Sponsored by:

A little lesson

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2008, 02:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 320E CDI, Porsche 911 C2, Pontiac Montana
Originally Posted by 451/443=EW
I guess you didnt read what I said in full. But thanks MOM.

We are trying to help the undernourished. Feeding them a Pablum diet of misspellings only encourages the twiddling minds.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Now all we need is a thread on how to win friends and influence people.
Old 12-20-2008, 02:51 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 27 Posts
1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
I think the influencing part is going just fine. As for winning friends.......well, we didn't throw the first stone in this fight, we are merely reacting to the tard overflow that originated here.

If the adult C63 owners would police their own ranks and beat the posertards more immediately and forcefully, we would not have to be here doing the job for you.

Step up!
Old 12-20-2008, 02:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by MG
I think the influencing part is going just fine. As for winning friends.......well, we didn't throw the first stone in this fight, we are merely reacting to the tard overflow that originated here.

If the adult C63 owners would police their own ranks and beat the posertards more immediately and forcefully, we would not have to be here doing the job for you.

Step up!
You have just brought a tear to my eye general.

Where is Private Chucky?
Old 12-20-2008, 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by FThornton666
You have just brought a tear to my eye general.

Where is Private Chucky?
He broke into a Synagogue and feasting on Kosher wine. He will join us as soon as he get's his head out of the toilet bowl.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by Spartan
We are trying to help the undernourished. Feeding them a Pablum diet of misspellings only encourages the twiddling minds.
a

Nothing wrong with that, keep up the good fight
I would help but id get killed first shot.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:13 PM

a

Nothing wrong with that, keep up the good fight
I would help but id get killed first shot.

We have healers and if healers are not enough, we have discount hookers.

We come prepared!
Old 12-20-2008, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Originally Posted by MG

Step up!
I'm not sure which high horse you lot fell off of, but it's clear that no one made you the grammar police. You don't like what you see posted on these boards? Move on. There are lots of people here who don't post messages in the hopes of winning a literary award. They're just here to talk about their cars and maybe make some friends.

You guys need to seriously get a bit of perspective as to what's important and what's not.

You say you didn't throw the first stone, but it sure doesn't look that way.

And please, you're not doing the job for me or for anyone else. You're here to brag about your better spelling and slightly better attention to detail in your writing.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I also think most of the writing on this board (and most internet boards, for that matter) is absolutely appalling. But some of them might have English as a second language, others might just not care. What difference does it make? You don't own this board, and neither do they.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:19 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

1998 E430; 2007 Porsche 911 C4S Cabriolet; 2011 Expedition EL Limited; 2014 E350 Estate
Originally Posted by SebringSilver
I'm not sure which high horse you lot fell off of, but it's clear that no one made you the grammar police. You don't like what you see posted on these boards? Move on. There are lots of people here who don't post messages in the hopes of winning a literary award. They're just here to talk about their cars and maybe make some friends.

You guys need to seriously get a bit of perspective as to what's important and what's not.

And please, you're not doing the job for me or for anyone else. You're here to brag about your better spelling and slightly better attention to detail in your writing.

P.S. Don't get me wrong, I also think most of the writing on this board (and most internet boards, for that matter) is absolutely appalling. But some of them might have English as a second language, others might just not care. What difference does it make? You don't own this board, and neither do they.
Feel better now?

I'm going to guess that you are the guy that goes to comedy clubs and doesn't laugh a single time.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Originally Posted by MG
Feel better now?

I'm going to guess that you are the guy that goes to comedy clubs and doesn't laugh a single time.
The question is do YOU feel better now, now that you've gone out of your way to belittle people for their writing. It's no skin off my back. I just post here for fun.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:26 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Ohhhhh nonono, I'm not falling for that "Answer a question with a question to get out of answering the first question" gag.

I asked you TWO questions, you have to answer them before I answer yours!!
Old 12-20-2008, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Originally Posted by SebringSilver

See we were perfectly happy leaving all the special ed children in the forum so they could play and frolic without really hurting the sanctity of the rest of the board. The unfortunate reality has become that every week we keep getting threads moved from kindergarten here to the Off Topic. And we are tired of being inundated with incomprehensible gibberish that spews from the poser teenagers in this particular section. Clearly the fact that you can use the word appalling in a sentence sets you light years ahead of the others here. We are just hoping that our lessons sink and and we'll stop seeing the 'dooods i iz driving my whips alllls over da place at 170 ad dem damm pigs gives me a tickets,,, i hate popos!' retardation spilling over into the normal parts of the forum.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Originally Posted by MG
Ohhhhh nonono, I'm not falling for that "Answer a question with a question to get out of answering the first question" gag.

I asked you TWO questions, you have to answer them before I answer yours!!
LOL

Okay, okay, I feel fine. Thanks. And yes, I do laugh a lot when I go see a comedy act.

Now can we go back to critiquing the poor illiterates' writing? Or do I have to admit your daddy's bigger than my daddy too?
Old 12-20-2008, 03:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Originally Posted by hellcat
See we were perfectly happy leaving all the special ed children in the forum so they could play and frolic without really hurting the sanctity of the rest of the board. The unfortunate reality has become that every week we keep getting threads moved from kindergarten here to the Off Topic. And we are tired of being inundated with incomprehensible gibberish that spews from the poser teenagers in this particular section. Clearly the fact that you can use the word appalling in a sentence sets you light years ahead of the others here. We are just hoping that our lessons sink and and we'll stop seeing the 'dooods i iz driving my whips alllls over da place at 170 ad dem damm pigs gives me a tickets,,, i hate popos!' retardation spilling over into the normal parts of the forum.
Actually, that's a pretty funny post.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:33 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

I nominate Sebring as one of the Home Guard C63 police.

Sebring, please help to keep the tards at bay. Believe it or not, all of the other MBWorld sub fora have threads dedicated to viewing the tard pile that is the C63 forum.

You guys really don't understand the embarrassment to MB you have allowed your sub forum to become.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Originally Posted by MG

Sebring, please help to keep the tards at bay. Believe it or not, all of the other MBWorld sub fora have threads dedicated to viewing the tard pile that is the C63 forum.

You guys really don't understand the embarrassment to MB you have allowed your sub forum to become.
((GROUP HUG))

P.S. I've only been here a month. As a newbie, I'm in no position to criticize anyone. Besides, while English might not be the strong suit for a lot of the forum participants, they have knowledge in other areas that I appreciate and learn from. I think we just need to give people a bit more benefit of the doubt and try to live and let live.

Peace.

Last edited by SebringSilver; 12-20-2008 at 03:37 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:36 PM
MG
MBWorld Fanatic!

Get your hand off my ***.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by MG
Feel better now?

MG lay off my boy!! He came to help me rais toys for childrens hostipal. This is a very good man. I think we both agree with you about the running from the popo bit. But I was also a kid and had my share of run ins. I learnt from them so maybe just maybe these kids will too.

But my boy here is no kid.
So lets all get along. If you ask me about the comedy club. I love them and im a hard guy to **** off.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Originally Posted by MG
Get your hand off my ***.
This is taking a very wrong turn. Are you sure you weren't in the Navy?
Old 12-20-2008, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
MG lay off my boy!! He came to help me rais toys for childrens hostipal. This is a very good man. I think we both agree with you about the running from the popo bit. But I was also a kid and had my share of run ins. I learnt from them so maybe just maybe these kids will too.

But my boy here is no kid.
So lets all get along. If you ask me about the comedy club. I love them and im a hard guy to **** off.
*chuckle*

Hey, 451, no worries. These folks are okay. They just want to see an improvement in the quality of postings. Can't really begrudge them for that. They've been here longer than most of us, and feel a sense of "ownership" that's probably healthy for the site. At the end of the day, we're all MB enthusiasts and so there has to be some common traits that we share.

Anyway, as I said before...peace.

Now let's go find some invalids we can make fun of. (just kidding)

Last edited by SebringSilver; 12-20-2008 at 03:47 PM.
Old 12-20-2008, 03:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C350 4Matic
Originally Posted by MG

Sorry I see we made peace. So disregard my lst post MG. Were cool now.
Old 12-20-2008, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 SV650S, 11 Santa Fe
Sorry I see we made peace. So disregard my lst post MG. Were cool now.
NO NO NO NO! You're becoming one of them!
Old 12-20-2008, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
As the president elect of off topic and supreme overlord of the c63 forum I hereby make sebring governor of his section. May the lord be with you as the level of douchetard is utterly amazing in this section.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Originally Posted by FThornton666
As the president elect of off topic and supreme overlord of the c63 forum I hereby make sebring governor of his section. May the lord be with you as the level of douchetard is utterly amazing in this section.
Irony always amuses me.

This post sponsored by Orville Redenbacher Light Butter Popcorn.
Old 12-21-2008, 12:44 PM

C63, GL450, Panamera S, lots of little British leakers
Its not me!

My grammar is fine (gud enuf 4 netwurk teevee inyway). But...

My KEYBOARD is DYSLEXIC!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A little lesson