Weistec on YouTube

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-03-2013, 12:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by AMS_Performance
We have already told JR that the next time we both find ourselves at the track we would be more than happy to have a friendly race.

It is the fact that he continues to bring this topic up and say false things about our company that this dispute continues.

On another note my sincerest apologies to Weistec that this is happening in a thread about their accomplishments. Please understand I have much more important things to do with my time but to leave things of this nature uncontested only serves to hurt our company and further spread misinformation. We really do have nothing but respect for your company and wish this topic was put to bed entirely.

Eric
For once and for all I am not saying false things about your company! I just posted up facts to what I was questioning and any logical person would have come to the same conclusions I did. All I did was comment on your posted/claimed WHP figures and questioned why they were not higher. Not my fault your car does not run properly at the power levels you guys are claiming.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by Rock
If their "disputed" claims are not true, they will play out in time for all to see.

Now please get back on topic.

Thanks
Agreed and agreed...back on topic
Old 07-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2012 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by jrcart
....ah....so what you are really meaning to say is that the car can not run properly at the hp levels you are claiming and posting everywhere?......Now it's starting to make sense. Why couldn't we get to that a little earlier in our conversation? It would have saved us all a lot of typing and back and forth.
I guess you missed this little part of the post:

As we told you several times in a number threads the only time we got a full pass was when we were running less power. When we turned it up later that day and the following day (Sunday) the car was hitting an ECU limitation. If you notice on Sunday we only had one full run at 159 at that lower level again. You know better than anyone that we ran much more than once each day. Those two runs were the only full runs we got and both were at limited power because we were battling things. Every other run was aborted as we would hit that limiter. At that event the only way we got a clean pass was to do so at a lower power level... I would say low to mid 700 maybe on those two runs. Thankfully later in the day (Sunday) after the event was done we figured out what needed to be corrected in the ECU. That's what test days are for and at why we didn't (at that time) have this product for sale. Now that we have those areas worked out you will notice we DO have it for sale.

It's all there right in front of you. We have said this over and over again to you. You are choosing not to believe it but that is indeed the truth. We have nothing to hide and you will find with just a little bit of research into our company that we don't hide things, lie or release anything other than real HP numbers and results. I am sorry you continue to hold this deep seeded animosity towards our MB program but it's completely unjustified. I think you will find if you actually get to know us that you will really like our company and what we stand for.

Eric
No problems anymore, that is what test days are for and why as a company you continue to test and retest to make sure the customer is getting a solid product. It's a formula we have used for well over a decade and one that has proven to be quite successful.

Eric
Old 07-03-2013, 12:23 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
2012 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by Rock

Now please get back on topic.

Thanks
Again my apologies to the staff, members and Weistec. It was not my intention to muddy up their thread. I think I have clearly answered all questions so on that note we will remove ourselves from this thread.

Sorry again for the OT banter.

Eric
Old 07-03-2013, 11:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
If you guys do end up running get it on video