Tonight Dyno With Weistec Blower installed

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-29-2012, 09:44 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63
Originally Posted by 63'd
This thread is not about you or your car.
Your arrogance speaks numbers about your character. Newsflash: You don't and never will have the fastest car. So shut your face
This thread is about weistec products with MHP tune which got less than the same products on another car with a weistec tune. I want to race this car and the OP have nothing with that so why are you sticking your a$$ in others business ?

Stay away from this and let blower guys have fun together.
Old 06-29-2012, 09:57 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by _timothy
you have a superb car -- there is no way around that.

however, i recall how humble you were when your car was running like ****. you begged weistec to help you. only polite when you want something, right?
I have been polite on this forum since the day I registered and everybody have been insulting and they don't get punished maybe cause the mods are their friends. I insulted once and got on suspension. Anyway I don't want to argue this issue in here.

I never begged anyone. I had a problem with my car and politely asked Weistec for the help and they did a great job and stood by my side. Do you call that begging ?

I asked the OP for a friendly race to figure out who's tune is better
Do you call a race call an insult ? The OP is okay with it and he accepted. So I find no issue with that and looking forward to meet a country neighbor

Thanks
Old 06-29-2012, 10:04 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2008 C63 ,2009 SL 63 AMG, 2011 SLS AMG
Originally Posted by alrasheed1991
Sirex i am using 95 RON maybe less Jacob is 98 RON

Abdullah,

In Qatar we dont have 98 RON. We have 97 RON which is equivalent to 92 USA Octane. In addition, My Engine is tuned for 91 CA Octane, which is equivalent to 96 RON.

Anyway, a diffrence of two research Octane numbers will never net you a diffrence of 40RWHP.

I just explained to you in a previous post that your engine is actullay running leaner fuel than my engine.

You talk about dynojets reading diffrent numbers....
let me tell you brother and you can find this info on the dynojet website itself. All Dynojets read the same, given the same correction factor. Especially an SAE correction. There is no way for the operator to fudge the numbers, as its all locked up in the dynojet software. Additionally, there is no calibration procedure required in inertia mode, since the roller is massed at the factory and the bearing drag is taken into account by the software

(Sirex63 I will corect you that mass of the car doesnt effect Dyno Number, its all based on Inertia. It is diffrent than the MAHA LPS-300 you have seen with Jimmy. However running lighter wheesl, like Alrasheed, will slightly give higher numbers)

You and I both ran our cars in an SAE correction. an SAE correction dyno run will automatically take ambient conditions (air pressur, temeperature and Humdity) into account and set a correcting factor based on those conditions.

Therefore, whenever you run your car on a dynojet on any condition, the output should be more or less the same. On a hotter weather the Knock could be slightly effected (we are talking at most 7-10RWHP). Certainly not 40RWHP. Let your operater read my post and he will agree

Abdullah, I am not trying to knock you down as some of the members here are making it seem to be. I did congratulate you and I am happy that you gained 108 RWHP and I told you to enjoy the new added power and you will. I just think your car has more power to be unleashed.

Last edited by jacob502; 06-29-2012 at 10:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:15 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by jacob502
Abdullah,

In Qatar we dont have 98 RON. We have 97 RON which is equivalent to 92 USA Octane. In addition, My Engine is tuned for 91 CA Octane, which is equivalent to 96 RON.

Anyway, a diffrence of two research Octane numbers will never net you a diffrence of 40RWHP.

I just explained to you in a previous post that your engine is actullay running leaner fuel than my engine.

You talk about dynojets reading diffrent numbers....
let me tell you brother and you can find this info on the dynojet website itself. All Dynojets read the same, given the same correction factor. Especially an SAE correction. There is no way for the operator to fudge the numbers, as its all locked up in the dynojet software. Additionally, there is no calibration procedure required in inertia mode, since the roller is massed at the factory and the bearing drag is taken into account by the software

(Sirex63 I will corect you that mass of the car doesnt effect Dyno Number, its all based on Inertia. It is diffrent than the MAHA LPS-300 you have seen with Jimmy. However running lighter wheesl, like Alrasheed, will slightly give higher numbers)

You and I both ran our cars in an SAE correction. an SAE correction dyno run will automatically take ambient conditions (air pressur, temeperature and Humdity) into account and set a correcting factor based on those conditions.

Therefore, whenever you run your car on a dynojet on any condition, the output should be more or less the same. On a hotter weather the Knock could be slightly effected (we are talking at most 7-10RWHP). Certainly not 40RWHP. Let your operater read my post and he will agree

Abdullah, I am not trying to knock you down as some of the members here are making it seem to be. I did congratulate you and I am happy that you gained 108 RWHP and I told you to enjoy the new added power and you will. I just think your car has more power to be unleashed.
I'm not trying either to make him hate his car. He won't believe us unless we run along each other and figure out ourselves not due to dyno numbers which is just a factor.
Old 06-29-2012, 10:33 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by Sirex63
This thread is about weistec products with MHP tune which got less than the same products on another car with a weistec tune. I want to race this car and the OP have nothing with that so why are you sticking your a$$ in others business ?

^^LOL
Old 06-29-2012, 10:34 PM
Banned

I'm not trying either to make him hate his car. He won't believe us unless we run along each other and figure out ourselves not due to dyno numbers which is just a factor.
+1

maybe we could all get together and have some Cofee @ Dubai Mall. What do you think?

BTW,
Old 06-29-2012, 11:04 PM
Banned

C63
Originally Posted by jacob502
+1

maybe we could all get together and have some Cofee @ Dubai Mall. What do you think?

BTW,
Exactly, I recommend Armani Cafè
Old 06-30-2012, 02:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 f250 6.7 diesel

This is were you are wrong this is about one members results not a pissing contest.. Let him be happy with his results..

Last edited by dodger63; 06-30-2012 at 02:29 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 02:56 AM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by dodger63
This is were you are wrong this is about one members results not a pissing contest.. Let him be happy with his results..
Exactly. But what amuses me is that they have such a hatred for MHP. They will sit here and argue dyno numbers for 2 different blown M156's which are virtually the same and say the tune, not the dyno, is the reason for different results. There are so many variables involved and the fact that they ignore them yet put all their focus in the tune is hysterical. And I'm sure they are aware that margins of error in dyno calculation are increased by the same percentage as hp increase. And when you are throwing around these types of numbers, 40hp means very little.

Yet you have all MHP products, no blower, and you are still faster. Go figure.
Old 06-30-2012, 03:05 AM

2009 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Exactly. But what amuses me is that they have such a hatred for MHP. They will sit here and argue dyno numbers for 2 different blown M156's which are virtually the same and say the tune, not the dyno, is the reason for different results. There are so many variables involved and the fact that they ignore them yet put all their focus in the tune is hysterical. And I'm sure they are aware that margins of error in dyno calculation are increased by the same percentage as hp increase. And when you are throwing around these types of numbers, 40hp means very little.

so says the guy who hated one canyon run and pulled out some police "friend"?!
Old 06-30-2012, 03:52 AM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by balthaser
so says the guy who hated one canyon run and pulled out some police "friend"?!
Yeah, I ride my bike on those canyons daily and value my life. What's your point ?? Exactly - you don't have one; so please either add to the discussion with relevant comments or give it a rest. thanks
Old 06-30-2012, 04:03 AM

2009 C63 AMG
Yeah, I ride my bike on those canyons daily and value my life. What's your point ?? Exactly - you don't have one; so please either add to the discussion with relevant comments or give it a rest. thanks
I'm just making sure hypocrisy is poked and laughed at, when I spot it.

Be assured that memory is not gonna faded easily. Your genius performance in that thread will be long remembered.

oh btw, you've got zero constructive comment in this thread to start with. So stop saying "relevant comments" or I have to ask, "Is hypocrisy your nature?"

Last edited by balthaser; 06-30-2012 at 04:06 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:52 AM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by balthaser
I'm just making sure hypocrisy is poked and laughed at, when I spot it.

Be assured that memory is not gonna faded easily. Your genius performance in that thread will be long remembered.

oh btw, you've got zero constructive comment in this thread to start with. So stop saying "relevant comments" or I have to ask, "Is hypocrisy your nature?"

What hypocrisy are you referring to in this thread ??? I'm questioning individuals here about their comments about mhp vs weistec tunes and respective dyno results. I fail to see how you can draw any association between my comments here and Josh's canyon run video thread.

Hypocrisy, defined as:

"The practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform"

How does my behavior or standards of belief about my own life or the welfare of my children (which you refer to in Josh's video), have ANYTHING WHATSOEVER to do with my comments here ??? It doesn't, at all. So quit drawing conclusions that do not exist.

As far as constructive comments go...read back and look at the topic of conversation regarding dyno numbers, calculations, margins of error, tuners etc and then tell me; how constructive have your comments been here other than unwarranted personal attacks ? And then think about who is really making hypocritical comments.

Last edited by PaulWdz; 06-30-2012 at 05:41 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 06:50 AM
Banned

C63

I won't sit here forever and argue dyno numbers. That's why I want to run along OP when he visits the UAE so we can see who's tune is better.

40 rwhp isn't very little to gain though

The thread doesn't come in anyway near dodger so why are you involving him ? You ask people to stick to the thread where yourself don't ! That's funny.

As I said, although I had a bad experience with MHP I have no haterd toward MHP, even if OP has the blower and tuned through any other vendor I will ask him for a friendly race from different speeds to see the difference between the tunes. So stop assuming

I'm done with every drama you guys bring it on any thread you participate in.

OP let me know when you get here. Drive safe.

Last edited by Sirex63; 06-30-2012 at 06:54 AM.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:20 AM
Banned

Received 69 Likes on 58 Posts
'16 C63-S
I won't sit here forever and argue dyno numbers. That's why I want to run along OP when he visits the UAE so we can see who's tune is better.

40 rwhp isn't very little to gain though

The thread doesn't come in anyway near dodger so why are you involving him ? You ask people to stick to the thread where yourself don't ! That's funny.

As I said, although I had a bad experience with MHP I have no haterd toward MHP, even if OP has the blower and tuned through any other vendor I will ask him for a friendly race from different speeds to see the difference between the tunes. So stop assuming

I'm done with every drama you guys bring it on any thread you participate in.

OP let me know when you get here. Drive safe.
Old 06-30-2012, 12:26 PM
Banned

This is a load of crap

I just dont know where to start...loooool
Old 06-30-2012, 12:30 PM
Banned

My comments were are all relevent and directly to the OP. Now stop being a child and stick to the post
Old 06-30-2012, 12:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 66 Likes on 55 Posts
2006 E55 AMG
What a BAWS
Old 06-30-2012, 01:01 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by chawkins2001
What a BAWS
loooool