M3 vs. C63 - TV Shoot (Texas)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2011, 12:24 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by black-clk500
And to the M5 mod, I'd love to post a pic of something for you to eat but I'd probably get BANNED
I'm glad you didn't post a pic... B/C if you posted yours, I'd have to break out the magnifying glass--you've proven to everyone how minuscule it is.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
Originally Posted by nlpamg
I'm glad you didn't post a pic... B/C if you posted yours, I'd have to break out the magnifying glass--you've proven to everyone how minuscule it is.

that was a really good one brahh...
Old 01-11-2011, 01:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I got probation for a comment along those lines what do mods get?? I can't wait to find out?
Old 01-11-2011, 01:35 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Originally Posted by dodger63
I got probation for a comment along those lines what do mods get?? I can't wait to find out?
When it's done as intelligently as that, they get a big

LOL
Old 01-11-2011, 01:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by LZH
When it's done as intelligently as that, they get a big

LOL
Yea well mine was done just like that so I hope justice is served or this will show yet another double standard on this forum?
Old 01-11-2011, 01:52 AM
LZH
Banned

CLK 63 Black Series, 2009 S550, 2011 Range Rover Supercharged, BMW F800 GS Anniv Edition
Yea well mine was done just like that so I hope justice is served or this will show yet another double standard on this forum?
Life isn't fair, get used to disappointment. And Black-CLK 500 has been askin for it, so it's only fair that he be treated with a bit of hostility. And who better to issue a beat down than a mod ? And I highly doubt you were put on probation for the EXACT same scenario. If you were, please link it for me and I'll happily eat what nlpamg just served up for late night supper

Last edited by LZH; 01-11-2011 at 01:56 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 10:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'14 911S (garage queen) '13 X3 (family hauler)
wow, I don't know what's more lame the M5s comment or the kiss @ss comments from brown nosers

anyway, for the record the picture I was imagining had nothing to do with *****, it just goes to show what's on your mind--not surprising since you're an M nerd

Since you were thinking of it, let me say it's pretty average size, but I'd choke you pretty good with it
Old 01-11-2011, 10:47 AM
LZH
Banned

wow, I don't know what's more lame the M5s comment or the kiss @ss comments from brown nosers
The truth hurts, don't it ?

Since you were thinking of it, let me say it's pretty average size, but I'd choke you pretty good with it
Ewwwww
Old 01-11-2011, 11:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by LZH
The truth hurts, don't it ?
:
yeah it does, but somehow I don't see the connenction here
opinions vary!

not quite sure why you're gettin on me, but whatever.
I guess the "new" guy is not welcome to express his opinions and some heated debate

I'm about the farthest thing from insecure and I'll freely admit any faults I have, I know myself pretty damn good--I think you're all mistaken who and what I stand for

Also, the only people I went after in this thread are Traitor, the M3 kid and Paul at FW (I don't think I'm forgetting anyone)--the rest of the people started with me first and I'm more than happy to return fire
Old 01-11-2011, 11:39 AM
Super Moderator

anyway, for the record the picture I was imagining had nothing to do with *****, it just goes to show what's on your mind--not surprising since you're an M nerd

Funny, is that all you've got? I could go on about your homo-erotic tendencies like you stated in the last sentence of the post above, but I won't...

If you weren't so obtuse, you'd see that I wasn't trying to defend the M3 kid, rather I was far from it. The initial reason why I came on to this thread was because I wanted you guys to chill. I know what the C63 will do in a straight line against the M3 and even on the track. Having taken both out on the track (M3's extensively), I know it's a drivers race and my statements have been thoroughly documented on MBWorld and on multiple BMW forums.

The thread devolved to strict bashing and picking on kids, kids. It was never about M vs. AMG. Sorry to say, each time you posted, and as you've admittedly "gone after" those kids, you've sounded like an aggressive d-bag picking on children. That's why others, including myself, went after you. All your comments in this thread, including what got you "on probation" have been nothing but hostile verbal diarrhea where you were the aggressor or attempting to be an instigator. It will not be tolerated. You need to chill.

Last edited by nlpamg; 01-11-2011 at 11:47 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:45 AM
Super Moderator

No it wasn't. I looked up why you received an infraction. It was a lot more blunt and it was in response to something that wasn't even directed towards you, thus showing that you were just trying to incite more crap in that thread.

Plus, no offense, but from your posts, it's clear that English isn't your first language. Perhaps you don't understand the different nuances of the English language and how to communicate properly and effectively. I'm sorry if you don't understand my posts or if I don't understand yours.

Last edited by nlpamg; 01-11-2011 at 11:48 AM.
Old 01-11-2011, 11:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
No it wasn't. I looked up why you received an infraction. It was a lot more blunt and it was in response to something that wasn't even directed towards you, thus showing that you were just trying to incite more crap in that thread.

Plus, no offense, but from your posts, it's clear that English isn't your first language. Perhaps you don't understand the different nuances of the English language and how to communicate properly and effectively. I'm sorry if you don't understand my posts or if I don't understand yours.
Your a moderator?
Old 01-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Super Moderator

Your a moderator?
It's "you're". And yes I am.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is a German Tank
Threads that go down the toilet like this, showing immature and childish responces from both members and mods are the reason why I left mbworld a long time ago.

Some things never change
Old 01-11-2011, 12:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I get it, you're "the man" here--you're the funniest, the witty-ist, coolest cat around.
I appreciate your take on things although I disagree with your assumptions.
I've explained my comments and their nature already in this forum.
The M3 kid came here and I wasn't the only one givin him crap.
Get off your high horse and try not to speak out of both sides of your mouth.
You're suppose to be our example.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:37 PM

C63
Man up fellas, keep it classy.

Old 01-11-2011, 12:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Wow!

Maybe we should submit all are responses to mods for proof reading?

Some of these guys are typing from their phones. I don't expect
perfect grammar or spelling.

Also, very nice from a moderator to fuel the fire with an eating crow picture.
Now, I do not condone instigating or some of the things that were said
in this thread but isn't your pretty little picture also a form of instigation?

I wonder who moderates the moderators.
Old 01-11-2011, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

When did this forum become a high school english class?
So aloof to correct people's spelling and grammar incessantly.
Last time I checked, this is a car forum--if you get the jist of what someone is saying why correct them.
I personally find it more insulting and rude to correct a person's english than some of the words I was cited for using.

Such snobs should keep their grammar corrections to themselves, I have a good feeling the people you're correcting have no interest in your "help"
Talk about d-bags

Last edited by black-clk500; 01-11-2011 at 01:14 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Yea who really cares about grammar I sure as heck do not. This is a public forum based in the US. The supposed melting pot weather someone spells correctly or not who cares. English as a first or second or third language?? What's it matter other then a complete derogatory statement.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by SonnyakaPig
If Tatorr reads this, congratulations for competing and putting on a good show. It must have been fun.

To the Mod who posted the black crow picture, I'm genuinely confused as to what you expected from the members on this site. Sure, there were members who said some rude things, but it's not like we can't move on and chill out.

How is anyone eating crow because Tatorr competed and did fairly well?

A number of us had certain hopes and then some disappointment and then we moved on.

Now, we're doing what any car forum enthusiasts would do, show some interest in an event that had a C63 competing.
He's a friggin BMW guy, what do you expect? Sad part is Tattor would tear up NLPAMG's lowly M5 in EVERY category. I wish I had seen this thread before today, I would have run my car in a heartbeat and those BMW ******s would be singing a different tune. Somebody please PM me if they are ever looking for more MB's/AMG's for next season.
Old 01-11-2011, 01:22 PM
Super Moderator

Originally Posted by jrcart
He's a friggin BMW guy, what do you expect? Sad part is Tattor would tear up NLPAMG's lowly M5 in EVERY category. I wish I had seen this thread before today, I would have run my car in a heartbeat and those BMW ******s would be singing a different tune. Somebody please PM me if they are ever looking for more MB's/AMG's for next season.
Yawn, here comes another one... Again, posting like your normal MO.

P.S. You didn't understand what I posted. If you actually read the thread, you'd know that everyone with a C63 turned on Tatorr and said he was going to be SPANKED in every category by the M3. He wasn't and now what? Get it? It's not about me being a BMW guy. But, you always do have to prove yourself don't you?

You're suppose to be our example.
You and most of these guys are old enough not to need an example.

Yea who really cares about grammar I sure as heck do not. This is a public forum based in the US. The supposed melting pot weather someone spells correctly or not who cares. English as a first or second or third language?? What's it matter other then a complete derogatory statement.
Obviously you don't care, you didn't have to tell us that.

Last edited by amdeutsch; 01-11-2011 at 07:28 PM.
Old 01-11-2011, 07:29 PM
Administrator

Received 29 Likes on 23 Posts
MPG+ ROLFCOPTER
This sandbox is now closed. Please play nice. Keep in mind that if you put members, yes staff are members too, on a pedestal you will have to accept responses and/or will face disappointment at times.