Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-20-2011, 03:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Originally Posted by harrower
Interesting banter. Just some comments.

1. Why would you stuff $500K+ in speakers if you are legit business. Avoidance of taxes yes for sure is one reason, but this speaks of less than ethical behaviour and raises some serious issues. Why not wire money like any respectable business unless you want to avoid international banking laws. I am sure no records or charges are recorded as the normal course here is to settle, pay penalities rather than have the IRS/State prosecute the case. Penalities are steep for sure, but better than jail time or refusal entry into US.

2. Please don't come off with statements about private jets and who you took to a concert. No one cares and one thing I learned along time ago, there is always someone with more $, connections, power and swag than you. In fact the most powerful and wealthest people I know are humble, act like a everyday person and they never brag!

3. I will call Pacal tomorrow as I speak German and see what he has to say.

4. Now to the more civilized matters. Your website claims the following:

1. C63 twin turbo - I am sure alot of members here would be very interested in this set-up, whose products, Mapping for such a set-up and gains. I have never heard of a twin-turbo on M156 so very interested in understanding this.

2. MCLaren SLS? Not sure what this is. BTW, guys in Germany like Brabus, Vath and other have been remapping SLSs for some time so careful on the claim. http://ecutuninggroup.com/mercedes-mclaren-sls

3. SL65 Black - http://ecutuninggroup.com/mercedes-s...g-black-series no issue on ECU remapping but never heard of anyone been successful on TCU. In fact the car was "pulled" back as not to rip the tranny apart. Please show proof that you modified TCU.

4. Finally and this one kills me. http://ecutuninggroup.com/bugatti-ve...uning-via-obd2 240hp gain on the worlds most advanced engine? Please, this is the stupidist thing I have ever heard. Your company has managed to take millions of dollars and years of research by VW and make it 20%+ better? Really. Any cooling issues. Any tranny issues. Please show proof of this as I find it doubtful that anyone who has dropped $1.5-2M on this car would allow anyone to tune what is considered to the most advanced and highly engineered car ever built!

http://ecutuninggroup.com/pulley-kits - since when do you need a ECU map for a pulley? Never heard of that been the case. Evo have sold tons of pulleys for 55/63 and never heard that you need ECU work.

Anyway, my recommendation here if you want to generate sales is to:

1. Be more humble
2. Bring proof to the table. People here have heard it all before and tend to disbelieve until it is proven.
3. MHP is a proven commidity here regardless of his status on board. I would approach this as a newbie regardless of how long you have been in business. You are new here so act accordingly

Dave
Just to add....the very high end tuners like Brabus, Carlsson (more cosmetic), MBK, Vath and others don't advertuse here. Why? Because they truly have the weathly clients you claim to have. I am sure Brabus sees no need to spend $125.00 for a $3K ECU flash when they have customers dropping $400-800K for their creations. So let's call a spade a spade here...your company like many others here is offers a economical way to get marginal to good performance increases out of OEM engines. Most of the business in this vertical market have sales less than $3M and are considered a cottage industry. Please recognize your business for what it is and don't throw up smoke and mirrors about business size. There is nothing to be ashamed of in a $3M or less business.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:08 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Really lost on the continuing MHP support and claims of them holding records...when its a Techtec tune. Why not claim it for them?
As it is their tune!, as for the hardware...same applies I believe

Let me go get a Brabus car (or any other tuner) and rename it to ZMT (Zod Mobile Tuning). Race it win and claim the record for my so called company

Yes we know you liked how he talked to you & treated you....
Yes we know you need to feel you are on the cool team that is wining

But the facts are there and you really have to be blind not to acknowledge them:
  • Banned from several forums (including ones that supported him big time)
  • Caught red handed making fake user accounts with fake stories to tarnish other companies on multiple on-line forums (on purpose.. seriously people!)
  • Represented him self as a leading tuning company, when in fact he is just a reseller (This was true until it was found out)
  • Caught red handed covering up ECU's with material that could very well damage the owners ECU, without their approval (why do that if you didn't want to hide your source for tuning?)
  • Claim to have tuning capabilities, which neither him nor his main source for tunes (TCU tuning...yet you still get charged for it)

and it can go on, but i feel enough of this has gone on , in a new thread made to discuss a new Tuning vendor.

It really makes me laugh and look back at times when MHP made such a first time post in the 211 section, claiming to be the beez wax and that he would mop the floor and challenge all tuners including Renntech and Brabus and so on, never mind the small fry stone age tuners on this form

You some times need to take a step back and re-evaluate things
denial is not a pretty thing, but sometimes you have to come to terms with reality

Last edited by Zod; 11-20-2011 at 08:12 AM.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:17 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
After reading this, I feel like I have entered the twilight zone, lol.

I must say though, that as a new 63 owner who is beginning to mod and considering his options prior to pulling the trigger, this thread has totally driven me away from that table.

I wish MHP or ETG would actually post some verifiable information so that I could decide which one to use...

BAAAH

Old 11-20-2011, 10:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 4 Posts
Yes
Ditto on Harrower's post. Address those questions and it's a good start. Also your offer to stand with the sign & Pascal would certainly hit MHP in the gut, but my advice would be to, in addition to that image, share some positive feedback and accomplishments about your own company. If you truly have the means to discredit a competitor, you should use that opportunity to prove your own value in contrast...that's what will get our attention, not just discrediting MHP. Just my 2 cents.

Hope this thread doesnt get locked as its quite interesting.
Old 11-20-2011, 11:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EuroCharged 2012 C63 BS Coupè
Well there's 10 minutes I will never get back.

Thanks Dave for bringing some civility to an otherwise useless, albeit entertaining thread
Old 11-20-2011, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
This thread has reached our forum's coveted, rarely seen, but often talked about, FULL-RETARD status

Great job...cuz once you're there....you can never come back
Old 11-20-2011, 11:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
I have no doubt that there are three stories here - Andy's story, Jag's story, and the truth.
All I know, is that Jags introduction here isn't how a normal 'high end' company would do it.

Of course, maybe I'm a little predisposed cos the first time I heard of Jag's company was when he was advertising on Craigslist in Vancouver with a laundry list of tunes for cars that don't even exist in this town. I was a more than a little skeptical when I see a guy trying to sell me a tune for a C63 advertising tunes for Bugatti's on Clist. I haven't seen anything here that will change that initial first impression and suspicion.
Old 11-20-2011, 12:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
3-five-five/ TUNDRA/ 07 997 cab
Originally Posted by 604 C63
I have no doubt that there are three stories here - Andy's story, Jag's story, and the truth.
All I know, is that Jags introduction here isn't how a normal 'high end' company would do it.

Of course, maybe I'm a little predisposed cos the first time I heard of Jag's company was when he was advertising on Craigslist in Vancouver with a laundry list of tunes for cars that don't even exist in this town. I was a more than a little skeptical when I see a guy trying to sell me a tune for a C63 advertising tunes for Bugatti's on Clist. I haven't seen anything here that will change that initial first impression and suspicion.
+1 million on the big red part!
Old 11-20-2011, 02:27 PM

C63
thats exactly right, Singh Autosport uses 3S autosport that advertise on Cragslist and kiiji, and when you call them they will always never answer the phone, if you leave a msg, a girl calls you back claiming to be 3S Ausosport, but the call display says CIBC Bank, and she explains that they couldn't answer your call cause they are tuning on the dyno..

Originally Posted by 604 C63

Old 11-20-2011, 02:54 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
C63 Coupe Black Series
This thread is utterly laughable.

You cannot compare any of these amateurs to Kleeman, Brabus or MKB. Renntech is the only non German tuner I would look at (apart from Kleeman).

Last edited by Black Pete; 11-20-2011 at 03:17 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 A8L, 2002 996TT X50, 2009 X5
Well this thread certainly got off to a good start...

ECU Tuning Group, keeping on topic, here's what I don't understand:

Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
[SIZE="3"][FONT="Times New Roman"]

Through the performance software, we were able to increase power for the Mercedes Benz C63 AMG by an astounding 80hp & 66lbs tq (over stock) to the wheels. Like every other vehicle we have reprogrammed, no physical alterations were made ie. intake, exhaust, headers, etc.
...Our specialties include tuning and only tuning. ECU Tuning Group files are not from Techtec nor any other distributor. All files from ECU Tuning Group are created within our group.
In regards to the 'stolen graphs', the dyno charts were given to me by my friend, Pascal. Now if you guys have an issues with the dyno sheets being posted, please get a letter from Pascal requesting I remove the information..or have him text me.
From your own comments... you admit Pascal (of Techtec, presumably) gave you the graph, which appears to be of a pre- and post-Techtec-tuned C63. Yet, in the first post, right after the graph you say "we..." as if it's from a car you've tuned. Then, you go on to clarify that your ETG files are emphatically not from Techtec, and are created within your own group.

So, why are you using a Pascal-supplied graph of a Techtec C63 to advertise your own, completely different ETG C63 tuning? You realize how such behavior seems misleading and unsavory to unsuspecting prospective buyers... yes?

Last edited by c32AMG-DTM; 11-20-2011 at 03:14 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 03:17 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by c32AMG-DTM

From your own comments... you admit Pascal (of Techtec, presumably) gave you the graph, which appears to be of a pre- and post-Techtec-tuned C63. Yet, in the first post, right after the graph you say "we..." as if it's from a car you've tuned. Then, you go on to clarify that your ETG files are emphatically not from Techtec, and are created within your own group.

So, why are you using a Pascal-supplied graph of a Techtec C63 to advertise your own, completely different ETG C63 tuning? You realize how such behavior seems misleading and unsavory to unsuspecting prospective buyers... yes?
+++++++111111 such a meaningful QUESTION !!
Old 11-20-2011, 04:00 PM
Banned

C63
FYI Andy @MHP just tried to respond but wasn't allowed to due to mbw staff banning the username.

Apparently Jags knows he will lose a fair debate !!
Old 11-20-2011, 04:20 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Sirex63
FYI Andy @MHP just tried to respond but wasn't allowed to due to mbw staff banning the username.

Why are you roughly taking sides on this one?

Its not your war bro
Old 11-20-2011, 06:28 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Interesting banter. Just some comments.

1. Why would you stuff $500K+ in speakers if you are legit business. Avoidance of taxes yes for sure is one reason, but this speaks of less than ethical behaviour and raises some serious issues. Why not wire money like any respectable business unless you want to avoid international banking laws. I am sure no records or charges are recorded as the normal course here is to settle, pay penalities rather than have the IRS/State prosecute the case. Penalities are steep for sure, but better than jail time or refusal entry into US.

2. Please don't come off with statements about private jets and who you took to a concert. No one cares and one thing I learned along time ago, there is always someone with more $, connections, power and swag than you. In fact the most powerful and wealthest people I know are humble, act like a everyday person and they never brag!

3. I will call Pacal tomorrow as I speak German and see what he has to say.

4. Now to the more civilized matters. Your website claims the following:

1. C63 twin turbo - I am sure alot of members here would be very interested in this set-up, whose products, Mapping for such a set-up and gains. I have never heard of a twin-turbo on M156 so very interested in understanding this.

2. MCLaren SLS? Not sure what this is. BTW, guys in Germany like Brabus, Vath and other have been remapping SLSs for some time so careful on the claim. http://ecutuninggroup.com/mercedes-mclaren-sls

3. SL65 Black - http://ecutuninggroup.com/mercedes-s...g-black-series no issue on ECU remapping but never heard of anyone been successful on TCU. In fact the car was "pulled" back as not to rip the tranny apart. Please show proof that you modified TCU.

4. Finally and this one kills me. http://ecutuninggroup.com/bugatti-ve...uning-via-obd2 240hp gain on the worlds most advanced engine? Please, this is the stupidist thing I have ever heard. Your company has managed to take millions of dollars and years of research by VW and make it 20%+ better? Really. Any cooling issues. Any tranny issues. Please show proof of this as I find it doubtful that anyone who has dropped $1.5-2M on this car would allow anyone to tune what is considered to the most advanced and highly engineered car ever built!

http://ecutuninggroup.com/pulley-kits - since when do you need a ECU map for a pulley? Never heard of that been the case. Evo have sold tons of pulleys for 55/63 and never heard that you need ECU work.

Anyway, my recommendation here if you want to generate sales is to:

1. Be more humble
2. Bring proof to the table. People here have heard it all before and tend to disbelieve until it is proven.
3. MHP is a proven commidity here regardless of his status on board. I would approach this as a newbie regardless of how long you have been in business. You are new here so act accordingly

Dave
Just to add....the very high end tuners like Brabus, Carlsson (more cosmetic), MBK, Vath and others don't advertuse here. Why? Because they truly have the weathly clients you claim to have. I am sure Brabus sees no need to spend $125.00 for a $3K ECU flash when they have customers dropping $400-800K for their creations. So let's call a spade a spade here...your company like many others here is offers a economical way to get marginal to good performance increases out of OEM engines. Most of the business in this vertical market have sales less than $3M and are considered a cottage industry. Please recognize your business for what it is and don't throw up smoke and mirrors about business size. There is nothing to be ashamed of in a $3M or less business.
If you read the commerical appeal carefully, we did not send it. Only a quarter of the story was available to the general public. If I wanted money to be transferred from my UK account to the States, I would use wire transfer.

You keep asking us the same questions from 2006. If it was such a big deal, why was the whole matter just dropped? There was no court case that came out of this. Singh Autosport was not the sender.

We're here about tuning cars

Look, we've answered your questions regarding speaker boxes time and time again. If anybody would like to look into the matter further, please contact the US authorities. Five years later and I am still hearing this question. Since then, the company has continued to grow and flourish. To be honest, I am tired of talking about this subject. To us, even though we find it funny, I don't believe we should be judged and ridiculed for what happened half a decade ago. To a lot of people,that's a lot of money, but to quite a few, it's a drop in the ocean. For those who believe that someone should have at least been arrested, please conduct your own investigation.

Tequila = Don Julio Blanco. It's an alcoholic beverage. It was a JOKE. Now, we don't like to touch on our personal lives. We're not into bragging, but MHP made a comment that we changed our company name because of a recession but in fact it explains on our website homepage why we changed it (company outgrew it's name). MHP again claimed that we are not tuning any cars and financially as a company we are not doing well. The fact is, we kept growing as a company. MHP attempted to slander our name and tried to say we are not making any money nor tuning any cars.

Look, we came in a humble manner not looking to stir up trouble in the forums, especially since we joined 72 hours ago. We have never bad mouthed any tuner. We have never forced our product upon anyone. We have never made racial slurs or commented on another tuners' financial status. If a customer has something to say, it should be an existing customer who has bought our product and is not happy with it or the service. We had one issue from an south indian customer located in Vancouver who was trying to understand the price difference in quality of one company producing 10hp at $400 and we producing 28hp at $645.

C63 Twin-turbo: Please post the link for me to see. And if there is a mistake, we will have the web designer correct it.
Again, this was done by the web designer not us. Thank you for informing us about it Dave.

SL65: We have been reprogramming the TCU for a very long time. Unfortunately, I am not sure what kind of proof you would like to see to validate our claims. But going back to one of our original responses in this thread, within our social circle, the TCU can be done and Pascal will confirm with you that Jags at ETG can do it. For the 55, 600, and 65 we can program the transmission to have a fully manual option where the car will not automatically upshift. We have a dyno sheet on our website for an s55 (ecu/tcu) with no pulley. The gain was approximately 37hp & 75lbs tq.

As for the Bugatti Veyron, when you speak to Pascal, he will tell you that it can be done and we can do it. We have reprogrammed 6 Veyron to date.

Again, during your conversation tomorrow, bring this up. When we reprogram the sl65 for example, without programming the TCU, the car feels like it is pulling back power. Any respectable tuner will alter the ECU software when adding a pulley to a supercharged vehicle. More power is achieved by doing this.

I understand viewers and members of this forum and others want proof of our work. But what would you like to see? Pictures? Dyno sheets? Videos? We're not here to challenge people or degrade other companies, but when you attack us, we have to defend ourselves.

Originally Posted by AMGTECH
thats exactly right, Singh Autosport uses 3S autosport that advertise on Cragslist and kiiji, and when you call them they will always never answer the phone, if you leave a msg, a girl calls you back claiming to be 3S Ausosport, but the call display says CIBC Bank, and she explains that they couldn't answer your call cause they are tuning on the dyno..

We are unaware of that. If someone buys something from you, you cannot control how they sell their product and conduct business. In similar terms, if Foot Locker resells Nike sneakers, Nike does not have full control of how their product is sold. Now that this has been brought to our attention, we will make sure it does not happen again. We will take it out with 3s Autosport.

C32AMG-DTM, that is a very good question.

Amongst friends we share information. Dave can clarify this with Pascal tomorrow that we share information within our clique. What HE can do WE can do and what WE can do HE can do. There is no conspiracy, no false advertising here.

Originally Posted by Sirex63

Sirex,

Since you are such close friends with Andy, on behalf of him, why don't you post his comments. You can be the spokesperson for MHP?

For all the viewers to know, are you really in the UAE? Or is this Andy I am talking to. He is well known for making false accounts so I wouldn't be surprised.

Moderators, I know you are reading this. Please let Andy speak his worth (2 cents). Come on guys, can't we at least throw one punch

Again, Techtec are our friends and have been for a very long time. MHP sells Techtec's products. When it comes down to tuning, Techtec should get full credit, not MHP. We have tried to be humble, but when a lesser company bad mouths us with racial slurs, false information, and lies, just like everybody else, we have the right to defend ourselves and speak the truth.

This thread was primarily created to market our product for a c63 AMG tune. Since then, the focus of this post has been strayed away and now we're talking about irrelevant crap. Don't get me wrong, but before you deal with a tuner, you should know more about a tuner. The first issue was the question about MHP's relationship with Techtec and how we stole dyno sheets. Being that we addressed the issue professionally and correctly, we feel that topic has been buried. NOW, a small amount of Mb members feel the need to go ahead and question a company's growth, financial status, and private life. What more do you want to hear?? We address one issue completely irrelevant to the topic just to hear another one pop up.

P.S. No one ever took our lunch money

Also, majority of posts have been Let's stay on topic you guys.

Last edited by sales@ECU Tuning Group; 11-20-2011 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Free ANDY LOLOL
Old 11-20-2011, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
How can you say in one sentence that Pascal has no idea who Andy or MHP is, then say in another that MHP sells Techtec products?
Old 11-20-2011, 06:58 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by xtyper
How can you say in one sentence that Pascal has no idea who Andy or MHP is, then say in another that MHP sells Techtec products?
Can you please read the complete thread. It will make more sense, but to answer your question, he buys his software from a middle man.
Old 11-20-2011, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
[quote=sales@ECU Tuning Group;4926106]You keep asking us the same questions from 2006. If it was such a big deal, why was the whole matter just dropped? There was no court case that came out of this. Singh Autosport was not the sender.

My point on this issue is related to behaviour and conduct. I really don't care about the outcome, issue etc, but would have concerns doing business with a company/individual who was involved, partly involved or related in anyway to this type of matter.

To a lot of people,that's a lot of money, but to quite a few, it's a drop in the ocean.

There you go again. $500K is drop in ocean. Do you realize how arrogant this sounds?

We have never made racial slurs or commented on another tuners' financial status.

Why do you keep raising racial issues. From what I have seen, no one here is even commented on this.

If a customer has something to say, it should be an existing customer who has bought our product and is not happy with it or the service. We had one issue from an south indian customer located in Vancouver who was trying to understand the price difference in quality of one company producing 10hp at $400 and we producing 28hp at $645.

Why are you raising his race as above. Who cares! He is customer regardless of his skin color etc. His money is the same color as all of ours.

SL65: We have been reprogramming the TCU for a very long time. Unfortunately, I am not sure what kind of proof you would like to see to validate our claims. But going back to one of our original responses in this thread, within our social circle, the TCU can be done and Pascal will confirm with you that Jags at ETG can do it. For the 55, 600, and 65 we can program the transmission to have a fully manual option where the car will not automatically upshift. We have a dyno sheet on our website for an s55 (ecu/tcu) with no pulley. The gain was approximately 37hp & 75lbs tq.

I am confused here. How does a TCU = gain in HP. The TCU has nothing to do with it. You have might have uplifted the TCU max NM of tq, but there would be no gain by TCU itself. Proof would be base line of SL65 with no ECU tune, but with TCU tune. The limit on this car is in the TCU so you should see a large uplift in RWHP if you have indeed freed up limit on TCU.

As for the Bugatti Veyron, when you speak to Pascal, he will tell you that it can be done and we can do it. We have reprogrammed 6 Veyron to date.

Ok, any issues on long term use?

Again, during your conversation tomorrow, bring this up. When we reprogram the sl65 for example, without programming the TCU, the car feels like it is pulling back power. Any respectable tuner will alter the ECU software when adding a pulley to a supercharged vehicle. More power is achieved by doing this.

I understand viewers and members of this forum and others want proof of our work. But what would you like to see? Pictures? Dyno sheets? Videos?

yes that would be what most tuners would do

quote]
Old 11-20-2011, 07:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 E63 AMG
Thumbs up

Can you please read the complete thread. It will make more sense, but to answer your question, he buys his software from a middle man.
Yes, I get that. The point was, if both those statements are true, how could Techtec be so blind? I mean come on, a major public tuning forum knows something Techtec doesn't about the unauthorized reselling of their own products? Hard to believe. Either Pascal and Techtec are ignorant fools, or your story is horse poop. I know which explanation makes more sense to me.

The mods should really consider allowing Andy back in to tell his side of the story, assuming he agrees to do so in a civil, mature manner. A story like this demands both sides be told, if only to maintain the credibility and integrity of the forum itself.

Last edited by xtyper; 11-20-2011 at 07:56 PM.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C32AMG-DTM, that is a very good question.

Amongst friends we share information. Dave can clarify this with Pascal tomorrow that we share information within our clique. What HE can do WE can do and what WE can do HE can do. There is no conspiracy, no false advertising here.
Thank you for the clarification.

I don't agree that it's not false advertising - to represent the Techtec dyno graph as an outcome your customers could anticipate, would require (IMHO) that you provide Techtec tuning to the end user. Since you emphatically stressed that you don't provide Techtec tuning to your customers... using a Techtec graph is misleading. Do you not have any dyno graphs of your own to use instead?

Otherwise, why don't you just use a Brabus graph and say "we just use their graph, because our tuning should get you in the same ballpark" ?
Old 11-20-2011, 08:04 PM

2009 040 Black C63, 2009 Arctic White G55, 2012 Storm Red CLS550 4Matic
So let me get this straight, your saying that you have tuned 6 Bugatti Veyrons and i've never heard of your company? I'm pretty sure Bugatti Corp would be up your a** if you did that. Bugatti corp is informed if a tire is dismounted from the wheel, and your saying you were able to tune one???? The only company i've ever heard that has tuned a Veyron is Mansory, and i'm pretty sure they ran into multiple problems and Bugatti voided the cars warranty immediately. Please post some proof. I am almost 100% sure this is COMPLETE BS about the Veyron.
Old 11-20-2011, 08:50 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

You keep asking us the same questions from 2006. If it was such a big deal, why was the whole matter just dropped? There was no court case that came out of this. Singh Autosport was not the sender.

My point on this issue is related to behaviour and conduct. I really don't care about the outcome, issue etc, but would have concerns doing business with a company/individual who was involved, partly involved or related in anyway to this type of matter.

To a lot of people,that's a lot of money, but to quite a few, it's a drop in the ocean.

There you go again. $500K is drop in ocean. Do you realize how arrogant this sounds?

We have never made racial slurs or commented on another tuners' financial status.

Why do you keep raising racial issues. From what I have seen, no one here is even commented on this.

If a customer has something to say, it should be an existing customer who has bought our product and is not happy with it or the service. We had one issue from an south indian customer located in Vancouver who was trying to understand the price difference in quality of one company producing 10hp at $400 and we producing 28hp at $645.

Why are you raising his race as above. Who cares! He is customer regardless of his skin color etc. His money is the same color as all of ours.

I am confused here. How does a TCU = gain in HP. The TCU has nothing to do with it. You have might have uplifted the TCU max NM of tq, but there would be no gain by TCU itself. Proof would be base line of SL65 with no ECU tune, but with TCU tune. The limit on this car is in the TCU so you should see a large uplift in RWHP if you have indeed freed up limit on TCU.

Ok, any issues on long term use?

I understand viewers and members of this forum and others want proof of our work. But what would you like to see? Pictures? Dyno sheets? Videos?

yes that would be what most tuners would do

quote]

How was this individual involved. In legal terms, you are founded guilty until proven innocent. We are assuming you do not work in the legal field, but now this issue is played out. We understand your concerns. That's ok. You don't have to keep paying attention to our company. If you prefer to do business with another company, that's ok. We respect that.

Listen, our customers, dealers, and retailers find it funny. We're not saying it's a drop in the ocean, but to a some people, hence the 1% of the population in North America, do find it a small amount.

The racial comments have been deleted that you have not gotten a chance to see.

We didn't want to create any problem over his race. We didn't even use any racist slurs. We just put down an accurate description of the individual and story.

With regards to the ECU/TCU: let me explain, if you add power to a car with a turbo sometimes you are limited to how much power you can add because the transmission starts hunting for gears and will never shift correctly. If you have the capability to program the TCU, you can add more power to the engine knowing that you will not have any any issues with the transmission. One of the benefits of programming the TCU is we can raise the torque limiters (which we also for the 55k). I hope I have explained this clearly.

Regarding the Bugatti Veyron, we have never had any issues. One of my customers has the highest mileage Bugatti's in North America. If any of them had transmission issues, blown engine, etc I am sure you would hear about it.

If you would like to view pics, dyno sheets, or videos you can view the links below:

www.singhautosport.blogspot.com
http://ecutuninggroup.com/galleries/dyno-sheets
youtube for some video's from our customers

Originally Posted by xtyper
Yes, I get that. The point was, if both those statements are true, how could Techtec be so blind? I mean come on, a major public tuning forum knows something Techtec doesn't about the unauthorized reselling of their own products? Hard to believe. Either Pascal and Techtec are ignorant fools, or your story is horse poop. I know which explanation makes more sense to me.

The mods should really consider allowing Andy back in to tell his side of the story, assuming he agrees to do so in a civil, mature manner. A story like this demands both sides be told, if only to maintain the credibility and integrity of the forum itself.
As I have discussed previously, Techtec does not know MHP. Techtec has no interest in internet forums. Techtec has no interest in the bulls*** in this thread which is the sad part. Techtec has their own distribution in North America to which MHP buys their files from. MHP clearly stated that he uses Techtec files.

Thank you for the clarification.

I don't agree that it's not false advertising - to represent the Techtec dyno graph as an outcome your customers could anticipate, would require (IMHO) that you provide Techtec tuning to the end user. Since you emphatically stressed that you don't provide Techtec tuning to your customers... using a Techtec graph is misleading. Do you not have any dyno graphs of your own to use instead?

Otherwise, why don't you just use a Brabus graph and say "we just use their graph, because our tuning should get you in the same ballpark" ?
Like I have told the community earlier, Pascal and I are close close friends. We share information all the time. Remember, we are from the same social circle. Although we know Brabus, we are closer friends with Techtec. Plus, Brabus tunes differently so it would be misleading for us to use their dyno sheet. As for Techtec, our data is very similar.

Originally Posted by Chris420
So let me get this straight, your saying that you have tuned 6 Bugatti Veyrons and i've never heard of your company? I'm pretty sure Bugatti Corp would be up your a** if you did that. Bugatti corp is informed if a tire is dismounted from the wheel, and your saying you were able to tune one???? The only company i've ever heard that has tuned a Veyron is Mansory, and i'm pretty sure they ran into multiple problems and Bugatti voided the cars warranty immediately. Please post some proof. I am almost 100% sure this is COMPLETE BS about the Veyron.
One of my customers who is really open about this lives in Mexico city and you are more than welcome to come down and test drive it. You have never heard of us because everything that we have done has always been word of mouth.

We have the capability of reprogramming that car diagnostically and benchflashing it.

We know the whole issue with the Mansory Bugatti where the vehicle was flown back to Europe because the car wouldn't start. We also know which dealership that was done as well.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

As for Techtec, our data is very similar.
Fair enough.

Of course, by acknowledging the data is "similar," one reasonably can conclude that the data is not "the same." Consequently, using a graph from a tune that does not contain the same data/coding, is inherently misleading. It's pretty straightforward. If you don't get what I'm saying, we'll just have to agree to disagree and leave it at that.

FWIW, you might've missed this question:

Do you not have any dyno graphs of your own to use instead?
Best of luck with your future endeavors.
Old 11-20-2011, 09:23 PM

C63, C300, 911TT x 3, 911 C2 x 2, 911SC, SL65, SL500, 280SL Plus some trucks
This is getting to be pretty damn epic.

Jim
Old 11-20-2011, 09:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 393 Likes on 272 Posts
2012 E550 Cabrio
Look, we came in a humble manner

If someone buys something from you, you cannot control how they sell their product and conduct business. In similar terms, if Foot Locker resells Nike sneakers, Nike does not have full control of how their product is sold. Now that this has been brought to our attention, we will make sure it does not happen again. We will take it out with 3s Autosport.
Sorry but I don't know how to break up the two quotes from one post.

The humble manner thing is a joke.

Passing the buck with that Foot Locker/ Nike thing is ridiculous. Nike uses judgement and knows who they are dealing with in order to make sure their business practices don't reflect poorly on them.

i couldn't care less if you keep cash in a speaker or an urn of ashes from Pope Pious. I want to have a fast car. But don't try to tell me that lack of charges equates to innocence. It equates to lack of evidence.

I dont care whether ECU is your first name, your second or your twelfth. I want a fast car. You do the best tunes, you get my business.

You ask us what we want for bona fides. I cant speak for anyone one else, but what I want is to see your name (singh, ecu, whatever) when i hit youtube and search for fast c63's. And the truth is that I don't. Never seen it before. That means that you are a total unknown to me. And for me, when it comes time to spend my cash, thats all that matters. Not your name, not how rich you are, not what you've got in your speakers, NOTHING ELSE MATTERS except that you have ZERO track record that I can see except for selling a product to a guy who resells it on Craigslist and has a girlfriend who calls back from CIBC (which is a bank, for our American friends). You are a NOBODY in my world and that is the only world that matters to ME.

Do something that I can see, get a track record of taking responsibility for your product, PRODUCE TANGIBLE PROVEABLE RESULTS and then and only then are you on my radar. Until then you just sound like Charlie Brown's teacher.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade