C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

About to pull the trigger on a GT-Pro package.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-12-2010, 08:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
About to pull the trigger on a GT-Pro package.

Hello friends, After much researching and speaking with Brian at GT-Pro I think we put together a great game plan for my stage1 round of mods. Thank you again Brian! I will be in contact with you very soon to finalize everything. I would highly recommend anyone to you and your company. The Mods in the works are charcoal filter deletes, filters, ECU, and XX-pipes. For now

Anyhow the only thing I cant decide on is weather to go single or double X pipe. Does anyone have any new clips to share or any first hand experiences with the double X-pipe besides the ones that have been posted lately? Im just a bit concerned about losing some of the rawness using two x-pipes and also concerned about it being too loud. I have heard many clips of the single- X and I absolutely love it thats why Im torn. Thanks in advance!

Thanks,
Anthony
Old 05-12-2010, 09:32 PM

E46 M3
subin to see vids, what is the main difference between the single and double? thanks

Last edited by Monsta; 05-12-2010 at 09:45 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:54 PM

Supercharged E92 M3
Bro! Since you in LA

Go down to Van Nuys and check out Gintani!!!!

they have some sick tunes Bro! Tell them Eugene sent you and I'm sure they will hook u up!

GL
Old 05-12-2010, 10:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG Arctic w/ Stage 1 Tune, DoubleXX pipe, MCD-631X coming soon
Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan
Bro! Since you in LA

Go down to Van Nuys and check out Gintani!!!!

they have some sick tunes Bro! Tell them Eugene sent you and I'm sure they will hook u up!

GL
I'm going to try and say this without sounding rude..Almost every post you do is advertising for Gintani (which is against the rules as they are not a sponsor), you gotta tone it down a bit man..I know you really like them, and that is cool, and while trying to be respectful to them, they are not the masters of the 6.3, this I know. Check out http://www.eurotuner.com/eventcovera...gp/gt_pro.html I think the guys at Gintani are very cool guys,(met them at the track, and they truely are cool guys) but the lap results speak for themselves when it relates to the "tuning capability" of our team's C63 vs their Beefy Supercharged M3.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:40 PM

Supercharged E92 M3
Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO
I'm going to try and say this without sounding rude..Almost every post you do is advertising for Gintani (which is against the rules as they are not a sponsor), you gotta tone it down a bit man..I know you really like them, and that is cool, and while trying to be respectful to them, they are not the masters of the 6.3, this I know. Check out http://www.eurotuner.com/eventcovera...gp/gt_pro.html I think the guys at Gintani are very cool guys,(met them at the track, and they truely are cool guys) but the lap results speak for themselves when it relates to the "tuning capability" of our team's C63 vs their Beefy Supercharged M3.

sorry for this and sorry for causing some concerns.

the fact is that I love sharing my thoughts on cars and I can only tell people with what I see. I actually have a Gpower system on my car right now and I'm happy with it. its when my buddy who has something like 2 posts and drives a sickass car who doesn't share! I feel its a shame

but like I mentioned the GT design is great nothing against it. I thought more options for my friends who love to tune cars is better. And also it will help vendors to become better with things like.

service, products, and so on.

again thanks for sharing and keep up the good work

oh and Brian I've never said anything bad about the GT pro set up! Actually I have said good things (I guess that is promoting the GT pro stuff too in its own sense)

just saw the link! you guys did very well on the track and a big congrats!

Last edited by EUGENE-Taiwan; 05-12-2010 at 10:48 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 10:52 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Awesome, thank you for the clarity Eugene, like I said, no disrespect to you or Gintani, I understand where you are coming from. Thank you for the congrats and kind words!! This means a lot to us.!

Have a great week!! Cheers

Originally Posted by EUGENE-Taiwan
sorry for this and sorry for causing some concerns.

the fact is that I love sharing my thoughts on cars and I can only tell people with what I see. I actually have a Gpower system on my car right now and I'm happy with it. its when my buddy who has something like 2 posts and drives a sickass car who doesn't share! I feel its a shame

but like I mentioned the GT design is great nothing against it. I thought more options for my friends who love to tune cars is better. And also it will help vendors to become better with things like.

service, products, and so on.

again thanks for sharing and keep up the good work

oh and Brian I've never said anything bad about the GT pro set up! Actually I have said good things (I guess that is promoting the GT pro stuff too in its own sense)

just saw the link! you guys did very well on the track and a big congrats!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:07 PM

Supercharged E92 M3
Awesome, thank you for the clarity Eugene, like I said, no disrespect to you or Gintani, I understand where you are coming from. Thank you for the congrats and kind words!! This means a lot to us.!

Have a great week!! Cheers

Yep its getting pretty damn hot in Asia!

you guys must have had some sick set up for the track.

oh! and a good driver!
Old 05-12-2010, 11:19 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
2011 GLK 350, 2013 GT-R, & 2013 RAM 1500
I love the sound of the Single X-Pipe.

Such "Sweet Music."

New video/sound clip here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jSlmf2zPvl4
Old 05-12-2010, 11:25 PM

Supercharged E92 M3
Originally Posted by superlubricity

Such "Sweet Music."

nice vid and sounds great!

man the view is insane
Old 05-13-2010, 01:25 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Is that the single X removing the 2ndary cats or resonator, sounds super clean. love it

Checked your sig link, which is awesome btw...... 2ndary cat replacement
Old 05-13-2010, 01:26 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by chubbs032
Is that the single X removing the 2ndary cats or resonator, sounds super clean. love it
Replaces the secondary cats. Resonator is untouched. Some pics in my sig.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:33 AM

E46 M3
so the single x replaces secondary cats with an offroad pipe, and the double X replaces the secondary cat + resonator? correct me if i am wrong.

I assume the double X will not be much louder, just have a better possibility of being slightly raspier.
Old 05-13-2010, 01:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'15 VW GTI
single x replaces secondary cats only

double x replaces secondary cats and resonator, so two x pipes
Old 05-13-2010, 02:12 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
wow, I just saw that article! congrats! that is awesome stuff...

that G-Power M3 got pwn3d! lol.

good to know that a quality company is close-by in Anaheim, I'll know where to go in future
Old 05-13-2010, 11:03 AM

C63
If someone was very happy with your x pipe, wouldnt you want them to rave about it on the forum. Just because you have a competitor, doesnt mean you can say this to Eugene. The reason the OP came to the forum and posted this was because he needed opinions, and simply put, Eugene gave him his. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this, we all come to forums to get opinions on products. Your post was rude and uncalled for. If you had just posted the link and said, "this speaks for itself", fine. But telling him that he is advertising Gintani and that he needs to tone it down is not cool. He is happy with their product and is expressing it, thats all. As a businessman you should know that each business has competition and the way they deal with this competition is through products not words.
Old 05-13-2010, 12:27 PM

C63
Well that got a bit a derailed. lol

Super, Thanks for the awesome new vid! I have no doubt the single-x sounds badass.

I looking for some new double-X vids since most of the ones posted up are either in cabin, on dyno. or low quality so its very hard to judge on the sound.
Old 05-13-2010, 06:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
08 C63 AMG
DO IT
Old 05-13-2010, 11:22 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
a little confused here, so can single and double x pipes be used with longtubes or does certain section the long tube header already takes the place of particular set of the x-pipes?
Old 05-14-2010, 02:34 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by blindfold
a little confused here, so can single and double x pipes be used with longtubes or does certain section the long tube header already takes the place of particular set of the x-pipes?
LOL, yes it did take a little turn, but it's all good.

Regarding this question, the LT's will eliminate the first X due to the design, however the rear X can remain in place.

Did you see this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFUAreriLI4

Last edited by Brian GT PRO; 05-14-2010 at 02:36 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:46 AM

C63 Seal Gray
LOL, yes it did take a little turn, but it's all good.

Regarding this question, the LT's will eliminate the first X due to the design, however the rear X can remain in place.

Did you see this one? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iFUAreriLI4
Hey Brian,
This is Bruce and I was going to come down to your shop last Saturday for the ECU and front X install. Any chance you can do it this Saturday while I wait (no ride this Saturday)?
Old 05-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by bli8
Hey Brian,
This is Bruce and I was going to come down to your shop last Saturday for the ECU and front X install. Any chance you can do it this Saturday while I wait (no ride this Saturday)?
I "could" have Bruce, you should have ring my phone!! Tomorrow I am 1000% booked..sorry.. We can do next week if you like. Also, I have a solution for your Flash situation that will make you happy as well. Call me.
Old 05-16-2010, 03:21 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
superlubricity: man, your revs sounds so good! very punchy! is that from the K1 tuning or primarily on the Xpipes and manifold?

Originally Posted by superlubricity

Such "Sweet Music."

Old 05-16-2010, 10:52 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by yazid
superlubricity: man, your revs sounds so good! very punchy! is that from the K1 tuning or primarily on the Xpipes and manifold?
The Single X-Pipe is what really changed the tone.
Old 05-17-2010, 12:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS63
I like the sound of this.. both CLS's sound sick !st one is a 55 second a 63

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPMupBX0b-g
Old 05-23-2010, 12:04 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by rarfinancial
I like the sound of this.. both CLS's sound sick !st one is a 55 second a 63

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mPMupBX0b-g
Love that video especially when the guy standing does a double-take when you floor it.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: About to pull the trigger on a GT-Pro package.