C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Who hates us the most? ;)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2009, 10:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
tire widths can vary alot even though they are stated the same size ! . Especially if you run between a run flat and a non runflat. The difference of the exact same tire and same size but between the runflat and non runflat can be a few mm+ in the runflat size.
Old 04-24-2009, 11:25 AM

2003 C32 AMG & 2009 CTS-V
Originally Posted by Razorecko
tire widths can vary alot even though they are stated the same size ! . Especially if you run between a run flat and a non runflat. The difference of the exact same tire and same size but between the runflat and non runflat can be a few mm+ in the runflat size.
Ok,... then I'll stop venturing into 'know-it-all' discussions about tire sizes, as it is clear I know NOT what I'm talking about. Should have just left it at comparing the size of the tires these two cars are equipped with.

Hey Razor,... earlier you spoke of a member doing 12. Check this thread out. He finally got his slips uploaded. I'm desperately waiting to see some equal or better slips from a manual.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...h-w4m-ecm.html

Last edited by ericpd; 04-24-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 04-25-2009, 12:03 PM

Originally Posted by ericpd
Ok,... then I'll stop venturing into 'know-it-all' discussions about tire sizes, as it is clear I know NOT what I'm talking about. Should have just left it at comparing the size of the tires these two cars are equipped with.

Hey Razor,... earlier you spoke of a member doing 12. Check this thread out. He finally got his slips uploaded. I'm desperately waiting to see some equal or better slips from a manual.

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums...h-w4m-ecm.html
Well when tested with the engineers the manual got better times. I think the fact is a huge majority of people aren't professional stick drivers. Not too mention that the auto can do alot more last minute computations on throttle than the manual. Thats the benefit and downfall of the stick. I have no regrets getting the stick at all. Especially since it seems that this is the first and only year when the cts-v will come in stick. Starting in 2010 it looks like it will only come in auto. If the V only came in auto I would have opted to get either a gtr or a c63. That was my major factor in getting the V
Old 04-25-2009, 12:46 PM

Well when tested with the engineers the manual got better times. I think the fact is a huge majority of people aren't professional stick drivers. Not too mention that the auto can do alot more last minute computations on throttle than the manual. Thats the benefit and downfall of the stick. I have no regrets getting the stick at all. Especially since it seems that this is the first and only year when the cts-v will come in stick. Starting in 2010 it looks like it will only come in auto. If the V only came in auto I would have opted to get either a gtr or a c63. That was my major factor in getting the V
Wow,... all this time I thought you had the Auto. Don't know why,... just was I thought. Agreed, had it not been for the Manual option and the SuperCharger, I too would have landed on the C63. Shame, my state of being so closely undecided about these two cars feel on something like auto vs manual,... but it did. Still, I love both cars. Wish I could afford them both.
Old 04-25-2009, 05:12 PM

09 c300 4matic
Originally Posted by id64
Seems to me like BMW guys really dislike us, mostly 3 series coupes, not sure about M series. Haven't had a chance to encounter them up close
Im going to say its the old grandma you just cut off
Old 04-25-2009, 08:36 PM

lol speaking of "bimma" owners i rolled up next to a decked out 330ci on the highway and was rolling next to him. He was doing the " I'm looking straight ahead but i know you're next to me look " - funny
Old 04-25-2009, 10:52 PM

2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
lol speaking of "bimma" owners i rolled up next to a decked out 330ci on the highway and was rolling next to him. He was doing the " I'm looking straight ahead but i know you're next to me look " - funny
Stop picking on the little guys
Old 04-26-2009, 10:05 PM

LOL! I remember back when the C32 was new and the M3's were still sporting their NA straight six. I used to get a lot of not only M3 drivers harassing me, but standard 3 Series drivers as well. It was pretty funny. You gotta remember, at that time, the C32 was one of the hottest cars on the street, out performing even some of it's bigger AMG siblings.
Old 04-27-2009, 01:46 AM

09' C63 AMG
Originally Posted by yaymitch
It's amazing what the original topic has morphed into. Guess all the haters wanted to chime in...now it's all about the CTS-V. Can we rename the original thread?
I was just thinking the same thing... This was supposed to be about the C63 haters and our biggest competition but is morphed into ERICPD telling us how great his crappy American car is, and changing the topic to tire sizes (the CTS-V tires sizes no less…)???

WTF bro, enough of your bullshiat allready.... Its starting to get really annoying. Seriously no one cares around here... We drive German AMG's...

I know I am not the only one who feels this way, will you guys please tell this loser to F**K off
Old 04-27-2009, 11:30 AM

^ dags...this is only one thread in an entire forum where obviously we are talking about a car more than a merc. If you think thats stupid than obviously you want a very close-minded forum. Car production have always made their greatest progress based off of competition. Do you think now BMW is going to pull out some pissy @ss m5 ?!? NO, they can't. Now they have to really step it up. This type of competition should be encouraged and spoken about. Look at the competition between the manufacturers in the 90s ...you had 300zx, supra's, rx7, the ls series motors. The e39 m5. Not too mention eric hasn't bashed the benz even one time. And here you are with every single comment directed with hate....
Old 04-27-2009, 04:33 PM

2007 E63 AMG
the sound of the engine is like a drug!!!
Old 04-27-2009, 07:48 PM

2005 Porsche Cayenne Turbo
Originally Posted by DaGS1800
I was just thinking the same thing... This was supposed to be about the C63 haters and our biggest competition but is morphed into ERICPD telling us how great his crappy American car is, and changing the topic to tire sizes (the CTS-V tires sizes no less…)???

WTF bro, enough of your bullshiat allready.... Its starting to get really annoying. Seriously no one cares around here... We drive German AMG's...

I know I am not the only one who feels this way, will you guys please tell this loser to F**K off
Wow, since when were car forums only about patting each other on the back and stroking each other? The C63 forum is starting to fill up with people of the Civic mentality. Name calling and bashing on anyone that isn't close minded and one-dimensional.
Old 04-28-2009, 11:58 AM

AMG C63, Merc C230, Audi A3
OMG.... What I have done! This topic was intended to be not taken too seriously!
Old 04-28-2009, 03:59 PM

What in the world is your problem? Why are you such a 'Dick' when it comes to your attitude towards me? I've said nothing to you personally to deserve such a bashing,... hold da phone,... well maybe! You're acting like a Republican. You're reaction to these four Arabic letters (CTS-V) is up there with Bella Lugosi's reaction to Garlic and wood! Chill man!

Every word I've posted in this thread someway, somehow, directly, or indirectly related to the topic. I've never bashed you or your car,... please give up some reciprocal respect. Thanks ma man!

Last edited by ericpd; 04-28-2009 at 05:47 PM.
Old 04-28-2009, 04:43 PM

09 Eurocharged C63 AMG
What in the world is your problem? Why are you such a 'Dick' when it comes to your attitude towards me? I've said nothing to you personally to deserve such a bashing,... hold da phone,... well maybe! You're acting like a Republican. You're reaction to the these four Arabic letters (CTS-V) is up there with Bella Lugosi's reaction to Garlic and wood! Chill man!

Every word I've posted in this thread someway, somehow, directly, or indirectly related to the topic. I've never bashed you or your car,... please give up some reciprocal respect. Thanks ma man!

I don't condone personal attacks/disrespect for other members. However I think you have mistaken the wrong party of committing personal attacks. Last time I checked Joy Behar, Janeane Garofalo, David Letterman, Bill Maher, Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, The New York Times, and The Huffington Post were not supportive of the Republican Party.
Old 04-28-2009, 05:46 PM

Originally Posted by MikeG_C63_AMG

I don't condone personal attacks/disrespect for other members. However I think you have mistaken the wrong party of committing personal attacks. Last time I checked Joy Behar, Janeane Garofalo, David Letterman, Bill Maher, Keith Olbermann, MSNBC, The New York Times, and The Huffington Post were not supportive of the Republican Party.
LOL! Nice,... No, I was referring to his whinning,... not his attacking!
Old 04-28-2009, 08:10 PM

09' C63 AMG
What in the world is your problem? Why are you such a 'Dick' when it comes to your attitude towards me? I've said nothing to you personally to deserve such a bashing,... hold da phone,... well maybe! You're acting like a Republican. You're reaction to these four Arabic letters (CTS-V) is up there with Bella Lugosi's reaction to Garlic and wood! Chill man!

In case you haven’t noticed, your my problem. Go find a new forum. This thread is actually supposed to be about other cars, but you ALWAYS seem to make every thread you participate in about your caddy, which is ok SOMETIMES, but not EVERYTIME... That’s all... Talk about OTHER cars for once, almost everything you say is in reference to your caddy, and quite frankly its starting to get very frustrating... I’m acting like republican? That is probably the worst joke I’ve ever heard... EVERY WORD YOU POST IS CADDY THIS...CTS-V THAT... I don’t mind at all if other people talk about other cars, but you discuss your caddy in every post. Seriously dude its F'in ridiculous.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:18 PM

dags...tell us the truth...how are you feeling ? is life treating you o.k. ?....are you having feelings of depression or loneliness ?
Old 04-28-2009, 08:21 PM

09' C63 AMG
dags...tell us the truth...how are you feeling ? is life treating you o.k. ?....are you having feelings of depression or loneliness ?
WOW you got me bro, I’m speechless... F'in clown

Why do you go butt f**K your buddy in the back of his caddy...

Old 04-28-2009, 08:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Thread has taken a really, really bad turn for the worse. Most of us in here are pretty fortunate in life and have a lot for which to be thankful. No need for the drama.
Old 04-28-2009, 08:49 PM

C63
^ agreed, appreciate what you have

no matter if its a CTS-V or C63, most people cant afford them
Old 04-28-2009, 09:10 PM

I'm done with this thread. Sorry guys but I have little patience for some spoiled 24yr old brat throwing a tantrum.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R8
Okay, so in order to inject some levity into this whole thing...

Have you guys heard about the 80 pound midget with the 40 pound *****?

He's half nuts.
Old 04-28-2009, 10:15 PM

In case you haven’t noticed, your my problem. Go find a new forum. This thread is actually supposed to be about other cars, but you ALWAYS seem to make every thread you participate in about your caddy, which is ok SOMETIMES, but not EVERYTIME... That’s all... Talk about OTHER cars for once, almost everything you say is in reference to your caddy, and quite frankly its starting to get very frustrating... I’m acting like republican? That is probably the worst joke I’ve ever heard... EVERY WORD YOU POST IS CADDY THIS...CTS-V THAT... I don’t mind at all if other people talk about other cars, but you discuss your caddy in every post. Seriously dude its F'in ridiculous.
Aaah,... would it make you feel better if I (we) talk about your car? Let's see,... what kinda car is your car? Ok,... it looks like you have a Black & White C63. Man, your car looks good,... really, really good. That premium thing you got going on is really amazing, that really makes your car quite striking. Oh wow,... and the Multi-Media, how could anyone miss that? Man, with your you can do Dora and Sponge Bob while you're parked in your car. Sweet. And looky what we have here,... 'Performance'. Guess this mean your car is fast too,... the fastest C63 in the whole wide world. Golly gee whiz,... your car has just gotta be the fastest and the prettiest car ever dude.

Feel better? You want I should do it again?
Old 04-28-2009, 10:40 PM

2009 C63 K1
I have to say that I quit reading this thread because all I saw was tire size, etc. Not even close to topic. Got bored and revisited...still off topic but much more entertaining.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Who hates us the most? ;)