C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2010, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
06 C55, 09 E350
Brian you should be more worried about why your phone is disconnected. I called today looking for a CF deck spoiler and your phone said no longer in service
Old 06-03-2010, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
this is a pretty lame post imo...its titled as if its a thread to help members decide between the various CF vendors and turns into a bash fest.

Well I ordered a Euroteck piece from Neal a year ago and never put it on until last week and the piece fits perfectly. I love the look of it on my car and Neal was responsive each time I had a question about installing it. Did it hav broken tabs, yes. But I was told in advance it would. To be honest, after reading this thread, I will never buy anything from GTPro.
Old 06-04-2010, 12:18 AM

C63
ah, why? you run a business of your own, and you should not resort to public bashing in this manner out of common courtesy; what goes around definitely comes back around. majority of the posters feel as if the resentment carried on from the other thread, so i'd come to good terms with both parties before it gets beyond control. perhaps my advice is of no worth to you, but it's obvious that if continued, this will have a negative effect on your business.

good luck..
Old 06-04-2010, 12:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
Everyones true colors coming out.......BTW I have a CF euroteck diffuser and it's perfect.
Old 06-04-2010, 02:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'09 C63
Hey Brian, +1 to what everyone said. I have the lip, diffuser, and trunk spoiler, everything fits perfectly if done by James. I had a lip and trunk spoiler installed on and when I went to James he looked at it and it was all wrong, the trunk spoiler was about to fly off

In all honesty, the weave doesn't match in some areas, but you can only tell if you look really really closely. So I can care less. To me Euroteck is A LOT cheaper than revozsport, or vath, or brabus. Personally I like the design of the revosport diffuser, but the price was a turn off.
Old 06-04-2010, 11:33 AM

C63
I have an used Euroteck front lip, CF but painted black, yet to have it installed but it appears to be pretty quality piece that can take a beating from the road.

The scope of this thread is beyond me, hahaha
Old 06-04-2010, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63 AMG(sold), 2009 CL550, 2010 S550 Majestic Black, 2010 ML550, 2006 C230, 2009 Venza
Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO
Hi guys, I've been trying to collect some data as it relates to CF parts being sold here. I would like for you guys to share some experiences with these products in terms of quality, fitment, etc etc.

So far we have had the Euroteck CF rear diffuser sold to us by ACG in our hands, and in our opinion was total garbage, we were told that if it did not have broken off tabs we had a defective part (are you F*n kidding me, BROKEN OFF TABS??), the weave was wavy, there were all sorts of issues we found, could they not have quality control before they shipped the part to us?. So far this is the only CF piece we've had for the C63 and it was a BAD experience, and the customer was VERY upset and disappointed in the product, and obviously we lost money on the deal, and we don't want this to happen to us again.

Please share good or bad experiences with the above product companies so we can come to a conclusion of what is worth carrying for our customers.

Thanks guys!
I would'nt criticize Eurotecks's parts when your own products are not so "perfectly" made.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W164 ML500,SMART For two,1994 C280(5speed manual) 1999 C230k station wagon
Originally Posted by soldier2304
I would'nt criticize Eurotecks's parts when your own products are not so "perfectly" made.
Old 06-04-2010, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
No response from Brian?
Old 06-04-2010, 04:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
'09 SL Black, '12 ML63, '13 SL63, '14 E63 Wagon, '14 458 Italia
... So no Vorsteiner reviews?
Old 06-04-2010, 04:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG Arctic w/ Stage 1 Tune, DoubleXX pipe, MCD-631X coming soon
You guys hit the nail on the head. We got crucified for not checking our product, when it came from our prod. shop, yet when it comes to another vendor's product it's ok for them not to check their product for QC?. I disagree with this logic..We should BOTH be accountable. I am holding our company accountable for trusting our production house, and trust me when I say, that he will not be seeing any of our business anymore. I did my best to help chubbs32, but it did not go as he would have liked, hence the bash on us, and you know rightfully so, I suppose..

I disagree on a few points however, one being that with what James said, ACG did not have another in stock, we were told that this was the only one they had when we ordered the unit. The customer (MBworld user Joe_Money) said "hell no I don't want that on my car, no matter the price", I gave him a full refund and charged him ZERO labor (ask him via PM if you like about this whole ordeal). We felt responsible becuase WE recommended the Euroteck to him, and we did not pull the part out of the box until we had the car torn down (again our fault, we should have QC'd the part ourselves before we tore the car down), so there was NO way I was going to charge him a dime..

Basically I am looking for opinions on everyone's CF product, I am voicing my (and customer Joe_Money) experience with the Euroteck item, no more no less. If ppl disagree with me on this, I am happy to have them here to disagree, however I want input on ALL the CF companies, I don't need to harp on one company. So far, only 3 people here offered up a review of something other than Euroteck..Thank you to Hiro63, Mavrick1975 and MNL ICE. I need to know who's CF product I will start to carry. Could this have been an isolated problem with this one item? possibly, but I did see another thread where someone did an install and the same issues were pointed out on the rear diffuser, I "think" that maybe the general consensus here just might be small defects are ok as long as you can't really see them until up close and the price is right. I just could not understand the broken off tabs thing..Who knows maybe I'm being too picky and a jerk?
Old 06-04-2010, 04:42 PM

C63
GT PRO, you are vendor and I assume you are or were a dealer/reseller of Euroteck, so why not just take this up them through personal phone call or a direct email. Nothing good will come out of this with discussing the matter on a public forum. If you honestly wanted opinions on carbonfiber products, do not lace it with a negative review with another product. It would be best of your interest to allow the end user who purchased the product to file a complaint instead of you doing it on his behalf.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

E55 AMG
Talking

Thank you all for the positive reviews on the Euroteck Motorsports products. ONE Autosport is one of the LARGEST dealer for Euroteck products worldwide. Feel free to order from us in the future if you are interested

Also, this thread was obviously meant to give Neal a black eye, but I guess that didn't quite work out... Anyway, subtility didn't work out this time lol.

Oh and if anyone wanna order Forgestar, Avantgarde or iForged wheels, or anything else, email me! /shameless plug.
Old 06-04-2010, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
I'm going to post this on behalf of gravedgr, I hope he doesn't mind me using it.

Also what's the install time on a rear diffuser < 1hr time and less than $100?
Old 06-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by chubbs032
I'm going to post this on behalf of gravedgr, I hope he doesn't mind me using it.

Also what's the install time on a rear diffuser < 1hr time and less than $100?
Actually 10 minutes!
Old 06-04-2010, 07:45 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO
You guys hit the nail on the head. We got crucified for not checking our product, when it came from our prod. shop, yet when it comes to another vendor's product it's ok for them not to check their product for QC?. I disagree with this logic..We should BOTH be accountable. I am holding our company accountable for trusting our production house, and trust me when I say, that he will not be seeing any of our business anymore. I did my best to help chubbs32, but it did not go as he would have liked, hence the bash on us, and you know rightfully so, I suppose..

I disagree on a few points however, one being that with what James said, ACG did not have another in stock, we were told that this was the only one they had when we ordered the unit. The customer (MBworld user Joe_Money) said "hell no I don't want that on my car, no matter the price", I gave him a full refund and charged him ZERO labor (ask him via PM if you like about this whole ordeal). We felt responsible becuase WE recommended the Euroteck to him, and we did not pull the part out of the box until we had the car torn down (again our fault, we should have QC'd the part ourselves before we tore the car down), so there was NO way I was going to charge him a dime..

Basically I am looking for opinions on everyone's CF product, I am voicing my (and customer Joe_Money) experience with the Euroteck item, no more no less. If ppl disagree with me on this, I am happy to have them here to disagree, however I want input on ALL the CF companies, I don't need to harp on one company. So far, only 3 people here offered up a review of something other than Euroteck..Thank you to Hiro63, Mavrick1975 and MNL ICE. I need to know who's CF product I will start to carry. Could this have been an isolated problem with this one item? possibly, but I did see another thread where someone did an install and the same issues were pointed out on the rear diffuser, I "think" that maybe the general consensus here just might be small defects are ok as long as you can't really see them until up close and the price is right. I just could not understand the broken off tabs thing..Who knows maybe I'm being too picky and a jerk?
Get the Suvneer part!
Old 06-06-2010, 03:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
I hAve revsport carbon diffuser, I can tell you it is not a straight fit it had to be modified to fit and does not sit 100% flush how ever it does look good, only a close eye could tell and it needs a little work to fit it. I am very happy with the look now
Old 06-06-2010, 04:18 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
I hAve revsport carbon diffuser, I can tell you it is not a straight fit it had to be modified to fit and does not sit 100% flush how ever it does look good, only a close eye could tell and it needs a little work to fit it. I am very happy with the look now
What had to be modify in order to make it fit? And how did you modify it? Thanks.
Old 06-06-2010, 08:40 AM

2011 cayenne turbo ,2010 750 li,2010 c63, 2008 ml63,2008 lx570, 2006 modded f150
Originally Posted by justthebest
... So no Vorsteiner reviews?
i bought them from evosport they are very good but expensive. and u have to be careful going over speed humps because the front spliter is low. but it gives the car a race car look

Last edited by AbdullahROM; 06-06-2010 at 08:48 AM.
Old 06-06-2010, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 101 Likes on 50 Posts
09 C63
Originally Posted by avengerboater
What had to be modify in order to make it fit? And how did you modify it? Thanks.
The tabs on the corners (Left and right) had to be cut thinner, lucky we had a die grinder which did the job very easy for us. We also had to modify were the L shaped bars that hold the rear bar in place screw into, had no holes in the carbon fibre piece so we had to measure up, trial fit and adjust and re-screw holes until it sat perfect. So it was a **** around to do. Once we got it sitting right, the outer tabs (both sides) did not sit correctly causing the diffuser around the exhaust not to sit flush with the bar, so we had to trim and modify the tabs significantly.

I do not recommend fitting this part at home if you have no experience with body work.

h.
Old 06-07-2010, 12:01 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
The tabs on the corners (Left and right) had to be cut thinner, lucky we had a die grinder which did the job very easy for us. We also had to modify were the L shaped bars that hold the rear bar in place screw into, had no holes in the carbon fibre piece so we had to measure up, trial fit and adjust and re-screw holes until it sat perfect. So it was a **** around to do. Once we got it sitting right, the outer tabs (both sides) did not sit correctly causing the diffuser around the exhaust not to sit flush with the bar, so we had to trim and modify the tabs significantly.

I do not recommend fitting this part at home if you have no experience with body work.

h.
Youch. Thanks for the info. Sounds like quite a bit of work for a piece that costs so much $$$.
Old 06-07-2010, 03:49 AM

CLS550 4matic
+1 for Neal, recently installed front lips and rear diffusers. Quality stuff.
Old 06-27-2010, 12:49 PM

Sl 63
I would be careful of Revozport, ordered/paid for parts 2 months ago and it is like they dropped off the planet. No parts and no respose to emails, nada.
Old 06-27-2010, 01:07 PM

no more AMG
I ordered the Suvneer rear diffuser and none of the tabs matched up. The quality was pretty cheap.
Old 06-27-2010, 03:29 PM

none
Vorsteiner +1:

I wasn't present for the install, but the fit is really good and the weave is very clean and nice.

Josh

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??