Sponsored by:

removing secondary cats

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG Arctic w/ Stage 1 Tune, DoubleXX pipe, MCD-631X coming soon
There are many ways to go about this, our way, or the muffler shop chop/hack/weld, however everyone will have their opinions as to what is right for them, and I am no one to judge. I just feel that if you buy a nice car like a C63, it is a travesty to hack/chop your car at a muffler shop (no offence guys), but some will still do it, and that might be ok for them.

Basically boils down to this. I have only shown the LOWEST gains we have ever seen, NOT the highest, nor the biggest differential of lowest stock HP vs the highest Xpipe hp gain. I have posted the highest stock HP vs the lowest gain our Xpipe has seen, to ensure something for us... No matter what, the gains "actual" that will be attained are beyond our "claims", and EVERY, I mean EVERY customer of our product have been nothing but pleased, if there was a single person unhappy, I would gladly give them 100% money back, no questions asked. To this date, no one has taken me up on the offer..I do however have references of many happy customers willing to speak to anyone here about their experience with us and our products. Our product is MINIMALLY invasive, easy to install and a complete PROVEN product tested on the dyno and on the track.

Judge for yourselves, we stand behind what we do..We RACE/PROVE/DYNO our parts, no ands if's or buts. This is what we've done for the past 15 years, and we're not changing!
Old 02-02-2010, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2011 GLK 350, 2013 GT-R, & 2013 RAM 1500
Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO
There are many ways to go about this, our way, or the muffler shop chop/hack/weld, however everyone will have their opinions as to what is right for them, and I am no one to judge. I just feel that if you buy a nice car like a C63, it is a travesty to hack/chop your car at a muffler shop (no offence guys), but some will still do it, and that might be ok for them.

Basically boils down to this. I have only shown the LOWEST gains we have ever seen, NOT the highest, nor the biggest differential of lowest stock HP vs the highest Xpipe hp gain. I have posted the highest stock HP vs the lowest gain our Xpipe has seen, to ensure something for us... No matter what, the gains "actual" that will be attained are beyond our "claims", and EVERY, I mean EVERY customer of our product have been nothing but pleased, if there was a single person unhappy, I would gladly give them 100% money back, no questions asked. To this date, no one has taken me up on the offer..I do however have references of many happy customers willing to speak to anyone here about their experience with us and our products. Our product is MINIMALLY invasive, easy to install and a complete PROVEN product tested on the dyno and on the track.

Judge for yourselves, we stand behind what we do..We RACE/PROVE/DYNO our parts, no ands if's or buts. This is what we've done for the past 15 years, and we're not changing!
Brian, do you have a before/after dyno graph for just the X-pipe?

The only chart I've seen you post was from a before (I assume stock) to an after where charcoal filters were removed and the x-pipe was installed.

Thanks!
Old 02-02-2010, 01:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

I have many, however we're in the middle of a move to our new location (bigger/better) and I do not have access to any data as we sold our old dyno along with the PC without thinking about our datafiles (HUGE oops), so we need to get the files transfered back to us from Colorado (new owners of the dyno). In the meantime, I am happy to work with ANY local member to give another unadulterated review. One of the big tests for us was on a modded car to top what that car was already putting out "maxed" and we performed as claimed as we pushed his HP everywhere in the curve HP and TQ wise (yes he's a board member), and was offered his money back if the pipe did not perform as stated, in fact he bought our Double XX initially, but morning start up was too much for his neighbors, so he returned the R1 (resonator delete, we took it off his car and reinstalled his OEM resonator free of charge and 100% refunded his money, however he did NOT want to remove his "Single X" as it was performing as promised.
Old 02-02-2010, 11:18 PM

C63, IS-F
Brian's “single X” is a great product that netted me 9rwhp and 8rwtq on his dyno. This was comparing my best pre-install dyno with my best post-install (the numbers could have easily been inflated an extra 5rwhp/tq). My mid range was the largest improvement with peak gains around 17 rwtq and 12ish rwhp.

I also tried the “double XX” but it wasn't what I was looking for. Brian then immediately gave me a full refund. Overall I am very pleased, and have a smile every time I go WOT at 35mph (yes under loading 2nd gear).

L
Old 02-02-2010, 11:27 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2011 GLK 350, 2013 GT-R, & 2013 RAM 1500
Originally Posted by Bogie C63
Brian's “single X” is a great product that netted me 9rwhp and 8rwtq on his dyno. This was comparing my best pre-install dyno with my best post-install (the numbers could have easily been inflated an extra 5rwhp/tq). My mid range was the largest improvement with peak gains around 17 rwtq and 12ish rwhp.
Thanks Bogie.

Do you have the dyno graph?
Old 02-03-2010, 12:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Any updates on LT headers Brian?
Old 02-03-2010, 11:29 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by chubbs032
Any updates on LT headers Brian?
The second set is being put together right now, however we are in the middle of our move to our new facility in Anaheim, I will keep you informed. I have also figured out a few things that have made me very happy I will share when I'm complete. (Yes Bogie C63 I'm working on sound attenuation LOL)