C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-27-2010, 10:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by RNS-11Z
I do not recommend fitting this part at home if you have no experience with body work.

h.
Agreed. If you never worked with fiberglass, leave it to the pros. Here is some crappy OSIR stuff for VW and Audi. The radius of the front lip was off resulting in it sticking out over 2" from where it wraps around the bumper. Mold must have been bad. I had to cut several relief slots in the fiberglass to bring it in so it would wrap around the bumper. Took several hours but was happy with the results.
Attached Thumbnails Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??-osir-slot-1.jpg   Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??-osir-slot-1a.jpg   Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??-osir-slot-2.jpg   Revozport, Euroteck, Suvneer, VRS, Vath or Vorsteiner Whos the best??-img_2931.jpg  
Old 06-27-2010, 11:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
I've had 2 euroteck lips on my E55 and I still currently have the rear diffuser. The fit and finish is flawless and Neal, Mike (One Autosport) and James @ ACG have been nothing but helpful and responsive. I'm actually planning on ordering a Euroteck E63 front lip tomorrow for my new bumper! Who wants some $$$???
Old 06-28-2010, 12:33 AM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 CLS63 AMG
Originally Posted by tgoss
I've had 2 euroteck lips on my E55 and I still currently have the rear diffuser. The fit and finish is flawless and Neal, Mike (One Autosport) and James @ ACG have been nothing but helpful and responsive. I'm actually planning on ordering a Euroteck E63 front lip tomorrow for my new bumper! Who wants some $$$???
Ill take some money!
Old 07-19-2010, 10:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
After reading Dio's thread, it reminded me of this one. Brian just had bad timing when he started this one up.