C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2010 | 05:12 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

C63 AMG Arctic w/ Stage 1 Tune, DoubleXX pipe, MCD-631X coming soon
Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??

Hi guys, I've been trying to collect some data as it relates to CF parts being sold here. I would like for you guys to share some experiences with these products in terms of quality, fitment, etc etc.

So far we have had the Euroteck CF rear diffuser sold to us by ACG in our hands, and in our opinion was total garbage, we were told that if it did not have broken off tabs we had a defective part (are you F*n kidding me, BROKEN OFF TABS??), the weave was wavy, there were all sorts of issues we found, could they not have quality control before they shipped the part to us?. So far this is the only CF piece we've had for the C63 and it was a BAD experience, and the customer was VERY upset and disappointed in the product, and obviously we lost money on the deal, and we don't want this to happen to us again.

Please share good or bad experiences with the above product companies so we can come to a conclusion of what is worth carrying for our customers.

Thanks guys!
Old 06-03-2010 | 05:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Old 06-03-2010 | 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vath ML63 Brabus C63 SL63 CLK63BS C63BS
I have experience with Carbon fibre piececs from Vath, Revozport and Brabus and am very happy with quality of all three brands. Fit, weave pattern and colour all perfect
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:12 PM

12 M156 C204
Why don't you just return and exchange the item?

Are you trying to blame on acg, or euroteck?

Why didn't you order directly from euroteck?

if you know that there is a possibility of having broken taps, then why didn't you double check the taps area before installation?

Your thread has just raised me a lot of questions.

I just don't know what you are complaining here.

Have you ordered the cheaper/ discounted/ b-stock/ used diffuser?

Your are not very lucky lately... I have seen some negative reviews about your service...

Cheer up!

Last edited by aznkuja328; 06-03-2010 at 06:24 PM.
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:13 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:22 PM
Super Moderator

W221
I have the CF Front lip and CF rear decklid spoiler from Neal @ Euroteck Motorsports and they are QUALITY pieces! Fit and fitment are perfect!

Neal is a GREAT guy and a HUGE asset to our mb community. I'm sure there is an explanation for this situation.
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:29 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
I have the CF Front lip and CF rear decklid spoiler from Neal @ Euroteck Motorsports and they are QUALITY pieces! Fit and fitment are perfect!

Neal is a GREAT guy and a HUGE asset to our mb community. I'm sure there is an explanation for this situation.
My man! Thanks, and I think others notice this. As far as an explanation, there is one, its called a n00b who wan'ts to start trouble. I actually encourage him to buy a Suvneer part instead.
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:36 PM

C63
Oh boy. I don't think this was a good idea Brian being that the other thread with chubs was about quality control too. I don't think this kind of revenge will help your cause. I'm not taking any sides as I have noticed others do it to you as-well. Pretty classless.

I think the thread title needs to be renamed to "Vendor Wars". lol
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:44 PM
Banned

AMGs

+1. I had the CF lip from Neal for my E55 too. Nice piece and fitment was spot-on.
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
I have only heard positive things about euroteck parts. Everyone says how great the quality and fitment is. Im even thinking of adding on a euroteck carbon fiber lip later on down the line.
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

01 CLK 430
Neal is a stand-up guy and has helped me out and turned down my money to do so!!!
Old 06-03-2010 | 06:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

05 C55

Ditto.
I have purchased 2 front lip spoilers from Neal for the W203 and they are top notch.
Old 06-03-2010 | 07:04 PM

08 Evo X PB, 09 C63 OB

Originally Posted by Brian GT PRO
could they not have quality control before they shipped the part to us?.
Old 06-03-2010 | 07:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'15 VW GTI
Hypocrisy at it's finest. Instead of simply asking about cf parts you took another opportunity to bash the same competitor.....again. Btw, I have nothing but great things to say about acg, I've been very happy with their service.
Old 06-03-2010 | 07:20 PM

C204, W209, W164
Originally Posted by Even Money
Hypocrisy at it's finest.
Old 06-03-2010 | 07:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
I too had Neals CF lip on my E55, and quality was fantastic. Even after almost a year on my car, I had some clear coat issues, and Neal replaced it NO QUESTIONS Asked! Now I've seen first hand some of the "replica" stuff out there, and some are pure garbage. Euroteck->

Last edited by obsidian05e55; 06-03-2010 at 07:41 PM.
Old 06-03-2010 | 07:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

08 C63 AMG
I'm a CF ***** I have/had Euroteck, Revozport and JL Motoring...all good
Old 06-03-2010 | 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
If ACG did indeed ship a defective part/product, then I think part of the blame should belong to ACG, as they should've made sure that the product they were shipping to their customer did not have any defects or flaws just as Brian seem to have done to his customer before re-selling it. I know it seems like a very simple or trivial step to take yet many companies tend to ignore it throughout many industries, and essentially if left unchecked, it sometimes leads to a troublesome chain of events like what seems to have happened here

I too have bought parts from Neal in the past and can vouch for the quality of the product. That's why it is hard to believe that the diffuser Brian received is an authentic EuroTeck part. I am not denying it, but just saying that I know Neal, and given how **** he is about double-checking everything, I don't think he could've let one slip that easily. There are many fake EuroTeck copies being sold on e-bay and it maybe possible that a mix-up happened and Brian received a non-authentic EuroTeck product.
Old 06-03-2010 | 08:04 PM
Banned

07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
Originally Posted by aznkuja328
Why don't you just return and exchange the item?
Brian ordered a euroteck rear diffuser from us back near the end of March. the diffuser was shipped out next day after his order was placed, since we had the item in stock.

After it was reported to us from Brian that he thought the unit he had was defective, we offered to ship him a replacement as we had another unit in stock to ship out.

Are you trying to blame on acg, or euroteck?

Why didn't you order directly from euroteck?
We as ACG are one of Eurotecks stocking distributors, and supply euroteck to many if not most of the shops in Southern California.

if you know that there is a possibility of having broken taps, then why didn't you double check the taps area before installation?
All euroteck diffusers come with 3 tabs on each side, and no tabs in the center of the diffuser

Your thread has just raised me a lot of questions.

I just don't know what you are complaining here.

Have you ordered the cheaper/ discounted/ b-stock/ used diffuser?

Your are not very lucky lately... I have seen some negative reviews about your service...

Cheer up!
We have sold and installed over 30 euroteck products, and have never had anything negative to say to neal other then hurry up and make us more units
Old 06-03-2010 | 08:05 PM
Banned

07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR
Originally Posted by MB_Forever
If ACG did indeed ship a defective part/product, then I think part of the blame should belong to ACG, as they should've made sure that the product they were shipping to their customer did not have any defects or flaws just as Brian seem to have done to his customer before re-selling it. I know it seems like a very simple or trivial step to take yet many companies tend to ignore it throughout many industries, and essentially if left unchecked, it sometimes leads to a troublesome chain of events like what seems to have happened here

I too have bought parts from Neal in the past and can vouch for the quality of the product. That's why it is hard to believe that the diffuser Brian received is an authentic EuroTeck part. I am not denying it, but just saying that I know Neal, and given how **** he is about double-checking everything, I don't think he could've let one slip that easily. There are many fake EuroTeck copies being sold on e-bay and it maybe possible that a mix-up happened and Brian received a non-authentic EuroTeck product.
I'm sorry Mo, but we do not sell fake euroteck products. Neal is more then aware of the item that brian is speaking of.

Also because we also know that Neal personally checks all items before he ships them out, we do not even unpack them when they come from Neal... They ship as they came to us.

Also the defects that Brian is accusing both me and Neal do not feel they are issues, the only issue is the crack that was either caused by shipping or an improper installation attempt.

Last edited by James@ACG; 06-03-2010 at 08:22 PM.
Old 06-03-2010 | 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63

Old 06-03-2010 | 09:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

c63
I have Vath front lip and it was just perfect fit and CF was great also. They do make great product. For others I never used it so cant tell.
Old 06-03-2010 | 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
This thread is absolutely unbelievable....

First you bash a customer for a bad experience with your part. He didn't have any obligation or confidence to accept your "replacement" parts after he found out how hacked up the ones he bought from you were (i know i wouldn't spend another 2 days with my car in the shop to put on another "replacement" part looking at the those welds and that alignment....busted jig does not justify crappy welding). You really had a opportunity to take the higher ground as a Sponsor but you took every chance you could, even in other threads to make one of your customers feel like an a$$ for even taking a chance with your parts...yet you stand up for your customer that got a bad CF part enough to post this crap????

"So far this is the only CF piece we've had for the C63 and it was a BAD experience, and the customer was VERY upset and disappointed in the product"

And now you bash a competitor about "quality control" when you were called out on your total lack of it, a couple of hours before.

Why don't you post a thread bashing your header manufacturer too.......who is the real culprit in all this....

Not your customer who took a chance to support you with your product....

Last edited by callmiro; 06-03-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Old 06-03-2010 | 10:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by James@ACGSD
I'm sorry Mo, but we do not sell fake euroteck products. Neal is more then aware of the item that brian is speaking of.

Also because we also know that Neal personally checks all items before he ships them out, we do not even unpack them when they come from Neal... They ship as they came to us.

Also the defects that Brian is accusing both me and Neal do not feel they are issues, the only issue is the crack that was either caused by shipping or an improper installation attempt.
Thanks for the clarification James and sorry for the mix-up. I just thought maybe you sold both pieces: the authentic EuroTeck part and the cheaper knock off. I've seen a huge amount of these EuroTeck look-a-like copies and fake (low quality) stuff last year on e-bay, and I know their quality is horrible but some people are okay with it because of the lower price I guess
Old 06-03-2010 | 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes C300 Sport, BMW 745Li, VW Mk6 Golf TDI
Sorry Brian, you're smoking crack if you think Neal's parts are crap. I have their Euroteck lip and diffuser and know plenty of other MBs who have their CF parts here in socal. They make top notch products with damn good fitment for aftermarket vendor. Weaves are perfect. ET is an ESTABLISHED Mercedes aftermarket vendor. I've talked to you at the meets and you seem like a stand-up guy in person, but don't start picking fights you're not going to win.

GT Pro history:
Strike 1: Spamming forum to hide negative review of your company to page 2
Strike 2: Bad mouthing customer where your own product failed QC check
Strike 3: Bad mouthing established MB vendors

Last edited by Azn_C300; 06-03-2010 at 11:25 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??