C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

How much did you pay for your 2012 C63 AMG?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2012, 09:30 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'14.5 RR LWB, '14 s63, '14 Ford Raptor Screw, '13 G63
Just closed the deal tonight for a 2012 c63 coupe. MSRP was $69,755, paid $65,500. The car just arrived at the port and will be delivered late next week. Car isn't crazy with options, I didn't order it, just got lucky that one was arriving with the options I wanted.

- Magnetite Black
- Black MB Tex/DINAMICA
- S32 COMAND single disc w/ hard drive and voice control
- Illuminated door sills
- Rearview camera
- Lighting Package
- Aluminum Trim
- Keyless Go
- Lane Tracking Package

Super excited. Was going to pull the trigger on one in NJ yesterday with almost the same options but in Iridium Silver and Burl Walnut Trim which was a bit of a deal breaker. Silver really showed off the lines and curves on the car in my opinion, but wood trim wasn't great.
Old 01-03-2012, 10:07 PM
Banned

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Congrats Oswiff!
Old 01-03-2012, 10:22 PM

Originally Posted by Helms
Congrats Oswiff!
Thanks! 1/14 can't come soon enough..
Old 01-03-2012, 11:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
Originally Posted by oswiff
Just closed the deal tonight for a 2012 c63 coupe. MSRP was $69,755, paid $65,500. The car just arrived at the port and will be delivered late next week. Car isn't crazy with options, I didn't order it, just got lucky that one was arriving with the options I wanted.

- Magnetite Black
- Black MB Tex/DINAMICA
- S32 COMAND single disc w/ hard drive and voice control
- Illuminated door sills
- Rearview camera
- Lighting Package
- Aluminum Trim
- Keyless Go
- Lane Tracking Package

Super excited. Was going to pull the trigger on one in NJ yesterday with almost the same options but in Iridium Silver and Burl Walnut Trim which was a bit of a deal breaker. Silver really showed off the lines and curves on the car in my opinion, but wood trim wasn't great.
congrats! magnetite black is an awesome color

also does anyone have any dealerships they would recommend around the tri-state area? PA-NJ-NY or even in MD

thanks.
Old 01-03-2012, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by natman316
congrats! magnetite black is an awesome color

also does anyone have any dealerships they would recommend around the tri-state area? PA-NJ-NY or even in MD

thanks.
the car that i was going to pull the trigger on was at Benzel Busch in Englewood, NJ. They have the silver one there still and a black one with the red/black interior at the port that can be delivered in 3 days to the dealership if sold. The MSRP on that was a little over $70K, but it had the burl walnut.

they are among the best that I have worked with. I spoke and met with a salesman named Giovanni. He was very nice and helpful and seemed to be willing to do pretty much anything to get a deal for me. His sales manager is Salvino who is also great. They just didn't have the cars I wanted.

otherwise try Manhattan Mercedes. not much of a discount from what i see but they are fair on trade ins. I was going to get my e63s from them but it had to be ordered as they weren't getting any in (odd since they are a factory store). They were going to give me 105K for my '11 g55 w/ 9K, which was among the best I got. if you go there, ask for Christopher Grotto. nice guy, attentive and very knowledgeable.

i can tell you to avoid Prestige Mercedes in Paramus. i called them to see if they had a c63 coupe. they said yes, but in order to test drive the car, i had to put down a "significant deposit on the vehicle". i thought that was crazy. it's not like i'm looking at a Ferrari Enzo.

i don't love ray catena in edison either, the one in union is okay, but the sales manager there is not a nice guy.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
Originally Posted by oswiff
the car that i was going to pull the trigger on was at Benzel Busch in Englewood, NJ. They have the silver one there still and a black one with the red/black interior at the port that can be delivered in 3 days to the dealership if sold. The MSRP on that was a little over $70K, but it had the burl walnut.

they are among the best that I have worked with. I spoke and met with a salesman named Giovanni. He was very nice and helpful and seemed to be willing to do pretty much anything to get a deal for me. His sales manager is Salvino who is also great. They just didn't have the cars I wanted.

otherwise try Manhattan Mercedes. not much of a discount from what i see but they are fair on trade ins. I was going to get my e63s from them but it had to be ordered as they weren't getting any in (odd since they are a factory store). They were going to give me 105K for my '11 g55 w/ 9K, which was among the best I got. if you go there, ask for Christopher Grotto. nice guy, attentive and very knowledgeable.

i can tell you to avoid Prestige Mercedes in Paramus. i called them to see if they had a c63 coupe. they said yes, but in order to test drive the car, i had to put down a "significant deposit on the vehicle". i thought that was crazy. it's not like i'm looking at a Ferrari Enzo.

i don't love ray catena in edison either, the one in union is okay, but the sales manager there is not a nice guy.
Ahh I was planning to check out Prestige and Ray Catena since they seem to have alot of C63s in stock. I'll keep the two dealerships you mentioned in mind too though.

Asking for a deposit before test driving the vehicle is ridiculous!

Thanks!
Old 01-04-2012, 01:51 PM

Ahh I was planning to check out Prestige and Ray Catena since they seem to have alot of C63s in stock. I'll keep the two dealerships you mentioned in mind too though.

Asking for a deposit before test driving the vehicle is ridiculous!

Thanks!
No problem. As of monday, Catena didn't have one on the lot to sell. Prestige only had one on the showroom floor which was the one that had required a deposit to test drive. I didn't even ask what the car was like after he told me about the deposit. The salesman at Catena Union called me yesterday and said they just got one on the lot for test drives, sure they would sell it if it had the color combo and options you wanted.

The one at benzel had 60 miles as of Monday night, it's been on 10 test drives according to the salesman and the price that they offered me was $65K down from the ballpark of $69,500

I was optimistic too when I went on cars.com to check inventory in the area, but it appears they haven't updated their inventory because they seem to be all gone. It appears there are enough cars at the port ready for delivery, but from what I was told, if they aren't sold, they take a while to deliver the cars to the dealerships. Not sure why that is, c63 is a hot car so I don't see why they wouldn't rush to keep them in inventory on the lots.

Good luck!
Old 01-09-2012, 07:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
went to talk to my dealer today. they didnt have a sedan but they had a coupe with multimedia pack, lane tracking, keyless go and aluminum trim.

mrsp was 66.7k, got it down to 62k. good price?

I am just a little upset that they dont have the lighting package. also something i found weird was that instead of the 6.3 amg badging on the right side of the car, it has Blue Efficiency? Does anyone else have that? I thought the C63 isnt "blue efficiency" since it only gets 19mpg and you have to pay gas tax haha
Old 01-09-2012, 08:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
AMG GLC63. Audi R8
Blue tech badges on an AMG? They are really pushing the limits of going green. Tell them just take them off and replace them with 6.3 badges as you got the real deal and aren't a poser. Price seems fair for a new coupe as there is no used inventory to work them off against.
Old 01-09-2012, 08:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMG
please post a pic of your bluefficiency badge...can't believe that they would mess up like that - is this April fool's?
Old 01-09-2012, 09:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63, '07 Acura MDX
On my order sheet, code 265 is for "delete elegance badging". I asked about this line item and it was to remove the blue efficiency badges and to replace them with the c63 badges.
Old 01-10-2012, 01:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
Originally Posted by DuaneC63
Blue tech badges on an AMG? They are really pushing the limits of going green. Tell them just take them off and replace them with 6.3 badges as you got the real deal and aren't a poser. Price seems fair for a new coupe as there is no used inventory to work them off against.
Originally Posted by WWMIndy
please post a pic of your bluefficiency badge...can't believe that they would mess up like that - is this April fool's?
the weird thing is that on the drivers side it is the 6.3 amg badge and on the other it is the blue efficiency....wtf?

just gives me a bad feeling about this car.

Originally Posted by biglee73
On my order sheet, code 265 is for "delete elegance badging". I asked about this line item and it was to remove the blue efficiency badges and to replace them with the c63 badges.
but i thought C63 are not a "blue efficiency" vehicle...i thought blue efficiency was reserved for all the newer none amg cars?

its also really weird that one side has blue efficiency and one side has 6.3 amg

feel like there might be something sketchy going on :S
Old 01-11-2012, 09:03 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
going to go back and take another look at the black coupe. just wanted to bump also to see if anyone got blue efficiency badges on their AMG

ALSO: The car I am looking at doesnt have the lighting package...which bothers me alot. Is it possible to buy the HID units later and install them?
Old 01-11-2012, 09:19 AM

Received 17 Likes on 10 Posts
2019 GLC63, 2020 M2 Comp, 96 Miata M Edition & 19 Forester
batman...I mean natman... c63's are not B.E. so that badge does not belong - period!

If you want the lightning package, get it now... don't try to do conversions as it will never be the same. The lightning package is the way to go don't kid yourself.
Old 01-11-2012, 12:23 PM

BMW
does anyone know how much discount I can expect to get on an edition 1 sedan in los angeles? Also is the conquest program still available and if so how much off is it offering currently?
Old 01-11-2012, 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
Originally Posted by izzyAMG
batman...I mean natman... c63's are not B.E. so that badge does not belong - period!

If you want the lightning package, get it now... don't try to do conversions as it will never be the same. The lightning package is the way to go don't kid yourself.
yeah the lighting package has a very beautiful head light housing and it is something I would love. However I read on here that there is a parts shortage for it I need to get a car relatively soon

Originally Posted by ksec
does anyone know how much discount I can expect to get on an edition 1 sedan in los angeles? Also is the conquest program still available and if so how much off is it offering currently?
After emailing around and talking to dealers, some mentioned they still have conquest. The one i went to said they could only do it with financing but after talking to them for a while they gave me the 2k anyway.

I dont know if it would be as easy for you to talk to them to get you the conquest discount since you want the edition 1 but its worth a try.
Old 01-11-2012, 06:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2012 C63 2015 C300 sport
well guys i finally put a deposit down for my car today. They have to transport it from Colorado to Pennsylvania so I'll have to wait for another week or so.

Finally found one with a lighting package.
other options include CF trim, s32, lane tracking, keyless go, amg door sills and parktronic. at least thats all i can remember.

mrsp 68.4, got the price down to 63.5
Old 01-11-2012, 07:12 PM

2012 C63, '07 Acura MDX
well guys i finally put a deposit down for my car today. They have to transport it from Colorado to Pennsylvania so I'll have to wait for another week or so.

Finally found one with a lighting package.
other options include CF trim, s32, lane tracking, keyless go, amg door sills and parktronic. at least thats all i can remember.

mrsp 68.4, got the price down to 63.5
That's roughly 7% off so thats not a bad deal at all.