Rate Thread

Old 12-12-2013 | 05:01 PM

2000 E55
jrcart, if you need help with your neglected toys feel free to ask. lol
Old 12-12-2013 | 08:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R Nine T
Originally Posted by jrcart
I assume you are directing this towards me since I was offered $200k on more than one occasion and did not take it. It has noting to do with money, I don't sell or trade in my cars, I collect cars. $200K is nothing for me, I make that in a couple weeks. I get more enjoyment out of owning the car than I would get selling it, even if I sold it for $300K. I would not sell my C BS for even $300k, at least not right now. I get too much enjoyment out of it. Sure maybe a year or two or ten I might wake up and be bored of it and sell it but most likely it would get shuffled to the back of my warehouse and gather dust with the other old neglicted toys. Everyone has there reasons for buying, leasing, selling, trading, modding, etc. I enjoy taking a super rare super fast car and then turning it into something even more special, more rare and hyper fast.

You are on the mark with your "perceived value" comment, my perceived value is probably different than 90% of the guys on this board. I took a $300K SLS BS and voided the warranty the day I took delivery then bolted on another $60K in mods and didn't hesitate one second to do it. Over on AMG PL some of the AMG purists said I was nuts, "I ruined a collectors item" while others praised me for pushing the envelope. Bottom line is that everyone's perceived value is going to vary on their particular situation.
This is really choice. Declaring income on a car forum. I especially enjoy the two week reference.

There's a saying about money and something about it parting ways with the owner.........
Old 12-12-2013 | 08:26 PM

s400
Originally Posted by callmiro
Even SLS money....the one below is $169k with 3500miles ....though the Weistec options are killer on the BS

Your picture is very interesting
Old 12-12-2013 | 10:07 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by ROMEO550
This is really choice. Declaring income on a car forum. I especially enjoy the two week reference.

There's a saying about money and something about it parting ways with the owner.........
Isnt he something? Ive been on car forums and in the modding game for a while.

I never saw a cat like him. Name dropping like we give a crap who's number he has in his cell phone? A signature that screams I have a small ******. And now a "I make $200K every few weeks" and "my warehouse garage is full of cars"... now he'll prolly think Im just "hating"... but the truth is I just never met a bigger jacka$$.

I would love to see pics of said warehouse full of cars, cuz I dont believe it. Lets see your warehouse full of cars.
Old 12-12-2013 | 11:02 PM

Last edited by G55K; 12-13-2013 at 01:21 AM.
Old 12-13-2013 | 01:21 AM

Old 12-13-2013 | 01:33 AM

2013 C63
Originally Posted by mdgrwl
$200K every few weeks = $5M a year. What the hell are you doing farting around with tuner AMG's ?

I'd be into some Bugatti Veyron, McLaren, 918 Spider, LFA, etc...
Not everyone likes buggatis lol and a SLS black is around the same price as an LFA/Mclaren
Old 12-13-2013 | 04:41 AM

C6 Z06, 997 C2S
I assume you are directing this towards me since I was offered $200k on more than one occasion and did not take it. It has noting to do with money, I don't sell or trade in my cars, I collect cars. $200K is nothing for me, I make that in a couple weeks. I get more enjoyment out of owning the car than I would get selling it, even if I sold it for $300K. I would not sell my C BS for even $300k, at least not right now. I get too much enjoyment out of it. Sure maybe a year or two or ten I might wake up and be bored of it and sell it but most likely it would get shuffled to the back of my warehouse and gather dust with the other old neglicted toys. Everyone has there reasons for buying, leasing, selling, trading, modding, etc. I enjoy taking a super rare super fast car and then turning it into something even more special, more rare and hyper fast.

You are on the mark with your "perceived value" comment, my perceived value is probably different than 90% of the guys on this board. I took a $300K SLS BS and voided the warranty the day I took delivery then bolted on another $60K in mods and didn't hesitate one second to do it. Over on AMG PL some of the AMG purists said I was nuts, "I ruined a collectors item" while others praised me for pushing the envelope. Bottom line is that everyone's perceived value is going to vary on their particular situation.
If you truly make that kind of money there's no point trying to explain yourself to the more "normal" folks like me...I grew up around a few people that basically have enough money for several generations if they choose to stop working for the rest of their lives, so I can *somewhat* understand how people like you think/act/etc...you are so far removed from the "normal" world that most people won't be able to relate to you or your perception of the world. Most will consider you condescending when you try to explain so no need to trouble yourself.

For the skeptical, imagine you have so much $$$ that the cost of things no longer matter as much as what things mean to you on a more basic and emotional level, things start to get pretty "weird" from there

ibbrownnosing, just telling it like it is. Unfortunately when it comes to modding cars I gotta think (1) how much? (2) when i sell it will i get owned without lube?

I got destroyed selling a LSx swapped car and I know I won't do it again lol
Old 12-13-2013 | 04:43 AM
Banned

'16 C63-S

I never saw a cat like him. Name dropping like we give a crap who's number he has in his cell phone? A signature that screams I have a small ******. And now a "I make $200K every few weeks" and "my warehouse garage is full of cars"... now he'll prolly think Im just "hating"... but the truth is I just never met a bigger jacka$$.

I would love to see pics of said warehouse full of cars, cuz I dont believe it. Lets see your warehouse full of cars.
Couldn't agree more. Guy has the loudest mouth EVER. In my country we call people like him "nouveau riche aka a new rich" who feels like they need to prove something to the whole world.

There is so many other people here on the forum that are way more well-off than this guy but they know how to stay humble and don't feel the need to come brag online about how much money they make, how many cars they have etc.

And no I'm not hating and never will. Money was always subjective to me.
Old 12-13-2013 | 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

04 CL55 (sold), 2012 CLS550 (sold), 2014 S550 (sold), 2015 ES300H (DAILY)

You haven't been here that long but I can already tell you're a hating *** clown. How many forums did you get banned from? First, he was not even the one who name dropped first. He simply confirmed it. Strike one. Every single member of every forum has some kind of signature showing what kind of car they owned, once owned, or has on order. Does that mean every person that does this has a small ******? Strike two. Aren't YOU the one that asked if he had his # in his cell phone? Strike three. Are you always this full of *****??

Also, what is wrong with bragging about his wealth? You are having a negative reaction to this because you are either jealous or just straight up hating. And it's ironic because it's always the haters that claim that they aren't hating. Just because he doesn't act in the way YOU perceive wealthy people should act doesn't mean you should judge him the way you are doing right now.

I knew something sounded strange when you started comparing your super common Charger to an exotic car. Newsflash: Nobody wants a Charger. Would explain why you had such a hard time selling it.
Old 12-13-2013 | 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by - Guilty -
Couldn't agree more. Guy has the loudest mouth EVER. In my country we call people like him "nouveau riche aka a new rich" who feels like they need to prove something to the whole world.

There is so many other people here on the forum that are way more well-off than this guy but they know how to stay humble and don't feel the need to come brag online about how much money they make, how many cars they have etc.

And no I'm not hating and never will. Money was always subjective to me.
Why should he, or ANYBODY, have to act in a certain manner because of the way YOU perceive wealthy people should act? I know people who brag and post pictures of every purchase they make. SO WHAT? That's them. I also know people that make millions of dollars and drive around in a Corolla....SO WHAT? That's just they way they are.

Every single thread that shows off new wheels, or new mods. Is that not considered bragging? Is it different because one is much wealthier than the other?
Old 12-13-2013 | 04:57 PM

C63 AMG
My reference to name dropping is from a previous post from Prince Charming:

Not sure what you have to gain but William Vetter who is the head of AMG in North America just confired it via text. I would screenshot from my text thread but I don't want the entire forum having his cell phone number....and yes, I have higher ups at AMG in the US and Germany on speed dial LOL.
And bragging about wealth displays lack of class and common etiquette. I make good money, especially for my young age. Much more then my friends - yet they don't know how much I make... I don't go out spitting numbers. Thats simply trashy. Call me a hater - its simple etiquette "bra".
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:00 PM

C63 AMG
Originally Posted by danlnyc
Why should he, or ANYBODY, have to act in a certain manner because of the way YOU perceive wealthy people should act? I know people who brag and post pictures of every purchase they make. SO WHAT? That's them. I also know people that make millions of dollars and drive around in a Corolla....SO WHAT? That's just they way they are.

Every single thread that shows off new wheels, or new mods. Is that not considered bragging? Is it different because one is much wealthier than the other?

Are you foreign? Do you not understand etiquette here in the US?

Its bad taste and generally held as bad etiquette to talk (brag) about how much money one makes, what their mortgages cost, and sh*t like that - some stuff is personal. But if your well off and brag about it to the public, you come off as a TOOL.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

My reference to name dropping is from a previous post from Prince Charming:

And bragging about wealth displays lack of class and common etiquette. I make good money, especially for my young age. Much more then my friends - yet they don't know how much I make... I don't go out spitting numbers. Thats simply trashy. Call me a hater - its simple etiquette "bra".
That's your own opinion and your own judgments about wealthy people. I do not think it lacks class or etiquette at all. Everybody has their own story and everybody grew up differently. Isn't it ironic that you would go off on this topic and then quote "I make good money, especially for my young age". HYPOCRITE. That's literally the same thing, plus I don't recall me ever asking how much money you make or how young you are. Are you...BRAGGING?
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Are you foreign? Do you not understand etiquette here in the US?

Its bad taste and generally held as bad etiquette to talk (brag) about how much money one makes, what their mortgages cost, and sh*t like that - some stuff is personal. But if your well off and brag about it to the public, you come off as a TOOL.
Oh...my...god...that is YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES and your OWN opinion about how people should act. What is so hard to understand about that?? Especially in the US, people have different cultures, different traditions, different attitudes, different everything and here you are sitting telling people how it's bad taste. That's something you have come to believe as an individual and you're judging jrcart because you don't agree with it?
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:08 PM

That's your own opinion and your own judgments about wealthy people. I do not think it lacks class or etiquette at all. Everybody has their own story and everybody grew up differently. Isn't it ironic that you would go off on this topic and then quote "I make good money, especially for my young age". HYPOCRITE. That's literally the same thing, plus I don't recall me ever asking how much money you make or how young you are. Are you...BRAGGING?
It does lack class and etiquette. I actually find it kind of sad and funny at the same time. Got to love the "my d*ck is bigger than your d*ck" response to any criticism. But, it's not unusual. On forums people can pretend to be whoever they want to be. The majority of people, on forums, are totally full of sh*t. It does, however, make for great entertainment!

Last edited by G55K; 12-13-2013 at 05:16 PM.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:09 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
I disagree with you, but I like your signature. I like it a lot

But yes, I think money doesn't buy class, and jrcart is everything but classy. Idc about money I'm 21 but yes I want to be very rich one day so I can do this kind of things: http://instagram.com/tipsforjesus

When I get to that point, you can be sure that I won't be here on Mbworld bragging about it.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2016 C63 S
Cart's not bragging about it...its just a simple fact....

He's been in the trenches ever since I joined and he's used all of his AMG's as test mules while others we debating whether or not to buy $175 red start buttons.

His cars are some of the fastest around....and they are all Black Series'.....he's spent more on mods then most of us have spent on our entire cars....

Hate all you want, but he's doing everything we want to....making his cars the very best they can be.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:21 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by G55K
It does lack class and etiquette.
Please show me the official chart of how wealthy should act and I will agree with you. If not, that's a judgement based on your own experiences. It couldn't be more clear.

I disagree with you, but I like your signature. I like it a lot

But yes, I think money doesn't buy class, and jrcart is everything but classy. Idc about money I'm 21 but yes I want to be very rich one day so I can do this kind of things: http://instagram.com/tipsforjesus

When I get to that point, you can be sure that I won't be here on Mbworld bragging about it.
Thank you, I forgot where I found it but that's Danielle Lo I believe. Beautiful model, recently appeared in a online show called K-town Reality Show.

The point I'm trying to get at is that everybody has this notion that wealthy people should be charitable, humble, classy, and this perfect well-mannered person that contributes to society. I keep saying this over and over but that is a huge stereotype and a judgement of character based on how the person accusing grew up..This is a huge double standard.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:21 PM
Banned

'16 C63-S
Just a little example to prove my point... it's not just about the way he brags about how much he makes (I couldn't care less tbh), but it's the way he talks down to people.

Look how he's whining and crying because he couldn't secure an allocation for his C63 BS

Few months later, he acts like he's so well connected and has someone from AMG in his speedial:

You get the point...

A little search in his posts will show that he's not well mannered and doesn't know how to use his mouth... Arrogant is the word I think... and I thought I was bad...

Last edited by Guilty; 12-13-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'20 GLC300 SUV
[P]eople should be charitable, humble, classy.
I actually think it would be quite nice if people behaved that way.

Too mesmerized by signature to respond to anything else.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E63S | X5
Idk about you but if I was spending that kind of money I would expect top notch service. I don't see where he talks down onto people in that... Just venting about a lot of misfortunes. I bet many would do the same. I know I would especially buying a car that costs more than a typical house.

I always thought it was more rude to ask someone how much they make rather than have someone tell me what they make. If someone told me they made a ridiculous amount of money I would ask them to teach me their ways rather than take that as the person essentially saying that they are better than me. If your first thought is that a person is saying they are better than you because they told you how much they make then you need to just step back from the conversation and get a level head before approaching again.

At the end of the day I think that this all just boils down to envy. Honestly, if I was making 7 figures and money somehow came up in a conversation I wouldn't for a second be afraid to share what I was making. It can be and I believe it has been done in a harmless way even in this thread not to mention I see that person as someone who works hard for what they have. Legal or Illegal, no matter what you aren't making 7 figures without at least working for it. It's not like I am looking up to the person thinking they are all mighty talking down on me and bragging about what they have because I am not self conscious and comfortable with who I am and how I got here.

However, I don't nor will I come close to making that kind of money. Ha, I don't even make 50k/yr but that doesn't stop me from enjoying myself and the company of my peers even those who make a ton of money. I can also talk about my experiences with them especially from my time overseas and being wounded and they receive it in a positive way and not that I am talking down on them.

This is an AMG forum. Money is here so I really don't get why everyone is so butthurt over it being put out in the open. Again, nobody went out of their way to ask how much someone else is making or say my dick is bigger than yours because I make more than you. At least that's not how I took it.
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Just a little example to prove my point... it's not just about the way he brags about how much he makes (I couldn't care less tbh), but it's the way he talks down to people.

Look how he's whining and crying because he couldn't secure an allocation for his C63 BS

Few months later, he acts like he's so well connected and has someone from AMG in his speedial:

You get the point...

A little search in his posts will show that he's not well mannered and doesn't know how to use his mouth... Arrogant is the word I think... and I thought I was bad...
This is the double standards I was talking about.

Whenever a poor or middle class person brags about who they know or what they have, it's not a big deal. Evidence? About 90% of Instagram?

Whenever a wealthy person brags about who they know or what they have, suddenly they are treated differently...

What is the difference between someone bragging about their new car, new mods, new wheels, new (something) and the difference between jrcart bragging about what he has...absolutely nothing...
Old 12-13-2013 | 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by zibby43
I actually think it would be quite nice if people behaved that way.

Too mesmerized by signature to respond to anything else.
I agree zibby, the world would be a much nicer place.
Old 12-13-2013 | 06:02 PM

C63 AMG
Oh...my...god...that is YOUR OWN EXPERIENCES and your OWN opinion about how people should act. What is so hard to understand about that?? Especially in the US, people have different cultures, different traditions, different attitudes, different everything and here you are sitting telling people how it's bad taste. That's something you have come to believe as an individual and you're judging jrcart because you don't agree with it?
are you socially retarded?

alright bud how about we try this... you go up to 20 strangers and ask them how much money they make a year and see what type of response you get... then come back and tell me that it's just my personal opinion that speaking about such things is not in good taste.

better yet go up to 20 strangers and tell them you make $5M a year and see what response you get then

I'm sure if you do this you'll find that I'm not the only one who finds that speaking about such things lacks social grace

Last edited by mdgrwl; 12-13-2013 at 06:24 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: BS for sale