Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MBH Motorsports - Disappointing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2012, 11:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG C63
Mike has contacted me. The part will be shipped soon! Looking forward to installing the X-pipe!
Old 07-03-2012, 11:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
360 Modena TT
Originally Posted by MBH motorsports
I added my travel dates to my signature about a week before I left. I have internet tonight and responded to PM's and emails. I always take care of the customer. I've done that since day one. If you email me an automatic away message gets sent to you. I had that set up the day before I left. I rarely ever leave the confines of MBH. I work this gig just about 24 hours a day. talking with customers and taking care of people that just need some info. Some times I miss an email or a PM, but I do my best to get back to everyone.

Right now I'm in Concord NH and I head back up to Northern NH tomorrow. Then home Thursday night. I do have future travel plans for set for August. I will keep everyone posted when I will be gone.
i am one of those people that can tell you first hand that this comment is the absolute truth
Old 07-03-2012, 01:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
'10 C63
yep, he took care of me on my header purchase
Old 07-04-2012, 07:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
Like please touch base with me re: the mid "H" pipe please
Old 07-04-2012, 02:10 PM

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
2017 C63S coupe '09 C63, '15 Durango RT, '14 Jeep SRT8
7 days is more than enough waiting time. I purchased a CF trunk spoiler from Jbspeed and he took about two weeks to let me know that he received my order. About a month later, i still hadnt received my package so I emailed again because I didnt have a phone number. He replied to me after a week saying that he had too many orders placed before mine and thats why everything was taking so long. It was the first thing I ever purchased for my car so I was pretty patient but I wont pass 1 week anymore. As far as hurting MBH's reputation, the people that know him and have had a good experience will always stan behind him. I think his reputation hasnt been touched by one single person. At least we learned that he isn't going to run away with anyones money. Hard to be patient though when you make a full payment but hes too reputable to do something along the lines of taking your money and not sending you the product.
Old 07-06-2012, 01:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'13 GT-R AMS Alpha 9+, CLA45, E55
Mike is a stand up dude and has been a contributing positive member of this community for years.

****, we all need a vacation here and there. He WILL take care of you. And you will smile from ear to ear when you get that X-Pipe installed
Old 07-06-2012, 02:46 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 90 Likes on 45 Posts
C63, SL55, E55, CLS55, ML63, C55
I'm back home, and it is damn good to be home. I always fear leaving town for more than just a weekend. It always seems to be when I'm away that an issue comes up. When that happens I feel kind of helpless not being at my desk with all my resources.

I made a point to reply to some of you guys during my trip, but I was working on limited cell service. Even though all of my emails generally go to my phone as well as my computer at home and office. Getting to a location to get them and reply to questions was pretty darn tough.

I'll do my best to reply to all of your inquiries in the next day and over the weekend. So hang in there if you don't hear from me right away. I got a good size list of emails and PM's to reply to and I'll start from the bottom and work my way up.

Really looking forward to getting back in the swing of things. I got an other trip coming up at the end of August. I will implement more infrastructure for when I am away next time.