Sponsored by:

Car in front block your way

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2009, 03:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
I was loving this guy driving 60 mph while everyone passed him. I cut him off and pointed him into the other lane. He did move so I was happy about that!
Attached Thumbnails Car in front block your way-imag0111.jpg  
Old 05-12-2009, 08:58 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
STi
Originally Posted by Babilonian
Few years ago i had the same thing happen to me. I was heading home on the highway on early sunday morning. The highway was not busy as it was very early in the morning. A regular pontiac was in the right lane, i gave him a head light, but he wouldn't change lanes. I got stuck behind him as there were cars on the left lane. He started to drive very slow and then brake. It wasn't enough he was going slow to begin with...but he started to go even slower....until i was almost driving 60 km/h on the right lane in a 4 lane highway. I lost my temper...passed him on the right shoulder of the highway.
next thing i see in my mirror...his lights started flashing...he was a cop. I pulled over, but i was so upset...i might have looked like those cartoons with steam coming out of my ears. comes up and asks me for my licence. i snaped at him..."who the **** you think you are? do you think you own this highway? didn't you take a driver's licence test? dont you know what the minimum speed limit on the hightway? you were going 80km/h on the right lane...thats the minimum speed on a highway not on a passing lane". he gave me the licence back after exchanging some words and fingers...
i thought i was going to get fried or atleast a ticket..but i guess my temper gave him something to think about.
You are lucky he was nice. Usually with an reaction like that, you will get more than one ticket..
Old 05-27-2009, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
Car in front thread needs some love. Car behind follow too close thread is starting to pull ahead.
Old 05-30-2009, 08:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 31 Posts
2009 C63 AMG
What bugs me he most is when I do manage to pass them...they move over anyways. Makes me want to slow down again, get in front of them, and brake check them.

I cannot stand dumb ****1ing drivers.