Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

120+ in an AMG Cigarette Boat...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-16-2009 | 07:01 PM

CLK Black
120+ in an AMG Cigarette Boat...

To be honest, this would be about the only thing that may sound better than my C63.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/16/s...to-launch-sls/

and the countdown www.cigaretteracing.com/legendary

How much HP does one need to go 120 on the water?
Old 12-16-2009 | 07:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

a durr
at least 2000hp
Old 12-16-2009 | 10:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2018 Mclaren 720s, 2021 Aston Martin DBX
The 2005 AMG Challenge in Miami had a happy hour tie-in with Cigarette Racing. Got a ride in the Intracoastal going only up to 112 mph in one of these.
Attached Thumbnails 120+ in an AMG Cigarette Boat...-a1.jpg   120+ in an AMG Cigarette Boat...-a2.jpg  
Old 12-16-2009 | 10:43 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by AMG Dictator
To be honest, this would be about the only thing that may sound better than my C63.

http://www.autoblog.com/2009/12/16/s...to-launch-sls/

and the countdown www.cigaretteracing.com/legendary

How much HP does one need to go 120 on the water?
"Sounds better than your C63"??? What happened to the CLK63 Black Series that you claimed you own? You know, the one you are going to meet me at Laguna Seca raceway. I guess you own a C 63 in the C63 forum, a CLK63 BS in the CLK63 BS forum, an SLS in the ..........sorry, that's not out yet......
Old 12-17-2009 | 08:03 AM

CLK Black
Originally Posted by SMP
"Sounds better than your C63"??? What happened to the CLK63 Black Series that you claimed you own? You know, the one you are going to meet me at Laguna Seca raceway. I guess you own a C 63 in the C63 forum, a CLK63 BS in the CLK63 BS forum, an SLS in the ..........sorry, that's not out yet......
I still own it. It's not unreasonable that I could own a C63 and a CLK Black.
Old 12-17-2009 | 12:55 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series
I still own it. It's not unreasonable that I could own a C63 and a CLK Black.
You're digging yourself a big hole here. Why did you send me a PM? Because you don't want the forum to know about our discussion? I have nothing to hide, unless you do, there is no need for PM's.

You say you still own the CLK black series. OK, I guess it's not unreasonable to ask for some proof that you own it. I'm sure everyone here would enjoy some pictures of YOUR cars
Old 12-17-2009 | 06:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
Be nice guys...be nice...
Old 12-17-2009 | 06:52 PM

CLK Black
Originally Posted by SMP
You're digging yourself a big hole here. Why did you send me a PM? Because you don't want the forum to know about our discussion? I have nothing to hide, unless you do, there is no need for PM's.

You say you still own the CLK black series. OK, I guess it's not unreasonable to ask for some proof that you own it. I'm sure everyone here would enjoy some pictures of YOUR cars
Not really trying to hide anything at all, I guess that I thought that by sending you a PM we could have this off topic discussion where it really belongs.

Here was the PM that I wrote to you for all to see. (This should not violate the terms of MBWorld since I wrote it)

"What exactly is the problem?

I'm sorry, did I do something to you?

I don't participate on forums to be followed around and mocked neither do I think it is required.

I am a member on here to get information and to share my opinions where I think they are appropriate.

If you don't believe that I have the cars that I say I do, I could really care less.

If you think you have stubled upon some 14 year old that is pretending to have cars that they don't, you are barking up the wrong tree.

All I have ever done on here is share my opinions about some of the cars I own that I really enjoy.

Did I miss the point of mbworld?"

So the real issue here is that you don't believe that I own the cars that I say that I do.

I am a firm believer of people having skin in the game, so how about this. I will prove that I own one of the cars (your choice, CLK Black or C63) but when I do, you have to delete your MBWorld account and never post here again. If I can't prove that I own the car, then I will delete my account and never post on MBworld again.

How about that for digging a hole?
Old 12-17-2009 | 06:55 PM

CLK Black
Originally Posted by ZephyrAMG
Be nice guys...be nice...
I apologize, I really do. All I wanted to do was talk about how much HP it takes to go 120 on water and how good cigarette boats sound.
Old 12-17-2009 | 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Not really trying to hide anything at all, I guess that I thought that by sending you a PM we could have this off topic discussion where it really belongs.

Here was the PM that I wrote to you for all to see. (This should not violate the terms of MBWorld since I wrote it)

"What exactly is the problem?

I'm sorry, did I do something to you?

I don't participate on forums to be followed around and mocked neither do I think it is required.

I am a member on here to get information and to share my opinions where I think they are appropriate.

If you don't believe that I have the cars that I say I do, I could really care less.

If you think you have stubled upon some 14 year old that is pretending to have cars that they don't, you are barking up the wrong tree.

All I have ever done on here is share my opinions about some of the cars I own that I really enjoy.

Did I miss the point of mbworld?"

So the real issue here is that you don't believe that I own the cars that I say that I do.

I am a firm believer of people having skin in the game, so how about this. I will prove that I own one of the cars (your choice, CLK Black or C63) but when I do, you have to delete your MBWorld account and never post here again. If I can't prove that I own the car, then I will delete my account and never post on MBworld again.

That's what's up. Word is bond posting. Let's see if he will man up to this challenge shall we?
Old 12-17-2009 | 08:26 PM
SMP
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLK63 Black Series

How about that for digging a hole?[/QUOTE]

I comply with your rules, except YOU don't need to delete your MBWorld account. Here are mine: Let's figure out a place where we can meet in person. Bring the CLK63 Black Series with the sales contract and your driver license.

If this is acceptable to you, respond only in regards to the meeting place. If not, I don't feel like investing anymore of my time in this matter.
Old 12-17-2009 | 08:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2017 BMW X5M DG/AB
I wouldn't take anything less than a video of your colonoscopy after a thorough bowel prep with two gallons of Golytely, a retinal scan of both eyes, a documentary of the purchase of your cars done by Hugh Downs wearing a Tiara and leather biker pants (anyone else miss this guy from 20/20?), a restriction fragment length polymorphism via a restriction digestion, gel electrophoresis and a Southern blot of your type V chloride channel, and maybe a tasteful picture of you draped across the hood of your respective cars on a dead end street facing south in a North Face fleece jacket.

If you can bring a picture of a large walk in shower in your abode then I think you'll be assured of a win.
Old 12-17-2009 | 09:33 PM

CLK Black
Originally Posted by SMP

I comply with your rules, except YOU don't need to delete your MBWorld account. Here are mine: Let's figure out a place where we can meet in person. Bring the CLK63 Black Series with the sales contract and your driver license.

If this is acceptable to you, respond only in regards to the meeting place. If not, I don't feel like investing anymore of my time in this matter.

I made my offer and it stands. I am happy to comply with the terms as I have outlined them.

I enjoy my privacy and have no plans to waste my time by meeting with you in person. What do we gain by meeting in person anyway? It is going to be a fairy tale ending, you see me pulling into the parking lot in my CLK Black and after you pat me down for "verification" that it is actually mine - we shake hands, laugh at what idiots we were, grab a beer and become life long friends? No thanks, new friendships are too much work.

I would be happy to prove my ownership if you are willing to abide by my terms and delete your account and stop posting here after I prove that I own a CLK Black Series.

This is really quite simple, I value my time. I am not going to waste it unless I get something in return. What I want in return is the satisfaction that you had to stop posting on MBWorld because you were wrong.

Otherwise it really isn't worth any more of my time. I have wasted enough already. Don't forget, you were the one who called me out.

Last edited by AMG Dictator; 12-17-2009 at 09:36 PM.
Old 12-17-2009 | 09:35 PM

CLK Black
Originally Posted by GBlansten
I wouldn't take anything less than a video of your colonoscopy after a thorough bowel prep with two gallons of Golytely, a retinal scan of both eyes, a documentary of the purchase of your cars done by Hugh Downs wearing a Tiara and leather biker pants (anyone else miss this guy from 20/20?), a restriction fragment length polymorphism via a restriction digestion, gel electrophoresis and a Southern blot of your type V chloride channel, and maybe a tasteful picture of you draped across the hood of your respective cars on a dead end street facing south in a North Face fleece jacket.

If you can bring a picture of a large walk in shower in your abode then I think you'll be assured of a win.
lol
Old 12-17-2009 | 09:39 PM

CLK Black
Originally Posted by ima55r2
The 2005 AMG Challenge in Miami had a happy hour tie-in with Cigarette Racing. Got a ride in the Intracoastal going only up to 112 mph in one of these.
Great pictures! That looks like the Strength and Honor Cigarette. Was that the boat?