New record

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2013, 09:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by propain
Stop thinking if you don't have a clue.

Next your going to tell me a low 10 GTR is hard to drive too. Or maybe a Porsche too right?
Now you want to bring AWD into a conversation where it has no bearing ? You certainly are the champ bench racer here I will give you that. And by "low 10 sec" do you mean 10.4, or 10.1? Or better yet, high 9's ? I'd say even a high 9 second GTR is not that easy to pilot down the drags. But you the self proclaimed expert so I'll let you enjoy your diversionary tactics.

Last time I was at ATCO there was a guy with a Porsche who never tracked a car in his life. He was posting mid to low 10's all day. Point and shoot. Yes he was shifting in manual with the paddle with a much better tranny but he had little to no experience.
Again, AWD - really doesn't apply here...

Who are you Paul? Been to the track much? Where do you live? I made over 200 passes down the 1/4 in 2012 all with people who know me from here to see it. In my Z06, in my C63 as well. How about you?
This isn't about me - you are the one making the big claims...why can't you back them up ?

Better driver than Earl? I have no idea. They never show up around these parts to prove anything. Ill tell you what though, bring that CLK BS to MIR and I guarantee I post at least a 10.4 in it in 5 passes or less. Ill do it for free too, I have no interest in owning a CLK BS and I would hate to see him cry as I trailer it away. Of course he would never really make this bet anyhow. I am sure will say otherwise now.
Seems like you are saying you are a better driver than the person in the video - that's all. Why else would you be having this conversation and calling the car point and shoot ? You have no interest in owning one of the most highly modded M156 platforms in the world ?? C'mon dude, that's just a stupid thing to say. If you don't like the car, that's fine....but saying you wouldn't take it for free and then sell it for a zero cost basis profit is pretty lame. He made you a bet - seems like you don't have the ***** to accept it unless he brings the car to your backyard - how convenient
Old 02-13-2013, 09:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
See Sig
Originally Posted by PaulWdz
Now you want to bring AWD into a conversation where it has no bearing ? You certainly are the champ bench racer here I will give you that. And by "low 10 sec" do you mean 10.4, or 10.1? Or better yet, high 9's ? I'd say even a high 9 second GTR is not that easy to pilot down the drags. But you the self proclaimed expert so I'll let you enjoy your diversionary tactics.

Again, AWD - really doesn't apply here...

This isn't about me - you are the one making the big claims...why can't you back them up ?

Seems like you are saying you are a better driver than the person in the video - that's all. Why else would you be having this conversation and calling the car point and shoot ? You have no interest in owning one of the most highly modded M156 platforms in the world ?? C'mon dude, that's just a stupid thing to say. If you don't like the car, that's fine....but saying you wouldn't take it for free and then sell it for a zero cost basis profit is pretty lame. He made you a bet - seems like you don't have the ***** to accept it unless he brings the car to your backyard - how convenient

What have you done? Nothing that I have seen. Just another CLK Black Series troll in this thread. Im glad all 3 of you are here now.

Your post holds zero merit and barely deserves this much of a reply.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:42 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by jrcart
We don't show up around your parts??? Actually I have trailed my car out to MIR a few years ago. In the past thre years I have run at two drag strips in IL a dozen times, one in WI, Vegas two times, Firebird once, Famoso twice, Fontana twice, Thunder Valley in OK, and Houston Raceway Park. How many tracks have you run at? I would like to see you drag your broke azz back and forth across the country for track days like Earl and I do. You're nothing but a jealous little hating beotch.
Nail, meet head
Old 02-13-2013, 09:51 PM

CLK63 Black Series
What have you done? Nothing that I have seen. Just another CLK Black Series troll in this thread. Im glad all 3 of you are here now.

Your post holds zero merit and barely deserves this much of a reply.
Again, I am not the one claiming to be a drag racing expert, you are. And as far as "merit" goes ??? If there was any merit to your posts here you would have accepted Earls offer. By your own account you could easily hit a 10.4...but you don't want to own a $300,000 car
That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
Old 02-13-2013, 09:53 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Daddys money??? Lol, now you're really grasping at straws. I am 100% self made my friend. Do you think you are talking to some 20 year old punk?

I was at MIR, I do not think it was in the past two years, three years ago this past November if I am not mistaken. It was Ahmads rental, ask him he will confirm I was there, not sure why I am evening explaining myself to a loser like you.
Is it just me or is he the one constantly bringing up money ?? Yet, he wouldn't want Earls car for free -
Old 02-13-2013, 09:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Again, I am not the one claiming to be a drag racing expert, you are. And as far as "merit" goes ??? If there was any merit to your posts here you would have accepted Earls offer. By your own account you could easily hit a 10.4...but you don't want to own a $300,000 car
That's the funniest thing I've heard in a long time.
He's nothing but an E-thug, talks the talk but when it comes down to it he can not walk the walk. He could not run a 10.4 if he had a dozen tries. He would waste the first six passes trying to figure out if he should brake stall or just do a stab start, if and when he was able to put down even a sub 1.70 60 then he would have to figure out how and when to shift it.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Is it just me or is he the one constantly bringing up money ?? Yet, he wouldn't want Earls car for free -

Money was brought into this conversation by Earl as soon as I posted that his car was a point and shoot car. Also again when Cart boy said I was "Broke". Try to keep up.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No, you are absolutely right, he has mentioned money is at least three of his posts in this thread when nobody else was bring it up. He is obviously a broke azz hater, he probably voted for Obama too.....redistribution
Old 02-13-2013, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I know your entire story little guy. What I didn't know about you long ago others filled in the blanks for me. Don't confuse me for a forum noob who doesn't know your history. You have been around a long time and have earned yourself quite the reputation as a complete forum douche who does nothing but talk crap, throw bets around and never follows though. Should I post the threads or should we just leave it at that?

You wanna talk about being a hater? When the rest of these guys were posting better times than you could get you would call BS and rage about how it was impossible and how they were cheating. Should I post those threads as well?

Now all of a sudden you throw a lot of money at Weistec and you think your a big boy now? You are nothing but a snot nose little punk. Always have been and it seems still are.
If you knew my story you would know it is not daddys money, you obviously do not know squat. You are the little man in this conversation buddy.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
If you knew my story you would know it is not daddys money, you obviously do not know squat. You are the little man in this conversation buddy.

Nothing about the other things I wrote? Yeah, that's what I thought little guy.

I know your story, self made, sure. More like "Daddy pretend like your not helping me..."
Old 02-13-2013, 10:24 PM

08 CLK63 Black Series, 11 ZR1, 13 M6, 15 G63
Great job ecampbell and Weistec. An extra mile per hour tail wind and you would have been in the 9's, Oh so close.

Propain, from a neutral third party point of view, you're losing the argument. Why do some people feel the need to knock people's accomplishments?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Originally Posted by 573WHPCLS
Great job ecampbell and Weistec. An extra mile per hour tail wind and you would have been in the 9's, Oh so close.

Propain, from a neutral third party point of view, you're losing the argument. Why do some people feel the need to knock people's accomplishments?

Another Black Series owner, what a surprise.

Knocking his accomplishments? How in the hell am I knocking anything? Losing the argument? Of what? throwing insults back and fourth? Give me a break.

Quite honestly this is really entertaining to me as I cant imagine these guys are actually being serious. If they are they need to get their heads checked.

Aside from that I have said great job getting the car almost into the 9's. But that wasn't enough. I need to say I think its a hard car to pilot down the track as well? Sorry, I've driven many different cars down the 1/4, some easy and some really hard and the CLK BS from my experience with a similar platform and with speak to others who feel the same as I do but done care to join the drama. Its an easy car to pilot down the track and is a point and shoot car with a bit of a learning curve getting the shift points right due to a crappy tranny.

But hey, that's my opinion and many others I have spoken to. They are entitled to theirs as well.

Like I said, if these guys are really serious and I have hurt their feelings that bad then I am sorry. Its just my opinion based on my experience. Try not to take these things so seriously or so personally.

Last edited by propain; 02-13-2013 at 10:35 PM.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:36 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Originally Posted by 573WHPCLS

Ummmm, perhaps because he can't afford to compete in the AMG world and is happy resting on his laurels with the tune only record while running his sweet domestic ?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:39 PM

Knocking his accomplishments? How in the hell am I knocking anything? Losing the argument? Of what? throwing insults back and fourth? Give me a break.

Quite honestly this is really entertaining to me as I cant imagine these guys are actually being serious. If they are they need to get their heads checked.

Aside from that I have said great job getting the car almost into the 9's. But that wasn't enough. I need to say I think its a hard car to pilot down the track as well? Sorry, I've driven many different cars down the 1/4, some easy and some really hard and the CLK BS from my experience with a similar platform and with speak to others who feel the same as I do but done care to join the drama. Its an easy car to pilot down the track and is a point and shoot car with a bit of a learning curve getting the shift points right due to a crappy tranny.

But hey, that's my opinion and many others I have spoken to. They are entitled to theirs as well.

Like I said, if these guys are really serious and I have hurt their feelings that bad then I am sorry. Its just my opinion based on my experience. Try not to take these things so seriously or so personally.
Do you have a problem with CLK Black owners?
Old 02-13-2013, 10:42 PM

CLK63 Black Series

So you have driven a CLK BS with similar mods to Earls down the strip a few times have you ? LOL - dude watching a video and chatting with people online via PM does not constitute first hand experience and the fact that you suggest you otherwise only proves you deserve the MBWorld Chief Bench Racer award. Bask in it and enjoy the pleasant warmth; you've earned it.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
So you have driven a CLK BS with similar mods to Earls down the strip a few times have you ? LOL - dude watching a video and chatting with people online via PM does not constitute first hand experience and the fact that you suggest you otherwise only proves you deserve the MBWorld Chief Bench Racer award. Bask in it and enjoy the pleasant warmth; you've earned it.

Again, what have you done? How many cars do you own Paul? You seem to have quite a big mouth for someone who offers nothing.

As I see it you are the Bench racer here Paul. Prove otherwise.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:00 PM

Ummmm, perhaps because he can't afford to compete in the AMG world and is happy resting on his laurels with the tune only record while running his sweet domestic ?
Nothing at all wrong with Domestics, I own a Katech ZR1 that is set up for road course track days that runs 10.20 with non DR street tires.This Propain character seems to have a bone to pick with everyone. He seems to think he is the best drag racer in the world. I used to be next door neighbors with Tony Schumacher and am still pretty good friends with him, maybe I should tell him to consult Propain for drag racing advise.
Old 02-13-2013, 11:04 PM

CLK63 Black Series
Again, what have you done? How many cars do you own Paul? You seem to have quite a big mouth for someone who offers nothing.

As I see it you are the Bench racer here Paul. Prove otherwise.
Seriously ??? Because the cars I own is a direct correlation to my knowledge and experience ?? LOL. Dude you just keep diggin the hole deeper don't you ? So by your logic the Sultan of Brunei with his vast collection of cars is a great drag racer ?

You can see it anyway you like, the fact of the matter is that you are the ONLY person in this thread saying the car in question is easy to drive and I see no one coming to your defense and supporting your argument - quite the contrary actually. So perhaps you should grow a pair and take Earl up on his offer; or just do everyone a favor and - how did you put it earlier.....STFU ?
Old 02-13-2013, 11:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 170 Likes on 118 Posts
E90 M3, F80 M3, C63 507, F90 M5
POWER!
Old 02-13-2013, 11:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

See Sig
Seriously ??? Because the cars I own is a direct correlation to my knowledge and experience ?? LOL. Dude you just keep diggin the hole deeper don't you ? So by your logic the Sultan of Brunei with his vast collection of cars is a great drag racer ?

You can see it anyway you like, the fact of the matter is that you are the ONLY person in this thread saying the car in question is easy to drive and I see no one coming to your defense and supporting your argument - quite the contrary actually. So perhaps you should grow a pair and take Earl up on his offer and just do everyone a favor; or - how did you put it earlier.....STFU ?

Because you talk nothing but crap without having a shred of experience to add to this. You talk money, you talk experience, you talk. Nothing but talk. Every question I asked is relevant to your line of insults yet you cant seem to understand why you are being asked. Maybe you're a bit slow. Maybe you are simply a troll looking to stir the pot. Either way.

I am the only person saying it but you don't see many saying otherwise do you? Most don't like to mix it up on these forums. I tell it like it is. I couldn't care less what you boneheads think. Others dont care to join into the drama. They know all too well how it all ends. LOL I get all the support I need offline from people I respect FAR more than a clown like you.

Thanks for the entertainment though while I was stuck on this computer tonight. You guys never fail to deliver. Thanks for the fun and try not to cry too hard into your CLK BS pillows.

Enjoy the last word, I'm out. I'm only here because I needed to be.
Old 02-14-2013, 12:34 AM
Banned

C63
Ahh the tune only record insult. Never gets old. Its been there to beat for almost 2 years now. Still it stand. Go beat it if its so easy.

Why don't you drive your car at all bro? Talk about an idiot. I have never seen someone talk more crap and never accomplish a thing in my life. What your best time in your 300K invested CLK BS again?

You're just a blowhard with a wallet just like Earl. I am sure Weistec loves you clowns. Keep sending them your checks...

Now that were done with the name calling....

I simply said it was a point and shoot car. It is. Earl was the one with his panties in a wad and it was only a matter of time until your silly *** showed up.

Let me know when you wanna drive some real drag cars. Ill be happy to put you in the seat and you can know the difference from your little rich boy toy.
What a true idiot!

I think you need to see a doctor to get that big stick out of your sorry A$$. You pathetic douchebag, your "tune only" record is not even Tune only.

What do you have against Weistec you clown?

Fact is they now hold the record for the M156 in the world and they did it in the west coast. Any weistec car will *** you sideways you *******.

MIR is for fa-gs. Any pig car will run faster. Its well known to be the fastest track in the USA.
Hey take your pathetic "tune only" C63 to Famaso and lets see if you can still make 11.5 ahahahahaha

Last edited by M156Beast; 02-14-2013 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 01:01 AM

CLK63 Black Series
Because you talk nothing but crap without having a shred of experience to add to this. You talk money, you talk experience, you talk. Nothing but talk. Every question I asked is relevant to your line of insults yet you cant seem to understand why you are being asked. Maybe you're a bit slow. Maybe you are simply a troll looking to stir the pot. Either way.

I am the only person saying it but you don't see many saying otherwise do you? Most don't like to mix it up on these forums. I tell it like it is. I couldn't care less what you boneheads think. Others dont care to join into the drama. They know all too well how it all ends. LOL I get all the support I need offline from people I respect FAR more than a clown like you.
Man, you really have issues. Lets get something straight. I am not the one who said the car being discussed here is "point and shoot". That's all you pal. I'm sorry if you feel that attacking me and others who disagree with you entitles you to an explanation of my/our background(s) - because it doesn't. Know why ?? Cause we are not the one's calling this a point and shoot car, essentially saying you could easily do the same with your extensive drag racing background which you support with one Z06 video and some lame *** C63 tune only runs.
I ABSOLUTELY understand why you are posing to me the questions that you have - it's simple. Because you want to change the topic and make this about money, or who I am, or how many cars I own and my experience. Yours is nothing more than a feeble attempt to discredit myself and other members by changing the topic because you have dug yourself a hole that you cannot climb out of. Why?? Because you said something stupid and are now being asking to back it up - and you can't. Hell you even had the opportunity to prove it by driving the car and if you could do what you said, you'd get a free car. But you decline like a little b!tch and say you don't want to own a CLK BS - what a cop out. None of your so called offline friends are coming to save you. Why ? Because they don't like to "mix it up" online and share in the drama ?? LOL, some friends you got there. What a convenient excuse for your lack of support here.

Thanks for the entertainment though while I was stuck on this computer tonight. You guys never fail to deliver. Thanks for the fun and try not to cry too hard into your CLK BS pillows.

Enjoy the last word, I'm out. I'm only here because I needed to be.
You're job got your stuck on the computer yet you had the time to sit here and boast about what a great and experienced drag racer you are ? WOW, thanks for gracing us with your presence. Ever heard the term "passive aggressive" ?

Last edited by PaulWdz; 02-14-2013 at 01:04 AM.
Old 02-14-2013, 04:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 42 Likes on 36 Posts
C63 AMG
Its a miracle this hasn't been locked by now. Such a shame a record setting thread like this has went down the toilet so quick.

Who needs cable TV when we have Mbworld, **** ya.

On other news M156Beast = Jacob.

Good day.
Old 02-14-2013, 06:23 AM
Administrator

Received 514 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
To the op, congrats on the fantastic times.

I would hate to lock this thread so let's keep it on topic.
Old 02-14-2013, 07:06 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
No, you are absolutely right, he has mentioned money is at least three of his posts in this thread when nobody else was bring it up. He is obviously a broke azz hater, he probably voted for Obama too.....redistribution
agreed! the quip about little rich boys tells me a lot about this mans past.......and his underprivledged upbringing........
he might have been abused guys so lets lighten up on him eh?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: New record