C65 AMG Black Series

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2009, 06:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by e1000
hey lets not forget this little gem of a thread.

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...oor-black.html
welcome to page 4 of this toilet paper equivalent of a forum thread.

carry on.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
SL65
Originally Posted by yooker
AMG boss Volker Mornhinweg expresses the Black Series philosophy as: “Two seats, closed roof, light weight, more power.”

I think that can pretty much sum up the Black Series lineup by AMG. Also 580hp from a supercharged 6.2L V8 is really low when the LS9 is developing 600hp with a push-rod design.
Then he broke his own rule with the CLK 63 Black. It's heavier than the regular CLK 63.
Old 07-27-2009, 07:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by rockjock

Oh, and its def. you. You are mor pathetic then the rest of us (but not as pathetic as the 1300 or so that have viewed but not choosen to comment ).
you should care-youre the head (imaginary) designer of this car-we need your input.

My post wasn't a question. By the discussion you and your middle aged buddies have been getting a kick out of, I pretty much what kind of dorks you are. Anybody with the sense of humor to laugh at those kinds of jokes doesn't register any kind of threat to me. Just a smack upside the head if you act up in front of me.

Originally Posted by bigben320e
I think it is equal. Nah not really.

Nothing is pathetic about the middle aged "lards" clowning around. Laughter is the best medicine.

So, clowning shall proceed.

Actually it is pretty pathetic. The **** that you lards are laughing at is what ***** dork as clowns laugh at when they just want to get under people's skin. I'll prove it to you if you come here. I'll make sure you can't laugh in front of me.

Originally Posted by yooker
Well it seems like the majority of us can see the light that this C65 Black Series of your imagination is unrealistic and would be a complete failure since no one in their right mind would spend 100k USD on a C-class. Thats almost 70% price increase.

There already exists a car in the AMG lineup that is 100k, with +500hp, and MCT transmission, the new E63 AMG has already fulfilled that gap in the market.

The SLK black series, CLK black series were both based off of the Formula 1 Safety cars.

The F1 Medical car is a C63 however, but the specs of that car and the ones sold through the dealership are basically identical with the exception of light bar and other bolt ons.

The majority of you? There's like 3 dorks on your side and you think you have the whole forum beside you?

What the *** don't you understand you stupid ***. (Sorry I couldn't help it, this guy's stupidity is just too annoying). A 580 hp 200 lb weight reduced c63 will run away from a e63 with 520 hp. The same car would probably run circles aroudn the e63 around a track. Not the same car.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:31 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'03 C32
I was told this is the place to come for a good, honest debate about Middle East politics.

I haul my tail all the way over here from my usual Star Wars bar scene hangout and find not a single mention of hummus, let alone Hamas.

Extremely disappointing.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by lyotomachida
My post wasn't a question. By the discussion you and your middle aged buddies have been getting a kick out of, I pretty much what kind of dorks you are. Anybody with the sense of humor to laugh at those kinds of jokes doesn't register any kind of threat to me. Just a smack upside the head if you act up in front of me.

Actually it is pretty pathetic. The **** that you lards are laughing at is what fuking dork as clowns laugh at when they just want to get under people's skin. I'll prove it to you if you come here. I'll make sure you can't laugh in front of me.

The majority of you? There's like 3 dorks on your side and you think you have the whole forum beside you?

What the *** don't you understand you stupid ***. (Sorry I couldn't help it, this guy's stupidity is just too annoying). A 580 hp 200 lb weight reduced c63 will run away from a e63 with 520 hp. The same car would probably run circles aroudn the e63 around a track. Not the same car.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
a durr

You need to shut the **** up and review your thread. No one on this board is taking you seriously regarding a 100k USD C-class. The idea you've brought up is ****ing stupid and retarded, you should be glad your mother can't time travel into the future because I am quite sure she would have aborted your *** from her womb if she saw what a piece of **** and retarded her son has become.
Old 07-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

a quarter mile at a time