:35.11 min
Preis 66.650 € 70.450 €

And like someone else posted allready, the M5board M3 was tuned, so even less of value for the video...

Any DATA available to prove me wrong?

Last edited by kip; 10-06-2008 at 06:31 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:32 AM

2008 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by MNL ICE
Go for it...I heard from HMS that Marukh drives crazy
Hmm...Since when does anyone at HMS know how I drive? Is this another imaginary conversation?...Like how you thought I'd roll with you to a Beemer meet (that you probably wouldn't race at)?

and BTW I dont race...Im more on the looks... HOW OLD ARE YOU? You old enough to drink?
Who buys a C63 for looks? Buy a C300 and throw some pretty little wheels on it if you're about aesthetic instead of performance...don't waste a good engine. Do me a favor and press the "C-->S-->M" button by the gear shift, put it in Manual and try to learn why they call it the M3 Killer instead of talking about M3s in your rearview when you don't even race them...

Anyways, I really don't see why so many people are getting butthurt

So it's a tried & true fact that the C63 beats the M3 straight line...and that it's a different situation when it comes to handling. But just because it's been proven and we all know the outcome doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to race anyways. Since when does already knowing who's car is faster stop anyone from playing around on the track? Live a little, boys

Racing and beer. Sounds like good, clean fun to me.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:34 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by kip
Show me ANY M5board video with a BMW losing to an AMG car, or ANY performance box data from these races, which would be the only way to compare these two. These guys look out the window and try to match their speeds to ABOUT 50 km/h. It is no surprise that ALL the BMW times were logged with performance box, but not EVEN ONE time was recorded from the AMG cars. Go and look at the data posted from the earlier airfield shootouts, where I asked for the MB data for true comparison.

They are nice videos, but there is no fact in them. The one who floors it first at the cones usually wins

Here is comparison data on manual vs dkg.

http://www.autobild.de/artikel/test-...kg_692888.html
Technische Daten M3 Coupé M3 Coupé DKG
Motor V8, vorn längs V8, vorn längs
Hubraum 3999 cm3 3999 cm3
kW (PS) bei U/min 309 (420)/8300 309 (420)/8300
Drehmoment bei U/min 400/3900 400/3900
Getriebe Sechsgang manuell 7-Gang-DKG
0–100 km/h 4,8 s 4,6 s
0–200 km/h 16,3 s 15,2 s
Elastizität 60–100 4./5. Gang 5,1/6,3 s 4,3/5,5 s
Elastizität 80–120 6./7. Gang 7,6/– s 6,3/8,2 s
Verbrauch auf 100 km – CO2 13,8 l – 328 g/km 13,0 l – 311 g/km
Rundenzeit* 1:35.41 min 1:35.11 min
Preis 66.650 € 70.450 €

And like someone else posted allready, the M5board M3 was tuned, so even less of value for the video...

Any DATA available to prove me wrong?
Did you not see the video of the DCT M3 Cab LOSING to the C63? Quit with this conspiracy nonsense, the owners bring their own cars and run them. You think the C63 owner was trying to lose? Seemed to me like he wasn't.

Regardless, November 1st we will have some fun runs. You are welcome to come, bring as many issues of Autobild with you as you like.
Old 10-06-2008, 07:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 CLS63 030
Originally Posted by sticky2
Sounds good, you sure you don't want to just pick one day? I just figured it would be a bit of a drive for you.

Thing is, you aren't in a C63, but it is a start
https://mbworld.org/forums/events-gatherings/263996-nov-1st-2nd-so-cal.html

cool
Old 10-06-2008, 10:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by mahrukh
Hmm...Since when does anyone at HMS know how I drive? Is this another imaginary conversation?...Like how you thought I'd roll with you to a Beemer meet (that you probably wouldn't race at)?

Who buys a C63 for looks? Buy a C300 and throw some pretty little wheels on it if you're about aesthetic instead of performance...don't waste a good engine. Do me a favor and press the "C-->S-->M" button by the gear shift, put it in Manual and try to learn why they call it the M3 Killer instead of talking about M3s in your rearview when you don't even race them...

Anyways, I really don't see why so many people are getting butthurt

So it's a tried & true fact that the C63 beats the M3 straight line...and that it's a different situation when it comes to handling. But just because it's been proven and we all know the outcome doesn't mean it wouldn't be fun to race anyways. Since when does already knowing who's car is faster stop anyone from playing around on the track? Live a little, boys

Racing and beer. Sounds like good, clean fun to me.
No it's not imaginary, someone told me and I didnt even ask, maybe your BF told the guys how you drive. I didnt cross the line regarding your myspace account, i saw you at the other forum and your link is posted there so everyone can see, their the ones who crossed the line not me. And I never thought that you would roll with me, I invited you once and that's it and you declined. Male , female, tall, short ,thin or Fat with a C63 i'll invite them in a meet, I didnt invite you coz your a Girl or to hit on you , I invited you coz you have a C63. And I go to meets not to race, i go there to hang out.

Did'nt say I bought the C63 for the looks!!! I said im more on making it look nicer than tuning it and racing it. Believe me guys I drive fast whenever i get a chance but i just dont race...it's just not me and also I have kids, maybe if im single and no kids i'll race. C-S-M button on my gear shift?! hmm tnx for telling me this coz i always put it on R...R is for Rocket Launch. I know some of you guys will ask me , why'd you buy the C63 if your not gonna race..hmm..so if you buy a mini van does that mean you have to be a mom and your kids plays soccer?!

Guys about my sig...,I thought it's funny not cocky!!! I thought C63 is faster than the M3 in straight line..but no idea on DCT ..I can put anything i want there on my sig and prove nothing, I can even put there " I banged yo momma" ," your dad is ghey" ..maybe I exaggerated, I should have put...M3s in my side view mirror!!!

Sticky2, if you could have just invited me in a nice way and said that your friends with frankw and not bashing me here....maybe..maybe..I'll do it, a friendly legal race...and beers.

Last edited by MNL ICE; 10-06-2008 at 03:54 PM.
Old 10-06-2008, 11:25 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Capri Blue
Originally Posted by The Godfather
I'm African American, I don't respect nothing dawg.
This belongs in a sig somewhere.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 c230 v6 SS
I'm African American, I don't respect nothing dawg. BUT I'll respect your sense of humor.
Old 10-06-2008, 12:45 PM
Almost a Member!

2001 C320
Everybody knows that M3 are for poor people who can't afford an AMG.
the new m3 and c63 A M G is pretty much the same price. one has more HP and the other is better in corners.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

20+ to list......
Just post the link when everything is said and done, would like to see if the DCT really makes a difference.
Old 10-06-2008, 01:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 12 Posts
2017 Mercedes Benz E220D/GONE!JUNK!Current GLC Coupe 350d 4 Matic
///

This is all too funny!
So the Guy is trying to get one of the owners of the C63 breed to come out and play,and all i see is whole bunch of people sitting behind the screen and talking S***.
What hapened???
No wonder you have all these BMW Guys come here and talk S***!!!it's because none of you C63 owners have the ***** to back up what you are saying.Sad....
Old 10-06-2008, 01:17 PM

09 C63
So many people with thin skin around here, what gives? Does everyone have such sensitive butts and get butthurt so easily as Marukh said?

I can't wait to get back to TX so I can head down to the track and meet some **** talking good people who just want to have fun and drink beer. If you butthurt "AMG fans" actually feel threatened by someone talking smack in good fun... you got issues. This forum isn't a semi-gang, it's a forum for people who love cars and have AMGs. I would love for it to be a social group too for some good get togethers with people who have other nice cars too... But honestly, some of you guys kinda give me the creeps when you act all sensitive and angry...
Old 10-06-2008, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Why so much talk about ***** jeeeez.....

Originally Posted by BelaMeca
This is all too funny!
So the Guy is trying to get one of the owners of the C63 breed to come out and play,and all i see is whole bunch of people sitting behind the screen and talking S***.
What hapened???
No wonder you have all these BMW Guys come here and talk S***!!!it's because none of you C63 owners have the ***** to back up what you are saying.Sad....
Why would I need to prove that I have ***** to a DUDE??? Especially a guy with an M3 who is sitting there hoping to get a C63 to lose to him just so he can make himself feel better for making a ufcked up decision of buying an M3.

If he would have started this thread nicely like Ice said then I would have shown up for a race but he started it disrespectfully so if other AMG owners feel the need to show their ***** to stiky2 then go ahead, its your choice, your *****, do w/e u want but there is no need to do so when there are videos and data supporting the fact that M3s are slower in a straight line.

Merc-Skycap
Old 10-06-2008, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
I'm not Muslim, Islam in not the prevelant religion in Taiwan. Did you even read the thread?
First of all I wasn't hinting at you being a muslim! 2nd, muslims don't believe in the whole 72 virgins thing, thats only for the idiotic terrorists that get brainwashed into thinking that. 3rd, It was meant to be a joke, boo boo, like this thread you created!

Merc-Skycap
Old 10-06-2008, 04:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
Its proven that the C63 is faster than the manual M3 , even sicky2 agreed on it..... and he even stated that the M3 with DCT is gonna be a good match with the C63, this being said Will the C63 with LSD smoke the M3 with DCT?
Old 10-06-2008, 04:10 PM

09 C63
Its proven that the C63 is faster than the manual M3 , even sicky2 agreed on it..... and he even stated that the M3 with DCT is gonna be a good match with the C63, this being said Will the C63 with LSD smoke the M3 with DCT?
Sounds like a fun time to find out, especially if I am a driver! I'm game for good times and good people that love our cars. I love the M3 as a track car! Wish I could go.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:28 PM

SS Minnow Johnson
I'm African American, I don't respect nothing dawg. BUT I'll respect your sense of humor.
you aint african american lol fukin liar over here

hefty white guy w/ a E55 parked next to my white CLK at the SpoCom event in LBC. reverse roles...im black and yourrr white lol...well maybe ur not white, but your definitely not a ni&&a haha lol...

Back on topic....MNL ICE
you were so conservative when you first got ur car and now uve become the guy to attack with your flamboyant attitude with you sitting in the C63 (i love car your btw) but do sum spirited speeding and lets see the results

Last edited by tnb1786; 10-06-2008 at 04:29 PM. Reason: .
Old 10-06-2008, 04:48 PM

IS300
First of all, the OP came off the wrong way in the first place, including his title. It's not like they know each other, so anybody would've have taken it the wrong way. MNLa ice probably could've handle it better, but that's his perogative on how he wants to handle it. Now the OP has made up for it later on, so how about lets just start all over and get a race going, in a track of course. It doesn't have to be MNLa ice and in his defense, he doesn't have to accept any race nor he is obligated to just because he has that sticker. That's just for fun, i see those type of stickers all the time, whether it'll be against domestic or imports and what not.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by tnb1786
you aint african american lol fukin liar over here

Back on topic....MNL ICE
you were so conservative when you first got ur car and now uve become the guy to attack with your flamboyant attitude with you sitting in the C63 (i love car your btw) but do sum spirited speeding and lets see the results
hey wassup long time no see....maybe flamboyant style but not attitude
Old 10-06-2008, 04:52 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gbb357
First of all, the OP came off the wrong way in the first place, including his title. It's not like they know each other, so anybody would've have taken it the wrong way. MNLa ice probably could've handle it better, but that's his perogative on how he wants to handle it. Now the OP has made up for it later on, so how about lets just start all over and get a race going, in a track of course. It doesn't have to be MNLa ice and in his defense, he doesn't have to accept any race nor he is obligated to just because he has that sticker. That's just for fun, i see those type of stickers all the time, whether it'll be against domestic or imports and what not.
It is all good, we have a track date set up which is the best way to do it: https://mbworld.org/forums/showthread.php?t=263996

I just hope some C63 owners show up.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
You're just a dumb ***. Probably from Taiwanese kid with mommy and daddy's money too.

note: to all my Taiwanese friends, this isn't meant for you
There is a lot of that running around in SoCal.
Old 10-06-2008, 04:59 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Why would I need to prove that I have ***** to a DUDE??? Especially a guy with an M3 who is sitting there hoping to get a C63 to lose to him just so he can make himself feel better for making a ufcked up decision of buying an M3.

If he would have started this thread nicely like Ice said then I would have shown up for a race but he started it disrespectfully so if other AMG owners feel the need to show their ***** to stiky2 then go ahead, its your choice, your *****, do w/e u want but there is no need to do so when there are videos and data supporting the fact that M3s are slower in a straight line.

Merc-Skycap
It is like you are my long lost twin with limited command of the English language.

I'm hoping to catch a C63 and get it to lose to I can finally sleep at night. It is like you are the only one that truly knows me.
Old 10-06-2008, 05:27 PM

SS Minnow Johnson
hey wassup long time no see....maybe flamboyant style but not attitude
ya the CLK was stolen in August so im shoppin around for a new car...

race this foo damnit!
Old 10-06-2008, 05:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by tnb1786
ya the CLK was stolen in August so im shoppin around for a new car...

race this foo damnit!

oh shieeet ...sorry to hear that but on the bright side you'll get a new one

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hey MNL ICE, C63 this