Evosport (advice needed)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 11:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by dodger63
I'm sorry mb bob.
Wasn't it "something" Brady, a BS owner from the BS section that invested in Evo?

I hope they pull out of it. The price of their C63 rotors and and the ability to rebuild them sure beats the OEM ones.

Last edited by Sincity; 05-23-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by Sincity
Wasn't it "something" Brady, a BS owner from the BS section that invested in Evo?

I hope they pull out of it. The price of their C63 rotors and and the ability to rebuild them sure beats the OEM ones.
There are many rumors going around that mb bob is brads dad? Idk or care all that I no is that one of brads fake user names was found out and when I asked about it to mb bob, a day later I was slapped with a month long "stalking" probation! another rumor is that a fellow forum member did put together attempt to put together or invested in evosport all of which I could careless about so instead of getting more probation I'm going to zip my lip and hope all works out..
Old 05-23-2011, 11:43 AM
PREMIER SPONSOR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
None fast enough!
Kenneth (and all interested)

I am sorry for the less than timely service and support.

As we committed to you, your refund will be processed as stated in email and IM.

For anyone else interested, there will be no or very limited delays for any of our products at this point and moving forward.

Thanks
Brad
Old 05-23-2011, 11:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by brad @ evosport

As we committed to you, your refund will be processed as stated in email and IM.

For anyone else interested, there will be no or very limited delays for any of our products at this point and moving forward.

Thanks
Brad
That should read abysmal service and support. There is simply no excuse for holding on to a guys money for 6 months and giving him the run around for something as small as a pulley.

You were better off not saying anything...
Old 05-23-2011, 11:57 AM
Super Moderator Alumni

Audi A5 Sportback + Cannondale Prophet
There are many rumors going around that mb bob is brads dad? Idk or care all that I no is that one of brads fake user names was found out and when I asked about it to mb bob, a day later I was slapped with a month long "stalking" probation! another rumor is that a fellow forum member did put together attempt to put together or invested in evosport all of which I could careless about so instead of getting more probation I'm going to zip my lip and hope all works out..
Didn't I just tell you there is no relationship between MB-Bob and Evosport? And didn't I comment that the rumour was quite irresponsible? That you choose to say it just like that is not ranting, it is disrespecting me dude. I've been quite forthcoming and I don't appreciate this. I'm reading these things, you know.

Anyway, do tell us what hotel it is... will be fun to compare your experience with the "collective" experience. I have some theories about resorts within Easyjet or Ryanair distance and how they are a bad idea for Americans to visit.

Last edited by Nola; 05-23-2011 at 12:00 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by propain
You were better off not saying anything...
Brad had to come on and say something otherwise all of us would be speculating on why no one from Evo has responded. Good to hear that things are moving in the right direction.

Last edited by Sincity; 05-23-2011 at 12:33 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
Evosport...more like Evilsport...

They need to change their name and re-brand themselves as -BLAM!-...completely unbelievable

Last edited by Nola; 05-23-2011 at 01:29 PM. Reason: Removed insult
Old 05-23-2011, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by Nola
Didn't I just tell you there is no relationship between MB-Bob and Evosport? And didn't I comment that the rumour was quite irresponsible? That you choose to say it just like that is not ranting, it is disrespecting me dude. I've been quite forthcoming and I don't appreciate this. I'm reading these things, you know.
I heard the same rumour. Thank you for clarifying.

I waited 4-1/2 months for an Evosport pulley, that I did not pay up front
for but than promptly sold.

I feel luck I only waited 2 months for rotors, some people waited 4 months.
Old 05-23-2011, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT

Thanks
Brad
this is the response for all this man's troubles . the only thing i find disappointing is that people have to come onto this forum to complain about their experience with Evosport to get any thing done . of course , we are just reading one side of the story , but from the sound of the response , everything is pretty dead on . another thing i don't understand is that members on here get put on probation for speaking up about issues with vendors , but those same vendors continue being sponsors without anything being done . why aren't vendors that cause these problems ever put on some sort of probation for their actions ? this is not the first time this has happened with Evosport . i have never dealt with Evosport personally , but from all the things i keep reading about them , i could never see myself buying anything from them . i actually thought about the rotors also , but after all this , i don't care if the rotors gave me 900whp and i could run 8's , i will stick with my current setup and have no worries .

i would be interested to see how long a refund takes from the time this thread was created

good luck and i hope everything gets settled soon
Old 05-23-2011, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Brad had to come on and say something otherwise all of us would be speculating on why no one from Evo has responded. Good to hear that things are moving in the right direction.
They are moving in the right direction? How do you know?

Brad didnt have to do anything, but a reply better than "Less than timely" would have been received better. At least by me.
Old 05-23-2011, 01:32 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

WWMIndy, check your PM's. Insults to members are not permitted... whether sponsors or otherwise. Half a dozen of you have made your points without being insulting. These are the lines that when crossed get threads locked. I trust you guys will keep it civil now.

Originally Posted by WWMIndy
Evosport...more like Evilsport...

They need to change their name and re-brand themselves as -BLAM!-...completely unbelievable
Old 05-23-2011, 02:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
E63 P30, CL500 Sport
I'm glad to see this thread is still open and the discussion still kept civil - at least mostly anyways. Discussions like these help the community a great deal. And because of this thread, both involved parties seem to have reached an adequate resolution: Kenneth will get his money refunded, and Evosport will satisfy an unhappy customer by refunding his money and fully apologizes for the delay in service while promising no future delays with their products.

I think the situation was actually well-handled and both parties seem to be okay with the outcome although in my opinion, offering the pulley at a substantial discount may have made the customer a little happier, but that's just me

Glad it is being worked out without legal disputes

Last edited by MB_Forever; 05-23-2011 at 03:40 PM.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MBUSA
You guys are acting like the issue is resolved...not even close. And for you guys saying congrats for evosport resolving it - shame on you. When the OP says he receives his refund then the issue is resolved. Stand behind your community.
Old 05-23-2011, 02:40 PM

2006 CLS500 - Iridium Silver w/ AMG Sportline

Thanks
Brad
Is there a particular reason that we should believe you? Actions speak louder than words and talk is very, very cheap.

By your statement, if you do it ever, you'll have done what you said. Why not put a time frame on it and DO IT? That action part seems to be the elusive one here.

Did you really finish your post with a sales message? You've not earned that at this point. People are very forgiving, when you do the right thing and are open and honest about what happened.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:02 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

I did not eat in the resort. We actually went to what we were told by many the nicer restaurants in the area?
I'll try to move this to another thread so we can continue talking about lousy resorts and not get in the way of the roast.

brb.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:05 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts
If MB-BOB is Brad's dad than Nola is my mother

Old 05-23-2011, 03:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
I only takes one bad screw up to deter me away from a company. I've gotten screwed once before by a company with the same excuses heard by the OP from Evosport. Got my money one year later though.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I'll try to move this to another thread so we can continue talking about lousy resorts and not get in the way of the roast.

brb.
Nah I'm good!
Old 05-23-2011, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator Alumni

Originally Posted by vraa

I am your mother AND your father

Anyway, here's the new thread on lousy holiday resorts. It sort of worked.

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic...y-resorts.html

PS: I wonder how long until the "I hate Greece" crowd accuses me of silencing negative comments against Greece.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by vraa

The crazy thing on these types of forums we don't no who anyone is or could be.. I didn't start the rumor! I could care less just trying to air out some old dirty laundry, and as I see that things are being changed a bit around here it's making me and others IMO opinion a bit less uneasy about trying to put some stuff to bed.. Thanks for this it's a good thing
Old 05-23-2011, 03:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
I am your mother AND your father

Anyway, here's the new thread on lousy holiday resorts. It sort of worked.

https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic...y-resorts.html

PS: I wonder how long until the "I hate Greece" crowd accuses me of silencing negative comments against Greece.
Well I asked my wife were we stayed, explained why and she yelled at me for saying I had a bad experience., obviously she's Greek and very proud of her home country! Hahaha
Old 05-23-2011, 03:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

They are moving in the right direction? How do you know?

Brad didnt have to do anything, but a reply better than "Less than timely" would have been received better. At least by me.
Well, I am reading between the lines and he publically admitted they had issues and a refund will be processed. All this in type for everyone to see.
Old 05-23-2011, 03:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Well, I am reading between the lines and he publically admitted they had issues and a refund will be processed. All this in type for everyone to see.
Not the first time this has happened and those things were said, yet this company continues to fraud their customers. Also the OP said he was getting the run around a few times after Evosport said they will refund him.

My problem is not the reply its HOW he replied. I would have done nothing less then scanned the money return invoice and posted it followed by a VERY big apology.

He posted like he didnt give a crap and on top of it tried to drum up business by saying it wont happen to anyone else ordering from now on..
Old 05-23-2011, 03:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63 P30, CL500 Sport
Originally Posted by GHAZAN
You guys are acting like the issue is resolved...not even close. And for you guys saying congrats for evosport resolving it - shame on you. When the OP says he receives his refund then the issue is resolved. Stand behind your community.
Not the first time this has happened and those things were said, yet this company continues to fraud their customers. Also the OP said he was getting the run around a few times after Evosport said they will refund him.

My problem is not the reply its HOW he replied. I would have done nothing less then scanned the money return invoice and posted it followed by a VERY big apology.

He posted like he didnt give a crap and on top of it tried to drum up business by saying it wont happen to anyone else ordering from now on..
Agreed.... but at least the resolution part of the process has been started or at least I hope it did. Also, I doubt Evosport would state publicly they will issue a refund and then not do so
Old 05-23-2011, 03:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63

100% agreed.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Evosport (advice needed)