Sponsored by:

Tele-Aid

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-08-2010, 01:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2009 C63
Tele-Aid

I just realized my credit card was charged $240 for Tele-aid. I called them and they said after one year free service, I need call in to cancel the service, otherwise I will be charged the second year service fee automatically. Anyone has the same issue?
Old 09-08-2010, 10:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2017 Mini Cooper S Clubman ALL4 - British Racing Green
This is common with all service sectors, same for netflix (which offers a month free trial). AOL pioneered the whole thing in the 80's and 90's when they gave away free disks for AOL service with first 80 hours free, but to sign up you needed a credit card, which they start to bill automatically after your trial is up.

It is something that people in general need to keep on top of, but many don't (myself included). MBrace will do the same thing when I get the hardware installed come Nov (due to the teleaid contractual requirements, I could not get Mbrace installed when I got the car).
Old 09-08-2010, 11:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by vitamink
I just realized my credit card was charged $240 for Tele-aid. I called them and they said after one year free service, I need call in to cancel the service, otherwise I will be charged the second year service fee automatically. Anyone has the same issue?

https://mbworld.org/forums/c63-amg-w...-tele-aid.html