Old 11-22-2011, 12:35 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG
Old 11-22-2011, 12:36 AM
Super Moderator

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
GMC - Miata - Trek - P-Car
Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
We are sorry [we] got involved in this childish buffoonery.
:y
Old 11-22-2011, 01:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Dave,

Clearly you have made it clear that you have no interest in purchasing our product or conducting business with our company. Please don't take offense as we haven't.

Actually you are completely wrong here. I am interested in the TCU modifications if they are real and proven. I and a few other guys here are more focused in tracking than 1/4 mile power. 600+ HP in C-class is useless on track unless the power is able to managed and put to the real wheels through the complete powerband. One of the limiting factors in any AMG vehicle is the paramters which AMG sets on TCU. The engines produce more power, but AMG pulls back on delivery of this power through TCU management. Hence all you are effectively doing is spitting out power at TCU. If a solution does exist for TCU then I and other members like Keith, Barry and others who track would be interested. That been said, it has to be proven and viable as replacing a tranny is costly if things are not done properly.

With regards to the one member who is having issues with his transmission, he should take it up with his tuner. We have never had an issues with any transmission we have programmed. We've been programming the TCU for years, if there was an issue I’m sure we would hear about it by now. I am sorry to hear you have never heard anyone programming a TCU successfully. Aren't you glad you found someone who could program a TCU successfully? And everyone is saying we live under a rock LOLOL

Yes as I state above I am interested in TCU tune, but only if it can be proven. Not saying that you have not done this, but my experience and feedback all major tuners here in Europe including Brabus, Vath, MBK, Carlsson and others all say they have not been able to do this.

Techtec use a Cartec dyno and so do we, we will post pictures. European 98 is the same as US 93 octane. European 95 is the same as 91 octane.

Ok, but as you should know in Europe you can buy 100 oct and in some places 100+ and hence any tune would need to take this into consideration.

We have a file from a pace car, we haven't found anything of interest in that file... hence we don't offer it.

which pace car? SLS or SL63? I have to push back here and say BS. I know for fact that there is no way you or anyone else could gain access to these cars. They are kept under lock and key by AMG/HWA and FIA. And as I said before there is no pace car tune at all. Just stock. This might be marketing approach/effort on your part, but I would recommend you pull this from your blog.

We have customers Dave in some parts of Mexico who have A LOT of high end cars, your more than welcome to go there and check them out.

Hey that is great. I live in Prague and see little value in this. If you have direct customers in Europe that I can speak to then that would be great. I speak French, German, Czech, and some Russian so any customers in these markets would be useful references.

Listen, for a company that has been in the industry for over two decades, I as the owner, do not find it necessary to offer a free tune to prove myself. BUT as a goodwill gesture and a sign of good sportsmanship, we will offer one or more free tunes per month for random cars of our choice for those who follow us on our twitter. All cars will be covered including all the amg's.

ok but as someone new here to this group that means very little. I am not sure why you would shy away from running a before/after tune on members car when this would dispel all this. EVERY OTHER TUNER ON THESE BOARDS HAS DONE THIS...EVERYONE.

Also, have you spoken to Pascal? I received a text from him saying you never called.

Sorry, did not get a chance yesterday but will drop him a line today.

[/quote]
Old 11-22-2011, 02:05 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Jags

Had you came in here and advertised your products without bashing anybody, it would have been positive. First, You chose to come in here claiming you never heard of MHP(not a very good thing in this forum). Second, you lied about Pascal and Techtec and that you are close friends with him and saying he doesnt speak English. He spoke very good English when I spoke to him on the phone. Now we know that the dyno graph that you used claiming it was given to you from Techtec was not given to you from techtec. In the Unites States I believe this is illegal. I guess you could go around it since Techtec is in Germany. If you provide a tuning software yourself, you would have provided your own dyno charts, but you dont. Just like the E-mail that Joseph got at Bnzboost explaining that you recieve files from a German Tuner. I would actullay know which tuner you deal with if I did a little research, but I think at this point its not worth it and you need to somehow start from scratch my friend.

Last edited by jacob502; 11-22-2011 at 03:35 PM. Reason: misspe;;
Old 11-22-2011, 02:06 AM
Banned

C63
i like this QUOTE lol

Jags/chai walla Says :

"With regards to the one member who is having issues with his transmission, he should take it up with his tuner. We have never had an issues with any transmission we have programmed. We've been programming the TCU for years, if there was an issue I’m sure we would hear about it by now. I am sorry to hear you have never heard anyone programming a TCU successfully. Aren't you glad you found someone who could program a TCU successfully? And everyone is saying we live under a rock LOLOL"

Yet, on the Singh Autosport they reference a place here in LA called GI Motorsports that apparently sells the Singh file. But the following video on the GI homepage has someone clearly stating that the 63 platform Transmission CANNOT be tuned - LOL!!!!!!!! Dude, this Singh place is so full of $#@! it's not even funny. now see JAGS, GI video below being a totally MORON. He says that the tuning mods they do to the SLS will not affect the warranty!!!!!!! xD

Now see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qffbm...layer_embedded
Old 11-22-2011, 02:44 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by jacob502
here and advertised your products without bashing anybody, it would have been positive. First, You chose to come in here claiming you never heard of MHP(not a very good thing in this forum). Second, you lied about Pascal and Techtec and that you are close friends with him and saying he doesnt speak English. He spoke very good English when I spoke to him on the phone. Now we know that the dyno graph that you used claiming it was given to you from Techtec was not given to you from techtec. In the Unites States I believe this is illegal. I guess you could go around it since Techtec is in Germany. If you provide a tuning software yourself, you would have provided your own dyno charts, but you dont. Just like the E-mail that Joseph got at Bnzboost explaining that you recieve files from a German Tuner. I would actullay know which tuner you deal with if I did a little research, but I think at this point its not worth it and you need to somehow start from scratch my friend.
So it's ur war now lol
Old 11-22-2011, 02:45 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C63
I would lock this one up.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2009 C63, 2007 GL 450
Originally Posted by Sirex63
i like this QUOTE lol

Jags/chai walla Says :

"With regards to the one member who is having issues with his transmission, he should take it up with his tuner. We have never had an issues with any transmission we have programmed. We've been programming the TCU for years, if there was an issue I’m sure we would hear about it by now. I am sorry to hear you have never heard anyone programming a TCU successfully. Aren't you glad you found someone who could program a TCU successfully? And everyone is saying we live under a rock LOLOL"

Yet, on the Singh Autosport they reference a place here in LA called GI Motorsports that apparently sells the Singh file. But the following video on the GI homepage has someone clearly stating that the 63 platform Transmission CANNOT be tuned - LOL!!!!!!!! Dude, this Singh place is so full of $#@! it's not even funny. now see JAGS, GI video below being a totally MORON. He says that the tuning mods they do to the SLS will not affect the warranty!!!!!!! xD

Now see

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qffbm...layer_embedded
Ok, having watched this vid gloves are off. Jag you are full of sh-t!

1. You did not tune the 1st SLS! I know this for a fact! Vath did!
2. You admit you cannot tune the TCU yet here on this forum you claim you can! BS! So what is it mate!? Your statement on this video just confirms what i have heard before and that you are simply not telling the truth here.
3. Brabus kits - who gives a rats as-! Any moron can buy a kit and put it on their car. Pure cosmetics made for poser types. If you want a pure Brabus engineering (engine, tranny etc) other than their ECU upgrades which cost 10K Euro and up you need to buy from them. They have some autorzed dealers who do cosmetic work as well as some baseline enginnering like ECU, but to get the true Brabus you need to buy the whole car.
4. On filters...wrong again. MB/AMG specifically make different intakes/filters for different markets. In fact the US is the largest market for AMGs (40%+ of worldwide sales) and they are more focused on meeting EPA requirements in the US than anywhere else as they are the most strict. Why do they think they have made the TT for new CLS? To meet US guidelines on consumption and emissions. You simply have no idea what you talking about.
5. You want to know why cars like SLS are detuned from their optimal performance? So that they actually last more than 200 miles. I think and I feel pretty safe in saying this that the guys at Affalterbach know a hell alot more about cars/motors/engineering than you! The engineers there design things to last. HWA the racing division and skunk works there design the cars that are ulimate performance...they created the CLK DTM, SLS GT3, SL 65 Black, CLK Black etc.
6. Most of the majority of AMG dealers use your tunes? BS. The only tuner I know of who is resold through dealers is Kleeman. Prove and I mean prove you supply tunes through AMG dealers/performance centers that your tunes are sold through them. Also, for a fact any tune voids the warranty. PERIOD! THIS IS FROM HEAD OF LEGAL AFFAIRS AT AMG IN GERMANY.
7. Pulley systems - again what BS. I have seen more proof from companies like Evosport http://www.evosport.com/product/prod...VO.PER.M63.P01 that there MIGHT be some gains here and they have sold hundreds of these. The gains could be debatable but at least they ran dynos to at least show there is some gains.
8. 210mph on SLS. Guess you are not concerned about tire ratings and stability of the car.
9. You program more cars than anyone else in North America? Oh come on. Prove it! You are making BS statements and indeed trying to blow your own horn!
10. Love the mods they talk about on SLS. Pure poser crap! Love it...guess it was been done for someone in La La land who cruises the boulevards looking cool yet never gets it above 55mph.
11. CLK Black - are you kidding me. The shifting was off and the car would not run right? Are you serious? I own one and shift points are just fine thanks. Flat spots? Would welcome all Black series owners to pipe in here as well. In fact this is the 1st I have heard about this on a car that universally has been accepted as one of most finely engineered performance coupes ever made.

Listen, I am a fair guy and most of the people here know me as someone who does not engage in this sort of thing, but you simply are too much! Your baseless claims and arrogance make you laugable. I would recommend you leave this forum and stick to your core market of selling BS to the uneducated market for posers, bling masters, and people who wish to brag about their cars performance rather than those who actually use it. There is market there for sure and good luck with it. But this is not the place for it as most people here have a certain degree of knowledge and experience with performance cars.

Dave
Old 11-22-2011, 03:09 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

here and advertised your products without bashing anybody, it would have been positive. First, You chose to come in here claiming you never heard of MHP(not a very good thing in this forum). Second, you lied about Pascal and Techtec and that you are close friends with him and saying he doesnt speak English. He spoke very good English when I spoke to him on the phone. Now we know that the dyno graph that you used claiming it was given to you from Techtec was not given to you from techtec. In the Unites States I believe this is illegal. I guess you could go around it since Techtec is in Germany. If you provide a tuning software yourself, you would have provided your own dyno charts, but you dont. Just like the E-mail that Joseph got at Bnzboost explaining that you recieve files from a German Tuner. I would actullay know which tuner you deal with if I did a little research, but I think at this point its not worth it and you need to somehow start from scratch my friend.
This has already been covered and explained. Please re read the entire thread to get a better understanding. Thank you
Old 11-22-2011, 03:50 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Sirex63
So it's ur war now lol
No, just giving an advice to the new Vendor, Unlike you who knows nothing and being an MHP cheerleader.

all the info about Techtec and Eurotek and MHP I have known for a long time. I didnt want to say anything and did not want to start a clash and preferred to post Pascal info for somone else to contact and provide information. The news is now out and Techtec clarified everything. I have been in trouble by the mods for starting vendor wars and I did not want it to happen again. You wouldnt know because your a newbie.

P.S. By the way I will be coming to your hometown on Thursday and will be staying for three days. I'm bringing my car with me. I saw your message in private. If your car is ready I want to race you
Old 11-22-2011, 03:51 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by sales@ECU Tuning Group
This has already been covered and explained. Please re read the entire thread to get a better understanding. Thank you
I actually did, and I understood it very well
Old 11-22-2011, 04:58 AM
Banned

C63
No, just giving an advice to the new Vendor, Unlike you who knows nothing and being an MHP cheerleader.

all the info about Techtec and Eurotek and MHP I have known for a long time. I didnt want to say anything and did not want to start a clash and preferred to post Pascal info for somone else to contact and provide information. The news is now out and Techtec clarified everything. I have been in trouble by the mods for starting vendor wars and I did not want it to happen again. You wouldnt know because your a newbie.

P.S. By the way I will be coming to your hometown on Thursday and will be staying for three days. I'm bringing my car with me. I saw your message in private. If your car is ready I want to race you
I might a newbie on this forum but not in racing life. Let's say that I know nothing and I'm just a fanboy as u say of MHP , why wouldn't I be ? That guy got the 1st 10 places on the fastest C63's on planet Earth and I'm so proud to have his products + tuning ( being a reseller or tuning himself ).

At least I'm cheering the leader who got everything posted by facts ( dyons + streets + drags ) , not claiming to be what he's not through posting BS without any proof.

My car isn't ready to put on streets ,and u already know that from private messages.

Last edited by Sirex63; 11-22-2011 at 05:22 AM.
Old 11-22-2011, 11:03 AM

c63 amg
jags,
the moral of this story is that on this board its completely ok to be a devious deceitful snake in the bush..... BUT, as obviously as it appears here, your tunes MUST make enough power to develop your own set of fanboys with some times or numbers in their sigs. id quit worrying about your personal reputation so much in your responses and instead get a few 63s flashed who are willing to post on the board.
if your tunes make decent power, and you can get them on a car, then you'll be able to get away with murder here and it wont be a problem as far as most of these members are concerned.

and my bonus opinion is that....
hiding piles of cash in audio speakers and then trying to smuggle it into the country for use on business startup, bigtime partying, or whatever suits you is exactly the way chuck norris would do it. you need to wear that story like boots and a damn cowboy hat.
Old 11-22-2011, 01:20 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by palerider
jags,
the moral of this story is that on this board its completely ok to be a devious deceitful snake in the bush..... BUT, as obviously as it appears here, your tunes MUST make enough power to develop your own set of fanboys with some times or numbers in their sigs. id quit worrying about your personal reputation so much in your responses and instead get a few 63s flashed who are willing to post on the board.
if your tunes make decent power, and you can get them on a car, then you'll be able to get away with murder here and it wont be a problem as far as most of these members are concerned.

and my bonus opinion is that....
hiding piles of cash in audio speakers and then trying to smuggle it into the country for use on business startup, bigtime partying, or whatever suits you is exactly the way chuck norris would do it. you need to wear that story like boots and a damn cowboy hat.
Have to admit this is quite comical. Really makes me wonder what the average IQ or age of said fanboys is

I've said it before, Andy should find a way into politics. I can see it now
..Opposition states ''Andy is a big fat lire and here is the proof!
Mindless Zombie fan boy crowd '' We don't care!''

..Opposition '' Andy stole ice cream from a baby, pretending to be some one else and them blamed it on the ..Opposition!''

..Opposition ''Andy is over taxing you and is poring tax payer bailout money into his own Privatized company pockets ''

Opposition ...''We are utterly puzzled, why do you turn a blind eye to such things?''

Mindless Zombie fan boy crowd '' Well errr he is like uber shtz COOL and knows alot of shtz yoo and talks techi talk to us..TECHI man! with long complicated WoRdz.. and... and... i see his name on a shiny golden list of super fast coolz CaR !

Dat sht is fastest on zee planet! ...even though none of the parts / tunez are his...BUT its ok BCZ...bcz...........bczzzz ITS the FASTEST!!!

Last edited by Zod; 11-22-2011 at 04:09 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
S600, GL450, Audi A5 Cab
Stop it, just Stop it, you'r killing me at work
Old 11-22-2011, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
This is an amazing business model...sell an overpriced tune that you bought from someone else and have a gaggle of fanboy forum ****** prostitute themselves out...for what? And this ridiculous sig I see...GMAFB.
Old 11-22-2011, 03:37 PM

'10 Panamera S, '06 AMG CLS55, '07 Miata MX5, '02 MB SPRINTER, '99 Spec Miata Race Car (2X)
Finally some perspective and humor - thanks ZOD!

Originally Posted by Zod
Have to admit this is quite comical. Really makes me wonder what the average IQ or age of said fanboys is

I've said it before, Andy should find a way into politics. I can see it now
..Opposition states ''Andy is a big fat lire and here is the proof!

..Opposition '' Andy stole ice cream from a baby, pretending to be some one else and them blamed it on the ..Opposition!''

..Opposition ''Andy is over taxing you and is poring tax payer bailout money into his own Privatized company pockets ''

Opposition ...''We are utterly puzzled, why do you turn a blind eye to such things?''

Mindless Zombie fan boy crowd '' Well errr he is like uber shtz COOL and knows alot of shtz yoo and talks techi talk to us..TECHI man! with long complicated WoRdz.. and... and... i see his name on a shine golden list of super fast coolz CaR !

Dat sht is fastest on zee planet! ...even though none of the parts / tunez are his...BUT its ok BCZ...bcz...........bczzzz ITS the FASTEST!!!
Old 11-22-2011, 04:28 PM

C63 AMG
If it is so easy to "resale" tunes then why does MHP dominate the fastest 63 AMG list on dragtimes.com? I guess his LT's are also being "bought and resold"? Haha

I can guarantee you EVERY single vendor on this site has either lied, bad mouthed a competitor, re-sold a product as their own or used shady practices to promote their goods at some point or time. Hypocrites make me laugh.

For me it is about the results. Not about a popularity contest on a biased website.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by AMGFTW
If it is so easy to "resale" tunes then why does MHP dominate the fastest 63 AMG list on dragtimes.com? I guess his LT's are also being "bought and resold"? Haha

I can guarantee you EVERY single vendor on this site has either lied, bad mouthed a competitor, re-sold a product as their own or used shady practices to promote their goods at some point or time. Hypocrites make me laugh.

For me it is about the results. Not about a popularity contest on a biased website.
i agree.........but most people think MHP is the only one to do this . how many other vendors out there have their multiple user names to come in , run their mouth negatively and leave ? i am sure all of them have other user names . call me a fanboi or whatever stupid term you want to use but i know my MHP products are top notch and i will continue to buy MHP parts until proven otherwise .
Old 11-22-2011, 06:45 PM

c63 amg
Originally Posted by AMGFTW
mhp does not have the "tune only" record. and that is the most important record of any of them if your just comparing tunes as far as im concerned.
its not like there are that many guys who track their cars here. and the ones who do, the most heavily modded ones, all seem to lean toward mhp. if mhp is guilty of something its that its marketing strategy appeals to men at their manliest and crassest...... those being the most likely guys to completely trip their cars up with carbon fiber, race tires, open headers, 110 octane, and nos for the sake for a fast time and bragging rights.

i respect the guys on the board who go all out and are willing to make their cars as aggressive as possible for the sake of times. it makes the board a better place for having that segment. in the past with other cars ive owned i even went down that road as well. but the idea that mhp tunes are just so superior that some tuner war is justified because of all the secrets hes got that the others dont can become obnoxious as to some degree it has here.

jags seems like he'll fit right in with the rest. 1st make sure you tell the customer what they want to hear, and dont let technical data get in the way of branded hype. 2nd, make sure to suck the competitions eyes out and drink blood from their skull. the only thing he hasnt figured out yet is that hes gotta flash a few cars on here first before the plan goes into effect.

ive owned my c63 for almost 5 months now and if ive learned one thing its that the aftermarket for these cars is INSANE. im still looking for the guy whose gonna say hes got a tune thats....
pretty good,
kinda alot like most of the rest,
and with all these gazillion tunes out there,
is gonna sell it to me for 500 bucks cause he still cant make a flash tool to keep me from sending in my ecu like some bullsh't from the 80s.

for all the money these dudes charge for a simple flash im still wondering why i bought a damn mercedes. all this snake oil on a program file and nobody trying to sell it to me like cobb or diablosport. thats my biggest beef....lol

Last edited by palerider; 11-22-2011 at 06:51 PM.
Old 11-22-2011, 06:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
mhp does not have the "tune only" record. and that is the most important record of any of them if your just comparing tunes as far as im concerned.
its not like there are that many guys who track their cars here. and the ones who do, the most heavily modded ones, all seem to lean toward mhp. if mhp is guilty of something its that its marketing strategy appeals to men at their manliest and crassest...... those being the most likely guys to completely trip their cars up with carbon fiber, race tires, headers, 110 octane, and nos for the sake for a fast time and bragging rights.

i respect the guys on the board who go all out and are willing to make their cars as aggressive as possible for the sake of times. it makes the board a better place for having that segment. in the past with other cars ive owned i even went down that road as well. but the idea that mhp tunes are just so superior that some tuner war is justified because of all the secrets hes got that the others dont can become obnoxious as to some degree it has here.

jags seems like he'll fit right in with the rest. 1st make sure you tell the customer what they want to hear, and dont let technical data get in the way of branded hype. 2nd, make sure to suck the competitions eyes out and drink blood from their skull. the only thing he hasnt figured out yet is that hes gotta flash a few cars on here first before the plan goes into effect.

ive owned my c63 for almost 5 months now and if ive learned one thing its that the aftermarket for these cars is INSANE. im still looking for the guy whose gonna say hes got a tune thats....
pretty good,
is gonna sell it to me for 500 bucks cause he still cant make a flash tool to keep me from sending in my ecu like some bullsh't from the 80s.

for all the money these dudes charge for a simple flash im still wondering why i bought a damn mercedes. all this snake oil on a program file and nobody trying to sell it to me like cobb or diablosport. thats my biggest beef....lol
Who has the tune only record and what exactly is tune only to you
Old 11-22-2011, 07:05 PM

c63 amg
Originally Posted by dodger63
Who has the tune only record and what exactly is tune only to you
on the sticky thread for 1/4 times oe tuning has 2 out of 3 of the top times for tunes only. propain owns a sizeable lead over the top mhp v3 time and trap listed there.

tune only would not include tires btw. and iirc both the times previously referred to above had the same tire setups anyway.

not a big dea tho. probably just propain with a little driver mod at work. altho really with an automatic, and less power on a tune only setup, it evens that out quite a bit as well.
again, my thought here is that most of these tunes are about similar anyway. hell, most of them are all claiming from coming one way or the other from the same damn pascal dude whoever he is. maybe the renntech/ kleeman stuff is a bit detuned..... but the other guys are pushing it for all its worth, and have probably ripped off whatever breakthroughs there might have once been with all these versions available now. that is my perception anyway.
Old 11-22-2011, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
its not like there are that many guys who track their cars here. and the ones who do, the most heavily modded ones, all seem to lean toward mhp. if mhp is guilty of something its that its marketing strategy appeals to men at their manliest and crassest...... those being the most likely guys to completely trip their cars up with carbon fiber, race tires, open headers, 110 octane, and nos for the sake for a fast time and bragging rights.

pretty good,

the easiest way to keep you happy is to keep your car stock and not worry about the flash . if you don't like the prices of certain things for the Mercedes , sell it and buy a CTS-V . you can always get the flash from Kleeman if you are looking for pretty good and inexpensive . if that is too much for you , then i would suggest oem .
Old 11-22-2011, 07:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
or even better.....Eurocharged is having a sale
Old 11-22-2011, 07:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2016 C63 S
This thread is the worst marketing campaign since.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ECU Tuning Group | Mercedes Benz C63 AMG ECU Upgrade