Sponsored by:

Worst Day With The C63

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2012, 01:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2017 991.2 Turbo PDK 2017 C63S Coupe Ceramic Brakes 2015 CLS63S AMG Full House
Originally Posted by shauni
could the problem get worse? no.. actually yes they finally got the part and it was a the wrong one!! waited an extra day on the 4th day now.. and get a call saying its actually the ignition that doesnt work! so now they have ordered the ignition from germany which will take 3 weeks!!! i am beyond Furious with this piece of rubbish! i dont even want this car anymore! should have just waited for an M5
That's a pity, but this sadly happens to all of us at a point in our lives.

I remember when the S65 W221 was just released in 2007, I had the car for 3 days and it went dead on me, it took MB-SA 5weeks to get her going @ the time I still do not know the truth as to what the problem really was with her. They had the most incredible stories as to why she died.

Sadly, I'm sure this will not be your last car that troubles you. It happens to Lambhoghinis, Ferraris, Porsches and many more too.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2012 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sher Judge
That's a pity, but this sadly happens to all of us at a point in our lives.

I remember when the S65 W221 was just released in 2007, I had the car for 3 days and it went dead on me, it took MB-SA 5weeks to get her going @ the time I still do not know the truth as to what the problem really was with her. They had the most incredible stories as to why she died.

Sadly, I'm sure this will not be your last car that troubles you. It happens to Lambhoghinis, Ferraris, Porsches and many more too.
wow thats quite a problem you had there! i phoned Head office and all of a sudden the part is coming on saturday morning!