Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2016, 03:07 PM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
S550 on order
Originally Posted by Mc81b
LOL at that.
Every AMG is special,lets face it.
If we are really hard up for exclusivity maybe we should all head over to our Pagani dealer and get a Zonda or Huayra,they're part AMG too..
If a AMG is really only for the badge and not the driving experience,doesn't that makes the Black Series/DTM and Paganis the bragging right to be badge snobs over AMG owners?

Let's accept it that they are coming out with a new range,there is nothing we can do but to just accept it for what it is.
It's like the difference between M135/M235 and M1/M2 .
There's always a higher spec and lower spec model base on each.
I for one do agree that they should broaden up the AMG range therefore giving AMG more exposure to those 95% that does not even know the difference between a C180/C63.
Secondly it will widen the appeal of AMG vehicles so why not?
Do remember that before the CLA/A class,the C class wasn't widely accepted as a MB as it is a entry level vehicle which looks like a Civic stated by many
Just be glad that we own a AMG vehicle and share the joy with those lower/higher than you.
Peace out

Again, you guys act as if AMG just started slapping badges on the back of every car in 2015/2016.

Fact is, they've been doing this for like 10-20 years now lol...a simple google search and you'll find a ton of "AMG" cars that aren't "AMG" but have the package

the only special thing AMG makes are the v12 twin turbo engines ..get off your high horses, unless your riding around in a 65 series or black series it's just a c-class with a bigger engine then most trucks.

Go look in the "will the c63 be a collector" thread ...C63's are mass produced. Maybe if they only made 20,000 c63's it'd be "special" but they've made 100,000+

Last edited by avery.whss; 01-13-2016 at 03:11 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 399 Likes on 277 Posts
'13 C63 AMG P31
Originally Posted by avery.whss
The W204 is so full of themselves, real talk.
Avery is full of himself, real talk.
Originally Posted by rentzington
you say this same sht all the time about the c class, why the hll do you even own one? why not go buy that s65 that weighs a ton?

the issue people are taking isnt with them building cheaper amg's its about them using the amg brand on cars that arent really amg's and having handbuilt engines
+1
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
Yes, because the sign up date is the day we were all born. Just a bunch of 3,4 and 5 year olds doing crazy burnouts and driving like hooligans in our souped up tonka toys.
Would be awesome...
Old 01-13-2016, 03:14 PM
Banned

S550 on order
Originally Posted by INS1GNIA

+1

Would be awesome...
atleast i don't sit on the forum jerking my dick to a c-class ..i can accept my c63 is a c-class with a big engine. Even PurpleHeartAMG says this in other threads, but some how none of you jump on him when he says it.

You guys seriously need to be humbled, I'll never forget what this 60 year old with a rolls royce phantom told me ..."Oh you drive a c-class? I remember my first COMMONERS car" and he's right, it is a commoners car. Just go look in the other parts of this forum, the w204 is the only forum where dudes post dumb **** like "OMG c63 is gonna be a collectors car!!!!"

rentzington - im going to eventually but to make fun of its weight...come on.. it weights 5,000+ lbs and will completely rape our c63's by a mile without even trying.

Last edited by avery.whss; 01-13-2016 at 04:01 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 P30
atleast i don't sit on the forum jerking my dick to a c-class ..i can accept my c63 is a c-class with a big engine. Even PurpleHeartAMG says this in other threads, but some how none of you jump on him when he says it.

You guys seriously need to be humbled, I'll never forget what this 60 year old with a rolls royce phantom told me ..."Oh you drive a c-class? I remember my first COMMONERS car" and he's right, it is a commoners car. Just go look in the other parts of this forum, the w204 is the only forum where dudes post dumb **** like "OMG c63 is gonna be a collectors car!!!!"

rentzington - sure it weights 5,000+ lbs and will completely rape our c63's by a mile without even trying. You're talking trash about a s-class now...HAHA. This section is gold.
You need better reading comprehension skills, i didnt talk trash i just fail to see why you consistently bag on the car you own.
Yes it is a c class with a big engine, which is exactly what I wanted not a very large S class with a very large engine.

and the only one sounding like a retard around here is YOU
Old 01-13-2016, 03:22 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Clk Dtm c63 bs u wont wanna know the rest

rentzington - im going to eventually but to make fun of its weight...come on.. it weights 5,000+ lbs and will completely rape our c63's by a mile without even trying. You're talking trash about a s-class now...HAHA. This forum is gold.

I dare you to walk into mercedes and say that "oh yeah my c63 will pull that boat s65" they'll LAUGH in your face and throw you out of the dealership for being such a retarded moron.
I suspect there's dirt stuck in your eyes.
Or maybe you have bad eyesight?
Did you happen to fail to see the ? on the C being a collector thread?
I think this might help you
Old 01-13-2016, 03:23 PM

+1

Would be awesome...
Give me one of that!
Old 01-13-2016, 03:25 PM
Banned

S550 on order
All i'm trying to do is make you guys be a bit more humble otherwise one day you'll be humiliated and never recover, i mean you guys are trash talking people who buy "fake" AMGs and acting like it's the "end" of AMG ....Grow up.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 P30
pseudo intellectuals - Always ends a bull**** "argument" with, "I win, so stfu."

Thanks for proving my point that the w204 is really full of themselves.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 P30
All i'm trying to do is make you guys be a bit more humble otherwise one day you'll be humiliated and never recover
I didnt see anyone say the c63 was the best amg or would beat any amg, you used your jump to conclusions mat and are dragging a thread down as usual.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:29 PM
Banned

S550 on order
I didnt see anyone say the c63 was the best amg or would beat any amg, you used your jump to conclusions mat and are dragging a thread down as usual.
you guys don't need to say anything, just look at the responses i get, you're all so aggressive and get bent the second i say something that goes against the grain. Maybe not you personally, but other members for sure.

Like I said, PurpleHeartAMG knows whats up, he's even said it in other threads, yet none of you "mock" or try and belittle him. All I'm trying to do is make you guys realize the c63 isn't the "end be all" for life, you should be striving for something better. I get some of you have worked for years to buy one, which i can respect, but a lotta dudes on here blow their loads over such dumb stuff.

Come on guys, are you seriously this mentally ill???

Just look at it like the Posche Boxster and Boxster S.
A lower tier model for those who can barely afford it
But a cash cow for MB
Yep, people don't like it over there as well lol.

We should start carrying A's around with us and put them on the cars if we see them. Leave them a nice note under the wipers that just says "Almost".
Originally Posted by Jasonoff
Should be branded AAMG. Almost AMG :rolf:
Originally Posted by SaphGreyC63
This is shameful.

I mean...Want me to continue???????????? You all seem to forget the trash talk on the first page, As usual. Stop acting like you guys are little angels, you're the problem, not me.

Last edited by avery.whss; 01-13-2016 at 03:34 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:30 PM

what he said
Old 01-13-2016, 03:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 394 Likes on 266 Posts
2010 C63 AMG

rentzington - im going to eventually but to make fun of its weight...come on.. it weights 5,000+ lbs and will completely rape our c63's by a mile without even trying. You're talking trash about a s-class now...HAHA. This forum is gold.

I dare you to walk into mercedes and say that "oh yeah my c63 will pull that boat s65" they'll LAUGH in your face and throw you out of the dealership for being such a retarded moron.
The c63 is a c class with a big *** engine stuffed in it... That's what an amg is ... And not saying it's going to be a collector car but by your logic no mass produced muscle car from the 60s became collectable either did they?
MBWorld Fanatic!

2010 C63 P30
you guys don't need to say anything, just look at the responses i get, you're all so aggressive and get bent the second i say something that goes against the grain. Maybe not you personally, but other members for sure.

Like I said, PurpleHeartAMG knows whats up, he's even said it in other threads, yet none of you "mock" or try and belittle him. All I'm trying to do is make you guys realize the c63 isn't the "end be all" for life, you should be striving for something better.
perhaps its because he is a bit more tactful in his choice of expressing the same thought, which i cannot say i disagree with it's an entry level amg or rather was until the cla came out.

also keep in mind as the used car market continues to drop on these c63's you will see more and more buyers come into the forum that may not fully understand that while this is a beast of a car its not the fastest thing on earth but its just downright fun

Like I said, PurpleHeartAMG knows whats up, he's even said it in other threads, yet none of you "mock" or try and belittle him. All I'm trying to do is make you guys realize the c63 isn't the "end be all" for life, you should be striving for something better.
Sounds pretty amazing,especially your quote of 'All I'm trying to do is make you guys realize the c63 isn't the "end be all" for life, you should be striving for something better'

I happen to be so in love with the C63(I'm not against the idea of a C43 AMG) that i actually kept one alongside me throughout my super car journey in the past 3 years(Aventador/Ferrari 458/Maserati MC Stradale etc etc) and even kept two even though the model is already one generation older.

I can't live without a C63

Last edited by Mc81b; 01-13-2016 at 03:40 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:36 PM

Like I said, PurpleHeartAMG knows whats up, he's even said it in other threads, yet none of you "mock" or try and belittle him. All I'm trying to do is make you guys realize the c63 isn't the "end be all" for life, you should be striving for something better. I get some of you have worked for years to buy one, which i can respect, but a lotta dudes on here blow their loads over such dumb stuff.

Come on guys, are you seriously this mentally ill???

I mean...Want me to continue???????????? You all seem to forget the trash talk on the first page, As usual. Stop acting like you guys are little angels, you're the problem, not me.
When i said a lower tier model a.k.a entry level for AMG does not mean i'm against the idea.
I'm basically stating a fact.
Old 01-13-2016, 03:36 PM
Banned

S550 on order
Originally Posted by deadlyvt
The c63 is a c class with a big *** engine stuffed in it... That's what an amg is ... And not saying it's going to be a collector car but by your logic no mass produced muscle car from the 60s became collectable either did they?
well too be fair, cars back then didn't have traction control or ESP so a bunch ended up in poles or a ditch lol

im not trying to "down" the thread, and I'm not saying the c63 is a POS but it isn't also the gold gem most guys want it to be. It's a nice Mercedes with a lot of power.

Now if someone is being a cocky retard / trying to say things that aren't real, then yeah go for it, rip them apart, but majority of people buying these "fake" amg's will be older people who don't need 500hp under their foot.

Mc81b - thats sick man, thats what im talking about though!! theres nothing wrong with the c63 or "entry/fake" AMGs but people need to explore other options also, you basically did what i'm doing, keep the 63 have something a lil nicer in the garage.

Last edited by avery.whss; 01-13-2016 at 03:53 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 04:49 PM

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 AMG C63S, Lamborghini Gallardo, 2016, A-class 180
I really wish some people would grow up.
What is wrong with some of you? Its like you have a complex not being the coolest guys on the block anymore. I agree that AMG should not brand whatever so maybe they should start by removing All the cars but the original Hammers. The true legendary AMG's.

So you get a brother in the c class? is it the end of the world? I am sure a lot of people will choose it because they dont need the power of the 63s.

Last edited by Zand3rs; 01-13-2016 at 04:52 PM.
Old 01-13-2016, 07:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,588 Likes on 936 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by PurpleHeartAMG
Yes, because the sign up date is the day we were all born. Just a bunch of 3,4 and 5 year olds doing crazy burnouts and driving like hooligans in our souped up tonka toys.
We talkin' mental or physical age here?
Old 01-13-2016, 08:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 37 Likes on 36 Posts
Gallado Spyder / AMG C63S / Cayenne
so ghetto
Old 01-13-2016, 08:32 PM

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
mazda rx7
Originally Posted by Zand3rs
I really wish some people would grow up.
What is wrong with some of you? Its like you have a complex not being the coolest guys on the block anymore. I agree that AMG should not brand whatever so maybe they should start by removing All the cars but the original Hammers. The true legendary AMG's.

So you get a brother in the c class? is it the end of the world? I am sure a lot of people will choose it because they dont need the power of the 63s.
Trying to defend your C450/C43?

It doesn't follow the One man One Engine philosophy that has been associated with AMG's for 40 years.

http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content/...mg/engine.html
Old 01-14-2016, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by ab0bab0i
Trying to defend your C450/C43?

It doesn't follow the One man One Engine philosophy that has been associated with AMG's for 40 years.

http://www.mercedes-benz.ca/content/...mg/engine.html
No i am not defending anything. I got enough cars to make up for not owning a c63. I just asked if it was that big of a deal, as said before. Its not like its the first time.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Zand3rs
No i am not defending anything. I got enough cars to make up for not owning a c63. I just asked if it was that big of a deal, as said before. Its not like its the first time.
This never gets old.
C63 owners flaming C43 for dilution of brand and not being a real AMG and C43 owners justify they are rich enough but wise enough not to own one..
LOL

Last edited by Mc81b; 01-14-2016 at 06:58 AM.
Old 01-14-2016, 06:56 AM
MBWorld God!

Received 3,399 Likes on 2,844 Posts
2012 CLS63
AMG could care less what you or I think about anything! it's just an illusion!

they are going to make more money than ever and they'll be laughing ALL the way to the bank

no one is going to STOP buying MB's, and certainly not the AMG's

when I bought my first Benz back in 2010, I didn't even know what AMG was...........but now I know........it used to be a high performance signature of MB, now it's just washed up money maker
Old 01-14-2016, 07:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1,588 Likes on 936 Posts
2010 C63 AMG
Originally Posted by hyperion667
AMG could care less what you or I think about anything! it's just an illusion!
Old 01-14-2016, 07:29 AM

This never gets old.
C63 owners flaming C43 for dilution of brand and not being a real AMG and C43 owners justify they are rich enough but wise enough not to own one..
LOL
hahaha. omg!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: AMG C43???????