C63 canyon run (video)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-30-2012, 11:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Sounds like I hit a nerve. Hey, you are the moron who said you didn't break any laws. I just pointed out the ones you did from the video that you were stupid enough to post online. But a quick review of your post history reveals you are not too bright when it comes to posting things online that would be better left private...your transmission grenading thread where you talk about how you abused your car daily and then went in to try and get it covered under warranty but were D- nied only further proves your idiocy.
You can justify your actions any way you like...surrounding conditions, your exceptional car control skill, lack of proper view from chase/video car...fact is you are the only one who looks like a douche here and your lame canyon run proves it once again. Take it to the track where it belongs. And oh yeah...I just emailed my buddy who is a sheriff in Malibu this link lol. Later chump.
REALLY ??????

i guess your BS is limited to 60-70mph . i'm sure you never go above the speed limit or break any law.........oh nevermind , you have your sheriff friend personally block the roads when you do spirited driving
Old 04-30-2012, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Originally Posted by mthis
Someone's drinking some heavy doses of haterade
No shiet........
Old 04-30-2012, 11:48 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG, BMW 135i
Josh I’ve come in a bit late and can’t access the video, it says ‘This video is private’.

Originally Posted by hyperion667
wow man....those kickdowns sound so sweet....and looks like you lost the black there for a sec.....
really enjoyed this ballsy video, thanx for sharing..........

After reading this I’m seriously disappointed I can’t see the Dragon in full flight (while under the speed limit of cause).

I hope you haven’t let a newbie shake you down.

Oh and that Avatar, get a haircut, it could get in your eyes and you’ll run over a cyclist.

Old 04-30-2012, 12:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2009 c63, 2010 E63
damn, i guess they blocked the video
Old 04-30-2012, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 C63 AMG, 09 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, 09 Audi A8L, 09 Ferrari California, 08 S Class
Ive been trying to watch this but it says the video is private
Old 04-30-2012, 05:01 PM

08 C63 AMG, 09 Range Rover Sport Supercharged, 09 Audi A8L, 09 Ferrari California, 08 S Class
Paul your the douche. How old are you lol. Do you live with your mom? Why would you send the link to your friend who's a Sheriff. Once a rat always a rat.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
Sounds like I hit a nerve. Hey, you are the moron who said you didn't break any laws. I just pointed out the ones you did from the video that you were stupid enough to post online. But a quick review of your post history reveals you are not too bright when it comes to posting things online that would be better left private...your transmission grenading thread where you talk about how you abused your car daily and then went in to try and get it covered under warranty but were D- nied only further proves your idiocy.
You can justify your actions any way you like...surrounding conditions, your exceptional car control skill, lack of proper view from chase/video car...fact is you are the only one who looks like a douche here and your lame canyon run proves it once again. Take it to the track where it belongs. And oh yeah...I just emailed my buddy who is a sheriff in Malibu this link lol. Later chump.
I'm glad I'm on this forum 24/7 and was able to see the EPIC video!!!

PaulWdz.... You're a MEANINE <b!tch slap> Stop being a girl, ruining all the fun on our forum!
Old 04-30-2012, 05:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
Just to put this out there. From what I witnessed and heard, C63guy was very attentive at Supercar with the first group and took extra precaution not to disrupt or disturb anyone there. LAPD didn't even complain one bit and the organizers didn't receive any complaints either. I had heard at Brunch from people that cruised with C63guy that there were a few cops on the roads with them as they made their way through the canyons. So if he was being unsafe or stupid he would have easily gotten cited as LAPD around there doesn't mess around.

So to call someone names when one hasn't personally witnessed an action is very childish on their part as it just shows your level of idiocy. In the words of Mr. Cube "Check yourself before you wreck yourself," is very sound advice in this situation imo. I'm sure everyone is guilty of something stupid sometime in their life but it's always easy pointing fingers at someone else. Remember when you point a finger at someone there are always 3 times as much point towards you.

Now please let's move on. Can anyone tell me what in the world is that blue thing?

Last edited by Merc-Skycap; 04-30-2012 at 05:50 PM.
Old 04-30-2012, 05:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

^ Josh, you running a sex toy in your car?
Old 04-30-2012, 05:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 381 Likes on 237 Posts
2010 Irridium Silver MB C63 AMG Sedan
I'ts Vishnu....
Old 05-01-2012, 04:41 AM

'03 E500
Can the video be re-uploaded?
Old 05-01-2012, 11:49 AM

2015 CLS63 S-AMG
Originally Posted by Davo81
Can the video be re-uploaded?
+1
Old 05-01-2012, 12:16 PM

c63, 11 e350 (DD)
You made the vid private bc of that douche that said he's going to give his "CHP buddy" the vid? lol, screw that guy; post the vid back up.
Old 05-01-2012, 02:49 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
C63
Originally Posted by C63 Guy
Yeah, he was hanging strong in the turns, and the straights are so short we couldn't really open it up but once or twice, and then just for a few seconds...

Guppy's a solid driver, that's for sure, and I think his car is mostly stock mechanically.

It was a really fun day with the guys.

Josh
I would like to read a review on your recently installed mods. Are there any plans on doing a thread?
Old 05-01-2012, 10:16 PM

none
The owner of the video decided to take it down because of the threats made by Luke, I mean "Paul". I understand his reasons and we'll just have to make more in the future. The lucky few that saw it know how awesome it was... I must have played the longer version 20x back to back Sunday night.

Originally Posted by GeorgeSmooth
I would like to read a review on your recently installed mods. Are there any plans on doing a thread?
Yep, I'm working on it. I want to grab some more video before I post a complete review.

Originally Posted by MNL ICE
Josh is lying, his car is not that fast my car is stock and our cars was head to head at PCH doing 35mph! Lol...nice seeing you and the silver dragon again. Hahahaha
True that. I'm sad you're parting your ride out. It was one of the nicest builds here.

Originally Posted by Merc-Skycap
Just to put this out there. From what I witnessed and heard, C63guy was very attentive at Supercar with the first group and took extra precaution not to disrupt or disturb anyone there. LAPD didn't even complain one bit and the organizers didn't receive any complaints either. I had heard at Brunch from people that cruised with C63guy that there were a few cops on the roads with them as they made their way through the canyons. So if he was being unsafe or stupid he would have easily gotten cited as LAPD around there doesn't mess around.

So to call someone names when one hasn't personally witnessed an action is very childish on their part as it just shows your level of idiocy. In the words of Mr. Cube "Check yourself before you wreck yourself," is very sound advice in this situation imo. I'm sure everyone is guilty of something stupid sometime in their life but it's always easy pointing fingers at someone else. Remember when you point a finger at someone there are always 3 times as much point towards you.

Now please let's move on. Can anyone tell me what in the world is that blue thing?

A. Thanks for having my back, man. I tried to keep it civil on the roads (for the most part).

B. It's a 3D printed prototype shift knob... It has been used as a pleasure device on a ladyfriend, but not in the car.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
B. It's a 3D printed prototype shift knob... It has been used as a pleasure device on a ladyfriend, but not in the car.
Old 05-01-2012, 11:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thought so....you f'ing dog. Must've made a nice pop sound when taking it out, huh???
Old 05-02-2012, 12:00 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Vivid Racing '09 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sincity
Must've made a nice pop sound when taking it out, huh???
Wow.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:39 AM

CLK63 Black Series
The owner of the video decided to take it down because of the threats made by Luke, I mean "Paul". I understand his reasons and we'll just have to make more in the future. The lucky few that saw it know how awesome it was... I must have played the longer version 20x back to back Sunday night.
Not sure who you are referring to and those were not threats. And I saved the video so taking it down only served to prove my point about posting it publically in the first place.
Old 05-02-2012, 12:48 AM

2009 C63 AMG
Have you yet cried to your mom today?
Old 05-02-2012, 12:56 AM

C300, C63 AMG Coupe, Fx 35
this thread went from awesome to s**t so quickly XD
Old 05-02-2012, 01:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
2009 C63
I witnessed the act...awesome
Old 05-02-2012, 01:38 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 24 Likes on 11 Posts
97 Porsche GT2 Wide Bodied Cabrio, Mercedes G500
Not sure who you are referring to and those were not threats. And I saved the video so taking it down only served to prove my point about posting it publically in the first place.
I may be speaking for myself here, but go back to your CLK forum and get the hell out of ours you Narc!

Last edited by Rsquad911; 05-02-2012 at 01:40 AM.
Old 05-02-2012, 02:37 AM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Rsquad911
I may be speaking for myself here, but go back to your CLK forum and get the hell out of ours you Narc!
Old 05-02-2012, 04:20 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG & RR
@PaulWdz: Why do you feel the need to Police people? The more you write now, the more you'll be hated by fellow members. Totally Hijacking someones thread is not cool, especially being a newbie. If you felt the need to voice your opinion or to express concern about C63guy's actions then as a competent and mature Adult, that could have easily been managed via a PM. Yet, you decided to call him out knowing full well you were going to disrupt and ignite fires. Sir/Madame, you are being a troll and nobody likes those. Please kindly exit and reflect on your shortcomings before trying to Police the world.

Where are the moderators when they are needed?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C63 canyon run (video)