Hey MNL ICE, C63 this

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2008, 04:39 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by sticky2
My first post would be considered a sign of respect in Taiwan. Please respect other cultures.
I'm from Taiwan that's the first time I heard that...
Old 10-07-2008, 04:39 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by FrankW
I'm from Taiwan that's the first time I heard that...
You got me...
Old 10-07-2008, 04:43 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally Posted by sticky2
You got me...
if you guys do this I want to come and check it out too. should be fun.
Old 10-07-2008, 12:06 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E500 with 'some' BRABUS upgrades
How about we start a list ....

1. BRABUS_E500 (NOT racing observing)
Old 10-07-2008, 01:33 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Wow this thread is all over the place, make sure we respect each other while we internet race to the checkered flag.

I can and will close this if it gets ugly. As for the race-its a tough call as I beleive the launch will determine the winner up to maybe 1320 feet. Rolling race IMHO will go via the DCT route where TQ is less necessary. But in the end its still a drivers race based on so many variables.

These arguements remind me of the old E55K vs M5 fights and I think the results would be similar where the 63 would be quicker (short sprints) but the M3 faster up top.

My M6 raced Manillas C63 with unexperienced models behind the helm. They were short 0-60 runs where I was certain the "mash and go" capabilities plus TQ would help the C63 win with its inexperienced driver vs my inexperienced driver (never driven SMG) but the results were not the case. There was only 1 real race out of three on the vid. So like I said, its a drivers race but I know what car I would like on the freeway
Old 10-07-2008, 02:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 558 Likes on 368 Posts
'19 E63S, ‘16 CLS63 RIP, '09 E63 Gone, '06 M5 Gone, '97 Supra TT Gone
Originally Posted by Vic55
Wow this thread is all over the place, make sure we respect each other while we internet race to the checkered flag.

I can and will close this if it gets ugly. As for the race-its a tough call as I beleive the launch will determine the winner up to maybe 1320 feet. Rolling race IMHO will go via the DCT route where TQ is less necessary. But in the end its still a drivers race based on so many variables.

These arguements remind me of the old E55K vs M5 fights and I think the results would be similar where the 63 would be quicker (short sprints) but the M3 faster up top.

My M6 raced Manillas C63 with unexperienced models behind the helm. They were short 0-60 runs where I was certain the "mash and go" capabilities plus TQ would help the C63 win with its inexperienced driver vs my inexperienced driver (never driven SMG) but the results were not the case. There was only 1 real race out of three on the vid. So like I said, its a drivers race but I know what car I would like on the freeway

Shamu > C63

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the C63 = Fisher Price, My First AMG

Have fun in your sandbox kiddies, maybe you should try and make it out of college before you kill yourselves racing. This thread desserves its own highlight reel. You wonder why we don't let you guys sit at the big boy table.

Last edited by Cylinder Head; 10-07-2008 at 02:06 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
Let me end this (between STINGKY2 and MNL ICE)

I am not bashing the M3 cars regarding my sticker and sig, I am more of being funny than cocky. Most of my M3/Matured friends told me to keep the sticker coz it's funny and here you are bashing me for having that sig/sticker. It's proven already in videos and magazines that the C63 is faster than the M3, but I dunno about the DCT. Its proven also in my daily drive, couple of M3s are trying to race me but in the end i see them in my rear view mirror. I love both cars, and again i just put that to be funny and not to trash the M3drivers. Most of the members here thinks I backed out coz I got no *****, the reason is i dont race people like you and i dont wanna waste my time, im trying to be nice on my first post explaining that its a joke sticker and i dont race. Will you race a slower car than you? Maybe not coz you dont wanna waste your time, same thing with me.

Stingky2, Do you wanna prove it to us that your car is faster or you wanna find out if your car is faster, but you got ***** and no brain to ask me to race you and DID'NT EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME IF MY CAR IS STOCK, I know your car is stock but not mine. In other words...Go eat some dimsum or dumplings than racing me or ask other C63 owners to race you

I'm running
HP 5XX
TORQUE 4XX
* sorry guys for not telling you coz i'm on the down low
* no mods yet when I raced shamu and my driver sucks

Im editing my sig just for respect and also for you, so you wont cry.

Last edited by MNL ICE; 10-07-2008 at 08:45 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 04:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Shamu > C63

I've said it once and I'll say it again, the C63 = Fisher Price, My First AMG

Have fun in your sandbox kiddies, maybe you should try and make it out of college before you kill yourselves racing. This thread desserves its own highlight reel. You wonder why we don't let you guys sit at the big boy table.
Oh, ok big boy??
Old 10-07-2008, 04:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
Man if I had a C63, I would take sticky2 out for a but woopin!! and give mahrukh a call so she can give me the trophy and a kiss on the cheek!! Why doesnt someone take on this challenge? Its just for fun. I wouldnt care if I won or lost, not that I would loose . Everyone needs to settle down, The C63 is faster, thats that. The rest is for fun and driver challenges. Now someone go kick his a$$, or at least try, lol.

Last edited by 451/443=EW; 10-07-2008 at 04:51 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 05:57 PM
cdd

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
N/A
This thread makes me think of this guy

"I weep for the future"
Attached Images  
Old 10-07-2008, 06:06 PM
CDP
MBWorld Fanatic!

W124's
Originally Posted by 451/443=EW
Man if I had a C63, I would take sticky2 out for a but woopin!! and give mahrukh a call so she can give me the trophy and a kiss on the cheek!! Why doesnt someone take on this challenge? Its just for fun. I wouldnt care if I won or lost, not that I would loose . Everyone needs to settle down, The C63 is faster, thats that. The rest is for fun and driver challenges. Now someone go kick his a$$, or at least try, lol.
lol ... Keep dreaming about that trophy and that kiss on the cheek.

Anyways, I'd say race anyways and video tape how much faster the C63 with Powerchip is faster than the DCT M3.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
+1
This is exactly why I'm not interested in owning a C63 anymore. And maybe it's my loss.
I was looking forward to buy one next year but then suddenly childish threads like this started to pop up one after another. Maybe the C63 is just so good it attracts many M3 owners to jump ship and now they're hanging out in this forum. I guess I'm just too old for this shit.
Old 10-07-2008, 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Originally Posted by 360_iti
+1
This is exactly why I'm not interested in owning a C63 anymore. And maybe it's my loss.
I was looking forward to buy one next year but then suddenly childish threads like this started to pop up one after another. Maybe the C63 is just so good it attracts many M3 owners to jump ship and now they're hanging out in this forum. I guess I'm just too old for this shit.
If threads keep you from buying a car you are TOO old for this **** and the M3....do me a favor and buy a lincoln and stick to the right lane

delete this thread already.

Last edited by BerBer63; 10-07-2008 at 07:02 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Originally Posted by chubbs032
If threads keep you from buying a car you are TOO old for this **** and the M3....do me a favor and buy a lincoln and stick to the right lane

LOL
Old 10-07-2008, 07:05 PM

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts
2021 E63 S Sedan

Old 10-07-2008, 07:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR

If your too old for this stuff then you should not be looking to drive a 450+ HP car cuz that will knock your toupe off.....

Merc-Skycap
Old 10-07-2008, 07:38 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2015 Jaguar F-Type R Coupe' '99' Audi A4 Avant Quattro 2.8 DD

Old 10-07-2008, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203, W211, W219, W212
Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap

If your too old for this stuff then you should not be looking to drive a 450+ HP car cuz that will knock your toupe off.....

Merc-Skycap
Yup I'm too old for this boy racer stuff. I'm over AMG vs M street racing..
If you're still into that, then have fun.
Speaking of which, have you found another ducati to streetrace?? now that's a funny thread.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:20 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by MNL ICE
Let me end this (between STINGKY2 and MNL ICE)

I am not bashing the M3 cars regarding my sticker and sig, I am more of being funny than cocky. Most of my M3/Matured friends told me to keep the sticker coz it's funny and here you are bashing me for having that sig/sticker. It's proven already in videos and magazines that the C63 is faster than the M3, but I dunno about the DCT. Its proven also in my daily drive, couple of M3s are trying to race me but in the end i see them in my rear view mirror. I love both cars, and again i just put that to be funny and not to trash the M3drivers. Most of the members here thinks I backed out coz I got no *****, the reason is i dont race people like you and i dont wanna waste my time, im trying to be nice on my first post explaining that its a joke sticker and i dont race. Will you race a slower car than you? Maybe not coz you dont wanna waste your time, same thing with me.

Stingky2, Do you wanna prove it to us that your car is faster or you wanna find out if your car is faster, but you got ***** and no brain to ask me to race you and DID'NT EVEN BOTHER TO ASK ME IF MY CAR IS STOCK, I know your car is stock but not mine. In other words...Go eat some dimsum or dumplings than racing me or ask other C63 owners to race you

I'm running
HP 5XX
TORQUE 4XX
* sorry guys for not telling you coz i'm on the down low
* no mods yet when I raced shamu and my driver sucks

Im editing my sig just for respect and also for you, so you wont cry.
So you chipped your car, awesome. Are you still coming to the track or not?

Hopefully we can find a stock C63, as modded I think we can agree you will have an easy 70-80 wheel on me. The M3 mods are just starting to trickle out, and really, with the specific output being as high as it is we won't see very high horsepower M3's until boost hits. I think we all know that.

Either way, I'm a good sport, I will still run you, no problem. I'll see what I can do on my end to even it out a bit with some parts.

The whole point was to do stock vs. stock... once the modding starts it doesn't end.
Old 10-07-2008, 09:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01' C32o
i want to watch!
Old 10-07-2008, 09:38 PM

W209
Ok so let's just squash all of this BS that basically got started because some a-hole named sticky2, who was probably picked on during childhood and is now getting back at the world because now he has money and thinks it's his turn. This could all have been avoided if you (sticky2) would have simply PM'd MNL_ICE and asked him what is meant by his sig. Instead you started some BS thread because you felt like you were being picked on. There are many other ways to ask a fellow car enthusiast to legally race. If your intention was just to see if your M3 with DCT is faster than the C63 then should have started from there. You, however, went about it the wrong way. Why do you ask, because you're compensating for all of the tearful nights in bed because kids in school probably just tormented the hell out of you. It doesn't matter what you posted after that, you've already started the fire. MNL_ICE took offense to it (and has every right to) because you have no tact.

So have your race on the first with another C63... If you lose...oh if you lose...You probably will not hear the end of it from the people in this forum. So the cycle repeats...more torment from others.... What will you do then?
Old 10-07-2008, 11:02 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by ghettobird
Ok so let's just squash all of this BS that basically got started because some a-hole named sticky2, who was probably picked on during childhood and is now getting back at the world because now he has money and thinks it's his turn. This could all have been avoided if you (sticky2) would have simply PM'd MNL_ICE and asked him what is meant by his sig. Instead you started some BS thread because you felt like you were being picked on. There are many other ways to ask a fellow car enthusiast to legally race. If your intention was just to see if your M3 with DCT is faster than the C63 then should have started from there. You, however, went about it the wrong way. Why do you ask, because you're compensating for all of the tearful nights in bed because kids in school probably just tormented the hell out of you. It doesn't matter what you posted after that, you've already started the fire. MNL_ICE took offense to it (and has every right to) because you have no tact.

So have your race on the first with another C63... If you lose...oh if you lose...You probably will not hear the end of it from the people in this forum. So the cycle repeats...more torment from others.... What will you do then?

What will I do then? Probably hang out with, you seem to be the only other angry abused (maybe sexually? seems your issues are a bit more deep rooted) child who would understand me.

Why don't you take your amazing revelations to PM? Maybe you should be a psychiatrist? Why don't you let people organize an enthusiast track day, is that cool with you?

BTW - MNL ICE and I have been PM'ing (sounds erotic, I know), not that it concerns you. Or maybe it does, you seem to think you know everything about me

Last edited by sticky2; 10-07-2008 at 11:05 PM.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:24 PM

07 350z
u girls are goin way too overboard with this stuff. dont u guys feel like girls when u keep on goin and goin. leave it to a rest.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:32 PM

'09 C63 , '09 R8
Its threads like this that really made me question buying a C63 ( Getting into my first Merc ) and in turn being associated with certain douchebags that post here.
Old 10-07-2008, 11:54 PM

'98 C43 AMG. Obsidian Blk w/2 tone slvr/blk interior
sticky just thinks his m3 is the *****. and why shouldnt he? clearly his dct m3 is so much faster than a manual m3 that it negates all previously conducted tests by several professional parties. it is also obvious that he is the only driver qualified to conduct this experiment... what a jerk.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Hey MNL ICE, C63 this