C63 AMG (W204) 2008 - 2015

MHP Carbon Ceramic Rotors & Pads Arrived!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-19-2012, 07:06 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E92 M3
Originally Posted by jobee
wow, i just checked the MHP site.. $8500/pair
Is this serious comment? $8500 for front rotors? OP u crayy...I would've just bought a whole new brake kit and have some change in my pocket Or Brembo GT-R kit for $15000 and sell the original.
Old 01-20-2012, 02:56 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Rotors look awesome and they will probably be dust free too. Clean up those damn calipers when you have everything off, haha. Great upgrade, have fun with the car.
Old 01-21-2012, 04:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Pricing is beyond outrageous.. $8500.00 & ONLY for Front pair lol..

Cool someone has finally started making them, but WTF is up w/MISSING CHUNK from Left Top Corner?? If you're shelling out $8500.00 for just FRONT pair you should @ very least get some PERFECT unbroken pristine Rotors. You guys carrying on about normal stress cracks on DRILLED ROTORS, should take CLOSER note of this picture
Old 01-21-2012, 05:08 PM

2011 C63AMG P31
Originally Posted by Thericker
Cool someone has finally started making them, but WTF is up w/MISSING CHUNK from Left Top Corner?? If you're shelling out $8500.00 for just FRONT pair you should @ very least get some PERFECT unbroken pristine Rotors. You guys carrying on about normal stress cracks on DRILLED ROTORS, should take CLOSER note of this picture
sorry but that Due to shipping , and i have it installed with out any problem and realated to our Customs they open any box and they dont take any caution .

Abdullah
Old 01-21-2012, 05:39 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by alrasheed1991
sorry but that Due to shipping , and i have it installed with out any problem and realated to our Customs they open any box and they dont take any caution .

Abdullah
TELL ME ABOUT IT, our customs/Aramex broke my ECU tab, i complained and nobody has replied yet lol.

Last edited by Sirex63; 01-21-2012 at 05:58 PM.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo

Abdullah
You should've noted it w/1st pix how would I know it was possibly due to shipping since you never mentioned the missing chunk till now
Old 01-21-2012, 10:13 PM

2011 C63AMG P31
Originally Posted by Thericker
You should've noted it w/1st pix how would I know it was possibly due to shipping since you never mentioned the missing chunk till now
it's clear like pure water it has a crack and their is no way MHP send me an broken one they send me picture before they send them !

Abdullah
Old 01-21-2012, 10:15 PM
Banned

C63
it's clear like pure water it has a crack and their is no way MHP send me an broken one they send me picture before they send them !

Abdullah
Post that picture before shipping so we know who to blame.
Old 01-22-2012, 02:02 AM
Banned

C63
I asked Andy about this because it seemed odd and this is what he said:

Its between the shipper/recipient and shipping companies now (aramex/ups). MHP did everything possible to help in the situation however due to shipping policies and regulations the dispute must be carried out by the end recipient and the original shipper.
Old 01-22-2012, 09:30 AM

05 C55
Originally Posted by C63newdude
Why do you brake so hard? I guess it has to do with the driving style... My stock rotors are in pristine condition, my stock brake pads probably will take me to the 35000 miles and I WILL NOT REPLACE MY ROTORS!!! I will do a $10 per rotor resurface.
I did this, ended up with a horrible vibration during breaking. The face of the rotors developed a grained texture, that could easily be felt with your fingernails. I didnt take off much, just enough to take the ridge off the top of the rotor, and clean the face up. C55 fronts are relatively inexpensive ...$120 I think I ended up paying. I satisfied my own curiosity, but it wasnt really worth my time...plus it destroyed the first set of pads.
Old 01-22-2012, 11:41 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
07 RS4 sold, R53 Cooper S, 2008 Cayman S, 2012 GTR

Abdullah
Greetings, this looks like a great product, however it is NOT safe to be driving around with a chipped/ damaged carbon ceramic rotor... Because of the characteristics of the carbon ceramic, any chips, crack or chunks missing can cause the complete rotor to fail.
Old 01-22-2012, 05:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by James@ACGSD
Greetings, this looks like a great product, however it is NOT safe to be driving around with a chipped/ damaged carbon ceramic rotor... Because of the characteristics of the carbon ceramic, any chips, crack or chunks missing can cause the complete rotor to fail.
Yup.. That rotors a ticking bomb, especially the way the OP describes daily driving w/pix of 5-6 month old abused Evosport drilled/slotted rotors, def shows the serious potential of this situation if Carbon Ceramic fails @ speed..
Old 04-30-2012, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 92 Likes on 81 Posts
C63 AMG
Whatever happened with these rotors? If still installed can you compare braking with the former setup?
Old 04-30-2012, 11:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 17 Likes on 11 Posts
2007 E63 w/P30 and Eurotech CF Diffuser
Originally Posted by hhughes1
Even a small amount of track time will put cracks on drilled rotors whether they are the stock 1 pc, 2 pc or the evosport drilled. The small cracks all start at the holes and branch outward. The Racing Brake slotted rotors I have now show zero visible wear after 3 very hard track days paired with Hawk DTC-70
Good to know. I have them on my E63.
Old 05-10-2012, 12:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 174 Likes on 144 Posts
SL55, S500
Originally Posted by Sirex63
TELL ME ABOUT IT, our customs/Aramex broke my ECU tab, i complained and nobody has replied yet lol.
So customs both broke this guy's carbonic ceramic rotors and your ECU TAB?

You sure it wasn't poor packaging and broken like this?

https://mbworld.org/forums/5187369-post1.html
Old 05-10-2012, 01:44 AM

AMG
And then , when a thread comes about bashing MHP , you said it was MHP ...

So funny ......
Old 05-10-2012, 01:53 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by Kaiba
And then , when a thread comes about bashing MHP , you said it was MHP ...

So funny ......
Mr. GMHP Lawyer

Everytime Andy happens to break an ECU, he claims that the shipping company did it. I was doubting since then about Aramex being the one who damaged mine and that's why I said it.

However when I figured out that I'm dealing with a filthy liar I knew that there was no chance that happened to my ECU because of Aramex.

So stop your detective game as if it's going to change the fact of your master, puppy !
Old 05-10-2012, 02:07 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Mr. GMHP Lawyer

Everytime Andy happens to break an ECU, he claims that the shipping company did it. I was doubting since then about Aramex being the one who damaged mine and that's why I said it.

However when I figured out that I'm dealing with a filthy liar I knew that there was no chance that happened to my ECU because of Aramex.

So stop your detective game as if it's going to change the fact of your master, puppy !
Aramex would never and I mean ever, totally ever damage an ECU. Ive shipped ECU's with them to Europe, USA, Abu-Dhabi and never once did I have any problem.

The basement department needs to come up with some better scam...yeah lets just blame it on shipping...what a moron

I dont understand why a a person like Kaiba still stands behind that freak knowing all the BS around him. Dude, have ****ing sense and lighten up.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:17 AM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by jacob502
Aramex would never and I mean ever, totally ever damage an ECU. Ive shipped ECU's with them to Europe, USA, Abu-Dhabi and never once did I have any problem.

The basement department needs to come up with some better scam...yeah lets just blame it on shipping...what a moron

I dont understand why a a person like Kaiba still stands behind that freak knowing all the BS around him. Dude, have ****ing sense and lighten up.
So Aramex/Fedex/UPS/TNT and every shipping company out there never breaks or damage any shippment unless it's shipped to MHP because they cetainely hate MHP maybe ?

LOL
Old 05-10-2012, 02:20 AM
Banned

So Aramex/Fedex/UPS/TNT and every shipping company out there never breaks or damage any shippment unless it's shipped to MHP because they cetainely hate MHP maybe ?

LOL
wait... I think you have a point here

That could be true
Old 05-10-2012, 03:24 AM

AMG

I'm not standing behind anyone..... Just saying that you had 2 differents speechs..... I used both OE and MHP tune. I don't have any credits for anyone , nor do I care ....

I like to have facts instead of words.... But I do dislike the way you treat others because they don't agree with you ....
I don't care at all of what Andy or anyone else have done bad or good. Again , I don't take any credit from anyone and I don't have any products from anyone......

You guys only know how to insult people and open your mouth. Thats what bothers me ...
Old 05-10-2012, 04:18 AM
Banned

I'm not standing behind anyone..... Just saying that you had 2 differents speechs..... I used both OE and MHP tune. I don't have any credits for anyone , nor do I care .......
Then stop taking sides and being a puppet.

I like to have facts instead of words.... But I do dislike the way you treat others because they don't agree with you ....
I don't care at all of what Andy or anyone else have done bad or good. Again , I don't take any credit from anyone and I don't have any products from anyone.............
That is my problem.You dont have the facts. Though you seem to have all the support for MHP/ANDY who is continously lying and decieving his customers.

You guys only know how to insult people and open your mouth. Thats what bothers me ..
loooool. Very funny, If you go back between your posts against mine, you will find that you initiated the bad talk against me. Defending my opionions and talking **** back at you doesnt make me disrespectful to others. I''ll open my mouth when I feel it is necessary and dont need your concent. Therefore, you shuv your words back your throat where they belong. Stay away from my comments, I'll stay away from yours. NOW BUZZ OFF

Last edited by jacob502; 05-10-2012 at 04:46 AM.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:29 AM

AMG
Then stop taking sides and being a puppet.

That is my problem.You dont have the facts. Though you seem to have all the support for MHP/ANDY who is continously lying and decieving his customers.

loooool. Very funny, If you go back between your posts against mine, you will find that I you initiated the bad talk against me. Defending my opionions and talking **** back at you doesnt make me disrespectful to others. I''ll open my mouth when I feel it is necessary and dont need your concent. Therefore, you shuv your words back your throat where they belong. Stay away from my comments, I'll stay away from yours. NOW BUZZ OFF
Still proving how smart you are.
No need to carry on , have a good day , hope we'll meet one day
Old 05-10-2012, 04:33 AM
Banned

Still proving how smart you are.
No need to carry on , have a good day , hope we'll meet one day

Not anymore smarter than you

Let it go for the last time and BUZZ OFF.

I hope we meet one day too so I could punch your teeth out
Old 05-10-2012, 09:21 AM

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
C63 AMG
Mr. GMHP Lawyer

Everytime Andy happens to break an ECU, he claims that the shipping company did it. I was doubting since then about Aramex being the one who damaged mine and that's why I said it!

Hmmm, I wonder if Fedex and Ups track how many claims get tied to a certain address and/or vendor???? Food for thought.....

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: MHP Carbon Ceramic Rotors & Pads Arrived!!!