OE tuning problem need HELP

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2013, 05:37 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C63 AMG 2010 P30 (487 HP) Europe
OE tuning problem need HELP

Hi guys!

My name is Denis and I'm owner of 2010 C 63 AMG P30 my car is for Europe and because of that I've got 487 hp (in Europe specification p30 same like in yours but already have +30 hp like American cars get in p31).

I love this forum and read c63 tread every free evening!
From here I've read about OE tuning like one of the popular company for ECU tuning, and after installation of IPE innotech valvetronic exhaust system (full system with new headers without any cats on it), I prefer to change ECU program because I was afraid to get a CEL!

My friend from workshop contact to OE tuning to make a purchase for me, and after 3 weeks I get MyGenius (DimSport) OBD II programmer with a small sticker (c63amg OE tuning) on the box, and I was happy in that day!!!

After my ECU reading and sending info about engine VIN to OE, I've got a file with fo new programs for my car (stock,stage1,stage3 and etc.) and with silly smile run to my car to tune it's ECU, BUT!, I failed (I've got message "writing ECU in progress " during 30 minutes but no progress at all)

I told my friend in workshop about that, and after reset programmer (for this procedure you must have special file which you get by email) I receive a new file with new program (only one for that time) but its not working for my car as old one (same problem - I stock on same message "writing ECU in progress ")

So here is a deal, after that I can't connect with OE Tuning, they stop answering messages first from my friend, and after from me

Please help me to connect with them, maybe some of you know how or can resend my message to OE tuning?

I am pretty sure that it some kind of misunderstanding, but it is misunderstanding of 6 weeks long

Thank you for your help my friends, and sorry for my english

Last edited by gun4your_head; 08-04-2013 at 05:42 PM.
Old 08-04-2013, 06:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'13 CLS63 PP
Jeremy will respond fast if you email him by yourself

sales@oetuning.com
Old 08-04-2013, 06:38 PM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
ford svt's, and C63!!!
I had the same exact problem with my 2012 C63, except I went through Eurocharged instead of OE, but the Mygenius device could not tune my ecu. I simply removed it from the car and UPS'd it to their shop and they flashed it at their shop, and sent it back to me, no problems at all. Removal of the ecu is super easy, and can be done in 5 minutes or less with no tools.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
C63
J always responds to emails. I will email him with the link to reply ASAP hope it helps.
Old 08-04-2013, 09:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 370 Likes on 212 Posts
c63
He will reply mate don't stress and once u get the tune in u will be very happy
Old 08-04-2013, 10:20 PM

C63 AMG
This may seem a no brainer but make sure your key position is in the correct spot (just short of turnover) and that during ecu writing you hear the fan come on. Just my 2 cents because I had the same problem and it was my fault.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:16 PM

2009 C 63
maybe it is the weekend in usa & oe are closed ?.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:50 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
C63
He is in Australia as of Saturday.
Old 08-05-2013, 05:55 AM

6 week weekend
Old 08-05-2013, 06:03 AM

I forget one small thing , I'am from EvilEmpire (where the bears are walking on the streets with AK-47 in one hand, and bottle of Vodka in another) - Russia!

And because of that it will take 2-4 weeks to sending my ECU and back

Maybe I can ask one of my friend in USA to buy a new or not new ECU for c63amg and send it to OE Tuning, is it possible to write my VIN on it and then just change one with another on a car?!
Old 08-05-2013, 03:00 PM
SPONSOR

Received 130 Likes on 114 Posts
OE Tuning C63 AMG
Originally Posted by gun4your_head
Hi guys!

My name is Denis and I'm owner of 2010 C 63 AMG P30 my car is for Europe and because of that I've got 487 hp (in Europe specification p30 same like in yours but already have +30 hp like American cars get in p31).

I love this forum and read c63 tread every free evening!
From here I've read about OE tuning like one of the popular company for ECU tuning, and after installation of IPE innotech valvetronic exhaust system (full system with new headers without any cats on it), I prefer to change ECU program because I was afraid to get a CEL!

My friend from workshop contact to OE tuning to make a purchase for me, and after 3 weeks I get MyGenius (DimSport) OBD II programmer with a small sticker (c63amg OE tuning) on the box, and I was happy in that day!!!

After my ECU reading and sending info about engine VIN to OE, I've got a file with fo new programs for my car (stock,stage1,stage3 and etc.) and with silly smile run to my car to tune it's ECU, BUT!, I failed (I've got message "writing ECU in progress " during 30 minutes but no progress at all)

I told my friend in workshop about that, and after reset programmer (for this procedure you must have special file which you get by email) I receive a new file with new program (only one for that time) but its not working for my car as old one (same problem - I stock on same message "writing ECU in progress ")

So here is a deal, after that I can't connect with OE Tuning, they stop answering messages first from my friend, and after from me

Please help me to connect with them, maybe some of you know how or can resend my message to OE tuning?

I am pretty sure that it some kind of misunderstanding, but it is misunderstanding of 6 weeks long

Thank you for your help my friends, and sorry for my english
Can you please email directly, sales@oetuning.com so we can address this concern.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:52 AM

C63 AMG P30 + OE Tuning
gun4your_head: I hope you get your tune sorted out the soonest.

There are a few necessary steps to perform prior to uploading/writing on your ecu with a new map. These steps include updating the software of the tune on your laptop, download your current map and send to OE. I see that you have done that and have received your files. I was a bit confused in uploading these new files to test on the dyno to check on the difference in hp/torque gains but I just referred to the manual and to my amazement successfully uploaded the maps.

I hope Jeremy and Josh will help you sort out your problem as I have been very happy with their tune.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:17 AM

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
C63
How did you go, did they sort you out?