Eurocharge V6 wishlist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2015, 12:36 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Originally Posted by Ihopaz
Can we some how figure out how to make the transmission in M mode actually shift when you pull the paddle!

A little more power like 560hp and also increase the torque 20lb/ft

Stay in M or S mode after shutting the car off

Up-shifts can be done at any rpm

A little more throttle when downshifting like a growling rumple

Faster up shifts when in M mode

Start in 2nd Gear

Can you do 2015 Christmas gift? Please!
Wat? My downshifts on EC5 make your ears bleed....go get straight pipes or exhaust work if you want it louder or more rumble

up shifts can be done at any RPM lol ...

no offence and this isnt towards the poster but it seems like a lot of these "wishlist" are stupid as hell...Less throttle mapping but more HP? LOL WAT? Are you guys seriously that lazy to not learn proper throttle control with your left foot?

God forbid you ever use another tuner then EC ..EC gives the LEAST amount of gains...You want crazy throttle maps? Go run the velos tune..its like your driving a nascar for a daily.

EC is like a grandma tune for the C63 ..it's not as agressive as everyone on this forum loves to think

if you guys want stock throttle maps..go run the stock C63 file..don't go whine that a tune is "too agressive" ..thats what tunes are for..

Last edited by avery.whss; 07-28-2015 at 12:38 PM.
Old 07-28-2015, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2,835 Likes on 1,674 Posts
2012 P31 C63 Coupe Trackrat, 2019 GLE63S Coupe Beast
I actually agree with Avery for once. Way too many poser comments. Louder downshifts, more crackles, more burbles, etc. So lame.

In case you needed to be reminded, tunes are meant to produce power, not make people look at you downshifting while cruising repeatedly up and down the dinky little main street in whatever podunk towns you live in. EC is producing whatever tune in the pursuit of more power, better shifting, and more responsiveness, within the safe limits of the car internals. That's all they should be focused on anyway. This is an AMG, not a Honda Accord with 5" coffee can tailpipe.

I don't know what's happening to this forum lately, but it seems to be filling up with retards.
Old 07-28-2015, 07:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 c63 (p31) w/LSD
Originally Posted by BLKROKT

I don't know what's happening to this forum lately, but it seems to be filling up with retards.

The prices of used c63's are going down making them more affordable to pick up used for the younger drivers so.........
Old 07-28-2015, 09:33 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
C63 AMG
I would love if EC came out with launch control for the models 2011 and older in their V6 tune!!
Old 07-28-2015, 10:01 PM

Received 21 Likes on 19 Posts
2001 Porsche 911 Turbo (heavily modified)
Originally Posted by Exhibit13
The prices of used c63's are going down making them more affordable to pick up used for the younger drivers so.........
Well if all goes well Ill be picking one up. I left the S4 because of this fact. C63 arent quite that cheap yet. Ill be sure to call out the immatures on here if necessary
Old 07-28-2015, 10:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 302 Likes on 194 Posts
10 C six trizzle
Originally Posted by Exhibit13
dont mistake age with stupidity, just like brains with money. But yes in general they are more affordable now so people that have no idea what they are talking about want stupid stuff. I suprised no one mentioned better mpg's like an economy tune. . i want a cylinder shut off mode so i can run it like a 3.1L 4 cylinder but only when in manual mode that makes lots of popping noises with crappy throttle response.

btw that clk bs in the video posted sounds terrible (popping is from the open exhaust change in pressures since it has so much flow) and the suspension is way too low. This ruins all the suspension geometry and makes it handle worse.

Last edited by roadtalontsi; 07-28-2015 at 10:08 PM.
Old 07-29-2015, 07:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Maybe we can lobby for a performance sub-forum where you have to pass some kind of 'non-retard' test in order to gain entry. I'm honestly tired of reading the same posts from newbies over and over again, or reading about puddle lights, or the stupidity present in this thread.

Originally Posted by roadtalontsi
dont mistake age with stupidity, just like brains with money. But yes in general they are more affordable now so people that have no idea what they are talking about want stupid stuff. I suprised no one mentioned better mpg's like an economy tune. . i want a cylinder shut off mode so i can run it like a 3.1L 4 cylinder but only when in manual mode that makes lots of popping noises with crappy throttle response.

btw that clk bs in the video posted sounds terrible (popping is from the open exhaust change in pressures since it has so much flow) and the suspension is way too low. This ruins all the suspension geometry and makes it handle worse.
Old 07-29-2015, 02:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 277 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
I want the V6 tune have the car greet me in a sexy voice when I open the door, have the radio pop out a coffee maker to make me coffee and activate an LED light-show when I turn on the car...ohhh, also be able to go in reverse up to 150mph...you never know when that might come in handy!
Old 07-29-2015, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
2014 C63 Sedan
What's next; a p***y magnet to come with the v6 tune
Old 07-30-2015, 12:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 80 Likes on 66 Posts
C63 coupe, Z3M Roadster garage queen
Originally Posted by avery.whss
Are you guys seriously that lazy to not learn proper throttle control with your left foot?
Always cross your legs while driving? :-)
Old 07-30-2015, 01:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
09c63
V6 tune already out no?
Old 07-30-2015, 11:08 PM

2012 C63 P31 black/black
Here is my 2012 P31 with the V5 tune. Temp was 97 and humid as hell as its summer here in Atlanta.

Old 07-31-2015, 12:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That doesn't look right at all
Old 07-31-2015, 12:31 PM

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
2009 c63
BLKROKT's AvatarBLKROKT , 07-29-2015 05:59 AM
Maybe we can lobby for a performance sub-forum where you have to pass some kind of 'non-retard' test in order to gain entry. I'm honestly tired of reading the same posts from newbies over and over again, or reading about puddle lights, or the stupidity present in this thread.

Quote:

Finally someone steps up and says what most of us were thinking, I have only owned my car for less than a year and I'm so sick of reading the exact same question posed by someone who has money but doesn't have the time to use the search function on the simplest of topics like " which tune is best for my car" or " how do I make more power" This v6 thread started out to be filled with some useful requests until it was ruined with retarded requests
Rant over
Old 07-31-2015, 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31
^^ please learn how to push the quote button...that was horrible to read. I gotcha covered though.

Last edited by INS1GNIA; 07-31-2015 at 01:15 PM.
Old 07-31-2015, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 40 Posts
C63 507 with BS Body; 2008 SLK 55
Performance subgroup sounds very good to me too. It becomes very hard to find actual information hidden between endless opinions, and repetedly the same beginner questions.
The risk is it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Folks are posting the same questions again and again because they don't find answers with search due to all the questions.

Best would be to sort posts into subgroups to guide folks into the right kind of topic to begin with.
Old 07-31-2015, 03:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'13 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by Wobble64
Performance subgroup sounds very good to me too. It becomes very hard to find actual information hidden between endless opinions, and repetedly the same beginner questions.
The risk is it becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Folks are posting the same questions again and again because they don't find answers with search due to all the questions.

Best would be to sort posts into subgroups to guide folks into the right kind of topic to begin with.
That's a great idea, god knows how many hours I wasted sifting through endless...but interesting posts. I'm just happy to have them saved now to help the same old beginner questions out.

Having them all sorted in one area would also help weed out not just the hundreds of posts but also the useless/false info ones.
Old 08-01-2015, 10:30 AM

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
none
Originally Posted by Eric ATP
Here is my 2012 P31 with the V5 tune. Temp was 97 and humid as hell as its summer here in Atlanta.

Which dyno did you go to?
Old 08-02-2015, 12:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 96 Likes on 74 Posts
E55 AMG & C63 AMG
I actually agree with Avery for once. Way too many poser comments. Louder downshifts, more crackles, more burbles, etc. So lame.

In case you needed to be reminded, tunes are meant to produce power, not make people look at you downshifting while cruising repeatedly up and down the dinky little main street in whatever podunk towns you live in. EC is producing whatever tune in the pursuit of more power, better shifting, and more responsiveness, within the safe limits of the car internals. That's all they should be focused on anyway. This is an AMG, not a Honda Accord with 5" coffee can tailpipe.

lol why are you so angry dude?
Old 08-03-2015, 11:58 AM
SPONSOR

Location: Houston/ Austin /Toronto / UAE / Minneapolis / Orlando /Cincinnati
Received 149 Likes on 109 Posts
Eurocharged Performance ML63 and TT lambo
Originally Posted by avery.whss
Wat? My downshifts on EC5 make your ears bleed....go get straight pipes or exhaust work if you want it louder or more rumble

up shifts can be done at any RPM lol ...

no offence and this isnt towards the poster but it seems like a lot of these "wishlist" are stupid as hell...Less throttle mapping but more HP? LOL WAT? Are you guys seriously that lazy to not learn proper throttle control with your left foot?

God forbid you ever use another tuner then EC ..EC gives the LEAST amount of gains...You want crazy throttle maps? Go run the velos tune..its like your driving a nascar for a daily.

EC is like a grandma tune for the C63 ..it's not as agressive as everyone on this forum loves to think

if you guys want stock throttle maps..go run the stock C63 file..don't go whine that a tune is "too agressive" ..thats what tunes are for..
least? LMAO Come on man, we have plenty of dynos that show we make 80whp on the tune. There are quite a few other GIANT names in the market that put down 50whp on the tune. Plus, name another tuner that actually offers you a warranty on the engine post tuning? We certainly don't run on the bleeding edge, and push to the limits of the engine, and I as a consumer wouldn't want that as a product as well.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:10 PM
Banned

S550 on order
Originally Posted by loungn14
least? LMAO Come on man, we have plenty of dynos that show we make 80whp on the tune. There are quite a few other GIANT names in the market that put down 50whp on the tune. Plus, name another tuner that actually offers you a warranty on the engine post tuning? We certainly don't run on the bleeding edge, and push to the limits of the engine, and I as a consumer wouldn't want that as a product as well.
i wasn't talking bad about EC, i was just saying in my experience because I have EC V5/OE/Velos and EC put down the least gains on the dyno / Velos is just to high on AF ratio / OE put down 15-20whp hp with a similar AF ratio of EC

Like i said i wasn't saying "don't go buy EC" it's a great tune but there are other options aswell and depending where you live one may work better then another

Last edited by avery.whss; 08-03-2015 at 05:14 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 05:38 PM

2012 C63 P31 black/black
The numbers I posted are from DynoLab in Marrietta,Ga. They have been doing dyno work for a long time here in Atlanta. The night I was there they where tuning in a 1000hp GTR.

I'm not sure why the numbers don't look right as The graphs also look nearly the same as EC on their web site. People are just making huge power claims but I don't see the dyno sheets backing them up.

I am happy to hear others results but UNLESS YOU POST YOUR SHEETS it is only a guess or opinion. Post the numbers if you want your opinion respected on this subject.

Last edited by Eric ATP; 08-03-2015 at 06:13 PM.
Old 08-03-2015, 06:15 PM

2012 C63 P31 black/black
And another sheet for you too look at that looks exactly the same!

I'm on 93 octane but mine was on way less than an ideal day.

I found a 442 hp run but that was on a dyno dynamics dyno which is not apples to apples.

I'm not sure where all these numbers are coming from that are being thrown around.

Last edited by Eric ATP; 08-03-2015 at 06:22 PM.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:00 AM

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
none
Originally Posted by Eric ATP
The numbers I posted are from DynoLab in Marrietta,Ga. They have been doing dyno work for a long time here in Atlanta. The night I was there they where tuning in a 1000hp GTR.

I'm not sure why the numbers don't look right as The graphs also look nearly the same as EC on their web site. People are just making huge power claims but I don't see the dyno sheets backing them up.

I am happy to hear others results but UNLESS YOU POST YOUR SHEETS it is only a guess or opinion. Post the numbers if you want your opinion respected on this subject.

I'm going to check them out. I did some pulls at Solo Motorsports and the numbers were less than ideal... But they said it was to be expected on their dyno and I was right in line with a custom tuned ML63 they did.
Old 08-04-2015, 09:29 AM

2012 C63 P31 black/black
Originally Posted by cornerjunkie
I'm going to check them out. I did some pulls at Solo Motorsports and the numbers were less than ideal... But they said it was to be expected on their dyno and I was right in line with a custom tuned ML63 they did.
Thursday night they do $50 for up to 3 pulls. You will see everything from Hondas to drag cars there. They are a complete hole in the wall shop and have been there a long time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Eurocharge V6 wishlist