C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Seven AMGs at the Irvine Spectrum apartments!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2011, 04:29 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
'14 ML350 GONE-'12 GL450/'10 E550/'10 ML350/'09 C300/'07 ML350/'03 E320
Nice luxury 2bd/2ba apt's in West LA run $3k-$5k a month, if you can afford that, you can certainly afford to lease an AMG and live in an apt. However, the reason for high-end exotic cars in the parking lots are also because some of these apts are rented by sugar daddies (my friend was a GM at a luxury building in Marina Del Rey and high-profile professional athletes had apt. leases there, I wonder why ) or recently divorced rich guys, in this case, many covered Ferrari's, Porsche's etc in the parking garage. And LA is certainly much more expensive than OC, at $3M your still on the outside looking in at Beverly Hills but I believe you can buy a nice house in Newport for that amount. My friends who live in Laguna get twice as much house as I do in West LA at the same price point.
Old 04-20-2011, 04:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2011 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Jae Duk
I love how you referred to the Camry (I think it's a camry) as "lol"

There are a lot of areas like Newport in LA. Palos Verdes is full of rich ppl too. Marina Del Rey is another, Malibu...etc

Is it me or do I see a trend? All the coastal cities?
the "LOL" is a lexus es350. and it is a LOL.

I think the picture is at Roy's. If I remember correctly, they park cars by brand. a whole row of MBs, another row of BMWs, rows for SUVs, lexus, exotics, etc. Looks totally cool. (there's probably a row for LOLs too). So I agree that MB/AMGs and BMW/Ms are a dime a dozen (whole rows of them).

how did this turn into an irvine apt thread? I live in irvine so i know that a lot of people refi'ed their house during the good ol days to get the nice cars. after the housing downturn i guess they (lost their homes) and live in apts with nice cars. my neighbor did that.