My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 11:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Zod
go read post 12,13 & 38 of that very link you posted...i feel for u, u need to put way more much hard processing into it
post 38 is a perfect example of "there is more to this story"

it's working great but you lose a race and now it's not working great
Old 03-27-2012, 12:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Mikegpr03
Weistec cut this guy a break and tune his ride.
Not to speak for Weistec but at this point it's not as simple as just throwing their tune back on the car and everyone being happy. Weistec does not warranty systems that do not have their tunes so I'm not even sure if I were Weistec I would want to touch the OP's car with a 20 foot pole, who knows what kind of damage might have been done under the surface. God forbid one of these "tuners" get ahold of one of these systems and throw on one of their own "improved" tunes and blows a motor or blower, the backlash from that would not only harm the tuner but it would leave a black eye on the Weistec name as well. To the best of my knowledge there have been no catastrophic failures as a result of a Weistec system(hardware and software) being installed.

Anyone that puts another tune on their car is a flaming idiot! Until Jimmy Pelka or one of these other tuners with a "better tune" can run a better time than my car or Earls car they need to STFU. I think enough of you guys know me by now and know that I only put the best of the best on my cars and if their was a truely better tune it would be on my car.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
I was promised a 740HP crank figures from the middle-man until I was beaten by a naturally aspirated CLK BS tuned from PP-Performance. I then switched to PP-Performance. The video was meant to show how the weistec supercharged cars are runing like crap without thier tune. My C63 was adjusted a little by German tuner Jimmy Pelka from PP-Performance. The only problem is that we could not adjust the map files that controled the torque limitations. The car is now stronger but without the full weistec potential that we all know of. It actually now limped in Safe Mode.
If I were Weistec I would not want to deal with you either. You took someone's tune and gave access to it to a competitor. After his adjustments your car went into Limp/Safe Mode because PP-Performance can't tune a Weistec supercharged vehicle. Tells me all I need to know about Jimmy Pelka.

Sorry, but the only one to blame here is you.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Sirex63

My car still does not have the weistec tune. I am really hating it and I am thinking of selling it. I wish that Weistec would accept my apology and get my car tuned. all what I want to do is give them a good reputation here in the UAE. I can promise them that.
First of all I am sorry for your dilema but you brought it on to yourself by listening to Andy and his constant BS. Why won't you name your middle man? You look like an absolute pvssy, just name the middle man!

If I were Weistec I would not touch your car with a 20 ft pole, who knows what kind of damage might have been done to the engine or the blower by this other tuner??? They need to get as far away from your car as possible, would you blame them? I think your only chance of getting Wesitec to tune your car is to have them get legal documents drafted up (at your expense) that state that they are not liable should anything happen to your blower or motor moving forward if they were to re-tune it. it would also need to state that there is no implied warranty. It also need to have a Non Disclosure (NDA) that should anythig happen to the motor, blower or driveline down the road that you will not tell ANYONE about it.

Put yourself in their shoes, they don't know anything about the tune that was in your car, they don't know how dangerous it might have been, they don't know what damage might have already been done, your motor could be a ticking time bomb and I'm sure they want to stay as far away from it as possible. image if they were to tune your car tomorrow and then next week your motor goes boom, it would be Weistec that get s the backlash and negative press from that...it's a no win situation for them.

This need to be a lesson for everyone moving forward, there's a reason Weistec is the best, there is a reason that other M156 blowers (Xtra Power) don't make the numbers the Weistec unit does. People are just trying to ride Weistecs coat tails at this point and try to capitalize on their success by offer "improved" tunes.

Last edited by jrcart; 03-27-2012 at 12:54 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 01:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
Originally Posted by jrcart
Not to speak for Weistec but at this point it's not as simple as just throwing their tune back on the car and everyone being happy. Weistec does not warranty systems that do not have their tunes so I'm not even sure if I were Weistec I would want to touch the OP's car with a 20 foot pole, who knows what kind of damage might have been done under the surface. God forbid one of these "tuners" get ahold of one of these systems and throw on one of their own "improved" tunes and blows a motor or blower, the backlash from that would not only harm the tuner but it would leave a black eye on the Weistec name as well. To the best of my knowledge there have been no catastrophic failures as a result of a Weistec system(hardware and software) being installed.

Anyone that puts another tune on their car is a flaming idiot! Until Jimmy Pelka or one of these other tuners with a "better tune" can run a better time than my car or Earls car they need to STFU. I think enough of you guys know me by now and know that I only put the best of the best on my cars and if their was a truely better tune it would be on my car.
good point
Old 03-27-2012, 01:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
So you say MHP in one sentence and Jrcart is back on track

I'm getting lost in this story... Can OP explain what was the timeline with the different tuners ?

Originally Posted by Jrcart
I think enough of you guys know me by now and know that I only put the best of the best on my cars and if their was a truely better tune it would be on my car.
OMG !

Originally Posted by Jrcart
This need to be a lesson for everyone moving forward, there's a reason Weistec is the best, there is a reason that other M156 blowers (Xtra Power) don't make the numbers the Weistec unit does. People are just trying to ride Weistecs coat tails at this point and try to capitalize on their success by offer "improved" tunes.
I only believe what I see:
Now show me a SC C63 beating that Z06 by 6-7 cars long and I'll agree with you. Sure the SLS already has more power but hey , I guess a Weistec SC C63 could keep up a bit.

Of course , it would be great to see a Weistec SLS vs a Xtra SLS

Last edited by Kaiba; 03-27-2012 at 02:03 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 03:48 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by PetroC63
If I were Weistec I would not want to deal with you either. You took someone's tune and gave access to it to a competitor. After his adjustments your car went into Limp/Safe Mode because PP-Performance can't tune a Weistec supercharged vehicle. Tells me all I need to know about Jimmy Pelka.

Sorry, but the only one to blame here is you.
Looool. I could tell you alot of things about your pal that you dont know. Just make sure you dont race a Pelka tuned C63. MHP fanboys in the UAE have regreted doing so. Jimmy didn't take any file from your friend. Sirex63 raced one of our CLK BS tuned by jimmy. He then dynoed the car on a dynomaha and only made 515hp. Jimmy loaded his software and cranked it up to 600hp. How can you take somebody else's file when you have something better?. Loooool. Fact, jimmy's C63's have been beating MHP's customers for a long time. Here Sirex63 is a good example. His cousin was also an MHP customer who was also beaten by a pelka tuned car. (also a member in this forum)
Jimmy was the first tuner on many cars. PP-Performance hold many racing records in Europe. So next time, know what the hell you are talking about.
You friend has been BSing around internet forums. His updated tune that he claims better than Techtec, is a base techtec improved file. We've seen many MHP customers having different tunes, some from Evotech :-). Regardless the OP has a supercharged M156. Only Weistec can tune it. Jimmy cant acess the torque limitations maps, and he talks about this openly. He doesn't want to adjust and play with them fearing he would damage the engine. On the other hand your friend claims to have files to for the TCU. Not to mention camshafts files, which he just got recently.
I was going to be a potential MHP customer until I found out about his ongoing lies and BS.

Advice, clean your ECU from the EPOXY it has on it :-)

No offense, but you received an updated tune and made around 11.29 while changing your headers. You received a custom tune further and made also around 11.2 . One would think after having a custom tune and gaining 20 rwhp you would get better results( don't blame it on traction)

Good luck and I wish you the best
Old 03-27-2012, 04:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by jacob502
Looool. I could tell you alot of things about your pal that you dont know. Just make sure you dont race a Pelka tuned C63. MHP fanboys in the UAE have regreted doing so. Jimmy didn't take any file from your friend. Sirex63 raced one of our CLK BS tuned by jimmy. He then dynoed the car on a dynomaha and only made 515hp. Jimmy loaded his software and cranked it up to 600hp. How can you take somebody else's file when you have something better?. Loooool. Fact, jimmy's C63's have been beating MHP's customers for a long time. Here Sirex63 is a good example. His cousin was also an MHP customer who was also beaten by a pelka tuned car. (also a member in this forum)
Jimmy was the first tuner on many cars. PP-Performance hold many racing records in Europe. So next time, know what the hell you are talking about.
You friend has been BSing around internet forums. His updated tune that he claims better than Techtec, is a base techtec improved file. We've seen many MHP customers having different tunes, some from Evotech :-). Regardless the OP has a supercharged M156. Only Weistec can tune it. Jimmy cant acess the torque limitations maps, and he talks about this openly. He doesn't want to adjust and play with them fearing he would damage the engine. On the other hand your friend claims to have files to for the TCU. Not to mention camshafts files, which he just got recently.
I was going to be a potential MHP customer until I found out about his ongoing lies and BS.

No offense, but you received an updated tune and made around 11.29 while changing your headers. You received a custom tune further and made also around 11.2 . One would think after having a custom tune and gaining 20 rwhp you would get better results( don't blame it on traction)

In your experience 20hp equates to more then a tenth at the track?
Old 03-27-2012, 04:18 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by dodger63
In your experience 20hp equates to more then a tenth at the track?
20rwhp or 20HP?

Well, you tell me. You made a 10.66 from 10.78 and this was before you had your engine custom tuned. Aren't you smelling 10.5 like you say ? :-)
Old 03-27-2012, 04:20 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
c63
Originally Posted by BAD430BENZ
am i the only one not understanding this . you were given power figures by "the middle man" for the setup you have . you take the car and race somebody and get beat . is there a video of the race against the n/a car ? even if the tune wasn't at 100% , i would think you should still win that battle . after you get beat , you take it to another tuner to adjust the "middle man's" tune and now the car is in limp mode .

why not call the "middle man" and figure it out from there rather than going to another tuner to be "adjusted a little" ?

why are you trying to get Weistec to accept an appology from you ?

why is Weistec worried about Jimmy Pelka stealing files ? there has to be some facts to prove this and not just based on the "middle man's" word .

sounds like there is much more to this story
Well Said
Old 03-27-2012, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT

not real sure where you get all your info , but the new file is not a base Techtec improved file

Petro is running 11.2 with his setup....you claim that he wouldn't want to run into a PP Performance C63 cuz they have been beating the MHP cars but have you seen this video from June 2011 (not that long ago) . this car has the same mods as Petro's car . pretty sure that Petro wouldn't mind running into this car

Old 03-27-2012, 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
20rwhp or 20HP?

Well, you tell me. You made a 10.66 from 10.78 and this was before you had your engine custom tuned. Aren't you smelling 10.5 like you say ? :-)
Rwhp is all I would talk about plus I don't look at dyno numbers my cars been on one twice with terrible results in my opinion
10.66 compared to 10.78 run was about 800 better DA, smelling 10.5s now with the mhp cams, the should add 30+ rwhp so I'm guess another tenth. Whatcha think
Old 03-27-2012, 04:30 PM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
What I turly feel sorry for is the lack of support from fellow fan boys...I mean in all seriousness the OP was a hard core MHP cheer leader and promoter. All you have to do is do a search on all his last posts. He must be truly gutted... Talk about friendly fire

It is here by I deem and bisto the following titles:
  • Fan boy initiate: (hooked in by fan boy marketing team)
  • Fan boy cheer leader (cheers on like the glorious fan, who actually holds no shares or parts in the team, but gives them their undying support)
  • Fan boy parrot (polley...ahem I mean Andy's personal answer machines, come fulley equiped with playback functionality!)
  • Fan boy sales rep (shadey re-selling of what the claim to be the best performance parts out there...yet they sell them hmm )
  • X Fan boy (has seen the light and past all the smokes and mirrors...or was burned by their master...forever to be shocked as how they have been abandoned..redemption can be made, but at the cost of Much Hard_earned Profit)

Nothing new really, i have lost track now how many X fan boys have been burned by the Master Hypocrite Preacher

Last edited by Zod; 03-29-2012 at 07:28 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Zod
What I turly feel sorry for is the lack of support from fellow fan boys...I mean in all seriousness the OP was a hard core MHP cheer leader and promoter. All you have to do is do a search on all his last posts. He must be truly gutted... Talk about friendly fire

• Fan boy cheer leader (cheers on like the glorious fan, who actually holds no shares or parts in the team, but gives them their undying support)
  • Fan boy sales rep (shadey re-selling of what the claim to be the best performance parts out there...yet they sell them hmm )
  • X Fan boy (has seen the light and past all the smokes and mirrors...or was burned by their master...forever to shocked as how they have been abandoned..redemption can be made, but at the cost of Much Hard_earned Profit)

Nothing new really, i have lost track now how many X fan boys have been burned by the Master Hypocrite Preacher
LMFAO
Old 03-27-2012, 04:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
Originally Posted by jrcart
LMFAO
It is funny, not being a fan boy, there is prob much more to the story but if you feel I'm a fanboy I will stop posting in this thread
Old 03-27-2012, 04:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by Zod

• X Fan boy (has seen the light and past all the smokes and mirrors...or was burned by their master...forever to shocked as how they have been abandoned..redemption can be made, but at the cost of Much Hard_earned Profit)
but who in their right mind would get a tune from someone , run the tune for 2 months and claim it's great and then get beat by someone , take the car to another tuner to "adjust it a little bit" and then when it screws up , ask the original tuner for help....and then get pissed when they won't . pretty sure i wouldn't take my dad's Ford F350 to Chevy to adjust the performance a little then blame Ford if it screws up

maybe i'm the only one seeing this issue for what exactly happened
Old 03-27-2012, 04:47 PM
Banned

not real sure where you get all your info , but the new file is not a base Techtec improved file

Petro is running 11.2 with his setup....you claim that he wouldn't want to run into a PP Performance C63 cuz they have been beating the MHP cars but have you seen this video from June 2011 (not that long ago) . this car has the same mods as Petro's car . pretty sure that Petro wouldn't mind running into this car

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0EHcKo5Bdw

yes I saw that video. C63 from Moscow. What you dont seem to understand that runing condition will result in diffrent ET's. The same set up by jimmy made an 11.2 in Germany. that run of petro's 11.2 at Atco ,can it be achieved in all race tracks in the USA. NO!.

Get two cars racing mod for mod same time and place, then youll know who has the better tune. weve race your fanboys in here and we came out on top, your buddys even switched to the same tune we had

I appreciate Dyno numbers and track result, but you do need to know that they are very much dependant on many factors such as temperature, DA, humidity, pressure in Hgmm.

Last edited by jacob502; 03-27-2012 at 04:58 PM.
Old 03-27-2012, 04:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
yes I saw that video. C63 from Moscow. What you dont seem to understand that runing condition will result in diffrent ET's. The same set up by jimmy made an 11.2 in Germany. that run of petro's 11.2 at Atco ,can it be achieved in all race tracks in the USA. NO!. Jimmy

Get two cars racing mod for mod same time and place, then youll know who has the better tune. weve race your fanboys in here and we came out on top, your buddys even switched to the same tune we had

I appreciate Dyno numbers and track result, but you do need to know that they are very much dependant on many factors such as temperature, DA, humidity, pressure in Hgmm.
i understand that there are many factors to consider . unless there is a video showing a PP car and MHP car side by side with the same mods , it's all just word of mouth . there has to be at least 1 video you guys have made of this
Old 03-27-2012, 05:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2013 f250 6.7 diesel
yes I saw that video. C63 from Moscow. What you dont seem to understand that runing condition will result in diffrent ET's. The same set up by jimmy made an 11.2 in Germany. that run of petro's 11.2 at Atco ,can it be achieved in all race tracks in the USA. NO!.

What were "jimmys" weather conditions?

This is starting to become a fun thread
Old 03-27-2012, 05:02 PM
Banned

i understand that there are many factors to consider . unless there is a video showing a PP car and MHP car side by side with the same mods , it's all just word of mouth . there has to be at least 1 video you guys have made of this
We dont have video. Usually owners dont like to video tape thier cars being smoked :-)

you do have proof though. Sirex63 was an MHP customer, look whos he is with now.

His car still has potential, it needs a supercharger tune and not a NA tune.

MHP is advertising they have a tune for the weistec supercharger. car only dynoed 515 at the crank. with Jimmy's software it made 600hp. I have the dyno sheets.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
.......and if Jimmy's car went 11.2 and Petro's car went 11.2 , i guess nobody has the better setup
Old 03-27-2012, 05:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

360 Modena TT
We dont have video. Usually owners dont like to video tape thier cars being smoked :-)

you do have proof though. Sirex63 was an MHP customer, look whos he is with now.

His car still has potential, it needs a supercharger tune and not a NA tune.

MHP is advertising they have a tune for the weistec supercharger. car only dynoed 515 at the crank. with Jimmy's software it made 600hp. I have the dyno sheets.
post the sheets
Old 03-27-2012, 05:04 PM
Banned

What were "jimmys" weather conditions?

This is starting to become a fun thread
loooool. what were yours?. Any more lightweights mods that yo can think of?
Old 03-27-2012, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It is funny, not being a fan boy, there is prob much more to the story but if you feel I'm a fanboy I will stop posting in this thread
Dodger, you know I have no issues with you, the issues we had were like 2 years ago and stemmed from my accusations. Besides, I don't have a problem with fanboys that can speak logically about certain topics/products and you can always back up your claims. I have a problem with the guys that get on here and quote Andy without having a clue as to the reality of the topic they are discussing and act as if the rest of us are idiots.
Old 03-27-2012, 05:06 PM
Banned

.......and if Jimmy's car went 11.2 and Petro's car went 11.2 , i guess nobody has the better setup
your still not getting the point. 11.2 were achieved in diffrent tracks. I'm trying to make you understand, you need to get both cars racing at the same time and same track.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering