how fast are police cars

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 10:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Radio Flyer Big Flyer fully loaded with training wheels and NOS
gotta love gabriel iglesias ahaha

Originally Posted by dacls63amg
Ok so you are driving back from the bar one night and a cop flicks his lights on. Your thinking oh my god im going to jail. But who cares. Have a little fun! Pull your car over. Put it in park. Take of your seat belt and jump over to the passenger side. Buckle up the seat belt and just sit there. (This will throw the cop off like non other) Ok so now the cop is walking toward the car and taps on the window. You sit there waiving thinking you didnt do anything wrong. But you really did. He says, where'd he go. You say I dunno. Cop asks "where you driving this vehicle here". You say "me". Ah hell no im all f'd up. Most likely he will laugh and throw your butt in jail. Where i live cops dont know what crime is.
Old 02-02-2010, 12:03 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
w204
at lunch today I will leave the office and implement first hand what I've learned from this thread. i should be able to avoid or out run all forms of police, laser detection and radio waves. with any luck I will be able to travel back and time and be the first post in this thread!

only 1 question...what is the down force on the front of the car when entering my quantum leap...to what height do i adjust the coilovers?