My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-28-2012, 02:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2012 CTS-V
Originally Posted by jacob502
Looool. I could tell you alot of things about your pal that you dont know. Just make sure you dont race a Pelka tuned C63. MHP fanboys in the UAE have regreted doing so. Jimmy didn't take any file from your friend. Sirex63 raced one of our CLK BS tuned by jimmy. He then dynoed the car on a dynomaha and only made 515hp. Jimmy loaded his software and cranked it up to 600hp. How can you take somebody else's file when you have something better?. Loooool. Fact, jimmy's C63's have been beating MHP's customers for a long time. Here Sirex63 is a good example. His cousin was also an MHP customer who was also beaten by a pelka tuned car. (also a member in this forum)
Jimmy was the first tuner on many cars. PP-Performance hold many racing records in Europe. So next time, know what the hell you are talking about.
You friend has been BSing around internet forums. His updated tune that he claims better than Techtec, is a base techtec improved file. We've seen many MHP customers having different tunes, some from Evotech :-). Regardless the OP has a supercharged M156. Only Weistec can tune it. Jimmy cant acess the torque limitations maps, and he talks about this openly. He doesn't want to adjust and play with them fearing he would damage the engine. On the other hand your friend claims to have files to for the TCU. Not to mention camshafts files, which he just got recently.
I was going to be a potential MHP customer until I found out about his ongoing lies and BS.

Advice, clean your ECU from the EPOXY it has on it :-)

No offense, but you received an updated tune and made around 11.29 while changing your headers. You received a custom tune further and made also around 11.2 . One would think after having a custom tune and gaining 20 rwhp you would get better results( don't blame it on traction)

Good luck and I wish you the best
My apologies for not responding sooner but I was at the track. You should try it sometime instead of questioning what my 1/4 times should or shouldn't be. Maybe you can give some tips to help me improve my times from your extensive racing experience.

I don't need you to tell me anything about my "pal". I've been on the forums long enough to know what went down and frankly I don't care. Andy has always been good to me, treated me with respect and has excellent customer service. Until he does me wrong my opinion of him will not change.

Listen, I don't know Jimmy, he might be a great tuner. My point was Sirex took another tuners tune to a competitor, now the car is in limp/safe mode and he's begging Weistec to bail him out. Frankly, Weistec is not obligated to do anything nor should they in my opinion.

Also, I've met Andy's new tuner, so your improved Techtek file theory is totally incorrect. lol The irony.

Finally, when you have this many slips maybe I'll take you a little more serious when you talk about my times and what you think they should be. By the way, I ran a personal best tonight of 11.24 @125.29. I know it's a minimal gain but we all can't drive around with a Jimmy Pelka tune.

Good luck and I wish you the best.
Attached Thumbnails My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering-img_0229.jpg  
Old 03-28-2012, 02:37 AM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by Dads C63
I won't get into a match with you over this. Sirex needs to come clean. He told Andy that he had an exhaust leak and had improperly installed the air boxes and once fixed the power came up. The whole story is over on another AMG forum.

The car shifted fine prior to the tune change. Instead of going to Weistec or MHP once the exhaust and intake were fixed he went to someone else. Now he's having trouble with the tranny and no one wants to touch it.

Why the difficulties with MHP??? Who tuned your brothers SLS?

Can we let this go now?

EXCUSE ME??? who tuned my brother's SLS?? are you implying its MHP? looooooooooooooool. Kieth you dont know what you are talking about. The SLS is tuned by PP-Performance with the supersprint headers, custom tuned. Did Andy lie to you and tell you that he tuned it.??. I have done all the work on SLS and it did not include MHP products. Did you see the build thread on the SLS threads that I made with my brother??

this one of the custom dyno runs made @ 620 HP with backfire at the PP-Performance shop:

Here is a video of the build:

the SLS is now making 644 HP on the same dyno

Sirex63 did not have a major exhust and intake leaks (I dont think he had an exhust leak like you are saying). I hope he comes in here and straighten this fact .With the "MHP superchargher tune" the car was making 515HP, on the same day with a reflash of Jimmy's software the car jumped to 573HP and here is the dynosheet:

You can see that the dyno was conducted the same day on 2-6-2012 from the previous 514hp dyno run. The intake was then fixed and Jimmy adjusted some parameters to jump the engine to 600HP.

Please dont talk to sirex63 about honesty when you are working with the best con artisit for the 63 AMG tuning. I happen to know Eisa, sirex63, and he is not a dishonest person. You dont know anything in this matter. I have all the knowledge and data to back my claims, and all you got are lies coming from Andy. You said he posted about it on another forum?? so what? hes been banned in many forums due to his lies and conning customers.
During the race between Sirex's supercharged MHP car and the CLK BS NA PP-Performance car, Andy was talking to sirex63 on his blackberry at the sight of the race. When sirex got smoked by the BS, Andy kept making excuses that BS had NOS or a supercharger. Sirex took photos of the BS all around, hood, trunk ,seats to show Andy that the car was completely NA. Andy always lies and always comes up with excuses and never tell the truth. You know him better than we do Kieth.

Let me tell you and remind you a little about Andy/MHP lies:

- Andy claimed long ago on the website his camshafts and heads showed gains of 100rwhp - lie

- Andy claimed Techtec was the best tune anybody could possibly get for the M156 platform and all of the sudden hes gotten something better- lie
- Andy claimed he did the read/write files for MHP customers in the past, when actually Eurotek were doing it- Lie
- Andy claimed he never worked with Oliver/Evotech in the past- Lie
- Andy claimed that he could tune the TCU for the C63- Lie
- Andy claimed to be able to remove the "epoxy" with special tools that phill from eurotek applied on MHP customers ecu's- lie
- Andy is claiming he has a supercharger tune for Wesitec blower- lie
- Andy claimed a 740HP C63 for sirex63- Lie

.....and I could keep on going

Kieth. I dont like arguing with you. I, like many mbworld members, have a ton of respect and envy towards you. you said you dont want to be an MHP puppet, well you sure are acting like one. spreading the BS that Andy has put in your head. Since you dont know about this matter, I highly suggest you stay away from it bro, so you dont lose credibility. We all love you and love your monster C63. Dont take it the wrong way.
I am not a PP-Performance puppet, I switched to weistec mods and I am now a weistec customer. just for the record

Last edited by jacob502; 03-28-2012 at 03:06 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:40 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by PetroC63
My apologies for not responding sooner but I was at the track. You should try it sometime instead of questioning what my 1/4 times should or shouldn't be. Maybe you can give some tips to help me improve my times from your extensive racing experience.

I don't need you to tell me anything about my "pal". I've been on the forums long enough to know what went down and frankly I don't care. Andy has always been good to me, treated me with respect and has excellent customer service. Until he does me wrong my opinion of him will not change.

Listen, I don't know Jimmy, he might be a great tuner. My point was Sirex took another tuners tune to a competitor, now the car is in limp/safe mode and he's begging Weistec to bail him out. Frankly, Weistec is not obligated to do anything nor should they in my opinion.

Also, I've met Andy's new tuner, so your improved Techtek file theory is totally incorrect. lol The irony.

Finally, when you have this many slips maybe I'll take you a little more serious when you talk about my times and what you think they should be. By the way, I ran a personal best tonight of 11.24 @125.29. I know it's a minimal gain but we all can't drive around with a Jimmy Pelka tune.

Good luck and I wish you the best.
I'm happy that your happy. really I am. and my advice stands. dont run into a C63 tuned by Jimmy. be thankful that you are in the USA and not in Europe to run into one of his customers. I have seen what happened to your fanboys when they raced PP-Performnce C63's

Anyway, good luck to you and excellent run. hope to see you improve on it.
Old 03-28-2012, 02:57 AM

2011 SLS AMG, 2009 SL63 AMG, 2008 C63 AMG(SOLD)
Originally Posted by Dads C63
Why the difficulties with MHP??? Who tuned your brothers SLS?

Can we let this go now?
Hello Keith. I hope you are doing well. I don't know what Andy said to you. I wanted to tune my SLS with MHP but thank God I did not and Andy knows why. My SLS was modded by my brother Jacob502 through PP-Performance with tuner Jimmy Pelka. Check the SLS thread and the videos are posted above by my brother. I would never let my SLS be touched by that douchebag. I also adivce anyone not to tune with that idiot. I'm 100% sure that Andy has never tuned an SLS and I hope he never does.

Tell him this, If by any chance he tunes an SLS from someone in Qatar let him come and race I'll be more than happy to give him a good spanking and tape a video for you all.

You all now have a nice day and cheers

Last edited by SLS Qatar; 03-28-2012 at 03:47 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:01 AM

none
I've made a point of not getting involved in flamewars lately, but... really, guys?

Why is the old MHP debate even part of this thread? Andy is Andy. He resells some products developed elsewhere without acknowledging his sources, and why should he have to? Do you guys know how few companies come up with all their own product in-house? Not fcoking many. Not in this industry, not in any industry. If you trust him, buy his stuff. If you don't, don't.

Here's the important part of this thread. The first post:

Originally Posted by Sirex63
Weistec, you are the best for tuning a supercharged application for the M156. We all know you worked hard and spent a whole ton of time and money to make this happen... I know I blew it with my previous post, and I sent the wrong unintended message. I am really sorry and I hope that I do not get punished for it.
End of story. Let him own his apology and let's get back to hauling ***.

End of rant.

Josh

Last edited by C63 Guy; 03-28-2012 at 03:13 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 03:06 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by dodger63
I have 60+ runs on the new tune and also 60 runs on the new cam tune whats this prove
That you so quickly jumped from die hard supporter of your old tune from techtec, which you also promoted as MHP. I asked you before that there was a time when you did actully state it in your sig as techtec, but then changed it to MHP...you then said you got nothing out of it

but then i read things like this

Originally Posted by dodger63
I would say its more like buying a 2011 c63 then hearing better things about the 2012 and expecting to get it upgraded for free? Kent Andy petro Keith and I spent time and money to tweak this new and improved tune. We got a better tune now everyone wants the upgrade for free cause its new and improved
Malicious Hidden Position!
clearly...no vested interest
Old 03-28-2012, 03:32 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
Sounds weird to me that all these MHP haters are from UAE ....

Please show me a PP Perf C63 wining vs a MHP C63 and then we can discuss.
Even timeslips will do it ! Show them !

You guys only have your words to begin with... Show us some real world success instead of opening your mouth on Internet... MHP has proven results , recognized by AMG ... , where PP Perf has .... hum.....
Old 03-28-2012, 03:43 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Kaiba
Sounds weird to me that all these MHP haters are from UAE ....

Please show me a PP Perf C63 wining vs a MHP C63 and then we can discuss.
Even timeslips will do it ! Show them !

You guys only have your words to begin with... Show us some real world success instead of opening your mouth on Internet... MHP has proven results , recognized by AMG ... , where PP Perf has .... hum.....
not just from UAE. I'm from Qatar, and I believe MHP is not loved by many in the USA.

and no I dont have just words.Theres is a big proof in front of you of sirex63 being a potential MHP customer and switching to PP-Performance. I posted dynosheets to show the improvemnets to the ECU tune that was made.
There was another race by another MHP customer a while back in the UAE that andy knows about and would not tell you. I have all the e-mails and converstaion being made by Andy and the PP-Performance customer that smoked his car in the UAE. He is actually a member on this forum too.
Even if we had a video( and I wish we did) and posted it. it wouldnt be satisfying for you and you would still doubt.
I'm not the one blabbering my mouth. Its you who needs to shut his mouth and have some idea and sense on what your are talking about.
No offense, but did you even tune you car?

Last edited by jacob502; 03-28-2012 at 03:57 AM. Reason: misspell
Old 03-28-2012, 03:53 AM

results , recognized by AMG ... ,...
Where is it recognized by AMG???
What the hell are you talking about?
And just for your information, PP-Performance shop happens to be a close neighbor to AMG in Germany.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:04 AM

AMG
Even if we had a video( and I wish we did) and posted it. it wouldnt be satisfying for you and you would still doubt.
Sure not. Proofs are proofs.

Dyno sheets are not proofs. As said , we don't know what happened between the two runs and we will never know. As I said on a previous post , always two sides of a story.

I just don't understand why you are so hard with the doubters....

There are plenty of MHP cars on YT , with proven results on track. Just do the same or better results and I will agree with you.

No offense.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:12 AM

AMG
Originally Posted by SLS Qatar
Where is it recognized by AMG???
What the hell are you talking about?
And just for your information, PP-Performance shop happens to be a close neighbor to AMG in Germany.
Keith Brantley’s 2009 C63 AMG has affectionately been dubbed the “Red Brown Arrow” by none other than AMG, Mercedes Benz own in-house tuning division. As anyone even vaguely familiar with the marque will attest that is not something to be taken lightly, then again not much is in Affalterbach, Germany.

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/m...rn-horsepower/

Boom ....
Old 03-28-2012, 04:16 AM
Banned

Sure not. Proofs are proofs.

Dyno sheets are not proofs. As said , we don't know what happened between the two runs and we will never know. As I said on a previous post , always two sides of a story.

I just don't understand why you are so hard with the doubters....

There are plenty of MHP cars on YT , with proven results on track. Just do the same or better results and I will agree with you.

No offense.
how about you tune with MHP and ship your car to where I am and we will video tape the race.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:18 AM
Banned

Keith Brantley’s 2009 C63 AMG has affectionately been dubbed the “Red Brown Arrow” by none other than AMG, Mercedes Benz own in-house tuning division. As anyone even vaguely familiar with the marque will attest that is not something to be taken lightly, then again not much is in Affalterbach, Germany.

http://www.emercedesbenz.com/autos/m...rn-horsepower/

Boom ....
Keith Brantley and not MHP. stop being a moron and this is not an AMG official website
Old 03-28-2012, 04:20 AM

Received 75 Likes on 44 Posts
Originally Posted by jrcart
WTF are you smoking? Weistec includes a tune with blower system they sell, the OP chose to go his own route with another tune, now that the other tune/tunes are not working out he expects Weistec to be at his service and bail him out? Let me guess, you're a democrat, right? People need to learn how to be accountable for their decisions and actions and be prepared to pay the price when things go wrong. As I posted earlier if I was Weistec I wouldn't touch this thing, who knows what kind of damage the motor, blower or drivetrain might have suffered. There are huge risks if Weistec now retunes his car, if the motor pops all people are going to see is that Weistec tuned the car then it popped, would you take that type of risk in whatever line of business you are in?
Yeah I understand the defense point you have there for Weistec, but we know in this case that the solution is in Weistec hands to make his car run properly, and if it pops well it won't be under the warranty, plus Westec is not a charity it's a business establishment they offer their products for people that have hard earned cash, so they should come out with a solution for the OP probably against being paid, plus all business are there to satisfy end users regardless!
Old 03-28-2012, 04:35 AM
63c

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2009 c63 + 2017 coupe c63 edition1
There was another race by another MHP customer a while back in the UAE that andy knows about and would not tell you. I have ll the e-mails and converstaion being made by Andy and the PP-Performance customer that smoked his car in the UAE. He is actually a member on this forum too.
Even if we had a video( and I wish we did) and posted it. it wouldnt be satisfying for you and you would still doubt
OMG Who is he 😜

Last edited by 63c; 03-28-2012 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-28-2012, 04:41 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by 63c
OMG Who is he ��
loooool. how about you tell us
Old 03-28-2012, 04:41 AM

Originally Posted by 63c
OMG Who is he ��

You know well whom it was
Old 03-28-2012, 04:44 AM

CL65 /E63TT
Here they are, you asked for it and I'm posting. This was Sirex63 dyno numbers with the MHP supercharger tune claiming 740HP. this a dynomaha LPS-3000 and if you know about dyno, you would know that this dyno does not lie:

this is how the car dynoed after Jimmy loaded his own software:

As you can see on both graphs that the torque remained almost unchanged. Only wesitec would be able to get this car to its full potential

But why is the drag on first Dyno runn 89 HP and on the sec runn 107 ??

And see at 6000 first runn you have 510 HP and sec runn only 500 HP ??

That means you lose power under 6500 U/min Right ? -10 to -20 HP

But How car can runn better ? wehn you have les 10-20 HP then bevore ?

More power only over 6800-7200 U/min !!!

Last edited by hubiheu; 03-28-2012 at 04:57 AM. Reason: Mistake
Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 AM

AMG
Originally Posted by hubiheu

+63 !!! Same power until 6000/min !! Probably not coming from the tune but an engine component instead...
Old 03-28-2012, 05:08 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by hubiheu

you are correct. The loss comes at the high end. The peak horsepower has increased about 85HP. with more power there is more drag. And if you look at the wheel horsepower, you will see it was making 412 before and 480 after with a much improvement on all RPM ranges.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:09 AM

CL65 /E63TT
Maybe cam Retard Module was locked at first runn ......
or high Oil level make same Prob on this engines
Old 03-28-2012, 05:12 AM
Banned

+63 !!! Same power until 6000/min !! Probably not coming from the tune but an engine component instead...
hahahahha. wow what engine component gives you an 85HP gain at the peak. you are something else
Old 03-28-2012, 05:18 AM

CL65 /E63TT
yes is known Problem on 63 engines that the cam module get locket at -30 deg. but you need -6 to -3 deg. for max power then you dyno sheet look like this ........
Old 03-28-2012, 05:24 AM

CL65 /E63TT
you are correct. The loss comes at the high end. The peak horsepower has increased about 85HP. with more power there is more drag. And if you look at the wheel horsepower, you will see it was making 412 before and 480 after with a much improvement on all RPM ranges.

No the DRAG means DRIVETRAIN LOOSE POWER the only relatet to Speed more speed more drag in small words the Dynorunn is wrong !!!! maybe by Mistake....
Old 03-28-2012, 06:18 AM

CL65 /E63TT
see here All limits removed .....https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Sincere and Deepest Apologies to Weistec Engineering